Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

And "living life well" translates to "all about me".  For someone purportedly pursuing a career in supporting others, none of her profound thoughts include service to others or volunteerism or even religion.  It's just me, me, me.

Hashtag selfish special snowflake.

And comb your damned hair.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17

Someone should tell Mariah that the skin is the body's largest organ and should be washed regularly. When you come home sweaty from yoga, instead of posing,  take a shower, wash and comb your hair and you won't look so sweaty and pallid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I guess what wellness looks like for Mariah is someone who hasn’t had a shower in three days. 

Personal hygiene is part of my "wellness" plan.  It's obviously not part of Mariah's better than absolutely everyone else's "wellness" plan.

I hate the word wellness.  Can you tell?

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

To each their own, but it's clear as day that she hadn't washed her hair in days when she posed oh-so-deep-and-thoughtful for this photo.  Greasy hair with blond roots showing and sallow skin does not scream "WELLNESS" to me.  Pudge dropped the ball on the filter this time.

Also, shut up, Sludge.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
On 2/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, laurakaye said:

To each their own, but it's clear as day that she hadn't washed her hair in days when she posed oh-so-deep-and-thoughtful for this photo.  Greasy hair with blond roots showing and sallow skin does not scream "WELLNESS" to me.  Pudge dropped the ball on the filter this time.

Also, shut up, Sludge.

Right? That's "wellness"? She certainly doesn't appear well. Compare that with how she used to look--cute, not sick and not looking like a bad-skinned vampire who hasn't fed lately. 

images.jpeg.3c3bda79cf4e9df538f6d860370b8d49.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Right? That's "wellness"? She certainly doesn't appear well. Compare that with how she used to look--cute, not sick and not looking like a bad-skinned vampire who hasn't fed lately. 

images.jpeg.3c3bda79cf4e9df538f6d860370b8d49.jpeg

Why, oh why would you dye your hair black, pencil in heavy looking eye brows and stop washing or combing your hair when your natural look was like the picture above?  I guess I had forgotten what she used to look like, but her features are actually soft and pretty there.  Oh . . . I guess I just answered my own question . . .

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Why, oh why would you dye your hair black, pencil in heavy looking eye brows and stop washing or combing your hair when your natural look was like the picture above?  I guess I had forgotten what she used to look like, but her features are actually soft and pretty there.  Oh . . . I guess I just answered my own question . . .

Yes, she was very pretty in that picture.  Maybe she's going through that rebellious teen stage late in life and she will have an epiphany and dump this current look that is so unflattering.

• Love 3

Might be in the minority but I don’t think Mariah has ever been pretty and looks bad with either color hair.  Her face is off-putting to me much like Meri’s.  It might be that neither one understand the effect of how eyebrows make you look.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Might be in the minority but I don’t think Mariah has ever been pretty and looks bad with either color hair.  Her face is off-putting to me much like Meri’s.  It might be that neither one understand the effect of how eyebrows make you look.

She might not be gorgeous, but she does look better with her natural hair color.  It lightens her face and does make her features seem more attractive.  That black hair, just no!  And her eyebrows are the stuff of horror movies.  She needs to strip all that black out and stop with so much eyebrow pencil, or magic marker, whatever she's using.  A little goes a long way with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, sarasue59 said:

She might not be gorgeous, but she does look better with her natural hair color.  It lightens her face and does make her features seem more attractive.  That black hair, just no!  And her eyebrows are the stuff of horror movies.  She needs to strip all that black out and stop with so much eyebrow pencil, or magic marker, whatever she's using.  A little goes a long way with her.

I get what your saying I think most people will look better with their natural hair color but I think the light hair blends into her face and makes her washed out.  The dark color is of course is way too dark.  With that said she could have a shaved head and to me just not attractive facially.  Her eyes are squinty, she has a wide face and bad skin that’s blotchy in color.  The eyebrows take it to another level. I do commend her that she hasn’t taken on the bad spray tan (orange) color Meri keeps up with.

In her defense it’s like she got Meri and Kody’s worst physical qualities.  One thing I do think makes her look better now is that she smiles more.  I’m not sure if it’s because she came out or is living on her own or in love , but I do think she looks much better when she smiles.  Honestly of the adult children the only ones who I think look nice are Logan and Aspen.  I’m considering the adult children to be Logan, Maddie, Aspen, Mykelti and Hunter.  I’m sure they’re are others technically, but I think all of these are almost or already in their mid 20s so they’re what I consider adults (well age wise).

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I can just hear Audge off-camera, "Crank the font size up to 72!  I can't see how woke you are!"

You have NO IDEA how badly I wanted to do that photoshop magic (or whatever it is) and change what Mariah wrote, but I can't figure out how to do it, lol.   Then I decided that I didn't have anything really funny to say - so I am hoping that Muhammid Fraud fixes it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Why isn't it called "my white supremacy workbook"?  Is she learning to become a white supremacist? or detailing her past history of being a white supremacist (did she go to the march in Charlottesville by mistake)?  Or was being born white, into white privilege, now considered to be an act of white supremacy?

• Love 9

Again with the rat's nest on her head.  Sort of takes away from the solemnity of her deep incisive message.  Aren't we just so impressed with her journey to wellness?  She might take a look at her use of a faux ESA when examining the definition of privileged.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

Why isn't it called "my white supremacy workbook"?  Is she learning to become a white supremacist? or detailing her past history of being a white supremacist (did she go to the march in Charlottesville by mistake)?  Or was being born white, into white privilege, now considered to be an act of white supremacy?

No clue.  But although I see the point, this is kind of tricky.  There are hundreds of thousands of white people born into poverty and raised in poverty that don't have a lot of privilege just because they are light skinned.  If she's going into Social work she is going to work with people of all different shades.  

image.thumb.png.449970f1f5a71af9cf2db0f091692da1.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I have anxiety because I can never remember which one is Sludge and which one is Pudge. 

I'm allergic to sage and burning chunks of Peruvian wood might trigger anxiety or an asthma attack.

I'd hate to see what a bit of burning ash might do to her polyester Lulucrap. Does she have sufficient health insurance for a long stay in a burn unit?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Well since you asked Mariah, the first thing I do every morning is head to the washroom to look after my basic hygiene requirements, then grab a hot drink (regular grind coffee with a splash of 2% milk), then I crank up my laptop for my morning laugh at your latest hi-jinks... great way to start my day!

Sandy, your morning is just like mine, except I drink black coffee.  

Mariah aka Pudge has such compelling posts (cough, cough.)  Did anyone EVER think to post their routines before she did?  What a trendsetter (NOT.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I have anxiety because I can never remember which one is Sludge and which one is Pudge. 

I have anxiety because I do so what the heck has happened to my life?

Princess is Pudge and Sludge is so named because she appears to have no other ambition in life other than ride the coattails (and LLR) of the Brown Clowns to fame and fortune.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Well since you asked Mariah, the first thing I do every morning is head to the washroom to look after my basic hygiene requirements, then grab a hot drink (regular grind coffee with a splash of 2% milk), then I crank up my laptop for my morning laugh at your latest hi-jinks... great way to start my day!

18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sandy, your morning is just like mine, except I drink black coffee.  

Mariah aka Pudge has such compelling posts (cough, cough.)  Did anyone EVER think to post their routines before she did?  What a trendsetter (NOT.)

Haha, me three, except I have a dark roast K-cup with a bit of half & half and about half a teaspoon of sugar, and some awful-for-you microwave egg sandwhich or frittata - then it's PTV time 😄

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Haha, me three, except I have a dark roast K-cup with a bit of half & half and about half a teaspoon of sugar, and some awful-for-you microwave egg sandwhich or frittata - then it's PTV time 😄

Notice, none of us have felt the necessity to "smudge" our surroundings before starting our day..

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

How much money is Mariah making on social media?  I noticed over on Teen Mom Kailyn's ex Jo said Kaitlyn is hauling in 2-3 thousand dollars.  I don't know if that's week, month or year.  Amazing what they do for money.

• Useful 2

We all have so much in common!   My day starts with a Starbucks Sumatra K cup with half & half and then the laptop powers up for PTV 🙌🏻

It has never occurred to me to burn some whatever the fuck she does.   Seriously, is this the advice she plans on giving her social work clients that are having a rough time?!?!

Edited by tabloidlover
One more thought
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Since you asked Mariah...

My day starts at 4:00 am, feed the dogs, take the dogs out, take a shower, do my face & hair (it's called a brush and you should try it Mariah!) Then I make sure my husband and son are both up for work. Then I leave for work at 5:30 am and drive to work sipping my Walmart brand coffee with Walmart brand cream and sugar which comes to about 2 cents per 30 oz. cup. Yes, I said WORK...because I must have missed the white privilege line when I started working at 15 years old and will work at least another 10 years until I'm 65.

Thanks for asking, Pudge. I mean Sludge...oh, whatever...

Edited by llewis823
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22

Not a good look for either of them - combs, ladies, combs.  Are those holes in Sludge's LLR rags?

Love the artfully placed product endorsement. 

What is Sludge wearing on her feet?  They look ginormous.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

What is it with the Brown women and routines?  Janelle can't find a routine, Sludge can't find a routine...it's an epidemic of non-routine-ness.  We can only hope that Janelle takes a page from Sludge's smudging and starts burning sage or nutmeg or whatever rando extra spice she's got handy and then maybe Janelle can Strive to get off the couch.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

What is it with the Brown women and routines?  Janelle can't find a routine, Sludge can't find a routine...it's an epidemic of non-routine-ness.  We can only hope that Janelle takes a page from Sludge's smudging and starts burning sage or nutmeg or whatever rando extra spice she's got handy and then maybe Janelle can Strive to get off the couch.

Who needs a routine when you don’t leave the house? 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/28/2019 at 8:09 AM, llewis823 said:

Since you asked Mariah...

My day starts at 4:00 am, feed the dogs, take the dogs out, take a shower, do my face & hair (it's called a brush and you should try it Mariah!) Then I make sure my husband and son are both up for work. Then I leave for work at 5:30 am and drive to work sipping my Walmart brand coffee with Walmart brand cream and sugar which comes to about 2 cents per 30 oz. cup. Yes, I said WORK...because I must have missed the white privilege line when I started working at 15 years old and will work at least another 10 years until I'm 65.

Sounds just like me, except watch out, as you approach 60 they'll find an excuse to lay you off, then you'll be sipping your Aldi brand coffee with Aldi brand cream and sugar which comes to about 1 cent per 30 oz. cup.  Then you'll log into PTV to snark about privileged snowflake princesses Pudge and Sludge before worrying how you're going to find another job in the real world where ageism is still the only acceptable form of discrimination that no one, especially these two faux woke social justice warriors gives a rats ass about.

• Love 21
14 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Sounds just like me, except watch out, as you approach 60 they'll find an excuse to lay you off, then you'll be sipping your Aldi brand coffee with Aldi brand cream and sugar which comes to about 1 cent per 30 oz. cup.  Then you'll log into PTV to snark about privileged snowflake princesses Pudge and Sludge before worrying how you're going to find another job in the real world where ageism is still the only acceptable form of discrimination that no one, especially these two faux woke social justice warriors gives a rats ass about.

I couldn't agree more!!  They won't admit they are age discriminating though - when you apply the potential company will just say you are overqualified and would be bored with the job.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

These fake assholes have A LOT to learn, and it's not going to come from a book or lecture.

Or from Twitter or Instagram around which their world apparently revolves.

A sharp slap upside the head would be my remedy.  I am so sick of their holier (and way better) than thou attitudes.

• Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Mariah wants to be in social work, yet she was complicit in being deceptive about a fake service dog (and anxiety that happens to appear when she and Sludge don't wanna pay airline fees). These fake assholes have A LOT to learn, and it's not going to come from a book or lecture.

Mariah claims to be getting a Masters in both social work and Social Justice! Probably because social work sounds like it might be too much work, whereas she can sit at the coffeeshop with her laptop and be a Social Justice Warrior.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

Looking at the school's website, it's a combined degree for people who want to do things like run non-profit social agencies.   That fits with Mariah's view of herself more than being a hands on social worker doesn't it?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Looking at the school's website, it's a combined degree for people who want to do things like run non-profit social agencies.

She does realize that 1) she'll actually have to hold a steady job to run a non-profit and 2) she'll never make any decent  money at it?

• Love 10

I don't think reality is Mariah's strong suit.  First she wanted to be a medical doctor, then a physician's assistant, and now this program.  None of them really mesh with her personality.  

• Love 11