Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Just a guess…no more yoga training? 🤔

I'm surprised at the degree of flabbiness.  I know that yoga is not a weight loss program, but I thought it would provide muscle strength and tone.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I'm surprised at the degree of flabbiness.  I know that yoga is not a weight loss program, but I thought it would provide muscle strength and tone.

I noticed that too - even the upper arms.

One sycophant commented: "Happy birthday Mariah!! Any chance you’ll tell us where the shorts are from? 🔥🔥🔥"

It's pretty obvious her shorts are cutoffs that she cut herself from an old pair of jeans. Nothing special about them whatsoever!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 5/24/2021 at 7:21 AM, TurtlePower said:

I don’t disagree with her lack of follow through. She also seemed too temperamental and angry for an actual education. One cannot learn when one is always angry. 

Exactly. She thinks she knows everything, anyway!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Stefphill said:

Mariah’s only 26 years old?! Wow!! She appears so much older.  

She acts like a tempestuous toddler but frumps more than most 40-yr olds.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wait...look at Audrey's hand; is that a ring on *that* finger? It looks like Mariah is also wearing a ring in one of the other pics on that insta. I wonder if they already got married?

It does look like a wedding ring, but I don't see one on Mariah in these photos.  But it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were already married given the time lag in filming and airing of shows.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wait...look at Audrey's hand; is that a ring on *that* finger? It looks like Mariah is also wearing a ring in one of the other pics on that insta. I wonder if they already got married?

It’s been mentioned here before but I don’t remember what the consensus was. Maybe it’s an engagement or promise ring?

• Useful 3

That pic of Mariah is just sick. TMI, Mariah. Audrey's almost as portly, but she has the finesse to cover up. 

The kiss kiss eye squinch smiles are just fake. So Faux. 

Sorry. It was 105 today. I lost my tact and reserve by 2pm. Night y'all!

• Love 11

Not my best day so I'm particularly unforgiving, but Mariah looks worse than a lot of people in their 40s and even 50, both figure-wise plus how she takes care of herself (or doesn't).  The two of them are  going downhill that way pretty quickly.  I can't imagine they're the picture of health either.  Whatever they're doing (or not doing) will catch up with them in about a decade if not sooner.  If they look that out of shape and unkempt now how will they look then??  I truly hate to think about it.

• Love 12
On 7/29/2021 at 1:42 PM, Sandy W said:

It’s so Mariah. She draws attention to something but doesn’t continue to do the work. If she were still embracing the yoga life, she’s be telling us about it.  And Mariah bragged about embracing the yoga lifestyle in Bali (remember, BALI! BALI! BALI! kindness and love and do no harm). Part of that is intuitive, conscientious, healthful eating (weight loss is mostly about what goes into one’s mouth). 

Mariah looks sloppy, unkempt and unhealthy. She is going to have a hard time when she gets older because she’s never had a skinny gene so she will have to work at it. And yoga is harder when a person is that size (not impossible but when you have been to BALI and are an “instructor”, you set the bar higher). 

• Love 13

Good Lord, Mariah and Audrey are carrying a lot of weight. It's not just about looks but health. If they are this overweight at age 26 what will they be like at 46? The two fo them need to get on a healthy eating and exercise plan ASAP. But from the pictures that Audrey posted it looks like they are happy being this size.  

• Love 8

During their wedding venue visits, Mariah mentioned her preferred day - does anyone remember it?  Aug 29th or 30th sticks in my mind, a day when one of the venues said they weren't open.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

During their wedding venue visits, Mariah mentioned her preferred day - does anyone remember it?  Aug 29th or 30th sticks in my mind, a day when one of the venues said they weren't open.

The 29th of August kind of rings a bell to me.  I remember that the date had significance to them because the met on that day of the month but it wasn't the 29th of August.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The 29th of August kind of rings a bell to me.  I remember that the date had significance to them because the met on that day of the month but it wasn't the 29th of August.

Now I remember that too - the number was important, but not the month. Aug 29th is a Sunday, not good for wedding guests who need to be at work hours away on Monday morning, but I guess that is not a problem if everyone is working in MLM and can pick their own hours & work days.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

Aug 29th is a Sunday, not good for wedding guests who need to be at work hours away on Monday morning, but I guess that is not a problem if everyone is working in MLM and can pick their own hours & work days.

Yeah, the All About Me Team is unlikely to give a rat's ass about an inconvenience to anyone.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Good Lord, Mariah and Audrey are carrying a lot of weight. It's not just about looks but health. If they are this overweight at age 26 what will they be like at 46? The two fo them need to get on a healthy eating and exercise plan ASAP. But from the pictures that Audrey posted it looks like they are happy being this size.  

I doubt it. Audrey has a history of eating disorders and while being a “normal” weight can bring happiness, being that overweight can’t feel good—most people don’t enjoy being fat. She might try to convince herself it’s ok, but deep down I don’t think so. It’s also more challenging for the eating disordered to safely lose weight without going down *that* road. 

Oftentimes after people in a similar situation do drop weight, they will admit to having been unhappy about being overweight. 

• Love 7

They seem OK with it now, but wait until they start getting older.  I know I was quite overweight in my 40's and 50's, and I didn't reduce for good until I was 59-60.  It became less about how I looked and more about how I felt.  I didn't have a history of an eating disorder, but it took almost a year to lose 90-some pounds.  I've since settled into a BMI in the high 20's, which is still considered overweight, but not obese.  Lifestyle changes aren't easy, but necessary for weight control in my case.

5 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Yeah, the All About Me Team is unlikely to give a rat's ass about an inconvenience to anyone.

That is a true statement!

• Love 12

Yikes, so much terrible about that picture even leaving out the subjects.  The angle is so unflattering.  That pointed toe thing just won't go away.  And then there is the squinty smile.  Just awful.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Yikes, so much terrible about that picture even leaving out the subjects.  The angle is so unflattering.  That pointed toe thing just won't go away.  And then there is the squinty smile.  Just awful.

I can’t get over Mariah’s upper arm and armpit area…. What the hell is going on there??  Is there a tattoo and flab that are fighting each other for 1st place?

People are actually asking Pudge where she got her shorts…. Wtf are their followers blind??… it’s an old pair of pants she hacked off to make shorts and Audreys hair and black socks with Keds… ugh!

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can’t get over Mariah’s upper arm and armpit area…. What the hell is going on there??  Is there a tattoo and flab that are fighting each other for 1st place?

It looks like she is wearing a too small sports bra that is digging into her arm pit area. Some women have more fat there than others (I know many slim women that carry fat there, and some larger women who dont have that issue), but it does look like her sports bra hurts her. Like her Mom, Mariah is wearing clothing that is too small.

Audrey looks normal in her graphic tee and shorts, but that angle wouldnt do anyone any favors. 

• Love 7

My Mom has a saying that applies here:  "Why do people make themselves so ugly?"

This is a deliberate choice and I'm sure there's much behind their "statement".  I'm in the camp that you can't feel too good about yourself walking around looking like that.  Neither has much to work with naturally but come on, you can do better.   

• Love 16
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

ginger90 posted the link but HOLY COW! 
i couldn’t believe my eyes and had to post this one… and they’re only mid-20’s wtf will they look like at 40?!?! 😳

9DCC5AF7-D7E4-4887-875D-1A13A7320FFC.jpeg

Yeah, the pointy toe thing that Mariah loves to do can't erase the fact that her way too-tight bra is squishing the fat out of her armpits - at least I think that's what's going on there. 

Also, is Audge's hair combed straight up or something?  It seems to be defying gravity.

This photo is very confusing to me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 8/3/2021 at 11:04 PM, Sandy W said:

On 8/3/2021 at 11:57 PM, deirdra said:

Now I remember that too - the number was important, but not the month. Aug 29th is a Sunday, not good for wedding guests who need to be at work hours away on Monday morning, but I guess that is not a problem if everyone is working in MLM and can pick their own hours & work days.

Both of their birthdays are the 29th, but different months and they wanted to get married on the 29th.  On the show they were scoping out Aug 29th, a Sunday as you mentioned, but things are closed in Utah on Sundays, so they casually talked about changing the month to get the 29th date locked in.

...then the COVID story line happened...

• Useful 7
On 8/4/2021 at 4:46 PM, Joan of Argh said:

ginger90 posted the link but HOLY COW! 
i couldn’t believe my eyes and had to post this one… and they’re only mid-20’s wtf will they look like at 40?!?! 😳

9DCC5AF7-D7E4-4887-875D-1A13A7320FFC.jpeg

Lord help me, but I'm blind and zoomed...I CAN SEE PUDGE'S ARMPIT HAIR! 

Neither of them ever look like they bathe regularly. This is really harsh, but Sludge used to be really quite attractive and wow, she has really let herself go. They're too young to look so old!
Ok, I'm a chub myself, and many years older, yet I still don't look as bad as Pudge. I hope they start taking their health seriously and make some big changes soon. Now is the time for them to form good habits when their bodies will respond faster and more easily! (I'm actively working on mine, and it's such a slog and takes 3x the effort it did when I was their age.)

• Love 12
20 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Lord help me, but I'm blind and zoomed...I CAN SEE PUDGE'S ARMPIT HAIR! 

Neither of them ever look like they bathe regularly. This is really harsh, but Sludge used to be really quite attractive and wow, she has really let herself go. They're too young to look so old!

They really do look like a tired, middle aged couple. 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, sandals said:

Yes they do. Youth is wasted on the young🤨

Yeah. I’m not trying to imply appearance is everything, but if a person doesn’t take care of themselves when they’re young, getting older will be that much harder when, all of a sudden, they do care (sagging skin from having been overweight, craggy skin from a poor diet/skincare routine, painful joints, etc). It’s harder to reverse when a person hasn’t led a healthful life. 

• Love 11

Mariah was always frumpy, but what on earth happened to Audrey? She used to be attractive, had nice hair, dressed well and took care of herself. She’s easily gained 30+ pounds. At 26, they’re too young to be looking so frumpy and sloppy.  Mariah’s shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
On 8/5/2021 at 11:17 AM, laurakaye said:

Yeah, the pointy toe thing that Mariah loves to do can't erase the fact that her way too-tight bra is squishing the fat out of her armpits - at least I think that's what's going on there. 

Also, is Audge's hair combed straight up or something?  It seems to be defying gravity.

This photo is very confusing to me.

Same here… as you said her bra and clothing are too small but…. whats that dark smear near Mariah’s inner elbow.. is that dirt, a tattoo or creased flab?

I’m still not sure what I’m looking at 🤔

You’re right…Audrey’s hair is defying gravity 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

what's that dark smear near Mariah’s inner elbow.. is that dirt, a tattoo or creased flab?

That's her fern(?) tattoo, now being swallowed up by the flab crease.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 8/5/2021 at 10:17 AM, Kiki620 said:

My Mom has a saying that applies here:  "Why do people make themselves so ugly?"

This is a deliberate choice and I'm sure there's much behind their "statement".  I'm in the camp that you can't feel too good about yourself walking around looking like that.  Neither has much to work with naturally but come on, you can do better.   

Your mom is wise.  It’s totally deliberate. Almost like an F-you to the world, but you’re right…you can’t possibly feel good about yourself with greasy unwashed hair.

Of course Mariah shared a tasteless post about the Gabby Petito case.  Horrible wording and timing.  I swear, humanity is gone. 

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

Your mom is wise.  It’s totally deliberate. Almost like an F-you to the world, but you’re right…you can’t possibly feel good about yourself with greasy unwashed hair.

Of course Mariah shared a tasteless post about the Gabby Petito case.  Horrible wording and timing.  I swear, humanity is gone. 

Would you please let me know what she said. I am curious but do not do any social media except Facebook. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Liddy52 said:

Ok, Clueless Old Lady here, I understand sending condolences and prayers but why "smoke"? And what is he MMIWGT2S? Not trying to be snark, just really not sure what those mean.

Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women, Girls, & Two-Spirit (MMIWG2S)

https://www.nativejustice.org/mmiwg2s

“Two-spirit” refers to a person who identifies as having both a masculine and a feminine spirit, and is used by some Indigenous people to describe their sexual, gender and/or spiritual identity.

• Useful 9
  • Love 6