Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Meal kits are great. I don't have to spend a lot of money on ingredients that I only use once and the packaging can be recycled. My cooking has improved a lot. They really are not a bad deal.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

They are so stupid. Not sure why they continue to do the scrunched up faces. I would love that old wives tale or whatever it was that if someone smacked them upside the back of their head, they would stay like that

LOL.  When I was a kid, the OWT was that if one crossed one's eyes, and someone whacked them on the back, the eyes would stick that way!

SludgePudge would be carb-loading for a marathon with those bowls of noodles and a scrap of a vegetable.  I recycle too, and the waste alone with these prepackaged meal kits bugs the crap out of me.  The stupid faces are just that, dumb as dirt.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh, puh-leeze.  Words from the All Wise Princess.

She honors her body by eating all kinds of high fat, expensive food in containers that will end up in the dump.  Good, one, Pudge.  Guess you can't honor the earth and your body at the same time because you need to sell your soul.  You can't have it both ways.

She is so vapid.

• Love 14

Yep, recycling isn't zero sum.  The recycling process requires a lot of energy expenditure and wasted water.  Furthermore, a goodly amount ends up in dumps or landfills anyway.

Last Christmas I gave my co-workers reusable straws which included cleaning brushes. The last couple of trips to Mexico the majority of the bars and restaurants I went to no longer have straws or they give paper straws that aren't really meant for Pina Coladas, so I always had my personal reusable straw on me!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Sorry this ‘I don’t always love myself’ drivel is insufferable coming from her. Girl please. A person suffering true body self loathing and confidence issues, does not have 99% of their Instagram, plastered with pictures of themselves. They actually avoid photographing themselves or talking about themselves, as it makes them feel inadequate, unworthy and insecure and anxious. This is just another self serving ‘look at how much I help inspire people, but it’s really all about how much I help me’ narcissistic Mariah post. She’s just encouraging the:  ‘oh you’re just so brave’ ‘you look soooo amazing!’ ‘You’re so beautiful’ comments to keep fuelling her huge ego and gain more of those sycophant suckers to influence to buy her crap and take her yoga classes. I see you Mariah. 

• Love 19
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Sorry this ‘I don’t always love myself’ drivel is insufferable coming from her. Girl please. A person suffering true body self loathing and confidence issues, does not have 99% of their Instagram, plastered with pictures of themselves. They actually avoid photographing themselves or talking about themselves, as it makes them feel inadequate, unworthy and insecure and anxious. This is just another self serving ‘look at how much I help inspire people, but it’s really all about how much I help me’ narcissistic Mariah post. She’s just encouraging the:  ‘oh you’re just so brave’ ‘you look soooo amazing!’ ‘You’re so beautiful’ comments to keep fuelling her huge ego and gain more of those sycophant suckers to influence to buy her crap and take her yoga classes. I see you Mariah. 

I have one acquaintance I know IRL who is the real deal. She's REALLY suffered but truly wants to help others. 

She's been through the fire. Mariah has been coddled all her life.

Jacqueline is such a kind person with so much empathy. She is just the same in real life and works hard!

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelineadan44/

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I have one acquaintance I know IRL who is the real deal. She's REALLY suffered but truly wants to help others. 

She's been through the fire. Mariah has been coddled all her life.

https://www.instagram.com/jacquelineadan44/

Yeah to me that’s totally different, like you say she has a story to tell about weight transformations and having gone through real life struggles, I’m sure she’s really inspirational to people going through the same journey. Mariah is a 23 year old poser, jumping on every bandwagon to appeal to the masses.  Posing in revealing tight clothes on Instagram is not out of her comfort zone, she’s done it on Instagram for ages now in workout gear. It’s for her own self gratification and to gain likes and followers, thinly disguised as helping others and promoting body confidence  (as apparently we are supposed to believe she’s devoid of that 🙄)

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 9
(edited)

Also. Just speculation. That sure does appear to me like a curve on that solid straight concrete right by her midsection, not unlike the ones created by photoshopping pictures... 

E29FA59A-8B25-4FE6-BDE4-8BC5D94B52FC.thumb.jpeg.0196a23acd2801ef27135f77102ab6df.jpeg

Honoring thy body indeed by losing a quick back roll or two 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk & grammuh
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah to me that’s totally different, like you say she has a story to tell about weight transformations and having gone through real life struggles, I’m sure she’s really inspirational to people going through the same journey. Mariah is a 23 year old poser, jumping on every bandwagon to appeal to the masses.  Posing in revealing tight clothes on Instagram is not out of her comfort zone, she’s done it on Instagram for ages now in workout gear. It’s for her own self gratification and to gain likes and followers, thinly disguised as helping others and promoting body confidence  (as apparently we are supposed to believe she’s devoid of that 🙄)

Plus I think for Jacqueline it's group therapy in a sense. It's not easy staying on track when trying to reach a seemingly impossible goal. Talking about it and getting encouragement from others can go a long way in staying on track. I've done the same thing myself in the past when I've had to lose weight or working towards a goal.

Not Miss Priss Mariah though, she's accustomed to being on a pedestal by her Helicopter Mom her whole life. I always flash on her sitting in the car whining and crying because Meri didn't do her paperwork in time to move into the Vegas house  by Christmas, or whining because she wanted Meri to have a baby after Meri and Kody decided not to pursue it anymore. 

It's all about me me me. Just like her mom. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

OMG.  Is this picture photo-shopped?? Or did she legit make this face at some point?  She looks like some kind of fish that I can't place.  A grouper, maybe

Haha maybe a catfish? But yes it’s a legit photo, from a TH during the catfish saga (she was crying about how she was so afraid for her family’s safety blah blah) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

OMG.  Is this picture photo-shopped?? Or did she legit make this face at some point?  She looks like some kind of fish that I can't place.  A grouper, maybe

I've seen her do that face on the show, so I don't think it is photoshopped. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Blah blah blah and I call bullshit that the convo even took place.

Yes, this is probably the first pepper she's ever eaten, and only because it came in a meal kit, not something she'd have chosen herself.  If an acquaintance actually said anything, it is probably because most people would put a pepper in something, not eat it raw … though they are good raw if your stomach can handle them, but some people get a stabbing pain from them. I can only eat green peppers cooked, but can eat a few raw strips of yellow or red pepper. 

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

Yes, this is probably the first pepper she's ever eaten, and only because it came in a meal kit, not something she'd have chosen herself.  If an acquaintance actually said anything, it is probably because most people would put a pepper in something, not eat it raw … though they are good raw if your stomach can handle them, but some people get a stabbing pain from them. I can only eat green peppers cooked, but can eat a few raw strips of yellow or red pepper. 

I'm growing lunchbox baby bells in my garden this year! I find they're quite a bit milder and sweeter than the regular size bell peppers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Does she NEVER look at those pictures before posting them?

1. Rolls of fat encased in polyester ending in a dirty floor.
  2. Food that looks like my dog's vomit.
  3. How hard is it to spell "very"? Time is so short that it's necessary to substitute "v v"?
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she NEVER look at those pictures before posting them?

1. Rolls of fat encased in polyester ending in a dirty floor.
  2. Food that looks like my dog's vomit.
  3. How hard is it to spell "very"? Time is so short that it's necessary to substitute "v v"?

Yeah, I don't want to fat-shame but there are definitely more flattering choices of fitness wear out there. I don't see Billabong, Lululemon, or Adidas reaching out with a deal. That's clearly what she's seeking here.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 10:38 PM, DakotaJustice said:

. I don't see Billabong, Lululemon, or Adidas reaching out with a deal. That's clearly what she's seeking here.

They are all well established big brands that definitely don’t need her help anyway. They run big campaigns with proper fit celebrity influencers and models not z list pudgy wannabes. Dream on Mariah.  

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A25F7355-B4E9-4A15-82CD-37E02C240C77.jpeg

This legit looks like a pregnant woman about to devour a plate of tacos made from congealed fruit and veg that is way past its sell-by date.  Gross.

2 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

They are all well established big brands that definitely don’t need her help anyway. They run big campaigns with proper fit celebrity influencers and models not z list pudgy wannabes. Dream on Mariah.  

So wait - you don't think Kanye is gonna come a'calling with a sweet Adidas endorsement deal for Sludge and Pudge?  Aw, bummer.

• LOL 9
(edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, laurakaye said:

So wait - you don't think Kanye is gonna come a'calling with a sweet Adidas endorsement deal for Sludge and Pudge?  Aw, bummer.

So yeah Kanye has no idea that she even exists, (but let’s just humour her for a minute) and pretend he called her up, I imagine it going like the Taylor interruption Grammy speech ‘Yo sludge & pudge, I’m happy for y’all and ima let you keep on being queer, but my sneakers are the whitest and best of all time. Of ALL Time.’ 

Also If I were in charge of marketing for those companies, I’d actually call her up to offer her a deal to NOT publicly associate their name with hers. Like ‘here’s $2000, please never ever photograph our stuff on you again, thanks bye!’

(I’m a well snarky COL today sorry!)

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yeah, I don't want to fat-shame but there are definitely more flattering choices of fitness wear out there. I don't see Billabong, Lululemon, or Adidas reaching out with a deal. That's clearly what she's seeking here.

I didn't notice the shoes in the picture until someone tagged them so I missed that part of the product placement.

Too bad she doesn't honor her hair by washing it;  in this picture, it looks like she rubbed sunscreen all over her head.  

The MSW part of her program requires 1200 hours of interning.   I bet she takes 6-7 years to complete this degree, assuming she hasn't dropped out by now.

I mentioned that my ratatouille makes 6-8 servings, but it would probably be only 2-4 in those large bowls.

I can't say that I would look any better in a 2 piece, but I would look at least as good as she does and I am a senior citizen who spends time at a gym toning her arms and spinning or using the eliptical machine which I hate. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CouchTater said:

She will never take the place of grumpy cat, but we can dub her nasty pussy

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

This legit looks like a pregnant woman about to devour a plate of tacos made from congealed fruit and veg that is way past its sell-by date.  Gross.

That belly! I would tell her to put the plate down and go for a workout instead, but our Pudge loves her body (as she's reminded us). 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Those "tacos" look absolutely gross.  My cat throws up hairballs that look more appetizing!

So, I'm seeing limp cauliflower, tomatoes, mango? (my best guess for what that orange stuff is), random green bits, and something that is supposed to look like cheese but is probably (with apologies to all the vegans out there) that gross vegan "cheese sauce."  It looks like some of it congealed and she's using it as a "flourish."  THIS is what you are excited to eat?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

So, I'm seeing limp cauliflower, tomatoes, mango? (my best guess for what that orange stuff is), random green bits, and something that is supposed to look like cheese but is probably (with apologies to all the vegans out there) that gross vegan "cheese sauce."  It looks like some of it congealed and she's using it as a "flourish."  THIS is what you are excited to eat?  

Not JUST excited.  V v excited!!  

• LOL 10
(edited)
18 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Mariah loves her body and wants us all to know it.  

I'm sorry, but she looks like she fucking smells. V V much.

Not like she smells from being outside, but stanky build up, dirty crotch and her scalp must stink like a damn habitrail. V V gross.

Also, why do I (or anyone really) need to see of her tummy with her tacos? Is she speaking of her metaphoric "taco" and the vomit taco just happens to be what's for real dinner (not girl time dinner????). What's next on the menu for these two wankers? A vomit omelette?😝  

Edited by Fig Newton
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm guessing butternut squash. 

Based on the photos of pizza and yes, even the vegans I know acknowledge that vegan cheese is pretty gross, I'd say that might be real cheese. 

Not my idea of a vegetarian taco. Mine would have beans & rice along with the butternut squash bits and Pico de Gallo. Oh and some avocado slices too. But I don't think meal kits generally include avocado since they ripen at different rates.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks like vomit in a wrap, but what would I know? 

There's only two people in this world qualified enough to judge this creation. Let’s hear from our esteemed judges now: 

F2BA8BF5-D4B2-4F1D-97A7-6C3E17A81F9E.thumb.jpeg.4b385b1d87644b9dc93a5db090a00ffe.jpeg

1B4849FF-B021-4723-8E1E-18E51D6BC76B.thumb.jpeg.8cd7fe284b89e240a52db2ff3167e104.jpeg

Omg this is hilarious! And yeah, those tacos look gross. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Mariah loves her body and wants us all to know it.  

It is a very nice message (no my account was not hijacked, it really is me).  I appreciate her trying to live with what she has.  Now if she only wasn't so smug and irritating most of the time.  What also bugs me is her trying to influence everyone to buy whatever product will give her benies.  If you shill everything, how are we as consumers supposed to trust you?  It is as plain as the nose on my face that you will shill just about ANYTHING.  Also, and this is BEC, if you are shilling something healthful like Soul Cycle, foods, whathaveyou, we are looking for results and how it helped transform your life, you know SELLING it.  Not just some Jack Handy level deep thought post with  pensive stares and brick backdrops (and please, give the workout wear a rest, it is not athleisure, it is stinky workout wear. On second thought, maybe she is trying to get a gig selling that).

• Love 13
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yep, recycling isn't zero sum.  The recycling process requires a lot of energy expenditure and wasted water.  Furthermore, a goodly amount ends up in dumps or landfills anyway.

Last Christmas I gave my co-workers reusable straws which included cleaning brushes. The last couple of trips to Mexico the majority of the bars and restaurants I went to no longer have straws or they give paper straws that aren't really meant for Pina Coladas, so I always had my personal reusable straw on me!

That is a great present!  I just ordered some for myself.  I have a bunch of hard plastic ones that come with cups but they get gross and I toss them.  I have one metal one that I love so I am getting more.  The fact they come with brushes is fantastic!

Mariah, shill this.  And maybe some food kit that doesn't come with so much waste.  That is if you are still pretending to care about the environment.

19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Blah, blah, blah.......the tags are what she’s there for:

A5BD76D7-A6B0-49FF-AEDC-06126D0F259B.jpeg

How long until she is a living/breathing Nascar suit?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A25F7355-B4E9-4A15-82CD-37E02C240C77.jpeg

Thank you for the pic of your tummy Mariah

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm guessing butternut squash. 

Based on the photos of pizza and yes, even the vegans I know acknowledge that vegan cheese is pretty gross, I'd say that might be real cheese. 

Not my idea of a vegetarian taco. Mine would have beans & rice along with the butternut squash bits and Pico de Gallo. Oh and some avocado slices too. But I don't think meal kits generally include avocado since they ripen at different rates.

I do have to say I have had Daiya cheese on a pizza (have a vegan staff member) and it was SOOOO good!  I would have never known had I not ordered the pizza myself.  

Did she say if that taco was a meal kit or something they thought of in their greasy heads?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

That is a great present!  I just ordered some for myself.  I have a bunch of hard plastic ones that come with cups but they get gross and I toss them.  I have one metal one that I love so I am getting more.  The fact they come with brushes is fantastic!

Mariah, shill this.  And maybe some food kit that doesn't come with so much waste.  That is if you are still pretending to care about the environment.

How long until she is a living/breathing Nascar suit?

It was the best office gift ever. 

ETA I also have a 100 oz drinking jug with an accompanying straw (actually a flexible plastic tube similar to a CamelBak) that I love. Every couple weeks I fill it with bleach water (maybe 1/2 cup of bleach to the 100 oz water) and let it sit for a half day to kill the nasties, then use my CamelBak cleaning kit to scrub it out well, rinse jug, straw, and lid in hot water, then leave in a sunny spot to dry.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5

We got free reusable glass straws at our local landfill.  Sadly, we found out that plastic soda bottles are not recyclable any more!  They told us that China won't take them now, and that's where they used to be sent.  Back to aluminum cans for us.

Haha, I didn't even notice Mariah's belly in the photo.  The taco mess was all I saw, ew.  

I'm lactose intolerant (and gluten sensitive) so I buy the Daiya cheese.  I like it fine.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It was the best office gift ever. 

ETA I also have a 100 oz drinking jug with an accompanying straw (actually a flexible plastic tube similar to a CamelBak) that I love. Every couple weeks I fill it with bleach water (maybe 1/2 cup of bleach to the 100 oz water) and let it sit for a half day to kill the nasties, then use my CamelBak cleaning kit to scrub it out well, rinse jug, straw, and lid in hot water, then leave in a sunny spot to dry.

Good info about straw cleaning!

• Useful 1