Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Vital Farms eggs are $6/dozen.  Don't ask me how I know.  😁

I'm actually surprised life-loving, birds-and-bees Mariah is eating eggs. She is supporting a chicken-trafficking system that steals potential baby chickens from mother hens (and then eats them). The hens live under the guise of a "good life" in the pasture but behind closed doors, they suffer the horror of having their eggs stolen.

But seriously. I hate it when people preach love this, love that earth-this-earth-that but still consume animal products: 

https://yogific.org/why-all-yogis-and-yoga-gurus-should-be-vegan/

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm actually surprised life-loving, birds-and-bees Mariah is eating eggs. She is supporting a chicken-trafficking system that steals potential baby chickens from mother hens (and then eats them). The hens live under the guise of a "good life" in the pasture but behind closed doors, they suffer the horror of having their eggs stolen.

But seriously. I hate it when people preach love this, love that earth-this-earth-that but still consume animal products: 

https://yogific.org/why-all-yogis-and-yoga-gurus-should-be-vegan/

Ha! Don't give her any ideas. 

I had a friend who was a vegan and his favorite joke was:

Q: how can you tell if someone's a vegan? 

A: they'll TELL you. 

😂

I'm sure there are lots of non-bragging, quiet vegans, but the LOUD ones. Oi.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I am of the opinion nobody can be so..Mariah!

I'm thinking it's a strategy to get tons of followers to critique her every move!

Huge following huge reward!I

We've been duped by Sludge and Pudge!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I am of the opinion nobody can be so..Mariah!

I'm thinking it's a strategy to get tons of followers to critique her every move!

Huge following huge reward!I

We've been duped by Sludge and Pudge!

She isn't that smart.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wait, our entitled little princess cooks? I would assume coming from a family of morons grifters, she isn't roaming her local eateries asking for freebies in exchange to be featured on her new website. What actually makes her a "cook" now ? Did she pay the 75.00 fee to get that degree online like she did with her ESA bullshit ? Out of all the brown clowns, she just irks me the most. 

P.S her knife cuts suck

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wait, our entitled little princess cooks? I would assume coming from a family of morons grifters, she isn't roaming her local eateries asking for freebies in exchange to be featured on her new website. What actually makes her a "cook" now ? Did she pay the 75.00 fee to get that degree online like she did with her ESA bullshit ? Out of all the brown clowns, she just irks me the most. 

P.S her knife cuts suck

The onions are chopped too big for my taste. I would've used green onions and sesame oil. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Vital Farms eggs are $6/dozen.  Don't ask me how I know.  😁

I buy them from time to time when I can't get fresh eggs at the farmers' markets which are usually between $3-5.

I need to blow this picture up, because on my phone I think I am seeing cilantro in the middle.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

P.S her knife cuts suck

I'm with you, on the irk factor.  She's been a little bitch from season one, and probably long before that.  Mother Drudge made sure Pudge knew she was speshul, and the product of a "legal" marriage, I am certain.  Those two + Robyn = are the very worst at "filling" they are the best, and making sure Kootie knew/knows it.  UGH.

• Love 2

Yep, that's cilantro.  Ick.  It doesn't taste like soap to me, but I don't like it on EVERYTHING (and often in large amounts--that ain't parsley, y'all).

I looked up the place she got the lunch from, and it probably cost $12-15.  Hell, when I was a grad student I looked forward to my weekly breakfast from Burger King, which was my big splurge.  I also graduated without debt.  I wonder, when she says "work", what exactly she means--school?  Yoga?  Grifting?  Designing her logo?  Picking which infantile picture to put on her website?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Fosca said:

I looked up the place she got the lunch from, and it probably cost $12-15.  

I also looked, though I don't patronize restaurants or stores with grammatically incorrect names. Even "Really Good" would not be a draw for me because I wouldn't believe it.  I prefer to cut up vegetables myself so they are fresher.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I also looked, though I don't patronize restaurants or stores with grammatically incorrect names. Even "Really Good" would not be a draw for me because I wouldn't believe it.  I prefer to cut up vegetables myself so they are fresher.

If I’m going out to eat I want something that I don’t make at home. Hence, I wouldn’t go out for avocado toast when it can be made at home for a few dollars. I’d want to go out for eggs Benedict however, because making Hollandaise sauce for breakfast is a pain (unless I do the blender shortcut, but that still leaves a lot to clean up). 

I also agree that veggies are cheaper and fresher at home. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks like her websites had an egocentric makeover to include an ‘M’ as the new logo.

Also she may want to rethink her ‘Mariah Eats Community Yoga’ title here IMO. 

35C8CDA8-FCA4-41DF-8779-E3B60BC32239.thumb.jpeg.05bae9cac215bfcaaed201dcb4ba3b6d.jpeg

Anyone else have visions of a giant raged Mariah T-Rex, rampaging community centres and devouring innocent civilians straight off their yoga mats. No... just me? 🧘‍♀️🦖 

I don't hate the logo and even the "Eats, Community, Yoga" is alright, but that picture is just NOT working for me! 🙄

1 hour ago, Fosca said:

I looked up the place she got the lunch from, and it probably cost $12-15.  Hell, when I was a grad student I looked forward to my weekly breakfast from Burger King, which was my big splurge.  I also graduated without debt.  I wonder, when she says "work", what exactly she means--school?  Yoga?  Grifting?  Designing her logo?  Picking which infantile picture to put on her website?

I looked up the menu as well because I live in Chicago and was curious.  The food isn't overly priced for the city--I actually would consider it reasonably priced and definitely not over-priced for the area where the restaurants are located.  River North and Bucktown are trendy.  The smoothies on the other hand...nope.  Those are over-priced.  At least for me anyway. 

That's not too much over the price of the fast food restaurants here.  I went to McDonald's the other day (I don't go often) and was shocked at how much the prices had risen.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chi-girl said:

I looked up the menu as well because I live in Chicago and was curious.  The food isn't overly priced for the city--I actually would consider it reasonably priced and definitely not over-priced for the area where the restaurants are located.  River North and Bucktown are trendy.  The smoothies on the other hand...nope.  Those are over-priced.  At least for me anyway. 

That's not too much over the price of the fast food restaurants here.  I went to McDonald's the other day (I don't go often) and was shocked at how much the prices had risen.

I don't eat fast food but my husband does and you are right, unless you order from the dollar menu, one could easily pay 10-15 dollars for a meal. I'd rather go to a nice breakfast/lunch place and pay more for some good food than order from the greasy dollar menu at BK or McDonalds.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

a also looked, though I don't patronize restaurants or stores with grammatically incorrect names. Even "Rilly Good" would not be a draw for me because I wouldn't believe it.  I prefer to cut up vegetables myself so they are fresher.

fixed it for you - c'mon...Brown speech

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

At first glance I thought those were the worst mom jeans ever, but turns out they’re just another pair of unflattering leggings worn with a short top. And don’t miss the dark bra under the white top. So woke. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

In case anyone still needs proof that leggings =/= pants, this pic is it. If Stacy and Clinton were dead they'd be rolling in their graves.

And how does she know the dogs are queer? On second thought, don't wanna know...

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

In case anyone still needs proof that leggings =/= pants, this pic is it. If Stacy and Clinton were dead they'd be rolling in their graves.

And how does she know the dogs are queer? On second thought, don't wanna know...

How's this symbol for NOT EQUAL:  ≠

And is she totally incapable of standing with both feet flat on the ground if there's a camera pointing at her?  Or have I been doing it wrong all these years?

#apparentlynotwoke

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Squinty eyed, Shirley Temple smile, check . . . 

Toddler toe tap, check . . .

Ugly, unflattering leggings, check . . .

Rainbow gear (did you know I’m queer?), check . . 

Draging poor, fake ESA accessory in the heat, check . . .

Formulaic, oh-so altruistic, boring, etc., etc., etc.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

At first glance I thought those were the worst mom jeans ever, but turns out they’re just another pair of unflattering leggings worn with a short top. And don’t miss the dark bra under the white top. So woke. 

Pride in her queerness.  No pride in how she dresses.    Please pass me some eye bleach.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, lma said:

She herself comes across as kind toward others only if they think like her, believe like her, etc. That is a huge problem in this nation, and it works both ways.

This thought is what got me blocked on Audrey’s twitter many moons ago.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 11

Not a single pair of Queer White Sneakers in sight.

And just what does Audge have on her feet?  Mid-calf Nike socks with a pair of sturdy loafers when it seems everyone else is in sandals.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kbo said:

O M G!  I can't believe she wanted the world to see that picture.  Look at the three of them from the waist down!  Surely somebody stole the picture and posted it to make them look.. B A D!  Right???

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

My thoughts exactly. Putting a pink bandana and halter or even white winter booties on your dog won't make him queer.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4

Gave this a quick proof read for her - 

050B6665-6673-4087-935B-82CD1BA29986.thumb.jpeg.e4817c80411786f083e840b964631974.jpeg

Mariahbrown Cheers, Queers! ... was the first thing I said to the dogs when I took them for their morning walk (of course they stared at me blankly as if to say ‘crazy lady..we’re just dogs we don’t identify as queer...’)  & we saw so many folx (or folks to those who speak English not pretentious wokelish) setting up for the parade today. And then when we walked down to the parade while Audge and Kaela went to get some (sugary green) drinks (to photograph later on Instagram for money), I sat outside with Koda and we I got to just revel in the beauty that is Pride (while Koda just sat there panting because he’s a dog being dragged to an event he knows nothing of). I think there’s this huge... Self absorbed waffle, Queer, me, I, Queer, inclusive, woke, I, gayness, I, me . .Here is my favorite definition of Queer from David Halperin: “Queer is by definition whatever is at odds with the normal, the legitimate, the dominant (Which is how I view myself, special and different from) the normal.”  I think (more self absorbed philosophical babble, Queerness, journey, me, queer, I,personal,I,beautiful, journey, I, inclusive,queer, me)..
I know that today is the technical last day of Pride month — but it will always be a mission in my life to create and hold space for those who feel othered in any way, shape, or form (if there’s exposure in it for me and I can benefit financially from it) That being said, tomorrow is my first of my community Yoga classes. It is at 8am in Rogers Park and the link is in my bio for details to sign up. I would love to see you there (unless you are Taylor Swift). If you need to feel seen, if you need to feel held, I want you there. Yes, you. (You do not need to identify as queer to attend, I truly want to create space for all people except Taylor Swift to feel safe donate money to me while I work out)..
These classes are donation based. What that means is that I want you to pay what you feel you are financially able to pay (so it appears I’m being charitable and inclusive), from $0-$10 or whatever else $50, $100 ideally. No pressure to make any donation (as if even 10 people give me $5 or $10 that’s not a bad wage for 30 minutes of me working out in public). Community Getting exposure is what matters here for me. Link in bio

• LOL 13
  • Love 8

Is anyone in the area willing to go to one of her community yoga classes and report on it to us?  If she actually teaches others instead of just doing yoga while others watch, I'd be surprised. 

• Love 8

Sofa Sloth - absolutely brilliant!  It's like you live in her warped, tiny. narcissistic brain.

I'm confused - what the heck does she mean that "We all looked and more importantly felt Queer"?  What does queer look like (aside from wearing white shoes which none of them are) anyway?  Does wearing something rainbow make you look queer?  Because there are a lot of supporters of the LGBTQ community that wear those colors but are not one of the folx.

It's just amazing that she can put together that torrent of words that mean absolutely nothing and, more importantly, support my opinion that she is a self-obsessed, conceited twit.

And for the umpteenth time, leggings are not pants and wearing them 6 sizes too small is just plain gross.

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

It's just amazing that she can put together that torrent of words that mean absolutely nothing and, more importantly, support my opinion that she is a self-obsessed, conceited twit.

Well, so can her "mother" Janelle.  But compared to Mariah's "writing," Janelle's is Pulitzer prize material.  

Drat, I can't believe I wrote that.  Barf 🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Those leggings just look uncomfortable.  Does anybody in this family believe in breathable fabrics?   I know this sounds rude, but every time I see Mariah I think of a yeast infection.

I thought the same thing when Meri the Drudge wore those sprayed-on tight jeans with pocket embellishments, which only made her butt look bigger, a season or three ago, until she went full-on polyester (plastic) with LuLaNO.  Oh, and we can't forget the super-duper white stitching!  

• Love 4

That scrunched-up nose with a shit-eating grin, do nothing for you, Pudge.  Please go woke yourself!  You're giving grad school (if in fact you're even registered) a bad name.

I agree, leggings are not pants, most especially with a waist-length shirt and a poochy belly.  

• Love 6

The best I can say is at least they didn't give us the back view.  My son is gay.  Every time I see him, I thank him for never going through "the self-absorbed Mariah" stage.  He is just himself and happens to be gay is how he sees it.  Nothing snowflake about it.  But then he didn't have to grow up around Kody, Meri, and the AUB either.

• Love 20
23 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I don't hate the logo and even the "Eats, Community, Yoga" is alright, but that picture is just NOT working for me! 🙄

I think it's more along the line if you read the logo as written. ""Mariah Brown eats community yoga"" that makes you cringe and remember that proof editors are people too!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

The incongruity of the photo and the logo for me is who wants to eat food cooked by a greasy-haired person who often puts her fingers in her mouth like a toddler, is typically photographed as a community of one, routinely does yoga but has a double chin?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Not a single pair of Queer White Sneakers in sight.

And just what does Audge have on her feet?  Mid-calf Nike socks with a pair of sturdy loafers when it seems everyone else is in sandals.

I can't fault her for that, I never wear sandals or go without socks, regardless of the weather. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Sofa Sloth - absolutely brilliant!  It's like you live in her warped, tiny. narcissistic brain

Oh thank you!

While warped and narcissistic yes, It’s actually NOT tiny here in her brain at all, it’s a lovely roomy place to live. Not a coherent thought anywhere to bump into! Just vast, white-queer-sneaker and rainbow decorated, (but otherwise empty), real estate space.

The shower is always free as the owner never thinks to use it, so that’s a big bonus!

The only other notable feature of the place, is the many unflattering framed selfies (of the owner and girlfriend wearing leggings), that line the walls.

The morning views are pretty minimal, but if you were to walk past and look inside, (there’s no privacy from curtains as the owner wants the world to see inside and experience her specialness), you may catch dollar signs, yoga mats and random plates of green stuff on toast floating past the windows on repeat, (along with the word ‘queer’, a few random ‘x’s and just the occasional uncapitalised ‘i’).

Anyway below are the real estate pictures from Zillow. I think it sums the place up nicely!  It’s a shame it’s ‘not her dream to run a bnb like Mom’ really, or you could all come live here too! 

🌈 👟💰🥑 🤳🏻💁🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻‍♀️🦠🆓🛁

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
On 6/29/2019 at 6:03 PM, Fosca said:

Yep, that's cilantro.  Ick.  It doesn't taste like soap to me, but I don't like it on EVERYTHING (and often in large amounts--that ain't parsley, y'all).

Other musings.  Why is she still so um, robust if she is eating so healthfully?  

On 6/29/2019 at 6:10 PM, deirdra said:

Excuse me.  Rilly Good.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Other musings.  Why is she still so um, robust if she is eating so healthfully?  

I hope I can interject here with a montage of her instagram foods pictures? 🙋🏼‍♀️

41E19FCF-2E50-4E54-B9FB-622E82484630.thumb.jpeg.183e92ad5b8f70e29232a86bf06dc031.jpeg

Despite crowing about eating portion controlled green slop on sourdough and veggies on the regular, she also dines on an array of delicious fatty, fried and sugar and carb loaded meals - the portions of which, are huge and calorie loaded for one woman, (Not saying I blame her, I know what I’d choose out of beans and quinoa, or some of the pictured above)

Also fun game! Spot which one plate of food pictured above was made by Mariah at home. (Spoiler alert 🚨 It’s the charred unappetising mess resembling pancakes) #cookwithmariah 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
Just now, Sofa Sloth said:

I hope I can interject here with a montage of her instagram foods pictures? 🙋🏼‍♀️

41E19FCF-2E50-4E54-B9FB-622E82484630.thumb.jpeg.183e92ad5b8f70e29232a86bf06dc031.jpeg

Despite crowing about eating portion controlled green slop on sourdough and veggies on the regular, she also dines on an array of delicious fatty, fried and sugar and carb loaded meals - the portions of which, are huge and calorie loaded for one woman. Not saying I blame here, I know what I’d choose out of beans and quinoa, or some of the pictured above. 

Also fun game! Spot which one plate of food pictured above was made by Mariah at home. (Spoiler alert 🚨 It’s the charred unappetising mess resembling pancakes) #cookwithmariah 

Oh yeah, stoner paradise!!!!  I REALLY want to know how much cash she spends monthly on food.  I now want something with powdered sugar on it.  HA!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Absolom said:

The best I can say is at least they didn't give us the back view.  My son is gay.  Every time I see him, I thank him for never going through "the self-absorbed Mariah" stage.  He is just himself and happens to be gay is how he sees it.  Nothing snowflake about it.  But then he didn't have to grow up around Kody, Meri, and the AUB either.

Oh gosh, mine too.  Mr. lookeyloo and I were watching a show on MSNBC about Stonewall and got to talking about how son is the same, just out, and lives his life, no drama.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Despite crowing about eating portion controlled green slop on sourdough and veggies on the regular, she also dines on an array of delicious fatty, fried and sugar and carb loaded meals - the portions of which, are huge and calorie loaded for one woman, (Not saying I blame her, I know what I’d choose out of beans and quinoa, or some of the pictured above)

Shouldn't that be #scorchwithmariah or #ptomainebymariah?

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah those pancakes are definitely overdone, but I would happily scarf up the rest of those meals!

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I'm trying to parse the composition of the bottom right photo...is that breakfast for two?  Five?  Eleven?  Because that is a crapload of food for one person...I see eggs, hashbrowns, something charred, something covered in powdered sugar, something with a glob of butter on top, and the usual woke coffee.  Perchance this is why her leggings constantly appear to be strangling her in all the wrong places.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
On 6/29/2019 at 10:15 PM, Gothish520 said:

I agree with you, Gothish. I thought the logo was pretty. I see Audrey hand in that. The page is attractive in its simplicity. I think the picture is too cutsy. It seems like Mariah is trying way to hard.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I'm trying to parse the composition of the bottom right photo...is that breakfast for two?  Five?  Eleven?  Because that is a crapload of food for one person...I see eggs, hashbrowns, something charred, something covered in powdered sugar, something with a glob of butter on top, and the usual woke coffee.  Perchance this is why her leggings constantly appear to be strangling her in all the wrong places.

Woke coffee!! 😂😂😂

You know, I just flashed on an old Honeymooners episode, I think it's the Mambo one - there's a scene where Ralph cooks breakfast and burns the oatmeal or the pancakes or whatever, but he serves it up with a flourish, proclaiming "Done to a turn!" 

😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2