Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, AZChristian said:

These pictures are just two more reasons why I have no sense of jealousy about the life these self-indulgent poseurs lead.  

Not to mention . . . "It was an immediate community that I felt apart of, and community is big for me."

I'd rather feel a part of a community, not apart.

If Mariah and Audrey are any indication of the community I might prefer being apart 🙂

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

I can't imagine how I would start my week without and inspiring epistle from Mariah.

The dogs don't look like they are enjoying anything, I looked after a grand-daughters dog this past week and despite missing his "mom", the smile never left his face the whole time.  Those dogs just look sad and confused to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Those dogs just look sad and confused to me.

Well, sure.  KonMari-ing may result in them becoming something "taking up space in my life" since they have been outed as NOT being ESAs.  They may as well start packing since they might be "cluttering up" Pudge's "energy".

Man, this crap is just like Charlie Brown's teacher - "waa waa waa waa waa".

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I can't imagine how I would start my week without and inspiring epistle from Mariah.

The dogs don't look like they are enjoying anything, I looked after a grand-daughters dog this past week and despite missing his "mom", the smile never left his face the whole time.  Those dogs just look sad and confused to me.

I think they realize their owners are a couple of dipshits, not to mention liars.  I feel sorry for the little critters.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, sure.  KonMari-ing may result in them becoming something "taking up space in my life" since they have been outed as NOT being ESAs.  They may as well start packing since they might be "cluttering up" Pudge's "energy".

Man, this crap is just like Charlie Brown's teacher - "waa waa waa waa waa".

Kohola, I'm sure you've said that you don't watch SW any more.  You really did miss Kootie doing that exact Charlie Brown thingk, to disparage Meri, a week or two ago.  LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Is that a sisterwife they picked up at Soul Cycle?

She's a little too trim for them.  A few brunches at their fav bistros will chunk her up to their exacting standards.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She's a little too trim for them.  A few brunches at their fav bistros will chunk her up to their exacting standards.

Mariah:  "a round of avocado toast and it's on me."  Says she of the dreadful (supposed) student loans.

Yes, hanging with SludgePudge will put weight on anyone.  Poor girl.

• Love 2

She should cc this Instagram to her other mother Janelle. #moveeveryday.  And what exactly doe #justiceiswellness mean? 

Just now, Sandy W said:

She should cc this Instagram to her other mother Janelle. #moveeveryday.  And what exactly does #justiceiswellness mean? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

45EF6A81-51CB-478A-8E6B-4DC5306C777D.jpeg

8AC0E0DA-3489-4BA8-A3A0-97E612ED316A.jpeg

Tell it to your bonus mom aka Janelle.  Otherwise, just STFU.  You aren't telling most of us anything new.

18 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She should cc this Instagram to her other mother Janelle. #moveeveryday.  And what exactly doe #justiceiswellness mean? 

That's what I get for not reading all the posts before I sound off.  Love ya Sandy!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Tell it to your bonus mom aka Janelle.  Otherwise, just STFU.  You aren't telling most of us anything new.

That's what I get for not reading all the posts before I sound off.  Love ya Sandy!

Love ya right back xword.  I had trouble posting that one, so you may have got the Janelle barb in before me.  In any case, GMTA

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

On a different post, someone asked what hair products she uses. 😳Her response:

mariahbrwn @devacurlshampoo and conditioner! @batiste_hair for dry shampoo and that’s it! Haha

I usually don't like to comment on looks but they should've asked what kind of hair brush she uses! She reminds me of a book my 7 year old daughter read about a girl who never wanted to brush her hair so mice made a nest in her hair! 😂 Janelle and Mariah need to start walking the walk if they want to give health and wellness tips to people. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

looks like she's trying to hang herself with her necklace.

IKR...Wtf is she doing with her necklace?

She always looks stinky and her clothing looks too small on her... I guess she learned how to dress like a sausage from her mother.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

On a different post, someone asked what hair products she uses. 😳Her response:

mariahbrwn @devacurlshampoo and conditioner! @batiste_hair for dry shampoo and that’s it! Haha

I used dry shampoo as a texturizer and let me tell ya - it makes your hair look very dull as in not shiny. Hers looks shiny alright - as in dripping with greasiness shiny.  Oh, and just for the record, Pudge has worse cankles than I do and I'm 54 and overweight!

Edited by llewis823
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E5C90E37-37F5-4ADF-B7FA-AD13AEB1308E.jpeg

0A6B24A4-676D-441F-95F4-A299A938A046.jpeg

Why does the post say she at law school when we know she isn’t a law student? She may be at Loyola graduate school but that’s not the same as the law school.

I think Mariah is hoping to get a big enough following to be an Instagram/YouTube influencer who has subscribers and gets paid for promotions. It isn’t as though anyone in this family seems to really wants a real 9-5 job. She can work and go to grad school. I worked two job and went to law school full time. My guess is she has no intention of actually working a real job once she has finished school. Why is her fiancée selling LuLuRoe instead of having a real job. Anyone else think Meri is paying for Mariah to live in Chicago while going to school. I have no problem with parents helping out their kids while in school but the fiancée should have a full-time real job and not be living off Meri. I highly doubt she is making Meri money at LuLuRoe. 

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Why does the post say she at law school when we know she isn’t a law student? She may be at Loyola graduate school but that’s not the same as the law school. 

The school of law has a Masters program offering a degree called "MJ/MSW with the School of Social Work."

I predict she will complete this as successfully as she did her pre-med and medical school studies.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

E5C90E37-37F5-4ADF-B7FA-AD13AEB1308E.jpeg

0A6B24A4-676D-441F-95F4-A299A938A046.jpeg

Good lord her hand looks like someone in their 60's not a 20 something

Take a loofah into the tub and SCRUB yourself and then moisturize!!!!

And yes...as MakingBacon said...why is she posting as though she's attending law school?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

20 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm going to give Mariah a pass on this one.  She really doesn't seem to be any worse than most of the people of her generation who have pretty much discovered EVERYTHING that the rest of us don't already know.  Kind of like those people who go to Five Guys, get the exact same burger and fries as everyone else but decide that they MUST Instagram theirs - because look what they just discovered!!!!!  Is this really any worse than Christine posting a picture of her snow blower?

And guessing we aren't the only ones criticizing her, she seems to actually be listening.  She is acknowledging that not everyone has access (either physically or monetarily) to some pricey gym or "health" studio.  She is actually saying something sensible - get moving.  At least she's not trying to promote some unhealthy supplement, crash diet, or other such nonsense.  Now if, like Janelle, she is still posting things like this 5 years from now while either staying exactly the same or actually gaining weight we'll know she's just posting crap for the hell of it, not that she's actually doing anything to try to get healthier.

• Love 7

What the hell is she eating there?  Looks like more so-called "health foods" that are going to pile on the pounds.  Next, she'll be advocating vaginal steaming, like the Snowdens on Seeking Sister Wife.  Jeez Louise.  

I use Deva Curl products, and I can assure that my hair does NOT look Pudge-like.  She's a sorry representative for those products.  Maybe she only uses them once a month?  Whatever.  It would be interesting to hear what her classmates think of her.  Surely, they can't all be this vapid.  Shudder.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Is this bird seed?  Looks like what I buy for my feeders.

4 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Why is her fiancée selling LuLuRoe instead of having a real job.

This the nickname Sludge.  Dragging along on Pudge's coattails.

And she need us to know she has an "ability to learn".  Few people post that they are total morons so big whoop for you.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, toodles said:

Whatever that is looks just nasty.

It looks like some type of hot cereal like oatmeal or amaranth, with hemp hearts, chia seeds, pepitas, some type of nut butter and possibly cooked blueberries or reconstituted raisins?  Just my guess.  Healthy, but a calorie laden meal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

While moving around is great, it is recommended that everyone get at the least, 150 minutes per week of moderate cardio.  But recently read that doctors are wanting to move that up to at least 200 minutes per week.

Unfortunately, many people allow themselves to have the defeatist attitude that "I can't do that so there is no point in even trying.  I may as well just sit here on the sofa eating Cheetos."  Mariah is actually saying that you have to start somewhere and anything is better than nothing.

• Love 10
On 3/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, VegasVixen said:

She reminds me of a book my 7 year old daughter read about a girl who never wanted to brush her hair so mice made a nest in her hair! 😂 

I love that story.  Sludge & Pudge deserve a copy!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Is MORE-IAH still in school wanting to be a doctor?  Is she in med school or working towards her bachelor's?  Im curious because I am on Season 6 and I see she's pretty driven, runs in the morning, honor society etc. 

9 minutes ago, Gennacide said:

Is MORE-IAH still in school wanting to be a doctor?  Is she in med school or working towards her bachelor's?  Im curious because I am on Season 6 and I see she's pretty driven, runs in the morning, honor society etc. 

Prior to moving, Mariah said,  "I’m so ready to finally head back to school and continue my education at Loyola University Chicago. I’ll be getting my Master of Social Work + Social Justice. I can’t  wait to move across the country with my favorite person + little dogs. On to the next adventure //.".

She is now living in Chicago, and is in school.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Gennacide said:

She downgraded her plans from doctor to physician's assistant.  Then got a degree in something less strenuous, and is now living in Chicago, theoretically studying Social Work.  But mostly, she's posing for stupid pictures, eating avocado toast, and drinking expensive latte drinks.  None of us can figure out how she's paying for any of it.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, deirdra said:
On 3/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

While moving around is great, it is recommended that everyone 

shower afterwards.

with actual soap and actual shampoo! (we are doing one of those round robin stories where someone picks up where the person before left off, right?) LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

with actual soap and actual shampoo! (we are doing one of those round robin stories where someone picks up where the person before left off, right?) LOL

While in the shower, lather up and shave those armpits and legs.  One can still be a SJW without hairy pits.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

It is particularly handy to use the aforementioned soap and shampoo after one has Soul-Cycled or hot yoga'd in sausage-casing leggings (with or without camel-toe) and a two-sizes too-small sports bra that pushes the fat down and out.  Also, wash the clothes.  Please.

• LOL 8
On 3/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

It looks like some type of hot cereal like oatmeal or amaranth, with hemp hearts, chia seeds, pepitas, some type of nut butter and possibly cooked blueberries or reconstituted raisins?  Just my guess.  Healthy, but a calorie laden meal.

I'll take your word for it.  Lol.

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She downgraded her plans from doctor to physician's assistant.  Then got a degree in something less strenuous, and is now living in Chicago, theoretically studying Social Work.  But mostly, she's posing for stupid pictures, eating avocado toast, and drinking expensive latte drinks.  None of us can figure out how she's paying for any of it.

Bank of Mom is my guess.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This looks vaguely familiar .... oh right looks kinda like the bird shit I had to hose off my car the other day.... 

Maybe all that seed oil is going directly to her hair ? 

We get a lot of bird shit here, too!  Big trees and all.  Ooh, maybe Kootie and the Gang "shoulda" moved here.  Then revisionist Robyn could have pretended they lived here "from day 1."

Dear Pudge:  your hair is anything but dry and curly.  Maybe, just maybe, DevaCurl isn't your friend.  

So Pudge is dog-sitting, while Sludge got to get on the Bad Ship LLN?  Poor thing.  Maybe she should fly to Flagstaff, and try to wrest Kootie away from bonus mom/family ruler Robyn.  Never mind:  Pudge would try to claim Support Animal status again, the lying liar that she is.

• Love 2