Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Girl is displaying some serious vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies with those white spots on her nails.

I refuse to even accept the reason for the dirt.  She says she's gardening.  I've never seen her do ANY work.  Not buying it now.

• Love 9

Not buying it either.  Remember when she stormed out of the kitchen when the oldest girls were making breakfast for everyone, back a few seasons?  How terrible it must have been to dill with that prima donna spoiled brat, for the other youngsters.

Her bitten dirty nails and ragged cuticles do her no favors, either.  Just what is this poseur trying to prove here?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Her bitten dirty nails and ragged cuticles do her no favors, either.  Just what is this poseur trying to prove here?

We just aren't woke enough to understand.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

12CA6DCE-D608-425F-8DB7-3715BAED05B4.jpeg

Gross. Who really needed to see her ravaged bitten cuticles and dirty nails? The arrogance of her, that she assumes it’s a worthy picture for the masses blows my mind. Also If she really was gardening (doubtful), she really should have worn gloves, as those bitten cuticles are open and prone to infection from nasties in the soil. 

The composition of the Wasatch front picture is terrible. Can’t even see the mountains at all, way too much sky. It takes two seconds to compose a nice picture or crop it if required, for your fan’s viewing pleasure on your social media. Like most of the Browns she is lazy and slapdash when it comes to content for social media and doesn’t deserve those followers she’s accumulated. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 6
On 4/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, AZChristian said:

Next # to look forward to from Snowflake:  #charcoalshavesoap.

(Seriously, is there such a thing?)

Actually...yes.  Charcoal soap is a real type of soap and is popular with people with acne and skin issues/oily skin. Charcoal with frankincense essential oil or tea tree essential oil is very popular. However it isn't something put into shave soap because the charcoal would dull a blade.  Shaving soaps are a very specific kind of soap that is designed for shaving more than cleaning and wet shavers are very particular people...

...source...I am a soap maker who also formulates specialty soaps...

• Useful 14
  • Love 4
(edited)

White spots on fingernails are typically due to zinc & calcium deficiencies.  Zinc is important to strengthen your immune system and bones need calcium.  

Does she not own a nail file? She clips her nails but leaves them looking octagonal, with sharp corners to catch on things.  Not to mention the paronychia (hang nails - my mother was a nurse and liked to use the medical terms for everything) - another good way to get germs in your bloodstream.

I've always been a fan of wearing one gardening glove, leaving one hand to do things that require fine motor skills, the other to do the dirty or potentially callous-inducing stuff with a glove.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
On 12/31/2016 at 2:59 PM, Lm2162 said:

Logan seems cool and hardworking too, though he posts a lot of braggy shirtless photos of himself. *Shrug* 

In some of the photos he looks like someone who takes steroids.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

I always wondered why Aspyn did not go on that trip.  Did Christine not allow her to or did she not want to go?

I think Aspyn was really settled and happy in Vegas and didn’t particularly miss Utah. I believe Mariah and Janelle’s kids all had a hard time with the move and we’re desperate to go home to Utah to see friends and family. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I think Aspyn was really settled and happy in Vegas and didn’t particularly miss Utah. I believe Mariah and Janelle’s kids all had a hard time with the move and we’re desperate to go home to Utah to see friends and family. 

Aspyn has always seemed to me to be the most mature, centered girl of the whole family.  She is the female version of Logan, taking on responsibilities and adapting to the situation at hand.

Interesting that now she has completed university in LV, Aspyn and Mitch have chosen to locate in Utah, most likely because Mitch would have immediate family there and Aspyn would have Mykelti as well as aunts, uncles and cousins and still be close enough to Vegas for weekend visits with friends there. 

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Interesting that now she has completed university in LV, Aspyn and Mitch have chosen to locate in Utah,

And proximity to a nice selection of possible sister wives for Aspyn.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And proximity to a nice selection of possible sister wives for Aspyn.

I really hope not, but Aspyn did not exhibit a really strong stance against the concept when Mitch said that he was open to it.  This may be a time for Aspyn to seek counsel from her MIL and Annie, her bio grandma with regard to the heartbreak and disillusionment that they experienced. 

I wonder if Mitch could point out even one example of a polygamist marriage that functions smoothly and all parties are at peace with their decision.  She certainly couldn't find any examples of this in her own family unit.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I really hope not, but Aspyn did not exhibit a really strong stance against the concept when Mitch said that he was open to it.  This may be a time for Aspyn to seek counsel from her MIL and Annie, her bio grandma with regard to the heartbreak and disillusionment that they experienced. 

I wonder if Mitch could point out even one example of a polygamist marriage that functions smoothly and all parties are at peace with their decision.  She certainly couldn't find any examples of this in her own family unit.

Yes, they were both pretty wishy washy with that subject when asked in a couch session.  I actually agreed with Kody when he said that needs to be a very clear decision between both of them before the marriage takes place. While I can't stand his weird terminology about "negotiations" for marriage, I do understand where the idea comes from.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Gross. Who really needed to see her ravaged bitten cuticles and dirty nails? The arrogance of her, that she assumes it’s a worthy picture for the masses blows my mind. Also If she really was gardening (doubtful), she really should have worn gloves, as those bitten cuticles are open and prone to infection from nasties in the soil. 

The composition of the Wasatch front picture is terrible. Can’t even see the mountains at all, way too much sky. It takes two seconds to compose a nice picture or crop it if required, for your fan’s viewing pleasure on your social media. Like most of the Browns she is lazy and slapdash when it comes to content for social media and doesn’t deserve those followers she’s accumulated. 

She’s probably fake gardening anyways just so she can appear to be doing something worthwhile. 

I just can’t stand fake people or bullies. If Mariah wasn’t so grandiose and self-serving, I probably would like her. But everything she posts is for attention—and then she drops said cause/activity and moves on to the next fake thing. 

• Love 12

Is Mariah still in Parowan?  I'm not familiar with where the Wasatch Mountains are.  She made a comment that the little dog was with her mom so it seems she is not hanging with Meri right now.  

15 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I really like Aspyn. I’m personally still convinced that Mitch will try to push her into plural marriage at some point. 

I rilly hope not.  I like Aspyn too.  If they are living by Mitch's plyg relatives (aren't at least two of his sisters, sister wives?) I could see him trying for more wives, especially if they go to the same church.  Family pressure can suck.  

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Is Mariah still in Parowan?  I'm not familiar with where the Wasatch Mountains are.   

If she took that photo in Parowan she was looking west at the (30 mile) Black Mountains range. Parowan is two hours south of Nephi (Nee-fi) where the Wasatch Mountains begin.

Utah is 350 miles from top to bottom. The Wasatch Range is 160 miles long and starts at the Idaho/Utah border and goes south to Nephi.

About 2/3 of Utahns live on the western side of the Wasatch Front, along the benches and in the valleys (and along the earthquake fault lines). 

St George and Cedar City and some podunk spots like Parowan are in the bottom third of the state and are the only towns or cities that aren't on the Wasatch Front.

I live in Cache Valley, an hour north of Salt Lake, with the Wasatch range to the east and the Wellsville range to the west. Jim Bridger scouted this valley for Brigham Young and reported that it was too cold for human habitation so they settled the Salt Lake Valley instead.

It's been green for about 6 weeks but we still have lots of snow on the peaks.

• Useful 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, suomi said:

If she took that photo in Parowan she was looking west at the (30 mile) Black Mountains range. Parowan is two hours south of Nephi (Nee-fi) where the Wasatch Mountains begin.

Utah is 350 miles from top to bottom. The Wasatch Range is 160 miles long and starts at the Idaho/Utah border and goes south to Nephi.

About 2/3 of Utahns live on the western side of the Wasatch Front, along the benches and in the valleys (and along the earthquake fault lines). 

St George and Cedar City and some podunk spots like Parowan are in the bottom third of the state and are the only towns or cities that aren't on the Wasatch Front.

I live in Cache Valley, an hour north of Salt Lake, with the Wasatch range to the east and the Wellsville range to the west. Jim Bridger scouted this valley for Brigham Young and reported that it was too cold for human habitation so they settled the Salt Lake Valley instead.

It's been green for about 6 weeks but we still have lots of snow on the peaks.

Utah seems extremely beautiful - I'd love to live there.  Arches, Bryce, Zion - so many National Parks to hike.  Is it odd to live in Utah if you aren't Mormon?  

Is Mariah maybe at Audrey's house?  I wondered if they'd go see her family.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

White spots on fingernails are typically due to zinc & calcium deficiencies.  Zinc is important to strengthen your immune system and bones need calcium.  

My grandmother use to say the white spots were from telling little white lies. Of course, she also told me that if I swallowed watermelon seeds they would sprout in my stomach. 

But, we all know Mariah tells a lot of little white lies, so maybe Grandma wasn't always wrong?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Nysha said:

My grandmother use to say the white spots were from telling little white lies. … But, we all know Mariah tells a lot of little white lies, so maybe Grandma wasn't always wrong?

Lying a lot creates stress and prolonged stress will deplete zinc concentrations in the blood. This could be the science behind your Grandma's "old wives tale", many of which turn out to be true.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

that's definitely the Lizzie's fence! 

So Meri is ignoring the travel ban as well. Oh, wait, those rules are only for monogamists.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 5/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, xwordfanatik said:

I rilly hope not.  I like Aspyn too.  If they are living by Mitch's plyg relatives (aren't at least two of his sisters, sister wives?) I could see him trying for more wives, especially if they go to the same church.  Family pressure can suck.  

I don’t think Aspyn is a doormat or anything but she is very open and agreeable. And she always seemed more on the fence about polygamy than her siblings. Maddie and Logan always said “no,” while Aspyn said “I don’t know yet.” She gets along with others well and doesn’t seem like the intensely jealous type at first glance, which I fear could make her more open to it in the future if Mitch pushed her in that direction. 

• Love 8

I like Aspyn, but I'm not a big fan of Mitch.  It seemed to me that she was a lot more into him that he was into her, and their wedding seemed to revolve a lot more around what Mitch wanted than what she did.  When asked about polygamy, I thought she seemed reluctant to come out too strongly against the idea, but then in my view she was deferring to him on just about everything.  Maybe she truly didn't have a strong opinion, but it's just as likely she didn't feel comfortable saying something where he might disagree.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Smelling her pit makes her wish she was in a galaxy far, far away?

It makes US wish she was in a galaxy far, far away.

I think her murky comment is a reference to her shirt which looks (a little bit) like a star map of the Milky Way galaxy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

It’s May 4.  May the fourth.  Plus a play on “may the force be with you” from Star Wars. . Since it’s May the fourth, you say that instead of “May the force”.  

• LOL 1

Taking a page from her dear old pseudo-mom Janelle's book - makes a reference to something and tells you to go look it up yourself.  "mutual aid funds for BIPOC - google it".  Can't even be bothered to post any more about her cause du jour. 

She'll forget about it by tomorrow anyway.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

She makes it so hard to like her, even when I agree with her. Pretentious twit.

Because when she posts things like that, you know she's only jumping on whatever bandwagon she thinks will get her the most positive reinforcement.  She's the biggest poser in a family that includes Kody Brown, so that's saying something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14