Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot:

119E8C92-1AA0-47F4-AEC8-626480544485.jpeg

Who would even consider wearing something that fit like that in the crouch area?  What designer designs clothes like this?  These have to be LulaOHHELLNO!!!!

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Whatever became of those challenging words of wisdom she declared she would be throwing out to the unenlightened masses to ponder on and engage her in lively discussion.  That seems to be last month's epic fail and prior to that, there was promised "donation only" yoga sessions in the park.  I wonder how those sessions are going.

https://www.mariahlianbrown.com/yoga

The community yoga sessions are not going it would seem. The class schedule is an completely empty open calendar all year.

Personally, I’m really shocked that the community appears not to want to waste their hard earned dollars, donating to watch an amateur yoga instructor flail around like a posing sea cow, acknowledging people purely to grab their offered coin, then namaste-ing them off early, so she can grab a latte and a croissant with the profits. 🙏🏼 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

there was promised "donation only" yoga sessions in the park.  I wonder how those sessions are going.

they need to add a throw up button.  LOL I loved your post

6 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

sea cow

sea cows are better looking than snowflake...LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Now why wouldn’t spell check have caught this?  
I pronounce womxn in my head as “womixn”. 

Probably because she ignored spell check because she couldn't possibly be wrong in her spelling....she is so woke nothing she writes could be wrong...

• LOL 8
45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wasn't Audj selling LLRags?  If those are LLR jeans, she must have put on a few pounds since she bought them, they look painfully tight.  And what would that oblong shape be at her left knee?

• Love 5

‘sending love into the world today, I think we could all use a little more of that right now’

Mariah tells us she’s sending love to us with a narcissistic picture of herself and fiancée travelling about States for a few days unnecessarily and potentially germ spreading, so that’s really cheered me up guys, my anxiety about the current state of the world is cured! Thank you Mariah. 

I think what we could really use instead of love, is you getting basic grammar lessons - specifically on the importance of capital letters and for you to reconsider non-essential trips across the country at this time 🙄

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Once again, Snowflake flaunts her entitled self for all to see.  Ugh.

She probably thinks that her "love" she is "sending out to the world today" will have a calming influence on the unwoke masses.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

She probably thinks that her "love" she is "sending out to the world today" will have a calming influence on the unwoke masses.

Exactly. Mariah the Messiah is here for the disciples. 

Let’s not worry for the world’s health or economic forecast, cos Mariah’s here travelling happily around the country during a pandemic, spreading selfies and ungrammatical inspirational messages to save the day 😉 phew!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Exactly. Mariah the Messiah is here for the disciples. 

Let’s not worry for the world’s health or economic forecast, cos Mariah’s here travelling happily around the country during a pandemic, spreading selfies germs and ungrammatical inspirational messages to save the day 😉 phew!

Yah, way to save the day...this twit has no realization what social distancing really means... don't go out and about randomly just because...she is not in the high risk category, but she can expose so many that are just by her cavalier attitude.  

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Makes me feel hella good, considering I turn 38 tomorrow and she looks a decade older than I do.😂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREADFULLLEIGH 🙌🎁🍰

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Wasn't Audj selling LLRags?  If those are LLR jeans, she must have put on a few pounds since she bought them, they look painfully tight.  And what would that oblong shape be at her left knee?

I think it's ironic that the sister wives are selling clothing, because they certainly don't know how to wear classy clothes, including snowflake...

• Love 7

OMG, I'm sorry I accidently came across a page in this site about Mariah Brown. I was curious about her grad program and landed here. I can't believe the amount of hate these comments represent. 

If you all hate her so much, why are you following her social media? It's easy: just mind your own business!!

Isn't there someone in your own families you can be so judgmental towards? Or how about working on becoming a better person by practicing tolerance and kindness. The world would be a better place without the negative energy generated here.

By the way, if any of you haters had bothered to look up the MSW curriculum at Loyola, you would find the required hours of internship and field work, a part of which I pasted in below.

Mariah and ecery other person has a right to use social media to express themselves. Readers should recognize the point is to talk about one's own life and opinions. Of course she talks about "my" this and that! Of course each person self-edits! I'm saddened by the number of vitriolic posts here that reveal such ignorant and malevolent attitudes toward another human being. Instead of picking on a young woman working to achieve a graduate degree and her life path, find a serial killer who deserves judgment.

Feel free to direct your ire in replies to my post. I'll never return to this site, so I won't read them.

Here's the curriculum excerpt: 

Fieldwork Overview

MSW students must complete a total of two separate fieldwork experiences. First level students must complete 480 hours in an internship. This internship is typically 16 hours per week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and is completed while taking 500-level foundational courses. Second level students must complete 720 hours in a internship. This internship is typically Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and is completed while taking 600-level advanced courses. In some instances, students can elect to do a summer block internship for one of their fieldwork experiences. The summer block internship is an intensive summer immersion in which students work full-time (30-40 hours a week).

• Love 2

Wasn't Ms Venmo in NC visiting Maddie last week? Killing the planet and spreading germs.  Perhaps if this privileged couple had stayed home rather than hang out in a busy international airport, their employers would not have to go bankrupt paying them to self-isolate after a trip.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11

Once again, I'm wondering how much of her own money she's donating to a friend or acquaintance who is suffering the economic consequences of quarantines and business closings.  She can't take a bath without posting on social media, so until I see her posting proof that she's helping out someone else, I will assume that as usual she's made a post and thinks her work is done.

• Love 17

Mariah planning today’s social media post:  - Ok shit. damage control, need a somber selfie kinda day today. Frolicking around the country sightseeing during a pandemic wasn’t woke, might lose some followers. Reckon I go overboard with being sad and shit, like show everyone we finally are staying home? no one needs to know we only didn’t go to the cafe coz it was actually shut down, (lulz), but now we can mention how like, our jobs, like, told us not come in the single Saturday we work coz we gotta quarantine, then i can mention my ‘privilege’ (yeah! woke word count sorted) - i’ll just repeat it a hundred times, so we look humble and like, we care about the poor folx who still go work and stuff. Ew. Let’s mention venmooing people, that’s woker than like, just giving. Ok Audge, let’s take your pix today for a change. Shut the blind. look sad. You gotta look like you’re in, like, dark, pensive, isolation jail or something? like yeah, starving upset and alone - not like you’re in our bright, safe apartment full of takeout & Netflix, got it?...Cool, ok - let’s post! Shall we head out to find brunch soon or what? I’ll just call mom to venmo me some money. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Mariah has worse grammar than me had to uncapitalise to become one with her thoughts
  • LOL 15
  • Love 9

You know I had never thought of all of those things she listed.  Silly me. I have been running around tasering people over toilet paper.  Thank heavens that Princess Woke can talk me down with her profound wisdom.

Wonder where she copied that from.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Ms. Woke might not need to put it out there that she and Audge are getting paid for all of their missed work shifts.  I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of people out of work from the virus are either not getting paid or will have to deplete their PTO and/or sick pay.  And the fact that she can continue "schooling" from the comfort of her couch is great, but there's a huge number of schoolchildren who don't have the luxury of a personal computer or WiFi to connect to online learning.

And while I'm ranting on her stupid post, how does the fact that she and Audge are having a nice comfy paid staycation relate to the "priviledge" of social distancing?  Yes, we can all social distance but did we need to know that Pudge and Audge are nicely set up and have no worries as far as income and childcare?  Her "point" was lost in the fact that what she's really doing is bragging that she's fine and dandy and oh-so-deep-and-woke, and she has no intention of handing over any of her money to someone who might not be fine.  If she were, no doubt we'd hear about it because she is incapable of doing something selfless without posting it on social media.

/rant

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

All over the world people are scared, terrified and worried about the pandemic. And then Mariah posts this on her IG. Some things never change 😂

2E24A431-1DD0-4D0B-8E38-39FCCAB635A1.jpeg

That ARSE!!!

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

All over the world people are scared, terrified and worried about the pandemic. And then Mariah posts this on her IG. Some things never change 😂

2E24A431-1DD0-4D0B-8E38-39FCCAB635A1.jpeg

Where’s the hose when we need it? Maybe it can spray Lysol. Where’s Sofa Sloth?

• LOL 11
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Her "point" was lost in the fact that what she's really doing is bragging that she's fine and dandy and oh-so-deep-and-woke, and she has no intention of handing over any of her money to someone who might not be fine.  If she were, no doubt we'd hear about it because she is incapable of doing something selfless without posting it on social media.

/rant

I agree.  She was hoping her followers would infer that she was venmoing money to people who are not fine when she suggested that they do it.

That ARSE!!!

And double decker muffin top.

• Love 5