Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CocoPuffs said:

Being gay was the best thing to ever happen to her because that will definitely cause them and the world to finally notice me, me, me! But I guess with that dying down, and the fact that everybody seems to accept her and Audrey and the fact that nobody really cares anyway is causing her to find other ways to be noticed. She’s losing some of her specialness.  I think the real serious security issues that go beyond what we are seeing on the surface need to be addressed. I’m agreeing with what @outtahere stated earlier. Mariah is very unhealthy emotionally.

Great post.  I wonder if Mariah thought that by coming out, she'd have the spotlight firmly on her for an extended length of time - if not from her family, then from outsiders praising the poor little plyg girl who had to hide her sexuality for so long.  When she got a loving response from her family (other than her temporarily shocked mother) and the public at large was like, "You're gay?  Cool, pass the soy milk," she might have been stunned as to how little everyone really cared.  She thought she was extraordinary and groundbreaking when in reality, she's just not a big dill.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wonder if Loyola is pleased with her as a representative of their program.  I would hope they would expect their grad students to know how to punctuate and use caps.  And bathe.

And wear clothes.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

@Sofa Sloth, brilliant as always!

😘 Too kind.

5 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

I wonder how much of Mariah’s issues are due to her family situation? Now hear me out on this. I know you COLs are like duh, Coco. 😜But I wonder if being raised polygamous and her mom not being able to have more kids and the fact that we can all safely assume that Meri overshared with Mariah and dumped her woe is me sad stories on Mariah all the time — if all of that baggage has just left her as part of the collateral damage caused by polygamy. Making Mariah think there was something really wrong or at least unkind and unfair about being an only child. Remember how she bawled when Robyn announced her pregnancy? Or how she blew up when she thought the other sisters were picking on her when they were cooking together? Or how about how psychotic she acted when everyone else was getting into their homes before she and Mother Meri? 
Meri clearly spoiled the girl, but I wonder if Mariah seeing all the other kids with their full blooded siblings made her feel left out and lonely? In theory, she shouldn’t feel that way since they are supposed to be one big happy family. Plus I haven’t observed the other wives treating her any differently. But she had to have felt the sting of Meri’s issues with the other wives (and apparently some of the kids), so I wonder if it just made her feel Insecure and un-noticed. She is now fighting to be seen and heard. Being gay was the best thing to ever happen to her because that will definitely cause them and the world to finally notice me, me, me! But I guess with that dying down, and the fact that everybody seems to accept her and Audrey and the fact that nobody really cares anyway is causing her to find other ways to be noticed. She’s losing some of her specialness.  I think the real serious security issues that go beyond what we are seeing on the surface need to be addressed. I’m agreeing with what @outtahere stated earlier. Mariah is very unhealthy emotionally.

I love this post! (And you Coco! 😍) Agree wholeheartedly. Another reason why polygamy doesn’t work and causes emotional damage. I wonder if eventually she will channel all her woke self absorption, into some real inward reflection and realise this. I would love to see her use her social justice power to speak out against polygamy and help other children and woman being emotionally damaged. This is her domain, her cause, she knows it well. It is her fight to fight. People would listen to her opinion on the topic as she’s lived it and respect that cause. Not black lives, or refugees, or the bees - although they are of very relevant and equal importance, they are just not personal to her situation like polygamy is. Polygamy would be far less condescending for her to preach on. 

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Unpopular opinion - I didn't like Cheryl Strayed's book "Wild."  There, I said it,  Sorry, Pudge.

I hated it too!

Mariah, yes you are putting your ever-expanding ass "in the way of beauty".  This is the first Brown photo of nature I've seen without telephone poles or asphalt in it and you had to go and march in and eclipse the beauty. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

😘 Too kind.

I love this post! (And you Coco! 😍) Agree wholeheartedly. Another reason why polygamy doesn’t work and causes emotional damage. I wonder if eventually she will channel all her woke self absorption, into some real inward reflection and realise this. I would love to see her use her social justice power to speak out against polygamy and help other children and woman being emotionally damaged. This is her domain, her cause, she knows it well. It is her fight to fight. People would listen to her opinion on the topic as she’s lived it and respect that cause. Not black lives, or refugees, or the bees - although they are of very relevant and equal importance, they are just not personal to her situation like polygamy is. Polygamy would be far less condescending for her to preach on. 

Amen this would be her perfect platform!  But will she ever do something that would be helpful and make sense?

I'm betting she's all talk and no show!

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amen this would be her perfect platform!  But will she ever do something that would be helpful and make sense?

I'm betting she's all talk and no show!

I'll see that bet and raise you double!  Snowflake is like her name.  When the temperature rises, she melts away and then evaporates.  No substance.  I'd love to read all the comments that call her on her bullshit, before she hits delete.

• Love 8
(edited)

I don't think she would have any credibility if she spoke against polygamy because there is too much information out there about how she and her mother were the favored wife and favored child for many years. 

Her mom's piece of the financial pie was unfairly allocated and the time her dad spent with her and her mother wasn't cluttered up with needy siblings. She doesn't give a rat's ass about how the other moms and kids were treated.

Actually, she has zero credibility about anything and everything because she still is untested and untried by life.

On some level she knows that she's an empty vessel and that's why she keeps trying on causes and personalities as if they are costumes. She's an imposter who jumps from subject to subject like a flea on a hot griddle, without a clear idea about where to land. 

It's not that she thinks no one can see this, it's that she thinks those who do see it should keep their damn mouths shut. I guess it's going too far to say that she is a waste of skin but for sure she is entirely unlikable. She is so repellent that I can't feel an ounce of sympathy or compassion for her.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 17

Her followers probably do nothing at all in their own lives, so they think she is more 'woke' and world-travelled, having been to Bali, Chicago, and the Women's March (for photo ops only).

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Her followers probably do nothing at all in their own lives, so they think she is more 'woke' and world-travelled, having been to Bali, Chicago, and the Women's March (for photo ops only).

Yes.  And who are these followers?  Mousy women hoping Kody will see and choose them for another wife?  15 year olds?  Who knows.  The posts about “Mariah you’re so strong” and “Mariah you are an inspiration “ are nauseating.  I wonder how many posts she gets pre-deletion?  

• Love 10
13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

What is going on in the lower right of this photo?  There's a weird lump below her bum and something dark and furry there - is she sitting on her dog??

Blew it up on my hi res monitor, a dog is walking by and the tail is curling towards Mariah's bum. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If only

image.png.e6facc9c049c9e4501a8c082f1dd0dfb.png

I laughed out loud so hard, my dead cat's ashes jumped!! You win the internet today!

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Apparently, she's put on what I call the "Quarantine Fifteen" over the past month of laying around Lizzie's Heritage Inn, taking selfies and eating all those test recipes that Meri's been whipping up in supersize portions for 4 people.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If only

image.png.e6facc9c049c9e4501a8c082f1dd0dfb.png

What a magical photo. I hear the angels singingk whilst imagining the bear happily shredding her overpriced & unflattering Lycra shorts to strips and chomping down on her lumpy and plentiful backside. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

If she puts herself in the way of beauty, have they removed all mirrors from the B&B?

Also interesting, it looks like someone (Audrey?) used a gold reflector for the shot. Mariah is lit up from behind to remove shadows. It might be able to be done with a filter, but these things are still used for photography and filming because they work so well. 

So I call bullshit on the nature stuff. Set up and staged, this shot was. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

They are looking for social workers and social work students to conduct "contact tracing" for Covid-19.  Mariah would be perfect, great experience for her.

Edited by sheshark
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, sheshark said:

They are looking for social workers and social work students to conduct "contact tracing" for Covid-19.  Mariah would be perfect, great experience for her.

Oh, I doubt it. She would actually have to make the interviewee the focus. She would not be the center of attention so I'm sure she's not the least bit interested.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, sheshark said:

She'd have to start with tracing herself.  She'd probably find that she is the Typhoid Mariah that people in Arizona & Utah were worried about.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, sheshark said:

Oh, sorry.  Which is the sarcasm font?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Isn't that a wedding ring Pudge is wearing?

Thought the same thing--are they already married and are going to do a re-enactment for the show?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

And Mariah's last sentence says it all: "What will *you* try to do to stop that?"

Don’t worry, it isn’t hard to stop injustice and people dying. Mariah’s shown us that all you need to do is post an uncapitalised preachy ramble about the injustice on social media, block and delete most of the comments, and then go do some yoga, enjoy brunch, maybe travel around a few states in a pandemic if you want...Easy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

My God she looks horrible in that picture. She is only 24 and she looks 44. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into looking as unattractive as she can. I guess that is part of being woke. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

My God she looks horrible in that picture. She is only 24 and she looks 44. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into looking as unattractive as she can. I guess that is part of being woke. 

Some Woke Folx are Jokes.  She seems to take pride in presenting herself in all her glorious hirsute self.  I can almost smell her through my screen.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I’d like to post some comments that are on this post, but I don’t know if I’m able to post pictures in a spoiler. Anyone?

I don’t want to take up a whole lot of room, or have anyone not be able to avoid them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’d like to post some comments that are on this post, but I don’t know if I’m able to post pictures in a spoiler. Anyone?

I don’t want to take up a whole lot of room, or have anyone not be able to avoid them.

Thanks Ginger, I just clicked on "view all 83 comments", didn't see them all but enough to see some that 'read' her for the ignoramus that she is.  Wonder how long before this brave soul deletes all those that don't endorse her rant.

• Love 9

I think I am just going to stop reading Mariah's topic.  She is too disgusting.  The wives and the rest of the sisters provide enough "entertainment".  And, of course, all the great comments by everyone.  But, Mariah just isn't worth my time--even to snark.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7