Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

168C806B-8D71-452A-B2D7-43F75947EE4C.jpeg

Wow. The sense of entitlement is strong. What *I* want, what *I* deserve. I don’t understand this generation and their demanding nature—they want it NOW, dammit they “deserve” it, they shouldn’t have to put in the work or the time. They want it NOW. 

It’s fine to have goals and work towards them—she just sounds demanding and entitled: 

image.png.22efe86a35b5e31e36ad660cf99e7229.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

"What I deserve"?  What have you ever done to deserve anything you greedy little twit?  Made a few know-it-all posts and hideous pictures on social media? 

Get a job, make a measurable difference in someone's life, do some charity work, give instead of take and then we'll talk.

This X 1,000.  She's a self-important dipshit.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"What I deserve"?  What have you ever done to deserve anything you greedy little twit?  Made a few know-it-all posts and hideous pictures on social media? 

Get a job, make a measurable difference in someone's life, do some charity work, give instead of take and then we'll talk.

Why do all that boring grunt work when she can just say "F*** it" and send an e-mail?  Besides, she can e-mail from her latest fave coffee house over an extra-large full-fat mocha caramel latte.  If she's actually -  you know, WORKING - well, that cuts into quality time with her favorite person - Mariah.

There aren't enough eye-roll emojis in the world for this chick.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I wonder if she bothered to use any capitalization in this email.  If not, I am sure the recipient was not impressed! Edited to add: I am not sure the recipient will be impressed even with capitalization,  especially if her entitled attitude shines through as brightly as it does in everything else she does

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Dear Whoever:

My name is Mariah Brown.  Yes, THAT Mariah Brown, from television, LOLZ.  I get that all the time.  I would like to work for your company on a part-time basis....so, maybe like - idk - 12:30 until 4:00 every afternoon except for the three days a month when my uterus acts up.  I do have some special considerations that you'll need to factor in: I need a 60 minute coffee break every day at 2:00 sharp.  No exceptions, sorry (not sorry).  I reserve the right to step out of my corner office with a glorious unobstructed view of Lake Michigan to drop to the floor and do some down-dogs any time that I fill the need.  I don't typically wear a bra - I'm certain that it won't be an issue or I'll slap a lawsuit on you so fast your head will spin.  I shower every other Thursday and shun deodorant.  I will sometimes need to bring my two dogs to work with me.  I pepper my sentences with "x" a lot of the time, so if you're not woke you won't understand a word I say.  Also, I'm gay and I will probably demand that every Friday be "Rainbow Friday" and that is not negotiable.  I would like to start at the top of the pay scale - also not negotiable.  

I look forward to your e-mail letting me know when my start date is - preferably not this coming Monday because I have two yoga students who count on me on Monday afternoons when I fill like teaching.

Kthxbai - 

Mariah L. Brown 

Ummm hello!! @laurakaye..you forgot to add that she really loves to eat brunch and she will need to be accommodated. 😉 LOL!! I kid!! This is hilarious! Sounds just like her! 

Edited by VegasVixen
my spelling was atrocious
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, VegasVixen said:

Ummm hello!! @laurakaye..you forgot to add that she really loves to eat brunch and she will need to be accommodated. 😉 LOL!! I kid!! This is hilarious! Sounds just like her! 

well she DID ask to start her workday at 12:30 .... plenty of time to have brunch beforehand!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

We would like to formally request you don’t advise your father you were declined this opportunity, as he’ll likely claim you were persecuted and discriminated against, for being a polygamist’s daughter and we don’t wish to be bad-mouthed on television, by a spiral-permed ass clown. 

😂😂😂

Brilliant response!!  OMG, we could keep this thing going for weeks!!

And the bolded portion is the name of my new band.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
On 2/19/2020 at 6:38 PM, DakotaJustice said:

There are no words. Good luck in that job. I predict she'll get what she deserves but it probably won't be what she wants. 

If I were to get an email from an applicant like she was describing it would be deleted asap.  Bless her heart thinking she is in a position to get everything she thinks she deserves.  Pelosi clap...

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

So . . . I'm retired with no one counting on me for anything at a particular time.

But I also have a cold, so I advised Mr. AZC that I was taking a "sick day" today and staying in bed, catching up on stuff.

You guys have totally been the best medicine ever!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

OMG! I'm laughing so hard!  This is all so true she is such a poseur and narcissist...just go away, suck your coffee and do your yoga poses in private...please...no one cares! 

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The sandals look like they're digging into her skin.... 

I know she's a baby but what's up with those legs, her ankles have rolls.

And the hashtag... ThickThighSaveLives  🤔

What does that hashtag mean?  I guess I'm not woke enough to decipher that blather.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What does that hashtag mean?  I guess I'm not woke enough to decipher that blather.

I've been trying to find the meaning there too XWord.  All I can come up with is, if she encountered a drowning victim, she could scissor them between her thick thighs and using her yoga skills, could skillfully apply artificial respiration.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I've been trying to find the meaning there too XWord.  All I can come up with is, if she encountered a drowning victim, she could scissor them between her thick thighs and using her yoga skills, could skillfully apply artificial respiration.

I think I'd rather drown... The thought of being scissored between Pudge's thighs is a fate worse than death. 😲

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Looks like she got her tub cleaning skills from mama Janelle...

My cute lil uterus would be SCREAMING too if it was sitting in that filthy tub! 😫

rsz_screenshot_1103.jpg

real talk:

Clean that tub before you immerse your cute lil uterus.  I count 3 rings below the surface. While you are doing some housekeeping, take a cup of bleach and a brush and scrub that caulk and between those tiles.  Mold and mildew are not healthy to breathe.  Also, soak a cloth in vinegar and wrap it around the faucet, shower control knob and backing to remove the scale buildup.  These are basic skills you should have learned from your mother while she was teaching you what a special snowflake you are. 

I guess we should be grateful that you didn't scratch "AUDJ" into your hairy leg.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

If she's starting to have regular problems with her cute little uterus, she needs to get to a real doctor who graduated from an accredited medical school.  Most, if not all, of the causes of severe cramping can be treated medically so that she doesn't have to soak in a filthy bath tub every month.  

She's far from my favorite person, but I suffered for years back in the day when that kind of problem was considered more of a mental health issue.  Now that the medical community is more enlightened and has ways to help, I strongly advocate for women to utilize modern medicine.  Clearly yoga and massive amounts of coffee aren't helping.

Edited by MonicaM
grammar mistakes
  • Love 9

Every time you think a posting can't get any worse.........she airs something even more hideous.  Naked in a filthy tub?  With her phone?  Too bad it wasn't something that would give her a shock if dropped.

And maybe that would straighten out the uterus problem.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Between the “thick thighs saves lives” hashtag, her raging uterus, the poop-brown background color, the image of her in a filthy tub, and now the puke-green slime drink....welp, I think that’s all I can handle for awhile. Pass the eye bleach, please. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Just an old-school COL weighing in here, but my doctor told me - way back when I was just a young COL-in-training - that large amounts of caffeine can cause a cute lil' uterus to become very unhappy at certain times of the month.  I have found this to be true, so - gosh, I don't know, Pudge - limit your coffee to under a gallon a day and maybe it will limit the "thrashing and screaming" coming from your lady parts.

I don't even have the words to dill with her rn...........

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Between the “thick thighs saves lives” hashtag, her raging uterus, the poop-brown background color, the image of her in a filthy tub, and now the puke-green slime drink....welp, I think that’s all I can handle for awhile. Pass the eye bleach, please. 

Ok I had to look that up--apparently, people with thick thighs versus those with thin thighs/thigh gap suffer less heart disease and premature death. While the studies seem to support this, with Mariah, I feel like it's an excuse for her to continue to eat her big brunches. 

For anyone interested:

https://blackdoctor.org/500539/thick-thighs-save-lives-why-bigger-thighs-are-healthier-seriously/4/

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

You know what, Meri has always struck me as the Clean Freak of the Browns (the only one if you ask me!) so I bet Mariah has never cleaned a bathroom let alone scrubbed a tub. 
I bet whenever Mom Meri visits she spends most of her time cleaning and doing laundry for Her Woke Highness. So the tub only gets clean when Meri visits and it's been awhile.
That's my theory anyway.

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

You know what, Meri has always struck me as the Clean Freak of the Browns (the only one if you ask me!) so I bet Mariah has never cleaned a bathroom let alone scrubbed a tub. 
I bet whenever Mom Meri visits she spends most of her time cleaning and doing laundry for Her Woke Highness. So the tub only gets clean when Meri visits and it's been awhile.
That's my theory anyway.

I think the same.  Mariah is sloppy, like her spirit mom Janelle.  Remember, they both have stinky feet!  🤢

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I think the same.  Mariah is sloppy, like her spirit mom Janelle.  Remember, they both have stinky feet!  🤢

Hahaaaaa!! 

I'm basing my theory on real life. My sister loves to clean, my niece not so much, although I doubt she'd take a bath in a filthy tub. Sis lives close enough to her daughter so she can do her laundry for her as she always has over the past 28 years. Ha!

• Love 4