Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I don't think reality is Mariah's strong suit.  First she wanted to be a medical doctor, then a physician's assistant, and now this program.  None of them really mesh with her personality.  

Well being a hippy with long greasy hair and hitchhiking across the U.S. looking for rock concerts to attend and peace/brotherly love and all that is in the past, sadly.   Poor Mariah.   😞

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well being a hippy with long greasy hair and hitchhiking across the U.S. looking for rock concerts to attend and peace/brotherly love and all that is in the past, sadly. 

Hee! She'd have been great at it.  Except no $12 breakfasts.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Mariah claims to be getting a Masters in both social work and Social Justice! Probably because social work sounds like it might be too much work, whereas she can sit at the coffeeshop with her laptop and be a Social Justice Warrior.

Professional student...

13 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Well being a hippy with long greasy hair and hitchhiking across the U.S. looking for rock concerts to attend and peace/brotherly love and all that is in the past, sadly. 

Sorry, Pudge & Sludge are not cool enough to have went to rock concerts...

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, Absolom said:

I don't think reality is Mariah's strong suit.  First she wanted to be a medical doctor, then a physician's assistant, and now this program.  None of them really mesh with her personality.  

I think this happens to a lot of people who want to become doctors/PAs. First, one must already have an interest in physiology and the human body and get good marks in science. Second, holy shit it takes up a lot of time and requires a ton of work, not to mention the cost. No time for Mariah to sit around in cafes and on SM. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

20BD6D1E-FAF1-4641-A19A-3479AE3A5723.jpeg

mariahbrwn

I’m going to therapy today. It’s been quite a few months since I’ve seen a therapist and I’m kind of scared because it can be scary to talk to another person about what’s going on with me. But I’m ready to take care of myself in this way, even when it is hard because I know it will be worth it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I hope her therapist has some business cards for a beautician.  She looks absolutely disgusting - dirty, greasy, and smelly.

She must be planning another trip to see the fambly - needs her therapist to certify she needs her ESA to fly along for free.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

I’m going to therapy today. It’s been quite a few months since I’ve seen a therapist and I’m kind of scared because it can be scary to talk to another person about what’s going on with me. But I’m ready to take care of myself in this way, even when it is hard because I know it will be worth it.

What does this pose have to do with seeing a therapist?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

Dear Pudge:

The 90's called, and they want their greasy grunge back.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, MissTeacher13 said:

What does this pose have to do with seeing a therapist?

What, you can't just see the insecurity, the stress, the need for self care just leaking out of her pores?  A staged picture of abject neediness.  And a shower.  And comb.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

I feel for her.  She's clearly developed a fear of hair care products, and she's terrified the therapist won't understand.  No wonder she needs an ESA.  Can you imagine the burden of carrying that smelly, greasy, stinking mess on your head? 

Here's to hoping she can make some progress with the therapist.  Maybe today they can practice looking at a comb.  It might take several sessions before she can bring it close to her head, but if she stays the course, the day will come when she actually pull it through her hair.  Then onto looking at the bottle of shampoo.  That will be a more difficult fear to overcome, but I'm betting she can do it. 😜

Not me.  You have WAY more faith than I do.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What, you can't just see the insecurity, the stress, the need for self care just leaking out of her pores?  A staged picture of abject neediness.  And a shower.  And comb.

Oh sorry. Must have missed it 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

My first thought at seeing that stupid staged photo was, I wonder what the therapist is going to say when she walks out into her waiting room and sees her next client crouched against the wall, wearing a smelly flannel shirt and rat's nest hair, staring at the carpet and balancing on one foot while another woman takes her photos and keeps shouting directions like "More pensive, babe.  A little less thoughtful now.  Turn your head sadly to the left 10 degrees.  Look at your shoe as if it holds the meaning to life.  Got it - posting to Instagram!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
On 3/6/2019 at 2:02 PM, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

She's such a sad sack of shit... Nothing new, edgy or stylish

A total cliche from the top of her Nirvana grungy, greasy hair and frumpy plaid shirt to the tip of her bare feet, black and white sneakers.

poor little snowflake needs a therapist 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

She's such a sad sack of shit... Nothing new, edgy or stylish

A total cliche from the top of her Nirvana grungy, greasy hair and frumpy plaid shirt to the tip of her bare feet, black and white sneakers.

poor little snowflake needs a therapist 🙄

Well, she DOES need a therapist.  Consider who raised her and the lifestyle forced upon a polygamists daughter.  Kode the Toad and his first wife, Meri Contrary.  That's enough to make anyone a little twitchy.  😉  Excuse me.  I feel the need to shower.

I do wish Maria would take a little more time with her appearance.  She does look rather unkempt and homeless in that pensively-depressed, on my way to therapy photo.   She's a grungy, sad-looking, homely girl ...poor thing.   I hope she takes better care of her teeth.   😞

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

WTF is the X in women supposed to mean?  

It's to erase the presence of man/men in the word woman/women.

"Folx" I was not familiar with - it is apparently used by the LGBTQ community and still fairly uncommon.

woke.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Looks like Pudge has some bald spots judging by her scalp in that photo. She truly is Kootie’s daughter. They both have that unattractive, frizzy hair. 

Possibly, but i really think it is just the roots growing out.  She is naturally blondish.  Mine do the same thing.  

• Love 5

I had a job in the ‘90s where we always spelled “folks” as “folx” as a joke about a former coworker who couldn’t spell ... her clothes in the therapy picture would have fit right in there, too, if she’d been wearing jeans. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

All I can say about this twit is that she looks blissfully happy.  That is all.

She does look blissfully happy, this may be rooted in the fact that she is the center of the universe to someone (Audge), for the first time in her life.  It could be argued that she was Meri's center, but my feeling is that she was used by Meri as a pawn in the never-ending struggle for dominance that this lifestyle dictates.  LOOK Kody, I have produced the most intelligent, prettiest (seen through Meri's narrow perspective) and the child most likely to adopt and embrace polygamy, (before Mariah's revelation).

The sad fact is, that when competing with 17 siblings for crumbs of attention from an overwrought father and a miserably unhappy mother, just who Mariah really is, gets lost in the shuffle.  This was personified when Mariah announced her "coming out" and it was a total shock to her parents, who had never taken the time to delve into her psyche.  The end result is an obnoxious, attention-seeking twit, who may or may not grow out of it someday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 3/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

5 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

All I can say about this twit is that she looks blissfully happy.

Huh?  If this is happy I don't want to see sad.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Huh?  If this is happy I don't want to see sad.

That is her attempt at pensive. Most of the pictures she posts show what looks like a big happy face, twit that she is. 

• Love 6

How many health clubs will it take to work Mariah into some semblance of a fit young woman?  Last month it was all about Soul Cycle, now it's Trainwithjustice. 

I'm guessing she gets free membership or possibly compensation for endorsing these facilities, maybe Soul Cycle dropped her as an unsuitable representation of their brand.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

30DE9192-475E-4E86-9739-E7D9F9820FB6.jpeg

She most certainly ate back her workout.

To each their own—I couldn’t imagine following up a workout with a meal like that (more like tofu and green beans instead). 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She most certainly ate back her workout.

To each their own—I couldn’t imagine following up a workout with a meal like that (more like tofu and green beans instead). 

And then some

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Lawdy, I felt my blood sugar spike just looking at that load of carbs. Is there anything that has any protein in it at all?

Some protein in the eggs used to make the french toast and waffles.  If that is real dairy whipped cream, maybe trace amount of protein there.  Protein content negated by the carb overload.  I can't imagine what is in that murky brown beverage, I see what appears to be a black coffee, but any guess what the other beverage is? 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I can't imagine what is in that murky brown beverage, I see what appears to be a black coffee, but any guess what the other beverage is? 

I'm guessing coffee with cream or hot chocolate.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think we can safely say there were no omelets involved.  Just a heavy reliance on the pancake and waffle section.

And they wonder why they are still chubby.  Part of self care SHOULD include putting actual food in your body that nourishes it.  If she actually worked out as much as she appears to and ate actual healthful food she would be closer to Michelle (Logan's gf) in size than Janelle.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think we can safely say there were no omelets involved.  Just a heavy reliance on the pancake and waffle section.

$11.50 each for waffles and french toast, plus $3. for each topping.  I'm thinking the $40. that they blew on brunch would have fed for a few days one of the underprivileged womxn that this SJW champions. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

I'm thinking the $40. that they blew on brunch would have fed for a few days one of the underprivileged womxn that this SJW champions. 

But, but, but......self care!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

$11.50 each for waffles and french toast, plus $3. for each topping.  I'm thinking the $40. that they blew on brunch would have fed for a few days one of the underprivileged womxn that this SJW champions. 

When I was in grad school, my annual budget for eating out was ~$40.  We made our own coffee in the office and brought lunch from home.  I did spend some of my stipend on shampoo, soap & laundry detergent, however.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10