Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

See, she does SO MANY other snark-worthy things we shouldn't be reduced to cheap shots by commenting on her body.

I don't think anyone is taking "cheap shots"

I think some people find her whole yoga, soulcycle "Look at me and how woke I am about health and nutrition!" a bunch of BS just like Janelle.... and they're expressing those opinions.

• Love 17
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think anyone is taking "cheap shots"

I think some people find her whole yoga, soulcycle "Look at me and how woke I am about health and nutrition!" a bunch of BS just like Janelle.... and they're expressing those opinions.

And might I add - the fact that these people act like they discovered avocados, fresh air and yoga makes them targets for snark.  If either of them had a shred of self-awareness or humility, it might be different.  I don't follow either of them - I get all my info here - but unfortunately they both have posses of sycophants slobbering over their every exclamation.  Here - well, we don't do that. 😊

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And might I add - the fact that these people act like they discovered avocados, fresh air and yoga makes them targets for snark.  If either of them had a shred of self-awareness or humility, it might be different.  I don't follow either of them - I get all my info here - but unfortunately they both have posses of sycophants slobbering over their every exclamation.  Here - well, we don't do that. 😊

Exactly this twat has no end of blabbering fools praising her like she's Ghandi and invented yoga.

Everything she does is the most WOKE thing they've ever seen or heard!!!!!

I'm pretty sure if she posted a pic of sourdough covered in dog turds and fresh basil they'd all race out to the nearest dog park with poop scoops in hand.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Nutritional yeast?   Is that a thing? 

It's one of the base ingredients to make vegan food taste cheesy. It's actually quite tasty and has tons of vitamins and minerals. The Oh She Glows cookbook has an awesome recipe for warm nacho dip using nutritional yeast that even meat eaters love, including my husband and I.

If Mariah lost the sourdough and replaced it with something healthier like a small amount of cooked quinoa, she'd have a pretty complete meal. That bread just looks unappetizing anyways.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly this twat has no end of blabbering fools praising her like she's Ghandi and invented yoga.

Everything she does is the most WOKE thing they've ever seen or heard!!!!!

I'm pretty sure if she posted a pic of sourdough covered in dog turds and fresh basil they'd all race out to the nearest dog park with poop scoops in hand.

I love you Joan!  Tell it like it is.  Like my brother-in-law said of his wife years ago, "if they made chocolate shit, she'd eat it!)  Yeah, he's an asshat like that.  TG Mr. X never says anything disparaging about me (and if he does, I don't hear about it.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love you Joan!  Tell it like it is.  Like my brother-in-law said of his wife years ago, "if they made chocolate shit, she'd eat it!)  Yeah, he's an asshat like that.  TG Mr. X never says anything disparaging about me (and if he does, I don't hear about it.)

Awww right back at ya!!!   ❤

On social media Mariah has an army of sycophants licking her ample ass and if you dare to point out anything hypocritical about her you're deluged and attacked by a swarm of vicious idiots who think every single thing she does is awesome and the best advice ever!!!

I like this place because everyone is allowed to express their opinions freely within sensible guidelines.  👍

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I like this place because everyone is allowed to express their opinions freely within sensible guidelines.  👍

I agree!  And totally off-topic...someone on another board posted the Snowden's Christmas pic which showed Ashley's breast and nipple and the baby either nursing or popping off or whatever.  Personally I didn't care - although I would think people would want to see the baby's face instead in a Christmas photo - but whatever.  So of course a breastfeeding debate erupts and there are some women who are breastfeeding older kids and they are posting links about the benefits of breastfeeding kids until they are 7-10 or whatever.

So being the rude little old sheep I am I posted a joke:    Do you know why there are chain link fences on school playgrounds?   ::::Drum roll::::::    So that the kids can breastfeed during recess!

I thought it was funny and certainly NOT directed towards any person but I was called a Cu*t and other nasty names and some people were mad and I actually had to block someone that was foaming at the mouth.  Aw, I just say they feel embarrassed because they are still breastfeeding their teenagers, but whatever.  I didn't argue.  I breastfed 8 kids so I am pro-breastfeeding OR bottle feeding (don't care) but obviously I didn't do it until they were 8.

Anyway...hopefully this post wasn't too out of line since it's out in left-field.   It's one of the reasons I love this place - you can just TALK as long as you aren't mean and personal to the people here.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Oh man, we're gonna be bombarded with pictures from Bali, aren't we - Mariah sitting on a beach gazing wistfully at the sunset, Mariah sampling Balinese coffee, hands wrapped around the cup, unwashed hair blowing in the breeze while she contemplates the meaning of life, Mariah doing a random down dog in the middle of a Bali market while others look on in confusion....and all of it will be deliciously snark-worthy.  Have a great trip, Pudge!

Thank goodness for that! I'll have something to snark about this summer.  Do you think that Mariah will try to take her dog on the plane.  Ohhhh, that would really get my blood boiling! 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I agree!  And totally off-topic...someone on another board posted the Snowden's Christmas pic which showed Ashley's breast and nipple and the baby either nursing or popping off or whatever.  Personally I didn't care - although I would think people would want to see the baby's face instead in a Christmas photo - but whatever.  So of course a breastfeeding debate erupts and there are some women who are breastfeeding older kids and they are posting links about the benefits of breastfeeding kids until they are 7-10 or whatever.

So being the rude little old sheep I am I posted a joke:    Do you know why there are chain link fences on school playgrounds?   ::::Drum roll::::::    So that the kids can breastfeed during recess!

I thought it was funny and certainly NOT directed towards any person but I was called a Cu*t and other nasty names and some people were mad and I actually had to block someone that was foaming at the mouth.  Aw, I just say they feel embarrassed because they are still breastfeeding their teenagers, but whatever.  I didn't argue.  I breastfed 8 kids so I am pro-breastfeeding OR bottle feeding (don't care) but obviously I didn't do it until they were 8.

Anyway...hopefully this post wasn't too out of line since it's out in left-field.   It's one of the reasons I love this place - you can just TALK as long as you aren't mean and personal to the people here.

I agree, people here tend to be respectful of other posters, which I do appreciate.  I tend to use salty language pretty freely (hey, I'm old, I think I've earned it!) and sometimes I may overuse certain words that *may* be offensive.  I won't apologize for that.  Yes, I can be a bitch sometimes.  I'll own that.  Freedom is a wonderful thing.  

I don't really do social media, and people like Mariah/aka Pudge are a prime reason why I don't.  I have a very low tolerance for other people's bullshit (TY George Carlin, RIP.)  

Anyway, it's a lot of fun here.  As an aside, one of my relatives breastfed until her daughter was 4.  That's the longest time that I've known someone personally to do that.  I wasn't asked for my opinion, and didn't offer it.  

This board is fun for me.  If it wasn't, I wouldn't read and post.  I've watched Sister Wives since the beginning, and hey!  If one is on a reality show (and I've heard Mariah refers to herself as a reality TV Stah!) then expect some snarkiness.  It goes with the territory.

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

That is funny!  Since kids in school playgrounds are typically 5 or older, why didn't they assume you were on their side, promoting nursing for years?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

That is funny!  Since kids in school playgrounds are typically 5 or older, why didn't they assume you were on their side, promoting nursing for years?

Well..... I don't know!  But the idea of the mothers lining up behind the fence and whipping out their boobs and nursing their school-aged kids in front of their peers so that they can be bully or teased probably offended them because there was no way that joke could have been supportive!  lol     

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Nutritional yeast is really good on popcorn.   My current struggle is how to get it to stick better. When I drizzle butter over the popcorn, it doesn't cover everything, so a lot of the yeast ends up at the bottom of the bowl. I'm thinking about trying the all-natural Olive Oil spray from Trader Joe's.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Saje81 said:

It's one of the base ingredients to make vegan food taste cheesy. It's actually quite tasty and has tons of vitamins and minerals. The Oh She Glows cookbook has an awesome recipe for warm nacho dip using nutritional yeast that even meat eaters love, including my husband and I.

If Mariah lost the sourdough and replaced it with something healthier like a small amount of cooked quinoa, she'd have a pretty complete meal. That bread just looks unappetizing anyways.

I've often wondered about using a beef substitute for tacos (yes Tony I'm one of those heathens who makes tacos with ground beef) although the last year I've quit doing that because I hate the thought of red meat.

Any suggestions for a good ground beef substitute?

Okay now back on topic...  So it looks like Mariah sprinkled it over her sandwich,,, can you sprinkle it on any vegetables or are certain ones better than others?

I'm going to check out that cookbook, sounds yummy!

• Love 2

We have ALWAYS ended up back on topic.  I think.   I was wrong once - a long time ago.  Just like Mariah is wrong to abuse her eyebrows so brutally.  <-------- see?  I got back on topic!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

And abuse our eyes so brutally.

Aw, I am having a moment of feeling very sorry for her.  It must have been hard to be raised on TV.  I wonder if she ever got teased or bullied in school?  Maybe a bully shaved off her eyebrows in the girl's bathroom and they never grew back and that's why she rubs them on with a bicycle tire.  😞

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Nutritional yeast is really good on popcorn.   My current struggle is how to get it to stick better. When I drizzle butter over the popcorn, it doesn't cover everything, so a lot of the yeast ends up at the bottom of the bowl. I'm thinking about trying the all-natural Olive Oil spray from Trader Joe's.  

I had the same problem and I found that the spray and a lot of mixing helped.

• Useful 3
31 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Aw, I am having a moment of feeling very sorry for her.  It must have been hard to be raised on TV.  I wonder if she ever got teased or bullied in school?  Maybe a bully shaved off her eyebrows in the girl's bathroom and they never grew back and that's why she rubs them on with a bicycle tire.  😞

The irony of her several seasons ago calling out Meri for terrible eyebrows is what gets me.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I recall us trying to figure out what Mariah’s tattoo was, from a picture she posted. Today there’s a better picture . I don’t understand why she didn’t pose with her arm down, but here it is:

470FE52B-19DB-42BC-9322-238E2EEEF04B.jpeg

68E449F1-F46C-47BE-8FFC-C66D07BEFE7F.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

She went out in public like that? I'm surprised someone didn't think she was a street person.

At least we were spared the hairy pits.  We are all entitled to our own opinion, and hairy pits gross me out.

• Love 9
On 4/10/2019 at 12:02 PM, Meowwww said:

Nutritional yeast?   Is that a thing? 

Its big with vegans, alot of people use it to give vegan food a cheesy like flavor. I use it sometimes in various recipes. 

Edited by VegasVixen
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I recall us trying to figure out what Mariah’s tattoo was, from a picture she posted. Today there’s a better picture . I don’t understand why she didn’t pose with her arm down, but here it is:

I'm sorry, but she thinks that tattoo is "cute?"  Damn that's ugly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

Its big with vegans, alot of people use it to give vegan food a cheesy like flavor. I use it sometimes in various recipes. 

Cool is so far out of my reach that when I saw the plate she posted I thought "Parmesan, yum!"

Yeast never occurred to me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

470FE52B-19DB-42BC-9322-238E2EEEF04B.jpeg

68E449F1-F46C-47BE-8FFC-C66D07BEFE7F.jpeg

3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

What is it with this family and trees?  Personally, I think she should have gotten RIP prairie dogs 2018

D687BFED-CD90-46BD-8DAA-46823848EFEE.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

It is her "woke" way of supporting the fambly's move to Flagstaff...you know, trees. Seriously, she just looks so grungy and dirty. ICK!

• Love 5

I thingk she posts these pics on purpose due to that she prolly reads this thread religiously. Her lil somethin somethin for us diehard critics. Just like Cootie and his stupid manbun. He's just doing it cause it annoys the rest of humanity. 🤨

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

Nutritional yeast is a good source for vitamin B...B 12, I think.

• Useful 4

I think these examples are some of the reasons she posts. Another is she’ll be shilling crap.

Beautiful! 💚

Why are you perfection 😫😍😍😍

Gorgeous 😍🦋

YOU ARE SO 🎉

Love the tattoo🌹❤️

Love that tat!

Woah girl there’s a lotta good in here I FEEL YOUR RADIANCE

Beautiful

Love love love how HAPPY you look.

Glow

I just love you. ♥️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

These no doubt are the same type of positive affirmations she has heard from Meri her whole life.  You are the bestest because you are mine, your wants and needs are more important than any of the others blah, blah, blah. Mariah's ego is fueled by positive feedback. 

And yet, see how quickly she turned on her most devoted fan when Meri acted out of Mariah's perceived sense of right. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

There's nothing attractive in that picture.  At least she's wearing some sort of bra.

Ugly tattoo.  Is she trying to look like a tough biker chick?  Save it for Sturgis.

Honestly, to me it looks rather cartoonish.  I have nothing against tattoos, but it doesn't have a great aesthetic to me.  

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

There's nothing attractive in that picture.  At least she's wearing some sort of bra.

Ugly tattoo.  Is she trying to look like a tough biker chick?  Save it for Sturgis.

"Save it for" Sturgis"   lolololol!!!

Omg I nearly peed my pants thinking of Pudge and Sludge rolling their bad asses into Sturgis.

Which one is driving and which one is the "old lady" on back 😂 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

"Save it for" Sturgis"   lolololol!!!

Omg I nearly peed my pants thinking of Pudge and Sludge rolling their bad asses into Sturgis.

Which one is driving and which one is the "old lady" on back 😂 

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Though it's really more of an insult to Jennifer and Clarissa, RIP.

methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_eef5e269-b530-33ac-bacb-346ad436173a.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
On 4/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, neh said:

I have yoga instructors who have trained in India. To become a certified yoga instructor is a lengthy and arduous process. Body size doesn't matter.

The instructor of my sisters hot yoga class is pretty curvy.  It is apparently a very good class.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was bored ... thanks for the inspiration Sage81 ❤️

meriskel.jpg

This is fabulous Joan, so much detail, I'm finding something new every time I look.  Well done!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I am an old person with old skin.  If I had any tattoos they would look very different than original.  I wonder how this will look in 50 years.

This will not look good.  I remember walking behind an older woman and noticing she had 3 blue blobs on the back of her leg.  I'm assuming that these were recognizable tattoos at some point - that she did not initially ask for leg blobs.  Tattoos will fade if they are not periodically renewed and large tattoos with a lot of detail will eventually lose all the detail and become blobs.  I suspect she is not the only person who will regret the decision to get a tattoo several years from now.  In the meantime she's just living with a very poor choice.

• Love 8

For our 25th wedding anniversary hubby surprised me with a trip to France.

One of our stops was Nice, we stayed at a beautiful hotel overlooking the beach.

The pool was located on the roof so we decided to go relax for a while by the pool,.... I knew that it's common to see women laying topless. And there were a few... One lady looked to be in her 70's.... The only spot with 2 vacant loungers was next to her so we settled in.

A few minutes later she stood up to go take a dip... Her boobs were literally hanging to her waist but what really got my attention was a tattoo on the small of her back just below the waist...... I guess when she was young it was a cute little bow with ribbons hanging down.....Now the bow was all sad and droopy in a sea of wrinkles and the ribbons were hanging into her ass crack.

I looked at hubby as she walked away and he gave me that... "Don't say a word, my eyeballs are still trying to recover"  look.  lol

I'm no bikini bathing beauty by any means but at least my droopy parts don't have tattoos to make them stand out.  😉

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Sandy W said:

This is fabulous Joan, so much detail, I'm finding something new every time I look.  Well done!

Thanks! I'm not very good at it but it's still fun to fiddle around... especially when it's the Brown clowns.  😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Thanks! I'm not very good at it but it's still fun to fiddle around... especially when it's the Brown clowns.  😀

The skeletal Meri riding the front fender was a nice touch, warding off anything that may get in the way of Sludge, Pudge and the ESAs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1