Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Does she seem to be purposely hiding her left hand?

Hmm.  She's got her right hand over it in the first pic, which could be unintentional, but then in the second pic she's got her left hand tucked behind her back.  Maybe she is not wearing her engagement ring.  Or she drew something stupid on it.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

Or, she's wearing a wedding band. 

That was my first thought but I don't know. 

First of all, Kootie would have a coronary because a) it couldn't be used as a season of episodes and b) no matter how accepting he seems I really believe he thinks it's "unholy".  Second, I cannot imagine them doing anything in private.   Every single useless utterance is on SM and her need for adulation would be too strong. She wants needs all of her ass kissing sycophants to squeal with glee and post all of their simpering comments of love and joy.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the women who have given love to me, signed Mariah.  

Most people spend the day giving and showing love to their mothers.  If Mariah is so inspired by their love, why can't she give some love to others?

Who is all that food for? Truckers passing through Parowan?

Mariah looks older than Meri in those pix, and so sour as usual. 

She'd look better in that apron with a shirt on underneath.

• Love 10

I found it interesting that Mariah only spoke about her mother, grandmother and GG, and said nothing about all her 'other moms'...at least those kids have learned that polygamy, at least the half-assed version their parents practice, isn't worth doing.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

I think she was struck by lightning or has been possessed.  Usually when I read Mariah’s preachings I hear a loud, nasty and accusatory voice.  Today I heard a sweet soul in my head. The pod people got her.

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I found it interesting that Mariah only spoke about her mother, grandmother and GG, and said nothing about all her 'other moms'...at least those kids have learned that polygamy, at least the half-assed version their parents practice, isn't worth doing.

Mariah doesn’t recognize her “other moms”.  Meri doesn’t recognize her sister wives.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

30 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Mariah doesn’t recognize her “other moms”.  Meri doesn’t recognize her sister wives.  

I was just going to comment on her lack of Happy Mother's day to the sister wives!

Is there trouble in paradise?

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I found it interesting that Mariah only spoke about her mother, grandmother and GG, and said nothing about all her 'other moms'...

I didn’t even notice that, but that’s a huge slap in the face to the ‘other moms’ if we are believing their ‘one family’ narrative and that the moms claim all the kids as their own.

But here’s the thing, despite appearing as a lovely and sweet sentiment from Mariah, it’s actually purely a planned marketing pitch for Lizzie’s (and you know Meri ain’t having those other women play any role in/or get any credit for her B&B). Mariah knows Meri bankrolls her right now and she’s gotta earn her keep. If it was a genuine post, Mariah would have likely put it on her own Instagram. These people will do nothing publicly unless they hope to earn a buck from it. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Too fast typing 😓
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 5/7/2020 at 8:26 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Even a young child can be referred to as an "old soul."  I believe it was our @Kohola3 that said COL is a state of mind, not an age.  We are honored to have members of all ages.  My dad would have said they are "wise beyond their years."

We cannot say the same about Snowflake.  She's only into whatever puts fans and their money in her pocket.  

Let's face it, a Romper-Room kid shows more emotional maturity than our dear snowflake.  

Wait, I've really showed my age, here. Is Romper-Room still even a thing, nowadays?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

OMG Romper Room! I started watching it in 1953! This clip mentions talking to the TV and answering her questions and I remember doing that. Too bad it's not still on the air because there are a few too many Don't Bees running around. Like Mariah.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, suomi said:

OMG Romper Room! I started watching it in 1953! This clip mentions talking to the TV and answering her questions and I remember doing that. Too bad it's not still on the air because there are a few too many Don't Bees running around. Like Mariah.

Miss Mary Ann was our RR teacher here in the Bay Area. I was just watching clips of Ding Dong School on YouTube a week or so ago. Before my time but still interesting what kids enjoyed watching back then. 

Slightly off topic - if you enjoy watching old movies and clips, check out Amazon Prime Video. There's a whole bunch of classic clip collections - I suggest starting with Classic Kitchen Films, which contains among other gems a hilarious little 8 minute film featuring Darren McGavin who I now have a crush on thanks to this film. 🥰

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the women who have given love to me, signed Mariah.  

Most people spend the day giving and showing love to their mothers.  If Mariah is so inspired by their love, why can't she give some love to others?

Who is all that food for? Truckers passing through Parowan?

That’s the narcissist coming out. Also, am I the only one who puts their hair back And wears long sleeves when dealing with food prep? Yuck. No one wants split ends/sheds and skin cells in their food. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I laughed so hard that my eyes started watering. The amount of effort expended on her superficialities and affectations blows my mind.

That pose, in a sunbeam no less! My hell, where are her lower legs? Inside the chair?

ETA maybe they're underneath her. Poor widdle weggies.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

Mark your calendars, everybody.  5/11/2020 will be known as the day the ills of the world ceased to exist because Mariah is now here to educate us.  🙄

Can somebody please just turn off internet to the B&B? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 13

Oh, I am in so much awe over such an artsy photo and such sincere caring text!  

Will this dildo ever get over herself?  Never mind, I know the answer.  

It looks like she's sitting (or "sittin' there) on an upside-down cat!  With one ear and whiskers showing!

Complete and utter BS.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

Alright, everyone, take out your composition notebooks and a strong pencil.   📓✏   HRH Mariah is gonna educate all of us rubes 'cause we just can't manage to think for ourselves.  🙄   Careful COLs!  She has her ruler at the ready!  👀

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 5/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, ginger90 said:

Sounds good, Mariah!  Why don't you practice what you shout from the rooftop of that Chicago rental of yours and begin with your dear old dad about those "systems that oppress."  Go ahead, dear, I can wait............still waiting..........and waiting. 

Hypocrite.

• Love 17

Just sayin, who sits in a chair like that? Poseur to the nth degree...save your spouting nothings for...I don't even know who would really be interested in her blather!  STFU Snowflake and go get a job or a real education or just go away!! Please just go away!!!

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

.I don't even know who would really be interested in her blather! 

I"m sure all 80 of the comments were gushing declarations of adoration. None from any of us, I'd wager.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I"m sure all 80 of the comments were gushing declarations of adoration. None from any of us, I'd wager.

I'm sure that is a definite we COL's are so far more "woke/aware" than the snowflake has any idea of. Give her 50 years...maybe and she will understand...maybe...

• Love 8

Why does she go on like this?  Why does she post these horrible pictures of herself?  What has Mariah done to make our world a better place?

I remember a saying.  "Money talks and bullshit walks"!  Meaning put your money where your mouth is!

Stop grifting and start doing something worth while anything!  Just do something!

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Well the only ones left are from the leg humpers anyway, though I did catch this one before she deleted it, which was great! 😆 70882983-0E1B-4CD9-98CE-B74D92B4D3A9.thumb.jpeg.d9268576b56257ffc7b13695c908d924.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why does she go on like this?  Why does she post these horrible pictures of herself?  What has Mariah done to make our world a better place?

I remember a saying.  "Money talks and bullshit walks"!  Meaning put your money where your mouth is!

Stop grifting and start doing something worth while anything!  Just do something!

Agreed.  When I think of all the folks i know that just DO IT, with little fanfare or thanks, it makes Mariah's rants even more egregious.  As someone upthread stated, what a poser, and she's not even a good one, at that.

6 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I can't imagine Meri is happy with her precious daughter's current attitudes and behavior.

I'll be willing to bet that Meri doesn't truly understand any of it.  

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Grammar
  • Love 11

Not saying this to be mean but do any of you get the feeling Mariah is close to imploding?  She seems to be clawing and grasping anyway she can to get some leverage/validation/meaning in her life.

She is so angry that she just seems unable to cope.  All the running from Chicago to Flagstaff to Parowan, etc. and just can't settle down and enjoy anything.  Always full of anger and angst.  Always trying to make a point.  Nothing or no one is ever good enough.  It's Mariah against the world,  for the moment at least.

When she does seem to be somewhat content, happy and settled it is short lived and she's on to the next battle.

I think it's all bullshit. She's copying celebrity posts and modifying them. She's trying to become a social media presence and influencer. She's not imploding. She's famewhoring for attention. But it's a C- effort at best. I agree with others who say she needs a bath. 

• Love 15
(edited)
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What is going on in the lower right of this photo?  There's a weird lump below her bum and something dark and furry there - is she sitting on her dog??

Also, Mariah?  You know what - if you rilly fill that there are myriad injustices out there, then why don't you to do SOMETHING - ANYTHING - other than pose theatrically and spew your woke word salad nonsense at your equally inept followers.  Find a cause - seriously, just choose ONE for now, it's fine, you don't have to blanket the entire world in your faux outrage - go volunteer to do literally ANYTHING - and drag Audge along with you to document the fact that you are, indeed, acting on your weak beliefs.  Now in order to be truly selfless, you shouldn't need photographic proof that you are doing something to benefit anyone or anything other than yourself, but we all know that's not how you roll.  At least by humblebragging yourself on social media actually engaging, we'll know that you actively did something - likely as little as possible - in whatever your cause-du-jour is, rather than spending all damned day waiting for the sunlight to hit the moldy chair just right so you can arrange yourself in some bizarre nonsensical pose, make Audge take 154 photos, spend another two hours finding and filtering the one photo with the exact right combo of woke/pensive/angry/funky, and then working on the wording until sundown.

/rant.  Sorry, sometimes the words just flow when I see this twit. 

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Just sayin, who sits in a chair like that? Poseur to the nth degree...save your spouting nothings for...I don't even know who would really be interested in her blather!  STFU Snowflake and go get a job or a real education or just go away!! Please just go away!!!

This pose(r) reminds me of when my nephew was taking a poo-poo in his diaper.

As my dad used to say "Shit or get off the pot" 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I think it's all bullshit. She's copying celebrity posts and modifying them. She's trying to become a social media presence and influencer. She's not imploding. She's famewhoring for attention. But it's a C- effort at best. I agree with others who say she needs a bath. 

THIS.  Absolutely 100% this. 

Mariah, AGAIN, vying for attention on the behalf of a tragic situation. 

She says she will “actively engage and educate”........like she did with the bees? I’ll believe it when I see it. It’s all just words—they hold little value coming from her.  She says stuff, then expects others to act on it.

I wonder exactly what direction she will take her social justice degree—doing something worthwhile or yapping on social media? She doesn’t seem to “do” anything besides brunch and yoga photo ops. 

• Love 11

I wonder how much of Mariah’s issues are due to her family situation?

I think the semi-celebrity she got from being on reality television gave her a big head and ego, and that has more to do with it than her childhood. It seems to be a common career path for reality "stars". They think they're more than they really are, because a small fanbase on Instagram feeds their need for attention and praise. The other Brown kids had the same childhood, and they mostly seem to have jobs or at least stable situations.

• Love 16