Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, lindalouwho said:

She took her hair out of a ponytail, then ran her hands thru it, before cooking. Great. Hair everywhere. With her midriff out. Girl, please. Didn’t Mama Christine teach you anything about cooking?

DIRTY greasy bed-smelling nast hair. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Leaving this here without comment.

Worst cooking demo ever!!! Every cook I have ever watched pulled her hair back before starting to cook, not taken it down and run her fingers through it!! If that meal is just for her and I assume it is since only one egg, then that is a huge meal. Are all her meals this carb laden and huge...earning her name Pudge for sure. I don't know who she is trying to impress/influence with this demo...the Avocado Spray Co???  Fail!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, deirdra said:

The roots look even darker than before and the ends more frayed.  Ugh.

One has to wonder about a person that darkens their hair and then lightens the darkened hair.  WTF?

5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ah, poor Snowflake.  She's gotta make do with a tiny kitchen.  How is this entitled spoiled little baby going to help all those less fortunate people she's pretending to care about?

SJW, my ass.  "She's a pretender, doesn't mean a word of it."

Oh so now she's going to "educate" us COLs in how to cook breakfast?  Her cooking skills are abysmal but she thinks she's got this down and needs to tell us all how to do it.  Pathetic.  Her knife skills suck, and yes, Mariah, you did need more oil in that pan.  Plus I hope she scrubbed those potatoes.  Who leaves the skin on when making a potato hash or home fries?  It looked horrible, plus again with a huge portion with enough for 2 people.  But with one egg in the pan it was probably just for her.  

Edited by Yeah No
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

If her followers don't know that you can take a skillet (or pan) and throw whatever you've got in the fridge and an egg in it and cook it up, shouldn't she add more details?  Like how to take the cap off your avocado oil spray and point it in the right direction, break and egg, turn on the stove, and how to tell when it is all cooked.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

She took her hair out of a ponytail, then ran her hands thru it, before cooking. Great. Hair everywhere. With her midriff out. Girl, please. Didn’t Mama Christine teach you anything about cooking?

I usually do the opposite so nobody flosses with my hair while eating...

I don't understand... snowflake must be a better cook with her hair down... 🤔

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_944.jpg

rsz_screenshot_945.jpg

I mean absolutely no disrespect here, but in that blond photo, I thought - wow, she looks like Janis Joplin.  I think it's the glasses.  But how can she look at that picture and not realize that she looks SO much better as a blond?

I started watching the cooking video as well and stopped as soon as the hair came out of the ponytail.  Nope, nope, nope.  I get the squicks when I feel a loose hair inside my shirt or see one in the sink.  Or stuck to a washcloth.  And I have short hair.  So even thinking about any part of Pudge's greasy rat's nest making its way into food is a hard and fast NOPE.

Poor Audge.  I cannot even imagine having to eat whatever slop Pudge cooked.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 11

Yea...the hair....oh my.  Not only running her hands through her hair right next to the cooking area, again and again. But not washing her hands !!

I am assuming that her potatoes were already cooked.  That was enough potato for 3 servings...easily.  She made fridge clean hash. Big whoop.

I taught my daughter at my side when she took an interest in cooking/baking at age 3 proper kitchen hygiene. At 3 she understood. However by the time she was 5 she informed me that she would like her own cooking utensils and her own kitchen because she didn't want to share mine.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I am assuming that her potatoes were already cooked.  That was enough potato for 3 servings...easily.  She made fridge clean hash. Big whoop.

It looked like she baked the potatoes first before cutting and putting them in the pan, which is not a bad idea but she actually cooked them too much and they were already too mealy.  If she really wanted them to come out good she should have used a waxy variety of potato such as red or Yukon gold.  She was using starchier baking potatoes that aren't so good for frying.

As a pretty good home cook (if I may say so myself) I am appalled at her atrocious cooking skills.  There wasn't enough oil in that pan to prevent the food from caking up, sticking and burning on the bottom of the pan - Judging from the way it looked when she was waving it around before using it, she's already ruined that pan and it would require a lot of scrubbing then re-seasoning to bring it back.  She is not even able to take advantage of any seasoning her iron frying pan should have with all that gunk built up.  Then, also because there wasn't enough oil in the pan, her potatoes looked mealy and yucky.  They weren't browned and seared like they should have been and were about one minute away from falling apart completely.  Also, any food out of that pan would taste of the iron in the pan.  You have to know how to use an iron frying pan and she just doesn't.  Sorry for the rant, but I take my cooking skills pretty seriously and it really bugs me when twits like her put themselves up online as some kind of "experts" when they really don't know WTF they are doing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Leaving this here without comment.

So I watched the whole thing and, she's gonna eat all that? That whole thing? And also--as a couple of you have already mentioned--her pre-cooked taters looked terrible and appeared to stick and fall apart. 

A "chef" she is not. And big deal, she made breakfast in one pan. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Yeah No said:

One has to wonder about a person that darkens their hair and then lightens the darkened hair.  WTF?

Oh so now she's going to "educate" us COLs in how to cook breakfast?  Her cooking skills are abysmal but she thinks she's got this down and needs to tell us all how to do it.  Pathetic.  Her knife skills suck, and yes, Mariah, you did need more oil in that pan.  Plus I hope she scrubbed those potatoes.  Who leaves the skin on when making a potato hash or home fries?  It looked horrible, plus again with a huge portion with enough for 2 people.  But with one egg in the pan it was probably just for her.  

<tiny voice> Me.  But I scrub them with a hard brush (and cut off anything that needs to go).  The only potatoes I peel are sweet.  But I am not rubbing my hands through greasy hair, showing my tubby stomach and bitching about the size of my kitchen. 

A good cook doesn't NEED a large space.  I saw Julia Child's kitchen.  Don't tell me anyone NEEDS a large kitchen to prepare good food (I have always had a tiny kitchen).  I also watch House Hunters and Europeans have cooked large meals in small spaces for eons.  

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, fortunately it appears to have been just meant for her own personal consumption but if I was Audrey I would've looked at it and said "I'm going to Denny's."

Grand Slam here I come!

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Is she high? I think she's high.

Is recreational pot legal in IL?  I believe it is.  I know Snowflake has mentioned CBD before.

She's got the munchies, by the size of the meal you all described.  I didn't get past the running-her-hands-through-the-greasy mop scene.  Just yuck!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I started watching the cooking video as well and stopped as soon as the hair came out of the ponytail.  Nope, nope, nope.  I get the squicks when I feel a loose hair inside my shirt or see one in the sink.  Or stuck to a washcloth.  And I have short hair.  So even thinking about any part of Pudge's greasy rat's nest making its way into food is a hard and fast NOPE

I feel the same way.  I think that hair stinks to high heaven too.  I'm making a grossed out face as I type this.👅Just........no.

• LOL 8

I watched it with the sound off.  Jeez, why does she keep messing with her hair during a cooking video?  Between that constant hair-touching and close-ups of her pasty gut, I got nauseated and turned it off after less than two minutes.  Gross.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I watched it with the sound off.  Jeez, why does she keep messing with her hair during a cooking video?  Between that constant hair-touching and close-ups of her pasty gut, I got nauseated and turned it off after less than two minutes.  Gross.

At first I thought she was doing it on purpose, preparing to use her own hair grease on the skillet.  Who takes their hair down and shakes it all around to cook?!

• LOL 12

I love this video. So full of icks, and I really needed that today.

(The sun isn't shining here in Maryland).

When Asshat picked up the skillet, I was so hoping she was going to mash it in her face.

Rearrange her features. That would have been WOKE.

She honestly and truly thinks the public is interested in her cooking video?

See, all i can do is laugh. Comedy perfection.

She stinks. I can just tell her breath smells like moth balls and her pits wreak of body odor, many days old. I have no doubt her pants smell like her lady parts because she probably washes neither her body or her clothes.

• LOL 11

Ok I watched it again and as everyone else says, there's very little footage of the actual food.  It's just a LOOK AT ME video. As if she's looking in a mirror preening (haha) messing with her hair, "I'm just too cute" (she's not, IMO). 

Who cares about the food? I just flashed on Lina Lamont in Singin' in the Rain: 

If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'. Bless you all.

ETA to add Cosmo Brown's (Donald O'Connor) description of Lina Lamont which fits Mariah to a T: 

Cosmo Brown: Lina. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is recreational pot legal in IL?  I believe it is.  I know Snowflake has mentioned CBD before.

She's got the munchies, by the size of the meal you all described.  I didn't get past the running-her-hands-through-the-greasy mop scene.  Just yuck!

yes, it is legal in Illinois as of January 1st and recently every store has some form of CBD products. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

yes, it is legal in Illinois as of January 1st and recently every store has some form of CBD products. 

CBD always reminds me of my mom a couple years ago when she was using (allegedly at her doctor's recommendation) a CBD tincture. She'd put a couple drops under her tongue and immediately start giggling like she was in a Cheech and Chong film, even though we told her you can't really get high on CBD. Here's to the power of suggestion!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

CBD always reminds me of my mom a couple years ago when she was using (allegedly at her doctor's recommendation) a CBD tincture. She'd put a couple drops under her tongue and immediately start giggling like she was in a Cheech and Chong film, even though we told her you can't really get high on CBD. Here's to the power of suggestion!

Maybe, however, some CBD actually does contain THC--even though it should not. That's why CBD can sometimes be a problem, it's not all produced the same with the same quality (learned this info when still in law enforcement). 

Edited by TurtlePower
additional
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, fortunately it appears to have been just meant for her own personal consumption but if I was Audrey I would've looked at it and said "I'm going to Denny's."

Yes we should be glad that she made that just for herself, but she was also pushing that mess as some sort of "tip" for her audience that she thinks needs to be instructed in the ways of her "superior" cooking skills.  Ummmm......I beg to disagree.

20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

<tiny voice> Me.  But I scrub them with a hard brush (and cut off anything that needs to go).  The only potatoes I peel are sweet.  But I am not rubbing my hands through greasy hair, showing my tubby stomach and bitching about the size of my kitchen. 

The skin on those potatoes was so leathery and dry it looked chalky.  Then she didn't do anything to improve it, like put oil on it to sear it a little bit.  I'm sure yours are better.  She baked every last drop of moisture out of that skin before even putting it in the pan.  If you're going to leave the skin on it's best not to do that first, or at the very least oil the skin before baking and not bake it that long.  Also, using a waxy potato is better for leaving the skin on because it's thinner than the usual Idaho Russet baking potato and doesn't tend to turn tough and leathery. 

Most people wouldn't find her plate of food appetizing.  It looked like the food just steamed itself in the pan and didn't make any contact with the bottom.  Why even bother using a frying pan if that's what you're going to do?  Her skills are that of a novice making rookie mistakes but she's putting herself online instructing people?  Unbelievable.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 8

Watching her "cook" is bad enough. But why does she think it is appetizing to watch her scratch her face over her skillet of food (all those dead flaky skin cells falling to the food is just yukky)?

And is it necessary to  have to see her stomach and her camel toe while cooking?

I hate that watching this counted as a view for her.

She's dirty.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So I watched the whole thing and, she's gonna eat all that? That whole thing? And also--as a couple of you have already mentioned--her pre-cooked taters looked terrible and appeared to stick and fall apart. 

A "chef" she is not. And big deal, she made breakfast in one pan. 

This is why I presented it without comment.  I needed time to process wtf I had just watched.  She clearly can’t cook for shit, she’s filthy dirty, and that was a massive amount of food for one person.   In her IG story, she added that she wrapped it up in some sort of tortilla to boot!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So, did anyone catch her latest yoga IG story?  All I could think of was, wow - that yoga mat needs a wash.  And so does the yogi.

Tried to spare everyone some bad poses (for Mariah) with just one screenshot:

6F5C0849-76D7-448C-9F64-3CA3870EFB07.jpeg

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Those taters just looked old to me. 

Very. As in they looked like they were baked over a week ago and were dried out in the fridge until she decided to use them.  Those skins looked like they would be inedible to me.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Very. As in they looked like they were baked over a week ago and were dried out in the fridge until she decided to use them.  Those skins looked like they would be inedible to me.

They reminded me of the last potatoes the Ingalls family probably ate during The Long Winter. Old and shriveled, but technically edible. 
We don't know if she cooked them first but I think she took em out of the fridge? I've never kept russets in the fridge - always in a cool dark place.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

That mat is NASTY.

• Love 8

I also like the coffee mug on the mat--she can't even do some poses without a caffeine hit?  Wow.  No wonder she's keeping the coffee businesses in Chicago alive single-handedly.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I also wondered about the mattress propped up against the wall.  Would that be the "guest room" when Meri comes to visit?  Meri should have no qualms about sleeping on a mattress on the floor, isn't that what she had to experience when they moved to Flagstaff.  She somehow managed to drag her king size mattress to the bedroom level, but was mad as hell her SW wouldn't help her get the bed frame up there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I can’t believe I wasted 7 minutes of my life watching her “cooking” video.  I am putting “cooking” in quotes because what was in that video was certainly not cooking. Throwing onion, pepper, spinach (unwashed?!), withered potatoes and an egg in a pan is not cooking. Good lord, I learned how to cook more elaborate meals in my 6th grade Home Economics class.  The egg yoke still looked raw to me.  And why did she cook like 3 pounds of potatoes/veggies with only one egg?  Please tell me Snowflake isn’t going to eat all that, although frankly it wouldn’t surprise me.  

• Love 14