Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Is coffee now considered a health food by Sludge & Pudge?  

Why not?  Isn't everything SludgePudge do healthy?  Mother Meri can afford it, certainly.  Schlepping her LuLaRags within a multi-state region pays for all.

• Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

‘I learned a lot this year more than any others that it is ok for me to feel my fucking feelings’

I’m confused by this, given the magnitude of sulking and whining Mariah outwardly did in her years on camera, I’d say she’s never had an issue ‘feeling her fucking feelings’ as she eloquently put it. 

And to spend her 24th birthday crying at a dinner party for no reason...sorry that’s not normal and sounds miserable. She probably needs to get some proper therapy and drugs and stop trying to simply self-medicate her depression with yoga, soul cycle and brunch. 

Also, Mariah go treat yourself to a birthday pedicure, or some nice new queer white sneakers, before taking pics that show off your feet. Chipped old nail polish and overgrown nails on your trotters are not a nice look 🙈

Lastly, let’s all give our thanks to the grapes, for hiding the horrors we may have seen, had they not been strategically placed there. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 16

Thank you so much for sharing your deep feelings, O Wise One.  At age 24 you have seen all of life there is to see and are therefore ready to share your learnings with the unenlightened.  I feel SO much better having read your treatise on "fucking feelings".

Full of yourself much, you pompous little twit?

And who sits on a filthy sidewalk were people have spit and tracked around all kinds of crap including, well, crap and then eats?  I guess bacteria bow down after hearing her profound teachings and slink away.

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
(edited)

I REALLY TRIED!!! I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt.  She makes my brain hurt. While she’s having her “dinner party” if she could have an appetizer of GO FUCK YOURSELF and entree of STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE 

tenor.gif?itemid=7919962

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

And to spend her 24th birthday crying at a dinner party for no reason...sorry that’s not normal and sounds miserable.

I believe what she was implying was simply a metaphor her yoga instructor had shared. As in, “a time of reflection” hosted by you & accepting all the Feelings as welcome guests. Apparently,  Audge thought Sadness needed to take a seat next to the host as the VIP speaker...

Edited by Nessa Darlin
Thought of a better way to describe the Insufferables’ Dinner Party.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And who sits on a filthy sidewalk were people have spit and tracked around all kinds of crap including, well, crap and then eats?

Totally agree. But at least she’s wearing shoes... maybe she can send a pair to Janelle for Christmas!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

😂😂 "feel my fucking feelings" sounds like she's been drinking all day, with Audrey.

Starting with mimosas in the morning...I'm sure she hasn't been eating just fruit today.  I read "feel my fucking feelings" as her saying it in a drunken slurry voice before collapsing. 

ETA: and crying at the table too. Drunk and maybe just a wee bit high.

Just saw the hashtag "queer birthdays" oh please. 🙄

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Nessa Darlin said:

I believe what she was implying was simply a metaphor her yoga instructor had shared. As in, “a time of reflection” hosted by you & accepting all the Feelings as welcome guests. Apparently,  Audge thought Sadness needed to take a seat next to the host as the VIP speaker...

This is a great way to describe the whoa is me she was describing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Nessa Darlin said:

Ok yes, I just had to unfortunately reread it, you’re absolutely correct. 

Still a stupid way to spend your birthday, moping over first world problems with Audge (and then moping over it some more on Instagram for attention). An actual cry session, at an actual dinner party, which hosted actual invited guests, would have made a bit more sense for the occasion,  than her little pity party with her own emotions, just saying 😆 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just saw the hashtag "queer birthdays" oh please. 🙄

Gosh, you guys - I can't say for sure, but do you think Mariah  might be.....gay??  I mean, it's just a filling I have.  Can't quite put my finger on why.  Also, I didn't know birthdays were queer or straight or anything else.  I learn so much from Ye Olde Wise One.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Gosh, you guys - I can't say for sure, but do you think Mariah  might be.....gay??  I mean, it's just a filling I have.  Can't quite put my finger on why.  Also, I didn't know birthdays were queer or straight or anything else.  I learn so much from Ye Olde Wise One.

I have the feeling she just might not be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Every post on here after her birthday post has me almost peeing myself from laughter.

I get it, she's happy.  But she SO defines herself as a queer SJW that it's just too much.  We get it.  It's not just a birthday, it's a queer birthday.  The rest of us just have regular birthdays.

I can just see her dinner parties with her crying and Audrey explaining these feelings as "needing to rise to the surface, you've been such a martyr this year, LET IT OUT!" She's just awful.  They both are.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘I learned a lot this year more than any others that it is ok for me to feel my fucking feelings’

I’m confused by this, given the magnitude of sulking and whining Mariah outwardly did in her years on camera, I’d say she’s never had an issue ‘feeling her fucking feelings’ as she eloquently put it. 

And to spend her 24th birthday crying at a dinner party for no reason...sorry that’s not normal and sounds miserable. She probably needs to get some proper therapy and drugs and stop trying to simply self-medicate her depression with yoga, soul cycle and brunch. 

Also, Mariah go treat yourself to a birthday pedicure, or some nice new queer white sneakers, before taking pics that show off your feet. Chipped old nail polish and overgrown nails on your trotters are not a nice look 🙈

Lastly, let’s all give our thanks to the grapes, for hiding the horrors we may have seen, had they not been strategically placed there. 

Grapes are a gateway drug to a 600# life.  I discovered this fun fact on my 600# life.  According to these folks, eating grapes, oranges and sugar free jam are to blame for their enormous size.

Mariah, beware!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Her life might be just a tad better if they'd invited actual people to a dinner party for her birthday instead of her "fillings."  That might require actual effort, getting clean, ordering food, and communicating with real beings face to face though.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Her life might be just a tad better if they'd invited actual people to a dinner party for her birthday instead of her "fillings."  That might require actual effort, getting clean, ordering food, and communicating with real beings face to face though.  

And having actual real friends rather than a bunch of Instagram followers she doesn't know.  

Kind of a weird disparity with social media that one can be a loner and yet be super popular (or at least seem to be).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Maybe none of her friends have the right kind of queer shoes.   

Or, as DakotaJustice aptly pointed, she doesn't have any actual friends, just ass kissers online.  She can bask in their adoration without knowing what kind of folx they really are and pretend they are all Just Like Her.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

I don't think they have any friends?  I never hear them speak of other people in their lives.  Would you be their friend???  lol

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Sheesh c’mon! There’s a spoiler alert function for a reason! So she’s GAY?? But...But...there’s been literally no hint of this! 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 18
(edited)
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Second one is blurry because it’s a screenshot from a video.

1569F652-CC3B-4785-8F07-58AA518A95AE.jpeg

BB9FE787-1EFA-4193-9F6F-D2FBFAAF5947.jpeg

Ugh a newsletter?  Mariah whinging about her mental health, while telling everyone how to live their own lives, when she’s the tender age of 24, is so intriguing to me and I definitely wish to subscribe to her newsletter!  🙄 She could not be more full of herself honestly. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Has anyone figured out whether or not Mariah is actually working towards a graduate degree?

She has posted that she is all evidence to the contrary.

• Love 6

Soooo, I guess writing a blog is "work", just like Janelle writing StriFe posts is "work".

I mean really, who gives a shit what a spoiled 24 year old girl has to say about life? She has no clue. She needs to spend her time educating herself instead of posting her speshul thoughts.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Who’s gonna take one for the team and subscribe to her fillins newsletter??

If one of us did it would probably bring her subscriber list up to two—us and Meri.  Sadly, I’m over my daily quota for self righteous cow manure so I must decline.  

I’m sure everyone who comes to her yoga classes will subscribe, though 😉

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Has anyone figured out whether or not Mariah is actually working towards a graduate degree?

“I will always be a student of life” sounds like something people tell themselves after dropping out of their much touted school for a career in social media. 😂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Jenilane6 said:

Just watched her IG story where she and Audge are walking to coffee the day after the birthday sob/celebration.  Totally out of breath.

Well, she probably just got back from a 16-mile run.  Or one of her ESA dogs finally managed to escape and she had to chase him back to the couch.  Or she spent 20 minutes trying to squeeze into her size small sweaty sports bra and yoga pants.

• LOL 17
14 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What's with the pants on the hanger?  And a white belt?  

I think that "white belt" is her bare belly.  Soul Cyclers who keep getting fatter and pose for selfies in front of burnt out neon tubes, cycling in the change room cannot be good for business.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What's with the pants on the hanger?  And a white belt?  Looks like something Herb Tarlek would wear to match his white shoes.

Wait, was Herb queer?

Wasn't Herb the most tasteless dresser ever?  

Did Sludge go to the LuLaCrap convention?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I think that "white belt" is her bare belly.

I'm talking about the one on the hanger to the right.  No, wait, that's just the frame of the rack.  My bad.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

What's with the pants on the hanger?  And a white belt?  Looks like something Herb Tarlek would wear to match his white shoes.

Wait, was Herb queer?

The Soul Cycle down the street from my place has a ton of spendy branded clothes and merch for sale in their little lobby. You can't avoid it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Perhaps she had to drop out of school since it was more important to honor her sleep~

So this is the life of an influencer?  It's really neat being an influencer, you can do whatever you want whenever you want, and money magically appears to support your avocado toast and coffee!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

It's really neat being an influencer, you can do whatever you want whenever you want, and money magically appears to support your avocado toast and coffee!

Where do I sign up?  I had to work for 45 years and retire so I could honor my sleep.  And even now I can't do that because I volunteer all over the place.  Sheesh.  

• Love 12
Just now, Kohola3 said:

Where do I sign up?  I had to work for 45 years and retire so I could honor my sleep.  And even now I can't do that because I volunteer all over the place.  Sheesh.  

Ditto!  I've gotten to the point where I am back to setting my alarm everyday because so much is going on...when I retired I thought I would spend my retirement years sleeping in but it's not working out that way.  Somehow I think an alarm would be against Mariah's values...it wouldn't be honoring her sleep!

• Love 9
10 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Somehow I think an alarm would be against Mariah's values...it wouldn't be honoring her sleep!

It would be nice to see her honoring a commitment to do some sort of outreach or charity work instead of worshiping herself and sharing her woke brilliance.  It's not like she has a job that limits her hours.

• Love 20