Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheryl Marie

Mariah Brown: The Only Planet I'm Applying to is Westminster College

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_694.jpg

While you may get a possible increase in endorphins and vitamin D, the sun will not heal your illness, oh woke one.  No wonder she never made it as a doctor.

She always looks so pasty, puffy, bloated and pre-maturely aged facially, for one that claims to live such a healthy lifestyle - I’m perplexed by it personally. What is all this yoga and running and woke clean green eating doing for her? I guess it’s all cancelled out though when you wash it down with a giant latte or two and a whole pizza as a snack 🙄

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

While you may get a possible increase in endorphins and vitamin D, the sun will not heal your illness, oh woke one.  No wonder she never made it as a doctor.

She always looks so pasty, puffy, bloated and pre-maturely aged facially, for one that claims to live such a healthy lifestyle - I’m perplexed by it personally. What is all this yoga and running and woke clean green eating doing for her? I guess it’s all cancelled out though when you wash it down with a giant latte or two and a whole pizza as a snack 🙄

What is up with this family?  Guts rebelling, feeling unwell all the damn time, overwhelmed, jesus.  Get yo shit together!

• Like 13
  • Laugh 2

7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Pasty and pallid is a “glow”? 

Why yes, it is! I'm so pale I glow in the dark. Seriously--I'm so pale I have to buy the 'snow' and 'porcelain' makeup shades that very few brands carry, and in contrast to my very dark hair, I always joke about being a vampire! But I want to state for the record that I never take grinning, squinty-eyed, woke, sweaty, dirty-haired, pidgin-toed pictures and post them. 😂 😂 😂 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 10

I'm so pale that when I was ~12 my older sister said "white stockings aren't in style, you know". I wasn't wearing stockings. LOL.

If the sun is so important to her, when she was searching for grad school programs, why didn't she rule out places that are grey & cloudy 6 months of the year, like Chicago.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1

12 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Why yes, it is! I'm so pale I glow in the dark. Seriously--I'm so pale I have to buy the 'snow' and 'porcelain' makeup shades that very few brands carry, and in contrast to my very dark hair, I always joke about being a vampire! But I want to state for the record that I never take grinning, squinty-eyed, woke, sweaty, dirty-haired, pidgin-toed pictures and post them. 😂 😂 😂 

I should have mentioned Mariah would appear much less pallid and sick-looking if she didn’t dye her hair so dark. If you’re naturally dark, fine. 

on Mariah? It. Doesn’t. Work. She’s blonde. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 12

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I should have mentioned Mariah would appear much less pallid and sick-looking if she didn’t dye her hair so dark. If you’re naturally dark, fine. 

on Mariah? It. Doesn’t. Work. She’s blonde. 

Same with Maddie.  If she wanted to go red so as not to look like a clone of Janelle, strawberry blonde or light auburn would work, but the magenta & mahoganies don't.

• Like 9

On 1/31/2020 at 3:02 PM, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_694.jpg

I’m in Wisconsin.  We haven’t had sun in weeks here.  Just gloom.  Good luck with that, Mariah.  

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Mariah seems to wear a different pair of shoes/boots/sneakers in every photo. How can she afford it and where does she store them all?  Woke people don't over-consume.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Mariah seems to wear a different pair of shoes/boots/sneakers in every photo. How can she afford it and where does she store them all?  Woke people don't over-consume.

I think Pudge would exempt herself from those pesky consumption quotas.  Hypocrite.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Looks like she gave birth to that boulder...or maybe it's a pile of shit 

• Laugh 14

Oh, boo-hoo, it's been cloudy.  Welcome to winter in Chicago, Snowflake.  The sun don't shine at your whim. Learn to live with it or move back to LV.

I live in northern Michigan and we haven't had a sunny day in 2 months.   Some winters are like that.

• Like 17

Buy a therapy light and suck it up, buttercup.  I live in WA state and that is what I have done in lieu of posting sad pictures and praying to some sun God or whatever crap she’s spewing. Grow up!  

• Like 17

I live in WA as well, and I fill lucky that my area gets more sunny days than the coastal areas.  I got a therapy light for my daughter when she moved way up north.  I would think the amazing woke Pudge would have heard of therapy lights, or at least have looked into depression.  I remember reading here something about Sludge being depressed.  Didn't they try some kind of treatment for her?  

• Like 7

Janelle's Verilux has probably been collecting dust in the garage with her exercise bike for the past year.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From last year, Janelle has the answer:

3AE11701-83B1-435B-B490-9C5F25BADC91.jpeg

Why would Janelle need that in Flagstaff or Las Vegas.   They get loads of sunshine most of the year.  That's because she doesn't get up and go outside.  Even getting outside and walking on dreary days can make you feel better.  

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Why would Janelle need that in Flagstaff or Las Vegas.   They get loads of sunshine most of the year.  That's because she doesn't get up and go outside.  Even getting outside and walking on dreary days can make you feel better.  

You’re right, it IS sunny there much of the time (lived both places). Janelle’s problem has nothing to do with the weather—she’s always looking for an excuse versus looking within herself. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Mariah 's punking us with these fat butt photos!

I'll admit to staring at her rear in that photo...if she's sitting on her bum, what's that weirdly-shaped lump above it?  I'll admit, it confounds me.

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'll admit to staring at her rear in that photo...if she's sitting on her bum, what's that weirdly-shaped lump above it?  I'll admit, it confounds me.

I think it's fat, but it's being distorted by the shape of the leggings and/or underwear.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1

13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Mariah 's punking us with these fat butt photos!

Are we sure it's her? I can't see her squinty eyes.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

When the excess belly fat has no place to go, it rolls around the back......

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Opine said:

Especially with her left leg in that "thinker" pose.  After comments on her "grad school is easy - reading, thinking, & talking" post, she probably thought she needed to show "proof" of her thinking, since we've seen shots of covers of her books.  Next up I predict the talking pose.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think it's fat, but it's being distorted by the shape of the leggings and/or underwear.

I didn't want to be the one to say that, but yes, she squeezed herself into a tight pair of underwear and a tight pair of leggings or pants, with the pensive pose, it has bunched it up over the underwear so there is a muffin top thing going on.  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

6 hours ago, Opine said:

If we are talking about a hog or a steer...that would classify as Grade AA prime leaf lard or tallow.  Prized for sausage making, rendering, soap making (candles as well if you are so inclined) or simply the best pie crusts or biscuits your Grandmother could churn out every morning !

...I will see myself out... 😬

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

In the Valentines Day preview, we learn Mariah is getting a double major, Social Work and Social Justice. Social Justice degree? What do you do with that? Are you a "kind of" lawyer? Wouldnt it be cheaper to just say "I am a woke Social Justice Warrior"?

• Laugh 4

Looked it up, the major prepares students for professional work in social justice related occupations. Social justice majors have pursued careers in legislative advocacy, politics, government service, human services, human rights and peace organizations, education, community organization, law enforcement and law.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6

That makes me sorry for anyone who hires Snowflake as their representative.

She's a poser.  Empathy is not a word that applies to her whatsoever.

• Like 16

I have no problem with people getting a degree in social justice or whatever it is if they intend to spend their lives trying to change things for the better for others. We need more people like that. The problem is I don’t see Mariah doing anything to try and change anything for the LGTB community (which I assume is the “plan”) or anyone. She doesn’t post anything about volunteering, going door to door for signatures for some initiative or pretty much anything involving helping others. If she was doing these things she would surely be posting about it since we get almost daily posts of inedible looking food.

To me, Mariah isn’t “woke”. She is just mimicking the words of people who are actually sticking their necks out to affect change. She hasn’t done anything reflecting she is actually “woke” it actually gives a flip about anyone else. She reminds me of people who suddenly have a gluten allergy because it’s the new trendy thing and I say this as someone whose coworker has a severe gluten allergy and it irritates me when people co-op a real issue for attention. 

• Like 19

Mariah, leggings are NOT your friends. I repeat, leggings are not your friends!  If anything they point out every lump, dimple and bulge (of which you have an abundance). Either cut back on the 3,000 calorie breakfasts or add some cardio to your yoga but for the love of God, STOP WITH THE LEGGINGS!!!

(sorry, I’ve been holding that in for months and could no longer keep silent)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 18

On 1/30/2020 at 8:15 PM, Kohola3 said:

"can't keep me out of the kitchen rn".  So now she's a registered nurse?  Code for something?

And how the hell can she afford shopping at Whole Paycheck Foods all of the time?

“rn” is also internet-speak for “right now”.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RubySoho said:

“rn” is also internet-speak for “right now”.

Thanks for updating this COL.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I have no problem with people getting a degree in social justice or whatever it is if they intend to spend their lives trying to change things for the better for others. We need more people like that. The problem is I don’t see Mariah doing anything to try and change anything for the LGTB community (which I assume is the “plan”) or anyone. She doesn’t post anything about volunteering, going door to door for signatures for some initiative or pretty much anything involving helping others. If she was doing these things she would surely be posting about it since we get almost daily posts of inedible looking food.

To me, Mariah isn’t “woke”. She is just mimicking the words of people who are actually sticking their necks out to affect change. She hasn’t done anything reflecting she is actually “woke” it actually gives a flip about anyone else. She reminds me of people who suddenly have a gluten allergy because it’s the new trendy thing and I say this as someone whose coworker has a severe gluten allergy and it irritates me when people co-op a real issue for attention. 

Dude. For real. And restaurants are catering to these idiots and not those of us who actually cannot eat gluten (because their woke food is almost always contaminated). This isn’t a trend for me, I’m stuck with it forever. 

Same goes for Mariah’s claims of anxiety and needing her support dog on the plane last year. POSER. Again, there are people who have anxiety/PTSD for life, not just when it’s a “thing” getting news coverage. 

This is why I have such strong dislike for Mariah. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Dude. For real. And restaurants are catering to these idiots and not those of us who actually cannot eat gluten (because their woke food is almost always contaminated). This isn’t a trend for me, I’m stuck with it forever. 

Same goes for Mariah’s claims of anxiety and needing her support dog on the plane last year. POSER. Again, there are people who have anxiety/PTSD for life, not just when it’s a “thing” getting news coverage. 

This is why I have such strong dislike for Mariah. 

It's selfish, thoughtless and entitled.  People like this are so self-absorbed.

• Like 9

Her major is in social coffee drinking, that is it. I agree with everyone that she does not do anything that does not benefit herself. I would like her more if she posted her volunteering at a shelter or any volunteer activities, and we know there are plenty in the Chicago area. She is as lazy as the rest of the Brown clan. Boo hoo Mariah. She just needs to STFU 

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would like her more if she posted her volunteering at a shelter or any volunteer activities,

I have always maintained that the Brown Clowns have no religion whatsoever except to make u rules to fit the situation.  If they did you'd think they'd be doing some sort of charitable work (we know charitable contributions are out of the picture) but they are the most needy, greedy, self-centered people on earth.  One day a week at a hospice facility, a hospital, a homeless shelter wouldn't kill any of them.  It's not like any of them work.  And it would be a whole new audience for Kootie's chest thumping.

38 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She is as lazy as the rest of the Brown clan. Boo hoo Mariah. She just needs to STFU 

Snowflake and her woke causes can go jump in the lake.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_734.jpg

rsz_screenshot_735.jpg

I don't want any of you to panic, but in the second photo it looks like Pudge is out of coffee!  There's no coffee in her Yeti!!  No wonder her notebook page is blank!  Oh my goodness, I hope she updates us on Insta very soon to let us know how she managed to get through the day!  What with her wonky uterus and now this.....poor, poor Snowflake!

• Laugh 10
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Snowflake and her woke causes can go jump in the lake. puky drainage ditch aka prairie dog plague pond

FYP

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_944.jpg

rsz_screenshot_945.jpg

The rubber band around her wrist has cut off the circulation to her brain if she thinks kay salonbuzz will benefit from having her tag them with this.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Her major is in social coffee drinking, that is it. 

More like anti-social coffee drinking.  She is often in a public place, but alone.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1