Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Oh, Meri— what’s your point? She seems as if she’s trying to convince viewers (and herself) of something but I ‘m not sure what it is. 
She’s not “going anywhere” but has lived at the B&B for how long now? 

Some SM comment must have riled her up.  She probably hopped into her SUV, drove 5+ hours to Robyn's home, called Kootie outside to snap this selfie, then hopped back in and drove 5+ hrs back to all of her guests at the BnB. Just to "prove" to people that she loves her "husband".

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 10

Why is Meri upset that we believe the information promoted on her reality show?  I’m thinking specifically of the scene where Kody said he regretted marrying her or when he said they weren’t really dating much.  It was those moments, not her traveling or her many friends that gave us all the impression things weren’t working out.  So, yeah, lol.

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Why is Meri upset that we believe the information promoted on her reality show?

We're not supposed to remember that.  Or question it.  And she's also lived in her own alternate reality (those pesky alternate facts) so she may truly believe her rants. 

But the fact that she blocks anyone questioning her indicates that she is fully aware and just doesn't want to face them.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Why is Meri upset that we believe the information promoted on her reality show?  I’m thinking specifically of the scene where Kody said he regretted marrying her or when he said they weren’t really dating much.  It was those moments, not her traveling or her many friends that gave us all the impression things weren’t working out.  So, yeah, lol.

Plus that hilarious phone call on their road trip that went something like this:

Caller: Hello, I'm a reporter with...

Kody: The press? Awesome! This is Kody, and Meri's right here with me, and we don't sleep together!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Plus that hilarious phone call on their road trip that went something like this:

Caller: Hello, I'm a reporter with...

Kody: The press? Awesome! This is Kody, and Meri's right here with me, and we don't sleep together!

I literally LOL at the recollection of that call.  He proved once again, that he is indeed a Poopoo Head.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Meri's post is the raw material for a MahammitFraudedMe masterpiece.  

She declares twice that she loves him, but she never says that the love is mutual or reciprocal.  "I don't owe anyone an explanation," is her response to people's asking, "Why are you with him?  He doesn't love you."

She then doubles down with, "I'm here. . . I'm not going anywhere.  Don't get your hopes up on that."  But she must also declare loudly that she is an independent Strong Woman Sister Wife, because she has to convince herself.  Instead, she sounds like she is saying that she's not going to be traveling a lot anymore.  She knows that nobody comes to see her in Parowan, so she has to go to them.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

I'm confused, isn't this Mariah's board?  There seem to be a lot of recent posts here about Meri.

It’s because I made an error and posted in the wrong thread.

F39AF631-8698-48B7-97B4-922D6009BA75.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
On 12/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, Adiba said:

Oh, Meri— what’s your point? She seems as if she’s trying to convince viewers (and herself) of something but I ‘m not sure what it is. 
She’s not “going anywhere” but has lived at the B&B for how long now? 

THIS. It's the same garbage spewed out before every new season. 

Kody hates her and has said he wishes he hadn't married her. I don't know many women would would "stay" given that. At this point,  it's all a tv contract. 

• Love 11

7,221 comments on that nonsense now!

Here’s one:

he really does love Meri. Hes just found it hard to communicate it to her. Hes a muddled man at the best of times. He needs to find himself completely before he can show his true feelings to.his ladies. Your awesome Meri!! If you read this lol❤️

• LOL 13
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s one:

he really does love Meri. Hes just found it hard to communicate it to her. Hes a muddled man at the best of times. He needs to find himself completely before he can show his true feelings to.his ladies. Your awesome Meri!! If you read this lol❤️

I don't know if I want to use the laugh or cry emoji. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

They really need to come up with a gag emoji.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s one:

You know this comment came from someone who writes fan fiction about becoming Kody Brown's fifth wife...."he was a fractured soul, a muddled (?) man with too many commitments, just looking for the perfect someone to join the family together and smooth out his rough edges.  Could I be that someone?  Would his brown eyes drift my way and catch me staring?  Oh, if only!"

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What happened to her?  She used to be somewhat attractive!

Her thick, luxuriant hair was her best feature.  Now she looks...dare I say it...??? Butch.

Whatever makes them happy, I guess.

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, sheshark said:

It’s from a formal dance at Westminster, 2016.

Why post a 4 year old picture? They only take ten thousand a week, surely there is something better. 

And that was a formal dance?  The t-shirt was a nice fashion statement....

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Why post a 4 year old picture? They only take ten thousand a week, surely there is something better. 

And that was a formal dance?  The t-shirt was a nice fashion statement....

I posted the old picture because Jeanne222 said she used to be attractive.  She looked lovely in the formal gala picture of her in the black cocktail dress.  I believe this was just prior to her becoming Mariah’s love interest.  

Edited by sheshark
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, sheshark said:

I posted the old picture because Jeanne222 said she used to be attractive.  She looked lovely in the formal gala picture of her in the black cocktail dress.  I believe this was just prior to her becoming Mariah’s love interest.  

Thank you!  I remembered her being attractive and Mariah always a bit rough.  Thanks for the picture!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What's she doing now?

Well good for her.  Sounds like she's putting together kits for the homeless.  I hope she finds it in her heart to consider homeless men as folx too.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm not sending her money. 

Good lord, no.  I don't trust her any further than I can throw her.  Who knows where it will end up.

48 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah disagrees:

What a shock. 

There are lots of local charities out there.  I agree, do your research and there are charity rating sites for the big foundations but I know the local homeless shelter manager whose entire staff is volunteers and all donations go directly into running the place.  And, they take men which, I'm sure, makes them ineligible for help according to Snowflake. 

So is she just driving around tossing bags out her window at anyone who looks shabby?  How many homeless are in Parowan?  If she were really working for an established group you'd think that she would ask that money be sent to them, not to her. 

People who are truly charitable don't ask for kudos. I bet her followers are showering her with praise for her incredible self. 

• Love 13

Established groups also have established sources for items at a discount because they buy in bulk and consistently, not just when they want followers.  So they can help more people for the same amount of money.  And issue tax receipts. And coordinate with other groups in their area to spread the help.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Established groups also have established sources for items at a discount because they buy in bulk and consistently, not just when they want followers.  So they can help more people for the same amount of money.  And issue tax receipts.

EXACTLY. 

• Love 5

She's fixed the pronouns on her Instagram. They now read "they/them" instead of the grammatically erroneous "she/they" which were both subject pronouns (the idea is to show your preferred subject/object pronouns).  Does this mean she's now identifying as a non-binary person? Or does she just object to "she/her" as somehow being patriarchal?

• Love 2