Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheryl Marie

Mariah Brown: The Only Planet I'm Applying to is Westminster College

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But do your trees cause the angels to sing?  Or is it weep?  I get confused.

I'm more apt to curse them (and those on this forum know I have a potty mouth) than hear angels singingk.  Maybe since I live in the Evergreen State, I don't appreciate trees enough.  Or something?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Audrey's parents must be very proud.... 4 years of an expensive private university to get a degree to sell Lularoe. Mariah is going to have a rude awakening one day soon when she/they have to really live on a working person's salary. Maddie, Aspyn and Mykelti are already there. They live in normal size rental's, appropriate for young married couples and their spouse's work normal jobs. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, bamaview said:

Audrey's parents must be very proud.... 4 years of an expensive private university to get a degree to sell Lularoe. Mariah is going to have a rude awakening one day soon when she/they have to really live on a working person's salary. Maddie, Aspyn and Mykelti are already there. They live in normal size rental's, appropriate for young married couples and their spouse's work normal jobs. 

If I remember correctly, Mykelti and FT actually bought a house - appropriately sized for a young married couple.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

If I remember correctly, Mykelti and FT actually bought a house - appropriately sized for a young married couple.

I read about that too and it seemed to be within 6 months or so of their wedding.  Could FT perhaps have more banking expertise than we give him credit for?  Nah, it's probably more likely that they live a fairly low key existence in St. George, no kids on the horizon and not a lot of booze-fuelled partying, aside from their grocery bill their monthly expenses are minimal.

I wonder if they do have kids someday, Tony will be eager to refinance their home to pay for a wedding.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2019 at 3:01 PM, ginger90 said:

80EF7A71-0497-4692-A473-8B7C93315D11.jpeg

I’m sorry but everytime I see this photo it looks like the dogs are thinking “Hurry the hell up, I want to go back to sleep”

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m sorry but everytime I see this photo it looks like the dogs are thinking “Hurry the hell up, I want to go back to sleep”

I'm a cat person so I don't know. Do dogs normally wear those harnesses indoors? The dogs absolutely look annoyed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm a cat person so I don't know. Do dogs normally wear those harnesses indoors? The dogs absolutely look annoyed.

Maybe the harness is a gizmo she can snap a fluorescent coat onto when he's masquerading as an ESA.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe the harness is a gizmo she can snap a fluorescent coat onto when he's masquerading as an ESA.

Maybe she just brought them back from a walk.  I have a friend that uses a harness type best for his dog.  He said it is supposed to be more comfortable than a collar.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Maybe she just brought them back from a walk.  I have a friend that uses a harness type best for his dog.  He said it is supposed to be more comfortable than a collar.

Ya, I was just being smart-alecky.  The dog looks part lab and I know they get excited when they hear the word w-a-l-k.  It's better than having them pulling and near choking on a collar in their enthusiasm.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

She must have posted this just before she hopped into the shower to "refresh" herself and shampoo for her lovely Monday. 

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is it possible she intentionally styles her hair to look dirty?

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Is it possible she intentionally styles her hair to look dirty?

It’s a thing. You use dry shampoo as a styling aid except you leave it in. I’m not a fan. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

It’s a thing. You use dry shampoo as a styling aid except you leave it in. I’m not a fan. 

I leave dry shampoo in my hair to give it volume/texture because I have very fine hair. Granted I do that when I actually wash it with real shampoo in the shower. However, it does NOT make your hair look greasy like Mariah's does. Your hair isn't as shiny when you leave in dry shampoo but it doesn't look anything like that grease trap Mariah has on top of her head. Not to mention - I think I see a little gray in there at the top in the big swirl.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Probably should have left "beautiful" and "refresh" out of that statement. Clearly neither is appropriate.

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

I snort-laughed at this photo.  Her hair looks completely stupid.  I get it, it's the casual, breezy hand-through-the-hair spontaneous kind of thing, but her hair looks so gross that it stays held in place with grease and dry-shampoo build-up.  Also, shut up, Mariah.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

It’s a thing. You use dry shampoo as a styling aid except you leave it in. I’m not a fan. 

got2b has a POWDERful volumizing styling powder. It's a very, very fine powder, works great in fine hair but does leave it looking quite dull. I apply it to under layers, never/ever on top or near my part.

As my ex would say "Mariah could fuck up a free lunch." 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I leave dry shampoo in my hair to give it volume/texture because I have very fine hair. Granted I do that when I actually wash it with real shampoo in the shower. However, it does NOT make your hair look greasy like Mariah's does. Your hair isn't as shiny when you leave in dry shampoo but it doesn't look anything like that grease trap Mariah has on top of her head. Not to mention - I think I see a little gray in there at the top in the big swirl.

Yup I do the same and my hair never looks greasy like Mariah's.

In fact you have to be careful with dry shampoo to keep your hair from looking too dry and dull... I use the colored type so it matches my hair color.

I have no idea wtf Mariah is doing other than she hates showering and her hair is just greasy, dirty.

She also needs to get a new sweater or at the very least take a shaver to that pilled up mess she's wearing.

The T-shirt looks like she picked it up off the floor after the dogs slept on it.

And for God's sake... Get some frames that suit your face!!!!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup I do the same and my hair never looks greasy like Mariah's.

Well you have to remember her age.  I remember if I didn't wash my hair every day, it looked like The Valdez ran aground on my head.  It's part of life.  My daughter is the same way.  After two days it looks like it hasn't been washed in a month.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well you have to remember her age.  I remember if I didn't wash my hair every day, it looked like The Valdez ran aground on my head.  It's part of life.  My daughter is the same way.  After two days it looks like it hasn't been washed in a month.

I am old and I still have this problem.  Within 24 hours my hair looks like a Jiffy-Lube exploded on it.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well you have to remember her age.  I remember if I didn't wash my hair every day, it looked like The Valdez ran aground on my head.  It's part of life.  My daughter is the same way.  After two days it looks like it hasn't been washed in a month.

I meant I do the same thing with dry shampoo as the poster LLEWIS823.

Not the same as Mariah and it doesn't make your hair look greasy... Quite to the contrary it makes your hair look dry because it sucks up any oils.

I do it on freshly shampooed hair just to add a little volume at the roots.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well you have to remember her age.  I remember if I didn't wash my hair every day, it looked like The Valdez ran aground on my head.  It's part of life.  My daughter is the same way.  After two days it looks like it hasn't been washed in a month.

I meant I do the same thing with dry shampoo as the poster LLEWIS823.

Not the same as Mariah and it doesn't make your hair look greasy... Quite to the contrary it makes your hair look dry because it sucks up any oils.

I do it on freshly shampooed hair just to add a little volume at the roots.

Same here - on freshly shampooed hair & at the roots - not all over. And as for the remembering her age, the key point above is "if I didn't wash my hair everyday, it looked like the Valdez..", then if that's the case, Mariah NEEDS TO WASH IT EVERY DAY...just so grungy looking. I was sick this past weekend and literally did not get out of bed for 2 days I was so sick. Toward the middle of the second day, I just HAD to go take and shower and wash my hair as I could not even stand myself. And I'm 54 and even my hair was greasy after 2 days. JUST WASH YOUR FREAKIN' HAIR, MARIAH!!!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I am realllly sensitive to smells.  As in, I uncontrollably gag and sometimes vomit.  I hate so much that I am like this.  

Hospitals and Walmart are the worst for me. It’s that unwashed body/hair smell of people (Walmart) and the smell of what I call “wounds and death” at the hospital and some medical clinics.  I have taken to putting essential oils under my nose when I go to either.  My first husband was in a bad car accident and in the neuro ICU at a level one trauma hospital for a while....so I am sure my hospital smell gagging is tied into that.  It’s weird and I am weird  

I’m not a snob, I am old and fat. I shower daily. I love Walmart, I shop there all the time.  I just have a problem with smells.  All this preface to say I seriously hope Mariah is clean and purposely styling her hair to look greasy. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I'm just the opposite, ever since I hit menopause I can only wash my hair about twice a week, unless doing something sweaty or dirty. Any more than that and I get the itchy, dry scalp situation...ugh. Sucks to get older.  😐

  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I'm just the opposite, ever since I hit menopause I can only wash my hair about twice a week, unless doing something sweaty or dirty. Any more than that and I get the itchy, dry scalp situation...ugh. Sucks to get older.  😐

Yeah, my head was like the Valdez too if I didn't wash my hair every day when I was young.  Now at 60 I wash every other-other day, which is 2-3 times a week, no more.  I recommend using no-sulfate shampoos (like Organix brand) and switching off to different shampoos with the seasons.  In the winter when it's dry I use moisturizing shampoos/conditiioners so the scalp stays hydrated.  And no hot water on the scalp, and no direct blow dryer heat on it either.  And I use temporary wash-out root touch ups on my hair so I don't have to color as often too.  L'Oreal makes a good spray one or Roux makes a nice mousse.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’m a little late with this one.

045ACEE6-96F4-4C5E-AEC7-D30D0D4E3D94.jpeg

Sludge is getting so pudgy that her nose ring is becoming embedded in her nose. Not pretty.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

Sludge is getting so pudgy that her nose ring is becoming embedded in her nose. Not pretty.

It looks painful, too.  I'd go nuts, but I don't like nose piercings.  If one has to have one, a stud instead of an embeddable tiny hoop would be better.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It looks painful, too.  I'd go nuts, but I don't like nose piercings.  If one has to have one, a stud instead of an embeddable tiny hoop would be better.

Maybe the stud is interchangeable with her engagement ring ?  I would be afraid to sneeze really bad and that sucker goes flying off and pegging someone in the eye.  

On another note, how did Sludge get the roughly 2500 to start her LuLuSham line ? I did a quick search in my area and there were only 2 people with active stores,  1 person had reduced the normal 25.00 leggins to 10.00 each and the other to 5.00 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

The most recent LLR start-up data I found is from 2017 and it was $6,000-$7,000. There's a very short grace period after which you have to "add inventory" every month. 

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well you have to remember her age.  I remember if I didn't wash my hair every day, it looked like The Valdez ran aground on my head.  It's part of life.  My daughter is the same way.  After two days it looks like it hasn't been washed in a month.

Oh yeah, when I was in my teens and early 20s I had to shower and wash my hair and face every damn day, otherwise my hair and face were nasty greasy and I stunk to high heaven, lol! Now I can wash my hair twice a week without looking like I fell in an oil slick and skip showering here and there without smelling like a gym locker. 😄

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I loved this show.  Wish it would have continued.

Me, too.  I recently showed someone the scene of Carole delivering her twins.  That was so funny!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I normally just place a post, and don’t comment right away about it........exception time. It’s been 7 days since Mariah has posted on Instagram. Now this, she looks dirty, it can’t be a filter gone wrong, can it??

  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

Okay if someone posted this the last thing I would guess is ARMPIT

I might think... perv with an ass fetish or something but I'd never think armpit!

Screenshot (3).png

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Why are her palms and her soles discolored?

Her ankles and the tops of her feet are filthy!

All flab, zero muscle tone. For someone who is nearly exclusively photographed in athletic wear she is one hot freakin' mess.

"Yoga teacher training in Bali" ... ? But of course.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm not a yoga person but I've done pilates in the past.

Do people usually sweat like pigs when doing yoga?  😳

Well, I sweat when doing yoga. It can be a high intensity workout. 

I admire Mariah 's skill with yoga and becoming a yoga teacher is pretty cool But how the heck is she affording a trip to Bali??????

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, neh said:

Well, I sweat when doing yoga. It can be a high intensity workout. 

I admire Mariah 's skill with yoga and becoming a yoga teacher is pretty cool But how the heck is she affording a trip to Bali??????

mommy is how shes affording everything she does

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Is yoga about being centered, balanced, limber, agile - but achieving muscle tone and weight loss are not part of the program? She can twist herself like a pretzel but she looks like a thick, lumpy, flabby couch potato. It's not like I would see her and think oooh, I wanna look like thar, I gotta sign up for that class. 

Strive With Meriah! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, suomi said:

Is yoga about being centered, balanced, limber, agile - but achieving muscle tone and weight loss are not part of the program? She can twist herself like a pretzel but she looks like a thick, lumpy, flabby couch potato. It's not like I would see her and think oooh, I wanna look like thar, I gotta sign up for that class. 

Strive With Meriah! 

I've never taken yoga classes, but I think it's about achieving harmony in mind, body and spirit and being centered within yourself.  The only centered I see with Mariah is self-centered and that seems to be her goal, it's all about her.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size