Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Don't ANY of her sycophants call her out on this in Tweeter?  You'd think at least one of them would see the hypocrisy of her postings.

That's why they're sycophants I guess 🤔 nothing she does is wrong and they'd be afraid of being the victim of a Blocking Spree. 

Or she is deleting the negative comments just like the rest of the Browns do.

• Love 8

If I were her boss, I'd stop paying for her scheduled shifts.  She was getting paid to shelter in place, not to travel to another state and post pictures of herself enjoying a paid vacation.

• Love 16

I'd actually give her a break on this one. Many young people in their 20s are seeking the safety of their old nests during this time. Her post from Mar. 17 actually said she was being asked to self-quarantine "for the remainder of the month" rather than "for a month." It's possible she rented a car and drove to Flagstaff. I've snarked on her with the best of them but I understand her desire to be with her family. It's possible her family is in the camp of "this is overblown" and, although I disagree with that stance, her family may have urged her to return. If she flew to Flagstaff, I would hope she is maintaining her distance from everyone for at least 2 weeks, but it's possible they don't care and are willing to risk contact. My guess is the Browns (except perhaps Robyn) are not keeping a strict quarantine. As we know, Christine and her 3 youngest were in NC recently and likely flew home too. They may have the attitude of "it's in god's hands" and we know they are generally too selfish to consider whether their actions may have an impact on others in their community.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I'd actually give her a break on this one. Many young people in their 20s are seeking the safety of their old nests during this time. Her post from Mar. 17 actually said she was being asked to self-quarantine "for the remainder of the month" rather than "for a month." It's possible she rented a car and drove to Flagstaff. I've snarked on her with the best of them but I understand her desire to be with her family. It's possible her family is in the camp of "this is overblown" and, although I disagree with that stance, her family may have urged her to return. If she flew to Flagstaff, I would hope she is maintaining her distance from everyone for at least 2 weeks, but it's possible they don't care and are willing to risk contact. My guess is the Browns (except perhaps Robyn) are not keeping a strict quarantine. As we know, Christine and her 3 youngest were in NC recently and likely flew home too. They may have the attitude of "it's in god's hands" and we know they are generally too selfish to consider whether their actions may have an impact on others in their community.

You are so right, I totally misread that! 

Still don’t like her though and think she’s a spoilt asshole, but I hear your point and do see why she may want to be with family at this time, as we all do. 

On the other side of the scale, she’s  25 (or whatever she is), engaged and working away independently in a city she’s made home, at what point should you be self-sufficient and resilient enough, to not need to run home to mommy like a privileged brat, potentially putting others at risk?

What are the chances stable and responsible Logan & Michele come running home like sludge and pudge? Slim to none. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
More snark
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

They may have the attitude of "it's in god's hands" and we know they are generally too selfish to consider whether their actions may have an impact on others in their community.

I wonder if Robyn still thinks that way after god failed to find her a 6-bedroom rental?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

741BB549-0A2B-4691-A5D6-05EC58ACE29F.thumb.jpeg.526f7416d44caf1042dce68d1728e30d.jpeg

Marty comment is giving me life 🤩

It will be deleted soon enough, or her sycophants will pounce on him, but I’m so glad some people aren’t afraid to call her on her bullshit. 

Amen. 

I would love nothing more than to visit my sister 17 miles away, or my 78 year old mom 95 miles away. But I can't, because that's what SHELTER IN PLACE means. 

And Mariah KNOWS that. She KNOWS she is wrong and she was supposed to stay home. But instead she gives a lameass gobbledygook word salad non answer. 

She was in Chicago according to her Instagram about a week or so ago. AFTER the governor gave his order. Order. Required to stay home. Not run your possibly infected entitled giant ass to your mommy who is capable of taking care of herself and who you probably don't like all that much anyway.

I. CALL. BULLSHIT.

5524D796-C310-4A59-BA05-8D615DAF011E.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 21

If she drove that would have been a long trip with lots of stops for gas and food, and I would guess lodging. Either driving or flying, she had lots of opportunity to be exposed and bring the virus home to Meri.

• Love 11

So many people just don't get it...shelter in place means stay at home...where you are..don't go anywhere...stay put...how hard is that to understand???? Apparently and sadly for a lot of our population that is just not understood.  AAAARRRGGGHH

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

So many people just don't get it...shelter in place means stay at home...where you are..don't go anywhere...stay put...how hard is that to understand???? Apparently and sadly for a lot of our population that is just not understood.  AAAARRRGGGHH

They think they are speshul so it's OK for them to shelter in a place. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, suomi said:

They think they are speshul so it's OK for them to Any place they choose

That is the problem for those if us that reap/die from the results of their speculness...

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

741BB549-0A2B-4691-A5D6-05EC58ACE29F.thumb.jpeg.526f7416d44caf1042dce68d1728e30d.jpeg

It will be deleted soon enough, or her sycophants will pounce on him, but I’m so glad some people aren’t afraid to call her on her bullshit. 

All of the comments are gone, and she now has comments turned off on that post.  🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

All of the comments are gone, and she now has comments turned off on that post.  🤷🏼‍♀️

Not a bit surprising, considering who raised her.  Instead of presenting a rational defense of her stance, just put up a wall as her mother may do, or claim persecution as her father might.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Your malls are still open?

Kind of.  They're not open for us walkers.  Individual stores (Penney's, Macy's, Dillard's) decide what time they want to be open.

According to the governor's order, "only essential retail and certain restaurants that offer takeout service remain open."

We look forward to being able to get back to our normal routine.  For now, sheltering in place.

• Love 1

Wow, in Michigan we're totally shut down except "essential businesses".  I can't even fathom how bad it would be otherwise.  As it is, we're at the top of the list for cases.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Kind of.  They're not open for us walkers.  Individual stores (Penney's, Macy's, Dillard's) decide what time they want to be open.

According to the governor's order, "only essential retail and certain restaurants that offer takeout service remain open."

We look forward to being able to get back to our normal routine.  For now, sheltering in place.

Here too. I don't think the department stores are open, but some of the eateries such as Shake Shack are offering takeout and delivery service. 

FREE THE MALL! (After 30 April)

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Not a bit surprising, considering who raised her.  Instead of presenting a rational defense of her stance, just put up a wall as her mother may do, or claim persecution as her father might.

Yeah typical. She’s such a gutless princess who can’t possibly hear the slightest criticism, acknowledge fault or take responsibility. A true blend of the shittiest parts of her parents personalities.

I’m going to hell for this comment (and I apologise in advance if it offends anyone) -  but I believe there must be a reason Meri was denied more children and with Mariah as an example, then the lord knows best. 😉

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)
20 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Selfish, egomaniacal, thoughtless asshole! The rules don’t apply to Princess Pudge. 

“*I* need to be with my family”. Oh? And no one else misses their family? My mom has health problems and is disabled and I would love nothing more than to go back home and help her. She NEEDS help, and I can’t.

Fuck you, Mariah. Your mother can take care of herself and *you* aren’t supposed to be traveling. Probably faked anxiety to get the dog on the plane, too. 

She’s so fake. All that shit she talked in Bali about mindfulness? All bullshit. Mariah is about Mariah and no one else. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 22

I know she's so selfish and thoughtless.  My mother is in a facility and they've been locked down for weeks.  I'd love to see her and reassure her that she hasn't been abandoned by her family.  But it's for her own good that no visitors are allowed right now.  How easily Mariah could have gotten an unknown number of people sick.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

I know she's so selfish and thoughtless.  My mother is in a facility and they've been locked down for weeks.  I'd love to see her and reassure her that she hasn't been abandoned by her family.  But it's for her own good that no visitors are allowed right now.  How easily Mariah could have gotten an unknown number of people sick.

My  mom 93-year-old is also locked in. No visitors, including family.  She cannot figure out how to use the phone anymore, so my brother and I have had no contact with her for weeks.  We check up on her with the staff by phone, but that is the best we can do.  Mariah's "special status" just makes me angry.  (She needs a "wake-up call, stat!)

• Love 13
1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

My  mom 93-year-old is also locked in. No visitors, including family.  She cannot figure out how to use the phone anymore, so my brother and I have had no contact with her for weeks.  We check up on her with the staff by phone, but that is the best we can do.  Mariah's "special status" just makes me angry.  (She needs a "wake-up call, stat!)

My mom died in July, at 85.  I can’t imagine your fear.  
Mariah will probably get the sniffles and be all over her instagram about how she survived the virus, as woke wxymen do.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m going to hell for this comment (and I apologise in advance if it offends anyone) -  but I believe there must be a reason Meri was denied more children and with Mariah as an example, then the lord knows best. 😉

I've thought the same for ~9 years.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Selfish, egomaniacal, thoughtless asshole! The rules don’t apply to Princess Pudge. 

“*I* need to be with my family”. Oh? And no one else misses their family? My mom has health problems and is disabled and I would love nothing more than to go back home and help her. She NEEDS help, and I can’t.

Fuck you, Mariah. Your mother can take care of herself and *you* aren’t supposed to be traveling. Probably faked anxiety to get the dog on the plane, too. 

She’s so fake. All that shit she talked in Bali about mindfulness? All bullshit. Mariah is about Mariah and no one else. 

FE85D4ED-5A1A-4A87-8B44-96B50CCF729C.gif.6ff4c42dbb07ad9a96f0b8932162db4f.gif

• Love 13
(edited)

Oh, Mariah... get your facts straight.  Self quarantine means you were exposed to the virus such as Mitt Romney was and you  avoid people while you wait to see  if you will develop symptoms. 

on March 17, the Gov of Illinois issued the shelter in place order for two weeks. state agencies sent most of their people home for that time period with pay.  Private firms allowed people to work from home if possible.  Once the Gov extended it to  Aoril 7, many state agency people were then asked to work  from home.  Now it’s all extended until April 30. 
 there are actually a lot of businesses still open.  We have been  encouraged to support our restaurants via drive thru, take out or delivery.Menards is doing a booming business in home improvement sales. Our adult son will be home for Easter. He lives alone and doesn’t drive - so I think his mental health needs the trip.  His Dad  will go get him while I work from home.

Like others, I cannot see my elderly parents. My spouse can’t see his brother, who has underlying health issues.  We aren’t visiting friends, etc.   we are running needed errands In our car with appropriate social distancing. 
I wouldn’t get on a plane right now for anything. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Surely she’s not tripping over to endanger Grandma during a pandemic? Surely? I can’t decipher her woke speak to be certain, but I wouldn’t put it past our speshul snowflake. 

EDFC2440-8883-4E8C-B849-682F07363803.thumb.png.8cda5f3458cc2cefced0aaf72aa2c0e0.png

So was this done on Skype or face time?  Or did they go to the B&B or did grandma come to Flagstaff?  This is exactly what they are talking about sheltering in place.  I haven't seen my mom in almost 3 weeks.  I don't want to risk getting her sick.  Will not even be able to spend her birthday with her.  We can always celebrate that at a later date.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

“It wasn’t much; it was so special “

What the heck does that mean?

It reckon it means she probably should have flunked out of her fancy private school, as she clearly doesn’t understand how to formulate a sentence without contradicting herself.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Robyn's been saving Seder and Passover pins on Pinterest.  You know that Kody likes to pretend he's Jewish sometimes.  It's as if he does not understand that there are huge belief difference between the Jewish faith and Christian faith/beliefs.  (Namely Jesus)  Maybe Robyn and Kody have Kody's Mom holding Passover now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

You know that Kody likes to pretend he's Jewish sometimes.

Only when it's convenient for the cameras like when he pitched a fit about eating pork in Hawaii.

Maybe Snowflake is thinking she looks more woke if she "embraces" other faiths so easily.  She just looks foolish.

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

Robyn's been saving Seder and Passover pins on Pinterest.  You know that Kody likes to pretend he's Jewish sometimes.  It's as if he does not understand that there are huge belief difference between the Jewish faith and Christian faith/beliefs.  (Namely Jesus)  Maybe Robyn and Kody have Kody's Mom holding Passover now?

I'm Presbyterian but there's nothing quite like real Jewish cuisine. 

I could go for some Hamentachen right about now. 

That said... I just don't see either Meri's or Kody's mom cooking up a Seder dinner. Maybe she did a Zoom with Audrey's grandma who is possibly Jewish? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

So was this done on Skype or face time?  Or did they go to the B&B or did grandma come to Flagstaff? 

Meri went up and brought her Mom back to Flagstaff.  

5 hours ago, suomi said:

My question is: where did a Jewish grandmother come from? Meri's mother and Kody's mother are fundamental polygamous wives, right? 

5 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

Way back when, Kody latched onto a Jewish friend and learned about his customs.  Kody thought they were way cool and so he started bringing in Jewish customs (replacing Christine's evil Joseph Smith birthday celebrations...) himself.  He explained it as if he follows Jewish customs then he is closer to Jesus...because Jesus would have been following Jewish customs...because he was Jewish. 

Kody's logic...not mine !

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Way back when, Kody latched onto a Jewish friend and learned about his customs.  Kody thought they were way cool and so he started bringing in Jewish customs (replacing Christine's evil Joseph Smith birthday celebrations...) himself.  He explained it as if he follows Jewish customs then he is closer to Jesus...because Jesus would have been following Jewish customs...because he was Jewish. 

Kody's logic...not mine !

I recall the time they went on a road trip, visiting other polygamist families they had not met before.  They visited one family (the Collier's?) who took the first bite of each meal at the same time.  It was their tradition to recite a Jewish grace before meals and Kody, ever the showboat, stepped right up and commandeered the prayer in Hebrew, if you please.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I recall the time they went on a road trip, visiting other polygamist families they had not met before.  They visited one family (the Collier's?) who took the first bite of each meal at the same time.  It was their tradition to recite a Jewish grace before meals and Kody, ever the showboat, stepped right up and commandeered the prayer in Hebrew, if you please.

I remember that!  I also vaguely remember after that episode someone online (who really knew Hebrew) said that he butchered it horribly.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Only when it's convenient for the cameras like when he pitched a fit about eating pork in Hawaii.

Maybe Snowflake is thinking she looks more woke if she "embraces" other faiths so easily.  She just looks foolish.

that's what a snowflake does.  It floats up and down and all around..

• LOL 3
  • Love 5