Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Holy crap. That must be a typo. 

You’d think right? Unless they have a clause that you have to rent for a minimum number of hours or something? 

10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah playing the mystery game.....

To be honest, since I have been home from teacher training, life has been weird. I have had a pretty difficult time reintegrating and I felt like I left part of what I needed in Bali’ 

Shocker! she’s having trouble back in the real world after a months vacation to a tropical paradise. 

‘Thankfully, lately I have been weighing heavy on a gift of mine that I have loved for years — my ability to see when a certain situation of my life is no longer serving me, and finding a new path that feels more authentic to me’.

Is this the ‘I quite school’ to be a yoga teacher and wellness blogger confirmation I was expecting? Or is she broken up with Audge?

‘So what’s going really well in my life right now?’ 

Oh, oh, I know Mariah! Hands up! Pick me 🙋🏼‍♀️ Is it that you discovered how to capitalise ‘i’ again? Yay you! 

• LOL 12
19 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You’d think right? Unless they have a clause that you have to rent for a minimum number of hours or something? 

To be honest, since I have been home from teacher training, life has been weird. I have had a pretty difficult time reintegrating and I felt like I left part of what I needed in Bali’ 

Shocker! she’s having trouble back in the real world after a months vacation to a tropical paradise. 

‘Thankfully, lately I have been weighing heavy on a gift of mine that I have loved for years — my ability to see when a certain situation of my life is no longer serving me, and finding a new path that feels more authentic to me’.

Is this the ‘I quite school’ to be a yoga teacher and wellness blogger confirmation I was expecting? Or is she broken up with Audge?

‘So what’s going really well in my life right now?’ 

Oh, oh, I know Mariah! Hands up! Pick me 🙋🏼‍♀️ Is it that you discovered how to capitalise ‘i’ again? Yay you! 

I thought break up too.

• Love 2
On 7/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Well that would certainly tank the wedding planning segments of next season of Sister Wives and shoot all four of her moms and dad in the foot, wouldn’t it?

It’s pretty slack of TLC having such a big lag between filming and airing episodes. With social media readily available it’s a bit of a joke how long it takes to air and we basically know how things turned out, Maddie’s Baby, Aspyn’s wedding etc) so there’s no big drawcard to watch. In Australia we are at least 5 months behind the US as well. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

My money is on that she's giving it all up, school, yoga meister, and Audge, for the ukelele!  Mystery solved, folx!  

💃 BTW, how does one dance to ukelele music? 😋

Hula dancers do it all the time.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Hula dancers do it all the time.  

Looks like her next woke whole month vacation is to Hawaii then, for Hula dancing teacher training. 

In other news Audrey hasn’t liked her recent mystery post. Audrey always likes her posts straight away. Speculation intensifies...

I just want to know who will be the narcissistie stick now and take the photos for Mariah? Will they share custody of the ESA’s? 🤔 If this is a real break up, I have questions. 

• Love 11

Oh, sussing out clues!  Good work, there, Sofa Sloth!

Great speculations from our folx.  So if they are filming now and it all falls apart, will they re-film?  Go with year old garbage?  The plot thickens....

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, sussing out clues!  Good work, there, Sofa Sloth!

Great speculations from our folx.  So if they are filming now and it all falls apart, will they re-film?  Go with year old garbage?  The plot thickens....

But wait!  Why not film it in all its heart rendering agony if it happens.  A woke opportunity to boost ratings.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks like her next woke whole month vacation is to Hawaii then, for Hula dancing teacher training. 

In other news Audrey hasn’t liked her recent mystery post. Audrey always likes her posts straight away. Speculation intensifies...

I just want to know who will be the narcissistie stick now and take the photos for Mariah? Will they share custody of the ESA’s? 🤔 If this is a real break up, I have questions. 

Possibilities: 

• They're having a tiff, not speaking to each other.
  • Mariah met someone else in Bali and misses that person.
  • Pissed because her Monday morning outdoor yoga class didn't go as planned. (I don't know about Chicago, but in my city if you're going to do anything like that in a park, a permit is required - found that out for myself years ago when I was team-teaching a 6 am boot camp on a beautiful day and we took the class out to the city park across the street - we got reported by someone else teaching their own boot camp who was annoyed)
  • PMS?
  • Just wanting attention.
Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

There are plenty of hula dancers who have the same "body type" as Mariah, so she might fit right in.  Except she'd have to wear a skirt; no leggings.  And hula doesn't involve the need for balance . . . step twice to the right, make a rainbow with your arm motions, step twice to the left, repeat.  

(Yes, I know it's a lot more complicated than that . . . but the dancers make it LOOK easy.)

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Possibilities: 

Ooohh this one is interesting! ☝She was there for a month in paradise with a lot of other ladies, lots of potential for connections to form. 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

B2787679-4C5F-419A-BE5E-049FDCA4BFD8.jpeg

It’s like she saw our posts about not going classes! (Hi Mariah, if you’re here reading, great book. Old UK rockstar Sting once famously stayed up all night bonking his wife for 7 hours straight because of Tantra, so very ‘woke’ choice of reading material there)  

5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And hula doesn't involve the need for balance . . . step twice to the right, make a rainbow with your arm motions, step twice to the left, repeat.  

Rainbows are her specialty so providing she can still perform the moves in her white sneakers, this should be a good fit 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

It's just weird that you feel the need to share every boring detail of your self-proclaimed fascinating influencer life.

All the "influencers" do this.  Apparently there is an entire generation who can't even decide what to eat without their phone telling them about the latest food trend or what to wear, etc.  If the internet ever goes out for a long period of time will we see crowds of hungry, naked people wandering the streets just waiting to be told what to do?

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The whole text doesn’t appear.

C17075C3-AB2E-480F-8649-17968BA0CF30.jpeg

Sounds like the break up is hitting hard today. I’m betting that beside her, off camera, is a near empty tub of vegan, ethically-sourced, cacao icecream (with double the calories of regular icecream) that she’s been chowing into directly with a soup spoon.

One thing we do get from this completely pointless, bleak and narcissistic story, (apart from more break up clues), is that at least one Brown woman does occasionally wash the soles of their feet, so there’s that!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 9:00 AM, DakotaJustice said:

This is what I was thinking.  When Mariah told the parents that she and Sludge were in luv, Kody asked if she was sure because Sludge was her first date. The wives responded that they married their first dates. Seeing the world makes one realize that there are options out there.

Mariah has so much self-love that she doesn't really need a partner.  Since Audge's dog was in the yoga video with the lamp a couple of weeks ago, maybe they are living as roommates now.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

If it’s true that they’re on a break or broken up, I feel sad for them but think it’ll ultimately be for the best. Mariah is far too young, immature, and inexperienced to be getting married. First loves are intoxicating, believe me, I know, but she needs to live some life for awhile. Learn some shit, Mariah! And this concludes the only time I will ever agree with King Dipshit Brown on anything.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Maybe she "broke up" with social-work school and Audge is pissed off at her for that, since Audge knows Mariah can't support her as a yoga instructor.  Or, yeah, Mariah met someone.  Or she just wants to chuck it all and go back to Bali--I would.

• Love 7
(edited)

Has Audge posted any mysterious, perplexing, puzzle-like inane rambling posts?  If not, and they actually did break up, I hope Audge is incensed that Pudge is using this as the worst kind of social media crap - the "guess what?  Here's a post!  That doesn't really say anything but makes you guess!  Because I crave attention!  But I am not gonna tell you!  And here's another stupid post with more clues!  Guess!  Guess!  Hahahaha look at me and guesssssssssss!"

Good thing this chick doesn't live in my neighborhood because she'd have my full-blast garden hose turned on her every time she showed her smirky face.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Has Audge posted any mysterious, perplexing, puzzle-like inane rambling posts?  If not, and they actually did break up, I hope Audge is incensed that Pudge is using this as the worst kind of social media crap - the "guess what?  Here's a post!  That doesn't really say anything but makes you guess!  Because I crave attention!  But I am not gonna tell you!  And here's another stupid post with more clues!  Guess!  Guess!  Hahahaha look at me and guesssssssssss!"

Good thing this chick doesn't live in my neighborhood because she'd have my full-blast garden hose turned on her every time she showed her smirky face.

Looks like Audrey posted a few photos of her and Mariah on Instagram four days ago. A lot can happen in four days, but nothing looks amiss on her end so far, at least.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 7/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, DakotaJustice said:

How do you get experience as a fitness instructor? 

Here's how I did it: 

First and foremost, I had a willingness to learn from others, not a mindset that I was the big expert. And I wanted my participants to have a good time and get the best workout I could give them! Instructors need to be selfless, not divas. 

I had amazing mentors. The club I taught at for ten years was/is part of a chain that's considered the top of the industry and takes pride in the excellence of its group X program.  My first mentor who I'm still friends with has been in fitness since the 1970s and was one of the top yoga instructors in NYC. 

I team-taught (without pay) with other instructors, and I practiced with them as well.  Being an instructor is a lot of work. It's not just getting up there for an hour.

I cultivated a loyal following of participants. Trust me, if they don't like you or your class they let it be known, either by voicing their dissatisfaction or more often by just not showing up. I arrived 15 minutes before class to set up and greet people, and stayed after class to answer questions, as long as it took. 

Since there are so many yoga instructors out there, Mariah isn't a special snowflake. She needs to have a following - and by following I mean loyal participants who will join the club and pay a membership fee to take her class.

Also, and don't shoot me for saying this, from what I've seen, she needs to work on her form and appearance. I'm not a yoga expert by any means, but I have quite a few yoga instructor friends and every single one of them can do inversions - I'm talking crow poses, headstands, extended boat poses that require balance and years of practice. All I see Mariah ever doing is the basic sun salutation vinyasa. If she auditions at a facility and she's up against an instructor who has grace and can flow easily through advanced poses, then she's not gonna get the job.

What I get out of Mariah is she is throwing all kinds of bullshit at a wall and hoping it sticks.  To me that doesn't say passion, that says desperation to stay relevant and will do the LEAST amount of work to get there.  If it isn't on Instagram it isn't happening.  All I can tell from her posts is she is gay, she likes carbs, she spends a lot of money on fitness classes that don't SEEM to make her more fit, and she is woke yo.  There is nothing about her volunteering in the profession she is attending grad school to achieve, nothing about her classes or professors, nothing about research, she is just trying to be an influencer.  I am not looking at her and thinking WOW, gotta do what she is doing.  Same with Mykelti.  Throwing shit at a wall and not having good aim.  From what I recall Logan and Michelle want real careers not a flash in the pan career.

• Love 10
On 7/3/2019 at 5:43 PM, neh said:

I thought break up too.

Went through my brain as well

On 7/4/2019 at 1:25 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

We are going to need a play by play Sofa!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 7/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, Sandy W said:

But wait!  Why not film it in all its heart rendering agony if it happens.  A woke opportunity to boost ratings.

They can catch her staring out a window with a single tear rolling down her cheek.  You will know its bad because she won't have put on her eyebrows.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Mariah has so much self-love that she doesn't really need a partner.

Lawdy, yes. I never saw anyone so in love with herself. I bet she has solo pictures of herself in her wallet so she can gaze lovingly at the most important person in the world.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

What I get out of Mariah is she is throwing all kinds of bullshit at a wall and hoping it sticks.  

What kind of wall - a old brick wall or a rustic wooden wall?  Most of the sh!t we see leaning up on walls is smirking Mariah.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Hope she shows up early.....

Her page has one time, update on Instagram stories, another:

C9D2B148-08B5-4D50-9BF4-5E97E76E93FD.jpeg

BE5E4440-9861-4C41-9187-C5B5C7071170.jpeg

Typical Brown then with her organisation skills and running late. Audge probably ran her website and she ain’t helping Mariah out anymore updating that for her. Break up clue number 3. 😆 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok, ok so no break up then. Must have quite school. 

Matching nose rings - ugh!  Maybe she met some possible sister wives for Audge in Bali.

The less-severe eyebrows are an improvement.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Saturday night 830p-930pm ? I know yoga can be relaxing, but that time of night I am home with a/c blaring in my jammies watching some show like love it or list it.  I probably would fall asleep on the mat

Most 20 somethings I know could think of more interesting ways to get hot and sweaty on a Saturday night.

• LOL 13
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Saturday night 830p-930pm ? I know yoga can be relaxing, but that time of night I am home with a/c blaring in my jammies watching some show like love it or list it.  I probably would fall asleep on the mat

Ahh, Love it or List it, so formulaic but David and Hilary are so charming and cute together that you cant help but love them!

• Love 3

In an Instagram story of Mariah’s , “one of the things I really wanted to do with this platform is to kind of be a resource..........One of the things I want to, like, be a resource for is social justice issues.”

It’s painful to watch, but putting a voice to her typed words is.......interesting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In an Instagram story of Mariah’s , “one of the things I really wanted to do with this platform is to kind of be a resource..........One of the things I want to, like, be a resource for is social justice issues.”

It’s painful to watch, but putting a voice to her typed words is.......interesting.

Did she mention if she would limit her efforts to be a resource for, like, social justice issues to only folx and womxn or would she be inclusive enough to include all huMans?

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yet some of her "resource" advice, like who wears white sneakers, has been pulled out of her a$$.  And what is she actually doing to improve social justice?  Everything she posts seems to be about how much she loves and cares for herself.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And what is she actually doing to improve social justice?  Everything she posts seems to be about how much she loves and cares for herself.

Maybe in her mind, social justice is making sure everyone in the world loves as much as she does.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Work? What is this work thing you do, that you speak of? 

Off fighting for social justice, no doubt.  Mama's gotta buy new white sneakers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1