Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

She is always showing off her ring, her tattoo, her XXS yoga attire or her pit hair, because she thinks it makes her brand of wokeness extra-crunchy, and that these things are going to garner her extra attention.  She fails to understand that none of those things make her unique, especially when paired with her awful personality.

Right?  I have a Norwegian friend. They all did the tattoos, pit hair, hairy legs Woke granola thing in the late 80s. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Omg SHUT UP Mariah. SHUT. UP. 

Is it a requirement for her to write a blathering, nonsensical thesis every day? Can she just shut up for a few days? Jesus she must be addicted to social media attention. 

• Love 18
(edited)
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I am sitting here cracking myself up because I thought that this picture was another one of Sofa Sloth's creations and I was like - WHAT is that thing on the left?  A yoga instructor-eating cactus?  A plant-covered meteor that just missed taking Pudge out once and for all?  Why can't I figure this out?  Then I realized it was another Bali pic from the The Princess of Wokeness' treasure-trove of saved photos that she ever-so-carefully doles out to her peasants sheeple followers once she's composed a BS-filled missive to go along with the photo.

As for Sofa's real latest creation?  The one of the shark smiling along with Pudge and Audge made me snort-laugh so hard I think I injured my ribcage, especially because in my mind the shark ate them both after posing for the selfie.

These threads give me life sometimes, y'all. 🙂

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 6
  • Love 18
On 5/11/2020 at 8:37 AM, suomi said:

OMG Romper Room! I started watching it in 1953! This clip mentions talking to the TV and answering her questions and I remember doing that

Believe it or not, I went on Romper Room when I was 4 or 5, circa 1965! Thanks for reminding me! My show and tell was a pocketbook I'd made out of paper and staples and had colored with crayons.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Believe it or not, I went on Romper Room when I was 4 or 5, circa 1965! Thanks for reminding me! My show and tell was a pocketbook I'd made out of paper and staples and had colored with crayons.

Oh my gosh, show and tell.  Best part of elementary school.  Do schools still do that?

32 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

If a prayer is uttered at a waterfall and no one is there to take a picture does it make a sound?

😂

Which begs another question...whilst our prayerful Pudge was worshipping at the base of Mother Waterfall...who took the picture? 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Which begs another question...whilst our prayerful Pudge was worshipping at the base of Mother Waterfall...who took the picture? 

Another pseudo-woke attendee of the pricey yoga camp (no doubt financed by her parents) so she could go off to Bali and "find" herself.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Another pseudo-woke attendee of the pricey yoga camp (no doubt financed by her parents) so she could go off to Bali and "find" herself.

Too bad co-attendee and Mariah didn't "lose" themselves. Somewhere in the jungle near the waterfall would have been nice, but I suspect the waterfall is on the grounds of the luxury resort where the yoga classes were held.

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Too bad co-attendee and Mariah didn't "lose" themselves. Somewhere in the jungle near the waterfall would have been nice, but I suspect the waterfall is on the grounds of the luxury resort where the yoga classes were held.

Great minds!  The "lose" herself thing is the first thingk I thought of when I read Kohola's post!  

I don't know how old or young Sofa is, but it rilly doesn't matter.  I think of her as the second daughter I didn't have.  My own daughter has a great sense of humor, and Sofa's creations are just so funny, especially the ones involving loathsome Snowflake.  

• Love 13
20 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

15F559D0-2C09-492B-8D05-A1BB41AF4D80.thumb.jpeg.c1b3ff931ad3183827f31aaaca0f19e2.jpeg

2DBDAC22-6112-4BB8-9D35-93077F5C9715.thumb.jpeg.c4421f4d7f5f9607fa76251757569338.jpeg

🦈27F7C162-CDE6-4959-9297-D5E9B0766C08.jpeg.c9a2dce715f5d16d31d697b31db65013.jpeg

9B6CF0E0-5C9E-4EA9-AA5D-C0B1938B829D.jpeg.503d78f18c57aabd376fb584274bb5ac.jpeg

Sofa Sloth, you are so funny it ain't even funny!  Are you a comedian in real life, because you should have something to do with a comedy career, if not.  🤗🤗🤗

I LOVE THEM ALL, but my fave was the last one, that is until LauraKaye made the selfie comment. 🤣 I laughed at that all day long at that one as I was out running errands. 😅 I wish there was a way to add a pic to a thread's name, because one of these would have to be included, for sure! These, along with your adorable little narrative that went along with it, are LAUGH OUT LOUD funny, and you made my day.  😍

Thank you Sofa!  Well done!!!  😘

• Love 13
(edited)
16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Too bad the person taking the photo didn't think to toss her a bar of soap and a shampoo bottle while she was refreshing herself.

Do you think that there would have been a dirty ring round the basin of the falls afterwards if they had?  🤔

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Sofa Sloth, you are so funny it ain't even funny!  Are you a comedian in real life, because you should have something to do with a comedy career, if not.  🤗🤗🤗

I LOVE THEM ALL, but my fave was the last one, that is until LauraKaye made the selfie comment. 🤣 I laughed at that all day long at that one as I was out running errands. 😅 I wish there was a way to add a pic to a thread's name, because one of these would have to be included, for sure! These, along with your adorable little narrative that went along with it, are LAUGH OUT LOUD funny, and you made my day.  😍

Thank you Sofa!  Well done!!!  😘

Aw shucks it’s nothing! ☺️ You’re way too kind, No, I’m far from a career in comedy (I’m a cosmetic nurse), but I definitely do enjoy a laugh! 😂 Glad I got your request right for you, I do love a good photoshop session in my downtime. 

On 5/21/2020 at 5:07 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I don't know how old or young Sofa is, but it rilly doesn't matter.  I think of her as the second daughter I didn't have.  My own daughter has a great sense of humor, and Sofa's creations are just so funny, especially the ones involving loathsome Snowflake.  

Aw XWord bless, you’re so lovely! I always love your input. I don’t know how old you are either, but I’m mid thirties so you can be my online adoptive mother (or sister) depending on age appropriateness. 😆 

• Love 12

I'm definitely old enough to be your mom, Sofa!  Mid-60's here.  Your photoshop skills are amazing!  RL daughter is tech-gifted, too.

It's almost worth reading Snowflake's blathering (thx Ginger for updates,) to look forward to your photo doctoring of her cheesy pics.  

• Love 11
On 5/20/2020 at 10:26 AM, laurakaye said:

Oh my gosh, show and tell.  Best part of elementary school.  Do schools still do that?

Yes, yes they do, to the chagrin of mothers everywhere because the little darlings inevitably forget to mention it until you’re trying to get them to school that day. Or better yet, they remember once they’re already at school. Ask me how I know 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

What’s wrong with women having hairy pits?

I don't care for men having hairy pits either. For some reason, I don't know why, I think hairy pits look like miniature crotches and I'm not into seeing crotches belonging to strangers.

And when someone sniffs their pit... barf. 

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, suomi said:

I don't care for men having hairy pits either. For some reason, I don't know why, I think hairy pits look like miniature crotches and I'm not into seeing crotches belonging to strangers.

Same. The hair probably holds a ton of bacteria, too (gag, retch). This is something about our evolution I’ve always hated. Rip that shit out of me, anything from the head down doesn’t belong. Even the ancient Egyptians hated body hair. 

As to the “why”, I don’t really know. I hated it the second it began happening to me. Like, NOOOOOOOO! Eeeew. Gross! I ran to my mom and begged her to help me get rid of it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

It's the ick/smell factor for me as well.  Unlike hair on your head, armpit hair is a great place for bacteria and fungus due to the fact that it is in a dark, moist place.  And we all know that Pudge always looks dirty and greasy so I can't don't want to imagine the smell.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I have nothing against pit hair - what bugs me is that pretty much every pose we see from Pudge consists of her showing us her pit hair, like she invented it.  It's like - trust us, girl, we don't have to see it to know it's there. 

• Love 15

I guess I am a COL, but I find pit hair on women gross. I am also grossed out going out to eat ( yes, remember when ?) and seeing men with sleeveless shirts eating, IDK something about it bugs me. I remember watching a cooking competition show with Gordon Ramsey and there was one guy who always wore a sleeveless shirt, I am surprised they let him. 

Pudge just wants everyone to thing she is so woke and all natural and one with the earth, if she was, she wouldn't be mooching off her mother on her wokeness retreat at the B&B and using electronics to post her jibberish and buying her 5.00 macha lattes in styrofoam cups and her special blend green shit in plastic bottles.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I guess I am a COL, but I find pit hair on women gross. I am also grossed out going out to eat ( yes, remember when ?) and seeing men with sleeveless shirts eating, IDK something about it bugs me. I remember watching a cooking competition show with Gordon Ramsey and there was one guy who always wore a sleeveless shirt, I am surprised they let him. 

Pudge just wants everyone to thing she is so woke and all natural and one with the earth, if she was, she wouldn't be mooching off her mother on her wokeness retreat at the B&B and using electronics to post her jibberish and buying her 5.00 macha lattes in styrofoam cups and her special blend green shit in plastic bottles.

I remember the guy from master chef! Show dresses the contestants. I don’t know if the contestants can say no to the outfit.

• Love 4
On 5/21/2020 at 8:59 PM, suomi said:

On 5/22/2020 at 5:57 AM, TurtlePower said:

Same. The hair probably holds a ton of bacteria, too (gag, retch). This is something about our evolution I’ve always hated. Rip that shit out of me, anything from the head down doesn’t belong. Even the ancient Egyptians hated body hair. 

You're exactly right about it being evolutionary -- the smell of a potential mate has an extraordinary influence on our choosing that mate. (In part, scent reflects something about our immune system, for one thing -- and your attraction is based on their immune system filling gaps in your immune system.)  Obviously the compatibility for producing offspring biologically isn't important for everyone (even most?) but lots of attraction is still built around that.  Underarm hair actually functions to wick moisture away from the skin, keeping the skin freer of bacteria.  Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk on Pit Hair.

Underarm hair on women doesn't impact me one way or another -- your body, your hair, your pits, and unless it is an issue of food safety or dating, I don't care what you do. But I REALLY wish we would stop judging women for whatever they choose to do to their body hair. If its a thing for you its a thing for you, but I think it is wrong to project values and characteristics onto people based on their underarm grooming choices. Just another way to police women's bodies.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

I don't have a lot of things but that is one of them, for sure. I don't call someone on it when I see it or make faces or noises that cause them to intuit what I'm thinking. Their choices belong to them and my thoughts belong to me. There are enough lanes on life's highway for all of us. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

You're exactly right about it being evolutionary -- the smell of a potential mate has an extraordinary influence on our choosing that mate. (In part, scent reflects something about our immune system, for one thing -- and your attraction is based on their immune system filling gaps in your immune system.)  Obviously the compatibility for producing offspring biologically isn't important for everyone (even most?) but lots of attraction is still built around that.  Underarm hair actually functions to wick moisture away from the skin, keeping the skin freer of bacteria.  Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk on Pit Hair.

Underarm hair on women doesn't impact me one way or another -- your body, your hair, your pits, and unless it is an issue of food safety or dating, I don't care what you do. But I REALLY wish we would stop judging women for whatever they choose to do to their body hair. If its a thing for you its a thing for you, but I think it is wrong to project values and characteristics onto people based on their underarm grooming choices. Just another way to police women's bodies.

Agree with you.  Different strokes, etc, as long as no one is trying to make me do it their way.  People are different.  There is no way in this world or lifetime that  all or most are going to do the same thing on any given issue.  When i was a little girl I would snuggle up into my grandpa's armpit.  I don't remember a strong scent, but a comforting one.  A zillion people will think "ewwwww" but it is a good memory for me.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Agree with you.  Different strokes, etc, as long as no one is trying to make me do it their way.  People are different.  There is no way in this world or lifetime that  all or most are going to do the same thing on any given issue.  When i was a little girl I would snuggle up into my grandpa's armpit.  I don't remember a strong scent, but a comforting one.  A zillion people will think "ewwwww" but it is a good memory for me.

I can’t take body odors. I gag, then throw up if I don’t get away from it. The smells some bacteria create just make me feel sick. For me, it must indicate a possible biohazard warning. I have to close my nose even using the toilet—it’s that bad (and I take care of my microbiome!). 

Anyway, back to Mariah. I pick on her because she’s a fakety-fake poser. I wouldn’t point my finger or say “eeeew” at someone who’s decided to let her pit hair grow, I would just not do it myself. I just don’t like Mariah and how she’s built herself a pedestal to preach from (and then expect US to do something about it). She’s made herself a target for ridicule. 

• Love 14
On 5/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Or dye her perfectly nice natural hair to a color that does not flatter her at all for all these years! Can't she see herself in old photos? Maybe she doesn't want to be that naive person again.

• Love 5

What is perplexing to me is how she goes all natural with her pit & leg hair and desire to go braless, but goes all fake on her hair colour, eyebrows & polyester & spandex clothing (including sports bras).  Back in the 70's we'd go all natural and wear no synthetic clothes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If you are going to "fcking" quote another's work, first get it right.  It's "truth WILL out".  Secondly, give credit where credit's due, original quote was from William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice.   "arthur weasley" was quoting Shakespeare, he wasn't "telling us" anything new. 

Thank you.  Her posts get worse and worse.  Who thinks that pose is appealing in any way?

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Thank you.  Her posts get worse and worse.  Who thinks that pose is appealing in any way?

Not me.  Looks like a pose one would adopt to potty in the woods. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

That, to me, is the most unattractive pose picture I've seen Mariah post so far. It kind of looks like she's playing Charades and the clue is "Does a bear s--- in the woods?"

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Back in Chicago, or an old picture:

So she is quoting Arthur Weasley from Harry Potter?  That Arthur Weasley?  She knows that Arthur Weasley is not a real person, right?  Why didn't she attribute the words she misquoted to J.K. Rowling, or better yet, the Bard where the quote originated?  And she is in a really expensive grad school?  Huh.  Well what do you know.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Back in Chicago, or an old picture:

Resistance, Mariah? Resistance would mean doing something yourself, not posting ramblings on social media and moving on you lazy, fake, privileged coward. 

• Love 11