Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

This filthy coughing manatee was in NC visiting her new niece and posting pics on IG a week ago and is a worse germy spreader person than those she sees on the sidewalk who haven't spent hours in planes and airports.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

This filthy coughing manatee was in NC visiting her new niece and posting pics on IG a week ago and is a worse germy spreader person than those she sees on the sidewalk who haven't spent hours in planes and airports.

This. Despite all her recent unnecessary interstate travelling during a pandemic, she’s now hypocritically frowning upon anyone else taking a (presumably socially isolated) walk alone past her premises. How dare they! She is the epitome of a moron. Side note - Thank you to whoever coughed on her in SLC, great public service done 👍🏼 

• Love 13

"grace for this cough that maybe we manifested" - what the hell does that even mean?  Obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word but is trying to sound profound?  Is there some sort of Brownspeak translation app available for my phone?

So woke, so forgiving.  If she gets the virus I get she drops all of this grace crap and starts a minute-by-minute posting of her agony, worse than any other human has ever suffered.

• Love 17

"Grace for this cough that maybe we manifested....."  (enters this phrase into my Snowflake-to-English translator machine).........

Hmm, my translator works pretty good for Mykelti-to-English words and phrases, but this time I got nothin'.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Breaking News!  A Loyola University student has tested positive for COVID-19. 

CHICAGO — A student who attends Loyola University Chicago has tested positive for COVID-19.

In an email to students and staff, the university said they received news of the diagnosis Saturday morning. Loyola said the student was recently diagnosed, but did not provide an exact day.

The student is at home recuperating in self-isolation and has not been on campus in the last two weeks.

“Our thoughts, well-wishes and prayers go out to the student, along with their family & friends, and entire Loyola community, and all those managing with COVID-19. Please join us in doing the same as one community,” the university said.

• Useful 7
On 3/18/2020 at 5:44 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

B34289AB-3566-4A19-86CC-DE4ABD00F3D8.thumb.jpeg.7304ae0fbc14f896484ee347debb5c42.jpeg

Think we’ve past the point of Lysol for her, time to bring in the hazmat suits for that mat. 

547B5C16-5CA9-4211-9F2C-18527F300500.thumb.jpeg.499343473a509fb3e785259c07bdebcf.jpeg

Nothing speaks  ‘grace’ to me more, than a filthy coughing manatee, lumbering around on her public-health-hazard yoga mat, while sanctimoniously claiming to be more moral, hygienic and knowledgeable than all those other germy spreader people out there 😂. Take a seat hypocrite. 

What gets me is that she's always bestowing grace upon herself versus exuding a sense of personal responsibility. It's like saying, "poor me, I'm doing all I can" instead of stepping up.   Any time things get rough for her, she carries on with this "grace" thing. Definitely snowflake speak. 

"Grace" is the opposite of what needs to happen in these times. The people still going out unnecessarily and spreading this thing, they need a kick in the ass, not "grace". Kindness is not going to work on people who already don't give a shit. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

That's disgusting! And where do you get all those bizarre ingredients anyway? I bet she got a list from Snowflake.

Pretty much any health food store would have those ingredients.  Spirulina S T I N K S, I have no idea how it tastes because it smells so very vile.

And you need to be very very careful with ashwaganda. While it can boost the energy and smooth out energy peaks for some people it can have some very potent side effects. It was recommended to me to help with low energy and didn't change my day time energy at all, yet made me wide awake and ready to go at 3am. every. single. night. I did get a lot of knitting done at night until I realized what was doing it and cut it out.  Three days later and I was back to my normal sleep patterns.

ETA: hemp and flax seeds need to be ground, and soaking would be advised.  They tend to come out the same way that they go in...

Edited by Roslyn
add another thought
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

What in the ever-loving fuck? How about a simple breckie heavy on protein. Bet it lasts a lot longer in the tummy than that slimy concoction.

Yeah, a back of booch and coconut water really hits the spot on a Sunday morning.

Like a plain, strained yogurt with a banana.  So much simpler.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Even her drink is pretentious. 🙄

Even her drinking glasses are pretentious. “We are woke to the fact that Mason Jars are so 2015 so it makes them even cooler.”

• LOL 11
Just now, DakotaJustice said:

this smoothie (ick) was probably the precursor to the giant brunch they had an hour later, with copious amounts of coffee and mimosas.

If she drank it at all.  Probably just a bunch of blended old veggies from the crisper with a fake recipe punking people who would actually try it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I’m still not sure what the purpose of her posting her mundane home yoga session on social media is. I’m presuming it’s a vanity-project designed to make people want to hire her as a yoga teacher?

From the small amount I viewed (and purely as I’m bored in home isolation and need something to snark on) my observations are this: - She needs to find yoga pants that don’t need to be constantly hitched up over her muffin top every five seconds - sloppy and  distracting. 

Also gravity is NOT her poochy tummy’s friend in those plank poses, so some ‘sucky-in’ high rise pants over her ‘cute little uterus’ would definitely help ease the burden, on the poor viewer’s eyes.

She should definitely tie her dirty mop hair up before starting, it gives me the heebies looking at her workout, with her long hair flying up all in her mouth and eyes, looking like the girl from ‘the ring’ horror movie - ughh.

Finally, I admit, I’ve seldom done yoga, but on the occasion I do complete a home workout on my floor mat, it’s a lot more challenging and to the point, than whatever that flailing sea cow was demonstrating and I’m a decade older with children. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To those who would know, and keeping in mind the speed has been altered, is she  any good at this?

Honestly, she could be a top quality teacher but my distaste for her colors my every perception.  She just looks so greasy and dirty and those ill-fitting clothes make me have to look away.

• Love 5
On 3/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

B34289AB-3566-4A19-86CC-DE4ABD00F3D8.thumb.jpeg.7304ae0fbc14f896484ee347debb5c42.jpeg

Think we’ve past the point of Lysol for her, time to bring in the hazmat suits for that mat. 

547B5C16-5CA9-4211-9F2C-18527F300500.thumb.jpeg.499343473a509fb3e785259c07bdebcf.jpeg

Nothing speaks  ‘grace’ to me more, than a filthy coughing manatee, lumbering around on her public-health-hazard yoga mat, while sanctimoniously claiming to be more moral, hygienic and knowledgeable than all those other germy spreader people out there 😂. Take a seat hypocrite. 

Omg I thought her back was her arse and her neck a stool she was sitting on.  Take another look and imagine!  Lol. That's disturbing!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

If she really did just non-essentially travel across several states to lounge in mommy's hot tub with her woke textbooks then this is SO disingenuous.

To put it in terms you might understand, Mariah: namaste home.

That's what I thought! I can't even go check on my 78 year old mom 2 hours away because of shelter in place, WTF is Mariah doing traipsing out of Illinois which is also shelter in place?!? This makes me angry.

• Love 16

Let’s hope she manages to fit a shower into her 1950’s housewife routine of ‘crocheting a scarf, bread baking and giving grace’; probably necessary after needlessly traipsing across the virus- ridden country to the bank of Mom 🙄She definitely looks like she could use a good scrub in this pic. FYI Mariah, hot tubs don’t count as a wash especially if it’s your family’s one, sorry. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Let me at her!  I could thrash the bitch “grateful for this time to slow down.”  Thousands are dying, I’m 25 minutes away from a shut down Manhattan. SMH!

Edited by sheshark
Sp
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah and her "grace"! What this idiot needs is DISCIPLINE, not grace.  People are sick and dying across the nation and here's Mariah with her "grace" bullshit. I don't think she realizes show shitty she comes off when she posts this stuff. What an insensitive asshole. 

Also? She needs to add some MoroccanOil to the delivery oder and put it in that straw she has on top of her head. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Why does the skin above her tattoo look like either blackheads on bruises or some kind of mold growth?  It doesn't seem to go with the tattoo's nature scene.

I noticed that too. I think it’s supposed to be fog or sky in the tattoo, but definitely looks like more like dirty grime or blocked pores. It’s a tattoo fail for sure, but at least fits with her disheveled unhygienic appearance, so all’s well that ends well. 

• Love 3

The best part was her loving on the black dog and then Mosby passing through ignoring her completely, then the black dog dropped something white behind her..if she had kids I'd say a diaper... but what was it???

• Love 1
(edited)

More ‘me me i i’. 🥱 

‘I hurt my back being a selfless carer. The state of the world impacts meeee so much. My poor back injury from taking care of the elderly is now triggered by my emotions. I’m comforted by the fact that everyone is hurting too’...

Girl puhleeeze. She is so self indulgent and ridiculous, the apple sure didn’t fall far from the tree with this one. It can never be about anything but herself, even during a world wide global pandemic. 🤦🏼‍♀️ People are DYING Mariah! Because people like you traipse selfishly around. The world doesn’t care about you and your snowflake life implications right now. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

So I'm scrolling down on my phone and the dreaded word "Screenshot" appears and I think "Oh FFS, what now?" 

I wasn't wrong, was I?

She and her mother are beyond hope, beyond reach, and then you have to add Kody's influence to that festering mixture. Gah!

• Love 9