Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

What is she angry about?

Does it even matter?  Mariah idles at mad.  

For someone who's been coddled and spoiled 'since day one,' she's very pissy about everyone and everything, it seems.  The only thingk she likes is Mama Meri's Money.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Does it even matter?  Mariah idles at mad.  

For someone who's been coddled and spoiled 'since day one,' she's very pissy about everyone and everything, it seems.  The only thingk she likes is Mama Meri's Money.

"Mariah idles at mad" I think I might need to steal that, it's perfect.

Too funny but so true she's always angry, indignant, pissed off, upset, outraged, disgusted etc about something that she needs the rest of us to know about because she's the only one who volunteers or helps anyone, the rest of us are selfish barbarians with our heads in the clouds.

I'll never forget pissed off Mariah sitting in front of Meri's brand new mcmansion bitching and whining because they couldn't move in.... Think about that, she had a roof over her head, Christmas was still going to happen with presents and plenty to eat a warm bed to sleep in and a bathroom with a nice hot shower and every freaking creature comfort you can imagine but Mariah sat there like a big spoiled angry baby..... I wonder what the homeless people would think if they saw that!

So they're supposed to be grateful and happy that some spoiled rotten person hands them a sleeping bag and some toiletries while she had a home, family, food on the table but still couldn't pull her head out of her ass and display a little gratitude.  🙅 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Mariah is entitled to her feelings.

Maybe she is angry that she and her mom weren’t enough for Cody. He needed to have more wives/kids. Doubt Cody spends enough time with each kid. 

Seems like Cody isn’t a good dad. 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 3
On 12/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, iwantcookies said:

Mariah is entitled to her feelings.

"Entitled" certainly describes Princess.  Spoiled, nasty, me-first, everybody-is-wrong-unless-they-agree-with-me. selfish bitch.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah is doing a “show me a picture of”, thing on her Instagram. Here’s one:

13E13096-AFF1-4B51-BC28-1B08986366EF.jpeg

Ferdinand the Bull had cute little curls over his forehead too, and probably a nose ring.  The similarity ends there, the moral of the story is to accept others for who they are, not for who you may want them to be. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah is doing a “show me a picture of”, thing on her Instagram. Here’s one:

13E13096-AFF1-4B51-BC28-1B08986366EF.jpeg

I must be honest, I had to look up gender euphoria.  I had no clue. I am sure that would send Mariah into another temper tantrum. And then she would have to grift some more money so she could channel her anger into making her kits. I am sure she would expect me to donate, since I was the source of her anger. Too bad though, Mariah.  I plan to donate to a fund at my church to buy glasses for a girl in the scout troop that our church sponsors, instead. 

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 5

Mariah Brown-The Gift That Keeps On Giving!

Long after Kody fails to keep Sister Wives airing, we will be entertained by feelin myself Mariah via social media. 

Love the growing number of piercings, color and curls. This smug, smirky selfie is quite the holiday gift.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Interesting that both Sludge and Pudge hacked off their hair. And what a shame that Meri wasn't persuaded to join them and lose a few inches of straw.

I was just going to mention that!  Both of them are looking b a d!

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

6bpl2fkjoi761.jpg

I get really bored when woke folx use “fuck” as an accent word.   I may be an old folk, but to me it just makes it seem like you are too dumb to express yourself by using all your words creatively.  The whole “AF” thing really bores me too and although this may not be accurate, when I see it I immediately judge someone as not very clever or even crass.  I guess I’m just not woke enough to jump on that train.  Now I do say that word myself, so I’m not trying to come off as a Puritan, but when I do say it it is usually followed by a “you”!  And yes, the haircuts are fugly!

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 20

Agree with others here—not a fan of the “boy-band” haircuts, but to each their own. 
I notice that both are wearing plain gold bands on their left ring fingers. Have they already wed?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

So classy! (Sarcasm, in case that isn't obvious.)

So tender!  It's the type of sentiment she may inscribe on a locket to hang along with what I presume is the key to Mariah's heart.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

The 80's called.  They want their oversized glasses back.

Is that Burnt Sienna colour part of Mariah & Audj's identity?  It was always my least favourite colour in the Crayola 64 box as a kid (and the reason I was happy with a 24-box), but Mariah uses it as the background colour in all of her IG messages.  What does it signify? That she is a brown?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

So classy! (Sarcasm, in case that isn't obvious.)

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

Terrible look for both of them.  Mariah in curls...no just no!  Audrey in short butch hair...Terrible choice.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

Agree with others here—not a fan of the “boy-band” haircuts, but to each their own. 
I notice that both are wearing plain gold bands on their left ring fingers. Have they already wed?

It took me a while to spot the rings, But they are definitely both wearing bands on left ring finger. You can see Mariah's on Audj's shoulder and hers by her side. Have to look close. Who knows, maybe some sort of "promise" ring"? Surely we would have caught wind of a "wedding".

• Love 5

I think Mariah would have been all in for a TLC wedding, plus it would score points with Kootie, her favorite parent.  So the rings may just to signify that they have a committed relationship, akin to the spiritual weddings that 3 of the 4 wives have with Kootie.

Just speculation on my part...who knows with these folks (folx) what they do and what it means.

• Love 8

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of hate.  But in my opinion, few women look good with short hair.  Neither one of these women look good with short hair.   I don't have time to style my hair everyday.  With a short cut you have to go back every six weeks for a trim to keep it looking right.  With the way I work I don't have time to do either.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

But in my opinion, few women look good with short hair.

To each his own but I tend to disagree.  I think older women look much better with shorter hair.  Of course, I have a ultra thick wavy head of hair that weighs more than my neck can tolerate so I have had it short since high school and I would never go back.  And when it grew during Covid, my Zoom calls tended to have people recoil in horror if I left the video on.  So it's obviously an individual taste.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I cut my hair short in 2019 after letting the dye grow out for 8 months. Discovered I have salt and pepper hair in the back (I knew the front was all white  lol). It's been a blessing not to color it anymore. Since April I've been cutting it myself. Last time I got it cut by a professional was in late Feb. 

My self-haircuts aren't great as you can imagine, but sometimes the front looks decent enough on zoom. Especially if I've just washed it and it's still air drying lol. 

It needs a cut now. Last month I left the back too long. Time to haul out some old newspapers to contain the mess. 

• Love 2

Sludge looked better with longer hair.  Pudge's dyed messy hair doesn't look good long or short, IMO.  

Myself, I've had shoulder length or longer hair since my teens.  It's RILLY long now, and I can see how much white I have, especially in front.

If I got one of those 'bump-it' gadgets and braided it, I'd look like an old lady version of Nicki on Big Love, heh.  It rilly gets curly right after I wash it, and I get ringlets.  It's gotten curlier with age, which I like now, but the teen me wished it was stick-straight a la 1960's-70's.

As an above comment pointed out, SludgePudge like brown colors a lot.  They must think they're autumns, or maybe it is the Brown name. 

I don't believe Kootie rilly approves of their same-sex relationship, but he thinks in terms of $, and he's wanting another TLC wedding for the $ it would put in his pocket.  He knows Logan and Michelle aren't going to make their nuptials a TeeVee event.  Good for them!

Edited by xwordfanatik
modify a sentence so it makes more sense.
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I don't believe Kootie rilly approves of their same-sex relationship, but he thinks in terms of $, and he's wanting another TLC wedding for the $ it would put in his pocket.  He knows Logan and Michelle aren't going to make their nuptials a TeeVee event.  Good for them!

They probably have enough to fill this coming season with Evie's condition and the resulting hard decisions that had to be made, along with Ysabel's surgery and Mykelti's pregnancy.

When Pudge and Sludge announced their engagement, it seemed to me that they planned a wedding in the far distant future.  It didn't make sense to me at the time, given that they were already living together.  The only explanation I can think of is that they planned to make their wedding an EVENT.   That should make Kody gleeful that they already have something to anticipate for the season after this, if there is one.  Whether he approves or not by his own principles, he would consider a same sex marriage enough of a ground-breaker and therefore money in the bank to ensure another season.

• Love 3

In both Mariah's original coming out scene and the show that aired last year when SludgePudge were visiting and mentioned getting married after Mariah finished her Masters in social work & justice warrioring, Kody had a look of furious disgust on his face.  Behind his darting beady eyes he was probably weighing what to say vs. how much it would be worth in TLC cash if he said nothing.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Who knows, maybe some sort of "promise" ring"?

Didn't Princess do some photo op engagement ring ceremony for Sludge at one of the marches a while back?  Bended knee and all?

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Didn't Princess do some photo op engagement ring ceremony for Sludge at one of the marches a while back?  Bended knee and all?

Pudge proposed at one of the marches they attended.  I believe there was a diamond? ring involved.

• Love 5

Audrey used to be pretty and this haircut does her no favors and makes her look old. And to me,  Mariah is reminding me of the Pat character from SNL. I don't get this look at all, are they going for the androgynous look? Is being a feminine lesbian not woke ?  I am a COL so anyone feel free to enlighten me.   

2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Pudge proposed at one of the marches they attended.  I believe there was a diamond? ring involved.

Right and we joked here that the diamond was taken from Pudge's nose piercing

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is being a feminine lesbian not woke ?  I am a COL so anyone feel free to enlighten me.

I too am a COL in need of enlightenment.  It is my understanding that there are sometimes diverse appearances within the lesbian community.  There are those that are considered "lipstick lesbians", with feminine characteristics and "butch or dyke" for those with a more masculine appearance.  I think it's unacceptable for those not in the community to use the terms "butch" or "dyke".  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

they planned a wedding in the far distant future.

What do you think they will wear?

Will Kody walk Mariah down the aisle?

Family only or a combination of family and SJW friends and fans?

This could be as big as Luke and Laura🤣

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I don't think they will wear the predictable, hackneyed, matching white tuxedos with pink satin lapels.  Given their penchant for all things brown, they will probably appear in taupe tuxedos with peach or cream lapels.

Kody will get on the train because appearances are vital to him.

As MOTB, Meri will have every minute detail planned and organized and because she will be footing the bill, Mariah will let her have her moment in the sun.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

In both Mariah's original coming out scene and the show that aired last year when SludgePudge were visiting and mentioned getting married after Mariah finished her Masters in social work & justice warrioring, Kody had a look of furious disgust on his face.  Behind his darting beady eyes he was probably weighing what to say vs. how much it would be worth in TLC cash if he said nothing.

I remember when Mariah announced she was gay.  Kody looked like he couldn't breath.

Meri will accept anything Mariah does as she always has done.

I don't know if Kody would be interested in the wedding.  Probably depends on how broke he is and how big of a payday it would mean for him!

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I wonder will it be televised? Obviously the Brown's will be all for it but Sludge's family hasn't appeared so far on tv or did I miss them? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Memory Lane   January 8, 2017 episode

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-kody-brown-reacts-to-mariah-coming-out-as-gay-w459635/

"Kody says, “We’re not happy Mariah’s gay; we’re happy Mariah knows herself.”

What always bothered me about this scene is that Mariah should have talked to her mom and dad first, then brought the rest of the family in.  To me, that action of dropping the bomb in a room full of people instead of in a pre-conversation with her parents robbed her parents of being able to have an intimate conversation with her and then stand in support of her as she told the others, as was their place.  Maybe plyg families are different, but to me she was saying to Kootie and Meri that they didn’t hold any elevated place in her life.  And this after Meri coddled and spoiled this girl her whole life and made her into the horrible narcissist she is today!

• Love 13