Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Anyone else notice that there's been an air mattress in her living room the last couple times she's done yoga? Is Audge making her sleep "on the couch"? LOL!! Can't say I'd blame her as Mariah annoys the hell out of me with her social media posts alone. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, VegasVixen said:

Anyone else notice that there's been an air mattress in her living room the last couple times she's done yoga? Is Audge making her sleep "on the couch"?

Yes!  I've noticed and was wondering the same thing!

16 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hey Snowflake, I thought you said bras were dumb. 

I don't know why (since it's been obvious for years that the Browns are all about whatever brings in the $$$) but her hypocrisy is really bugging me today.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_1029.jpg

This has got to be one of the most unflattering pictures of Mariah that she has ever posted and she has posted some real doozies. Please explain to me why you would post such a picture? And especially if you are trying to sell something?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

This has got to be one of the most unflattering pictures of Mariah that she has ever posted and she has posted some real doozies. Please explain to me why you would post such a picture? And especially if you are trying to sell something?

It’s a screenshot from a video. You should see the video , oh my. When she posts them, she speeds it up, which can make the viewer nauseous, and doesn’t show yoga, IMO.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3

So it looks like she's sticking her tongue out in the still photo?  Why?  I can't believe a few poses would leave her exhausted.

That yoga mat looks like her stinky feet (or some other body part; shudders!) has left sweat stains on it.  Doesn't she ever wash anything?  No wonder Sludge is making her sleep on an air mattress, if that's the case.  

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

So it looks like she's sticking her tongue out in the still photo?  Why?  I can't believe a few poses would leave her exhausted.

That yoga mat looks like her stinky feet (or some other body part; shudders!) has left sweat stains on it.  Doesn't she ever wash anything?  No wonder Sludge is making her sleep on an air mattress, if that's the case.  

I think that dark streak on the yoga mat is ass crack sweat because at certain angles you can see the indentation from her ample butt cheeks on either side 😂

During the video she sticks her tongue out like that a few times and grimaces... not sure what that's about... maybe she can't stand her own stench.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That sports bra looks anything but supportive.  Hey Snowflake, I thought you said bras were dumb.  That color is putrid; no wonder it's on sale.  Ugh!

Putrid is an excellent description of that color. Looks like the contents of a nasty diaper. But it’s on sale!  Swipe up if you want to be just like Mariah with poop colored saggy boobs!

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

She provided a link to the sport bra sale.  It only goes up to a size 14--no wonder it looks so awful on her--it's too small!

Yes!  I wondered how it can be her favorite when it is so ill-fitting.  It looks REALLY uncomfortable.

Edited by DaphneCat
Spelling
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

She looks aged for someone in her mid-20s--to me she looks in her 40s with a couple kids under her belt.

I get that everyone's got different body types and all, but for someone supposedly into health and yoga and self-care, she's looking a bit rough. She needs to give those carby brunches a rest. If she did, eventually she wouldn't even need that skinny filter of hers. 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

She provided a link to the sport bra sale.  It only goes up to a size 14--no wonder it looks so awful on her--it's too small!

And that mustard color. Ugh. It's not a flattering top at all. 

I'll stick with Brooks Moving Comfort and Fabletics. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That’s a particular breath exercise but I was taught to do that separate from asana (postures). 

Edited by Quickbeam
Typo
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I am so relieved that Mariah posted this.  I have been worried sick all day that they were not involved with their brunch.🥞

Good grief... She's such a self absorbed nitwit and pampered princess...

I'd love to see her knocked off her pedestal and into real life.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, crimson23 said:

What does Audrey do that she has to work on Sundays? Isn't she in advertising? is she done with school??

She’s a freelance graphic designer, though I’m not sure how much actual work she gets through that, as she’s also hawking Lularoe to fans as part of Meri’s downline. 3CC9A90E-3818-4314-9AC8-502F85EC3643.thumb.jpeg.c4f2649ed3f7e2801207dab2d8013dde.jpeg

Mariah’s listed on it all too, obviously just to pull in fans with the name, as it seems to be just Audrey doing most of the work. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

She’s a freelance graphic designer, though I’m not sure how much actual work she gets through that, as she’s also hawking Lularoe to fans as part of Meri’s downline. 3CC9A90E-3818-4314-9AC8-502F85EC3643.thumb.jpeg.c4f2649ed3f7e2801207dab2d8013dde.jpeg

Mariah’s listed on it all too, obviously just to pull in fans with the name, as it seems to be just Audrey doing most of the work. 

I thought Mariah posted a while ago that she had a job at Lululemon.  Wouldn't this directly compete with Lulano?   She hasn't posted about it in a while - did the job just go by the wayside?

• Love 6

Awww, I like how her books are organized in rainbow order. (Truth be told, I have always organized my books by spine color, but never in rainbow).

I know every generation thinks the younger generation(s) are naive, annoying, uneducated, etc. Myself being no different- I'm beyond happy that there was no social media when I was in high school and college... (back in MY day, if you wanted to talk to someone, you called their house, hoped they were home, and had a fully-worded conversation)... but I digress.

The current youth of 2020 is BEYOND INSUFFERABLE. So narcissistic, fame hungry, SJW... Reality television has truly truly ruined what could be a great generation. KIDS, put your phones down!!

/end rant

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_1071.jpg

So just stop posting pictures of it ad nauseum.  Yes, you do the same thing over and over. Most people do. We get up, we go to work, we clean the house, we cook meals. It's life. There is no need to post about the routine everyday things you do. We get it. You drink coffee. You read.  Big deal. You've shown us coffee cups and books repeatedly. Stop wasting your time because you aren't impressing anyone. ( or at least anyone with a modicum of sense)

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
On 2/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, xwordfanatik said:

My mother (who didn't swear nearly as much as I do) would have called it baby shit yellow. 

It amazes me that Snowflake and her ragtag fambly have people that buy the crap that they are constantly shilling.

Totally familiar with the color of baby shit yellow!  It isn't a color Snowflake should pick.

• Love 6
On 2/12/2020 at 10:18 AM, truebluesmoky said:

I’m going to cut Mariah a little bit of slack, because I remember that feeling of being in college and being exposed to ideas outside of anything I had ever heard in my family or high school. I was probably insufferable early in my college years, quoting my philosophy and women’s studies professors like I was the first person to ever have those ideas. She was raised in a religious, patriarchal household, so to figure out you’re gay and to figure out you don’t agree with most of the principals on which you were raised AND to be surrounded by people supporting your new found belief system can be intoxicating. She’s a little older than I was when I got over my adolescent narcissism, but she’s also come of age A) as a reality show “star” with way more people interested in her than the average college student and B) in this age of social media where people share every minute thought they have and detail of their day. I was in college and grad school in the late 90s/early 00s, and I am so thankful that no internet record of my youthful arrogance exists! 

Eh, I can't cut her any slack.  She is beyond narcissistic, lazy and a poseur to boot.  When I was in college and grad. school I doubt I could have been anywhere near as arrogant and insufferable because I definitely didn't think I was the first person to have any ideas even when I was.  I greatly respected and gave credit to the great thinkers that came before me and that I could only aspire to know and emulate myself.  I didn't self-aggrandize and put myself up as some kind of symbol of "woke" authority.  My generation was taught to be humble and not think we were all that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I didn't self-aggrandize and put myself up as some kind of symbol of "woke" authority.

Ditto.  For one thing, my superiors would have demanded proof of any supposed expertise on anything once they stopped laughing.  This COL had to work hard and earn my stripes before my competence was acknowledged and appreciated. 

Never once would I have waltzed up to someone in authority (or my peers, for that matter) and lecture them with my deep insights on anything.  Discuss and share ideas, maybe, but never ever preach.  It simply wasn't done.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Not cutting her an ounce of slack here either, but remember - her father invented polygamy and persecution, and her mother invented victimhood and catfishing.  So she comes from a strong line of egocentric twits.

you left out her Mom's pillaging of the other Wive's budget so that she could have her precious wet bar and French doors.  That episode where they all sit down and plan the  upgrades for the Vegas houses.  Mari was $5000 over budget before they got to the wet bar etc. 

• Love 9

It's no surprise that Snowflake thinks she is all that.

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Not cutting her an ounce of slack here either, but remember - her father invented polygamy and persecution, and her mother invented victimhood and catfishing.  So she comes from a strong line of egocentric twits.

And this is so true.  Egocentric twits is a perfect description for this family "branch" of three.  Entitled doesn't begin to describe them.  

• Love 9