Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Neither; sorry to blind you all but I'd go nude. I don't care if they're selling shirts that say, "LilWharveyGal is The Bomb," the Browns will not receive any money, clicks, or other favorable stats from me.

Me three!

• Love 4

On Lordy if Mariah ever served a meal or helped a kid we'd never hear or see the end of it!  She'd post pictures and tell us forever now wonderful she is!  Probably rent a billboard to spread her good news!

Be careful what you wish for!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

On Lordy if Mariah ever served a meal or helped a kid we'd never hear or see the end of it!  She'd post pictures and tell us forever now wonderful she is!  Probably rent a billboard to spread her good news!

Be careful what you wish for!

Yeah just like all the hype over the yoga classes and not a word on how many came and "enjoyed" the classes and will come again. And how they loved her teaching. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Yeah just like all the hype over the yoga classes and not a word on how many came and "enjoyed" the classes and will come again. And how they loved her teaching.

I'll bet she is totally flummoxed as to why there were not hordes of adoring fans there.  After all, she's so woke and adorable and famous.  She has SO much wisdom to share!  Where are her loving folx?  Out buying white sneakers?

9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Me three!

With the number of us on this forum jumping on the bandwagon we could start our own nudist camp.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh don't worry, Mariah - we know that you don't know it all!

A background in "justice work"?  Ah yes, selflessly pouting working for wives' rights to ensure that the mom-of-one gets as much $$$ as the mom-of-six.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)

‘What I do know is that we have within us an innate ability to determine what we need and what will fuel ourselves best’

Exactly Mariah, so you’ve said it yourself here. Your services are not required. Your job is null and void here. Go away and get a 9-5 like everyone else. 

‘My intent here is to empower you to find the intuition within yourself to live your own best life...’

Yes, thank you so much for all the sweaty selfies and the 23-year-old-know-it-all, woke motivational speeches! It is really helping my live my best life and I can totally see why it helps others. Not 🙄 Her narcissism is next level honestly. 

If you were really authentic and honest Mariah - ‘my intent here is to build my following of gullible saps that worship and trust me, so I can shill crap to them here and on my blog, and companies will pay me for it, so then I don’t have to get a real job using my degree like everyone else. I’m way too special for that’ 

‘Additionally on the flip side of that, my intention will always be to share things from a place of love and empowerment’

Will it? Like the time you publicly ripped apart an actual celebrity who was supporting your cause and actually putting her money and time where her mouth was? So loving and empowered, got it. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 13

Blah, blah, justice, blah, blah, blah, empowerment. blah, blah, blah, inaccessibility,  blah, blah blah, love, blah, blah, blah ad infinitem.

It's like she throws all of her woke words in a blender and then spits them out in a different order each posting.  And all of it is pretentious garbage impressive only to her adoring cult followers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
(edited)

I’m about to get petty again here, but that stomach looks pudgy and dimpled like mine and I’m early thirties, mainly a sofa sloth and have been through three pregnancies. (Actually I’m going to say mine looks better and it certainly did it at her age when I worked out often).  She’s 23 with no kids and a yoga/wellness devotee who apparently works out regularly and eats veggies - She really ought to be in prime physical condition, especially if she’s going to preach to others about the benefits of it. Sorry I just can’t take her seriously she’s Janelle 2.0, all talk, no results. 

F997AE74-D1AC-4C72-A8A2-461FED4EF38C.jpeg.62f4a207cb41c449c1d2d53097f02ec6.jpeg

Also Mariah, Mykelti called while you were posing. She wants her wall back. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

...who apparently works out regularly and eats veggies...

Apparently being the key word here.  A picture on IG doesn't mean squat.  I could take a selfie of me at the top of a Mt. Washington but that's doesn't mean I climbed there (there is a road plus a cog railway).

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

My plus-60 year-old abdomen looks better than Mariah's pudge, and I've been pregnant.  I still wouldn't bare mine in public or in photos, FFS.  Tankinis are as bare as I go outside of my house.  

This self-affirming shit of hers is rilly just blathering with anything she thinks will make her look oh-so-self-aware.  Blech.

• Love 9
(edited)

That face you mean. 

How many feet do you think she ran? 

Just enough to work up a sweat? 

Hey, I'm in my 50s and I do wear crop tops, weight permitting. based on her pasty white flesh, I'd say she didn't spend much time outdoors...

And she's saying that her DOG hasn't run before? Are you kidding me? Dogs have two gaits: asleep and running. 😂

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Didn't she used to get up early to run when living at her mom's house in LV? I seem to remember a story line about that. So why is she acting like she has never done it and knows nothing about runner's high? 

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

So why is she acting like she has never done it and knows nothing about runner;s high? 

Because it fits the current SM theme.  Selective amnesia.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

OK the kind part of me understands that if you are truly trying to get healthier ("embarking on a wellness journey") it makes absolutely no sense to try some crazy "diet" that will help you lose weight rapidly.  The only way she will get healthier is to really change her life and change her eating/exercising habit.  I also understand that it is really frustrating when you do things right  and your body takes its sweet time to respond.  And as Janelle has shown, giving up when you don't get immediate results is NOT the path to wellness.  I also get it that it is healthy to say "I am where I am, it's not productive to hate myself, so I just need to accept it and move on while trying to get healthier."  BUT, does she REALLY need to use ALL the psychobabble while being just so damned EARNEST?  Yes, pretention and knowing it all is one of the pitfalls of being 23 and trying to be an "influencer" but if she could just dial it back a notch or 27 she would be a LOT easier to take.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Didn't she used to get up early to run when living at her mom's house in LV? I seem to remember a story line about that. So why is she acting like she has never done it and knows nothing about runner's high? 

I seem to remember that Meri posted ONCE on Facebook or somewhere that she got up to run with Mariah.  Once.  Maybe it was ONCE for both of them.  

I see lots of people out running when I'm out driving around.  None of them seem to be as generously rounded as Mariah.  My shape is similar to Mariah's.  But I'm 72, I walk about 8,000 steps a day, and eat larger portions than I need.  To me, THAT is how you honestly love, recognize, and accept your body.  With honesty as to why it is what it is.  Ain't nothing honest about Mariah, except her desire to continue getting people to admire her and her stupid ######s.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Blah, blah, justice, blah, blah, blah, empowerment. blah, blah, blah, inaccessibility,  blah, blah blah, love, blah, blah, blah ad infinitem.

It's like she throws all of her woke words in a blender and then spits them out in a different order each posting.  And all of it is pretentious garbage impressive only to her adoring cult followers.

Trying to read her comments reminds me of the theories about how long it would take a certain number of monkeys sitting at  typewriters to write "War and Peace."

And so does Janelle's writing for that matter.

I am over 60 and have been pregnant, and her belly looks no better than mine. 

I glanced at the comments, and I am still appalled that she inspires anyone.   Sheesh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Yes and Meri even (supposedly) joined her.  I think they ran around to the backyard and climbed back into bed.  Those bodies run nowhere.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Those bodies run nowhere.

I tried to find a screenshot of the jogging episode and couldn't, but I think this illustration is from the right era.

Besides, how could Mariah run back then?  She only got sneakers for the first time a few weeks ago.  🙄

m&m.png

• LOL 19
34 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I tried to find a screenshot of the jogging episode and couldn't, but I think this illustration is from the right era.

Besides, how could Mariah run back then?  She only got sneakers for the first time a few weeks ago.  🙄

Yikes,  I understand Meri having middle-age spread, but it is unfortunate that her daughter already had it as an older teen or young adult.  

• Love 5
(edited)

I won’t complain about Mariah’s body (except those damn eyebrows) because the Browns seem to have weird genes in general. Only a couple I would classify as “nice” looking.  I honestly think Mariah got the worst of both her parents and that’s not her fault.  What is her fault is her foul attitude or nonsensical posting. Reminds me of Whitney Way Thore from MBFFL.  Both claiming all these healthy traits: exercising, eating right, etc., but then posting humunogous breakfast or Starbucks with heavy cream.

I’m probably 6 to 8 years older than Mariah and probably half the size, but it doesn’t make me a nutritionist. Mariah is unaware and for somebody so into analyzing everything, she should should start with that dysfunctional family she grew up in.  Maybe that’s what her yoga journey should be about instead of just a trip to Bali. 

I don’t find Mariah’s body shameful, but her personality is a whole other story.  She comes off as pretentious and full of herself.  If she thinks she looks good, great for her.  I’d honestly rather see that then her beat herself up for her physical flaws.  Would she inspire me to take any kind of health advice from her....not really.  Mariah is stuck on the ME channel.  That’s fine when your 4, not when you’re 24 or 54 (*cough* Kody *cough*).  I’m hoping Mariah will really focus on becoming a decent human being.  If she is one it certainly doesn’t show.  If gay causes are important to her, what is she really doing to support them? Going to a parade to take a selfie or wearing rainbows doesn’t count.  What are you actively doing to support real change?  If you care about Migrants, what are you actively doing to support policy change besides posting a pic of you in a T shirt? 

What is her end goal of this social justice education she’s going for? She doesn’t explain herself.  No offense, but there’s plenty of social justice warriors on their keyboards who didn’t waste tens of thousands of dollars at Westminster and now Loyola, whose are promoting just as much change and introspection as our dear Mariah.  

Social media is a tool to help promote your work and your strives for change, it’s not the totality of it.  At this point Mariah, you’re just an IG model and a poor one at that because those people basically just rely on their looks. I don’t say that to shame you, I say that because most of those people know that’s why they’re there and don’t expound greatly on how their picture of cheap clothing is changing the world.  They collect their money and change into their next tacky outfit and post whatever caption is given to them.  Why not spend time volunteering in your local community for causes you care about and post about that.  That would not only make your message clearer, but might actually inspire some others to join your cause.  

As not to end the post on a completely negative tone, I do give you props that you usually take pics of your food before it’s completely picked over and eaten.  Perhaps you can share this skill with your mother.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

As not to end the post on a completely negative tone, I do give you props that you usually take pics of your food before it’s completely picked over and eaten.  Perhaps you can share this skill with your mother.  

Like this?

F1DADEFD-C814-41DA-912B-D5959344C369.jpeg

54D33BC0-ED78-4FB8-BFC9-CB48B0B40846.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

m&m.png

And back in the beginning she actually came off as a nice kid. 

Reality TV has not been kind to either one of them. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 4:51 PM, ginger90 said:

F470EAB7-61E9-4208-9382-12AAC79F3E72.jpeg

0796CB44-2A74-4A2F-9E89-3394109754E5.jpeg

Mariah thought everyone was "lying" about the runner's high? Like, we're all trying to pull one over on people by lying about running? Millions of us were lying? 

IDIOT. Normally I welcome everyone into the running world, but I feel like this twit is going to find a way to ruin it simply by being herself. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

4B3690D3-8F05-480B-A42E-CA91A189A0CE.jpeg

6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Mariah thought everyone was "lying" about the runner's high?

If she had replaced “lying” with exaggerating, it would have had a different tone.

I know nothing about yoga certification except what I've read here, and yet, it seems to me, that nobody would actually PAY for online yoga "classes."  Aren't there free or low cost actual yoga classes in many locations?  Or is my COL status showing here?  

The fine art of grifting is alive and well, but I don't get it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Aren't there free or low cost actual yoga classes in many locations?  Or is my COL status showing here?  

My county office sent me free yoga DVDs because I'm 65 or older.  All because I check once or twice a year to see what they offer.  I also have a free yoga app on my phone.  All these are from people with 20 or more years experience.  Mariah needs to look around herself and see what the rest of us can see.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Good grief. Folks can do yoga for free on YouTube. Why would they pay her online?

Maybe because she would interact and answer specific questions or show how to do specific poses?  Or she would have steps and you could make progress?  That's all I got,

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

"In short, how would this benefit you/what you compel you to use this service?"

Should that be "what would compel you?"

It's beyond tiresome with this entire bunch, their typos and their spelling errors, having to re-read their stupid shit while going "now WTF does this one think they're saying?" 

What galls is that they make no special effort even with the posts that are bidness-related. 

image.png

Edited by suomi
disregard the google image - no idea where it came from - cannot delete it
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Good grief. Folks can do yoga for free on YouTube. Why would they pay her online?

There are a myriad of outlets for free yoga: 

• Audible features fitness classes (including yoga) in its free content included with membership
  • Xfinity/Comcast includes fitness (including yoga) videos as part of On demand. 
  • Your local library has DVDs, CD's, and content available though their online partners such as Hoopla. 

Just off the top of my noggin.

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Why is she so....purple?

Looks like she may be at a club (she's all "dressed up").  Maybe it's black light?

Or maybe she put filters on it so the strawberry tattoo on her arm will stand out and show that it matches the art work????

But what I really wonder is:  Why do I care?????  LOL.

• LOL 8