Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From last year, Janelle has the answer:

3AE11701-83B1-435B-B490-9C5F25BADC91.jpeg

Why would Janelle need that in Flagstaff or Las Vegas.   They get loads of sunshine most of the year.  That's because she doesn't get up and go outside.  Even getting outside and walking on dreary days can make you feel better.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Why would Janelle need that in Flagstaff or Las Vegas.   They get loads of sunshine most of the year.  That's because she doesn't get up and go outside.  Even getting outside and walking on dreary days can make you feel better.  

You’re right, it IS sunny there much of the time (lived both places). Janelle’s problem has nothing to do with the weather—she’s always looking for an excuse versus looking within herself. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Mariah 's punking us with these fat butt photos!

I'll admit to staring at her rear in that photo...if she's sitting on her bum, what's that weirdly-shaped lump above it?  I'll admit, it confounds me.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'll admit to staring at her rear in that photo...if she's sitting on her bum, what's that weirdly-shaped lump above it?  I'll admit, it confounds me.

I think it's fat, but it's being distorted by the shape of the leggings and/or underwear.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

When the excess belly fat has no place to go, it rolls around the back......

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Opine said:

Especially with her left leg in that "thinker" pose.  After comments on her "grad school is easy - reading, thinking, & talking" post, she probably thought she needed to show "proof" of her thinking, since we've seen shots of covers of her books.  Next up I predict the talking pose.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think it's fat, but it's being distorted by the shape of the leggings and/or underwear.

I didn't want to be the one to say that, but yes, she squeezed herself into a tight pair of underwear and a tight pair of leggings or pants, with the pensive pose, it has bunched it up over the underwear so there is a muffin top thing going on.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

6 hours ago, Opine said:

If we are talking about a hog or a steer...that would classify as Grade AA prime leaf lard or tallow.  Prized for sausage making, rendering, soap making (candles as well if you are so inclined) or simply the best pie crusts or biscuits your Grandmother could churn out every morning !

...I will see myself out... 😬

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

In the Valentines Day preview, we learn Mariah is getting a double major, Social Work and Social Justice. Social Justice degree? What do you do with that? Are you a "kind of" lawyer? Wouldnt it be cheaper to just say "I am a woke Social Justice Warrior"?

• LOL 4

Looked it up, the major prepares students for professional work in social justice related occupations. Social justice majors have pursued careers in legislative advocacy, politics, government service, human services, human rights and peace organizations, education, community organization, law enforcement and law.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

I have no problem with people getting a degree in social justice or whatever it is if they intend to spend their lives trying to change things for the better for others. We need more people like that. The problem is I don’t see Mariah doing anything to try and change anything for the LGTB community (which I assume is the “plan”) or anyone. She doesn’t post anything about volunteering, going door to door for signatures for some initiative or pretty much anything involving helping others. If she was doing these things she would surely be posting about it since we get almost daily posts of inedible looking food.

To me, Mariah isn’t “woke”. She is just mimicking the words of people who are actually sticking their necks out to affect change. She hasn’t done anything reflecting she is actually “woke” it actually gives a flip about anyone else. She reminds me of people who suddenly have a gluten allergy because it’s the new trendy thing and I say this as someone whose coworker has a severe gluten allergy and it irritates me when people co-op a real issue for attention. 

• Love 19

Mariah, leggings are NOT your friends. I repeat, leggings are not your friends!  If anything they point out every lump, dimple and bulge (of which you have an abundance). Either cut back on the 3,000 calorie breakfasts or add some cardio to your yoga but for the love of God, STOP WITH THE LEGGINGS!!!

(sorry, I’ve been holding that in for months and could no longer keep silent)

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
On 1/30/2020 at 8:15 PM, Kohola3 said:

"can't keep me out of the kitchen rn".  So now she's a registered nurse?  Code for something?

And how the hell can she afford shopping at Whole Paycheck Foods all of the time?

“rn” is also internet-speak for “right now”.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I have no problem with people getting a degree in social justice or whatever it is if they intend to spend their lives trying to change things for the better for others. We need more people like that. The problem is I don’t see Mariah doing anything to try and change anything for the LGTB community (which I assume is the “plan”) or anyone. She doesn’t post anything about volunteering, going door to door for signatures for some initiative or pretty much anything involving helping others. If she was doing these things she would surely be posting about it since we get almost daily posts of inedible looking food.

To me, Mariah isn’t “woke”. She is just mimicking the words of people who are actually sticking their necks out to affect change. She hasn’t done anything reflecting she is actually “woke” it actually gives a flip about anyone else. She reminds me of people who suddenly have a gluten allergy because it’s the new trendy thing and I say this as someone whose coworker has a severe gluten allergy and it irritates me when people co-op a real issue for attention. 

Dude. For real. And restaurants are catering to these idiots and not those of us who actually cannot eat gluten (because their woke food is almost always contaminated). This isn’t a trend for me, I’m stuck with it forever. 

Same goes for Mariah’s claims of anxiety and needing her support dog on the plane last year. POSER. Again, there are people who have anxiety/PTSD for life, not just when it’s a “thing” getting news coverage. 

This is why I have such strong dislike for Mariah. 

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Dude. For real. And restaurants are catering to these idiots and not those of us who actually cannot eat gluten (because their woke food is almost always contaminated). This isn’t a trend for me, I’m stuck with it forever. 

Same goes for Mariah’s claims of anxiety and needing her support dog on the plane last year. POSER. Again, there are people who have anxiety/PTSD for life, not just when it’s a “thing” getting news coverage. 

This is why I have such strong dislike for Mariah. 

It's selfish, thoughtless and entitled.  People like this are so self-absorbed.

• Love 9

Her major is in social coffee drinking, that is it. I agree with everyone that she does not do anything that does not benefit herself. I would like her more if she posted her volunteering at a shelter or any volunteer activities, and we know there are plenty in the Chicago area. She is as lazy as the rest of the Brown clan. Boo hoo Mariah. She just needs to STFU 

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would like her more if she posted her volunteering at a shelter or any volunteer activities,

I have always maintained that the Brown Clowns have no religion whatsoever except to make u rules to fit the situation.  If they did you'd think they'd be doing some sort of charitable work (we know charitable contributions are out of the picture) but they are the most needy, greedy, self-centered people on earth.  One day a week at a hospice facility, a hospital, a homeless shelter wouldn't kill any of them.  It's not like any of them work.  And it would be a whole new audience for Kootie's chest thumping.

38 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She is as lazy as the rest of the Brown clan. Boo hoo Mariah. She just needs to STFU 

Snowflake and her woke causes can go jump in the lake.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_734.jpg

rsz_screenshot_735.jpg

I don't want any of you to panic, but in the second photo it looks like Pudge is out of coffee!  There's no coffee in her Yeti!!  No wonder her notebook page is blank!  Oh my goodness, I hope she updates us on Insta very soon to let us know how she managed to get through the day!  What with her wonky uterus and now this.....poor, poor Snowflake!

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Snowflake:  that squinty-eyed smirk does you no favors.  

At least the blond hair gives her some life and her skin tone is much more healthy looking. Hope she realizes it and goes back to her natural color...probably not going to happen though...

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

At least the blond hair gives her some life and her skin tone is much more healthy looking. Hope she realizes it and goes back to her natural color...probably not going to happen though...

I agree! She looks so much better. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Can someone give me a quickie rundown of what happened with Mariah and Audrey + support animal + airplane?  I see the situation mentioned often here, but I don't know the details.  Please and thank you.

I'm not the best for details, Because. Elderly.  but as I recall, they attempted to board a plane in Chicago to visit Meri.  They tried to board with Mosby and Koda (who is about the size of a Labrador), insisting that the dogs were emotional support animals and should be allowed in the cabin with them.  They had no supporting documentation and of course, the airline rightly refused them, causing Mariah to get on her SJW high horse and vilify the airline on her Instagram page (since deleted).  

Someone help me out here if I'm missing anything..........

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Can someone give me a quickie rundown of what happened with Mariah and Audrey + support animal + airplane?  I see the situation mentioned often here, but I don't know the details.  Please and thank you.

13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I'm not the best for details, Because. Elderly.  but as I recall, they attempted to board a plane in Chicago to visit Meri.  They tried to board with Mosby and Koda (who is about the size of a Labrador), insisting that the dogs were emotional support animals and should be allowed in the cabin with them.  They had no supporting documentation and of course, the airline rightly refused them, causing Mariah to get on her SJW high horse and vilify the airline on her Instagram page (since deleted).  

Someone help me out here if I'm missing anything..........

The key parts being the fact that at that time the airline charged $250 extra to bring a dog on board. Seeing eye, disability dogs were free. They threw that fit to save themselves money by INSISTING the dogs were emotional support animals.  Since then it has become a real problem, and within a week or two of that social media shit show the airline completely rewrote its policy that if you were bringing such an animal it had to be documented by a professional medical person with an official diagnosis and explanation in a letter dated within one year.

On their own social media, and on the television show cameras since then, they have proved over and over that they live their lives just fine without the constant need of emotional support of their pets.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

The key parts being the fact that at that time the airline charged $250 extra to bring a dog on board. Seeing eye, disability dogs were free. They threw that fit to save themselves money by INSISTING the dogs were emotional support animals.  Since then it has become a real problem, and within a week or two of that social media shit show the airline completely rewrote its policy that if you were bringing such an animal it had to be documented by a professional medical person with an official diagnosis and explanation in a letter dated within one year.

On their own social media, and on the television show cameras since then, they have proved over and over that they live their lives just fine without the constant need of emotional support of their pets.

The emotional support animal thing has gotten completely out of hand. There are so many companies that will provide fake "therapy pet" letters and faux harnesses these days! I love animals but I was at the Farmers market where they have signs everywhere saying no pets unless physical disability due to food health regulations. But still people blithely go in with their dogs because they consider them family members. Which is fine, but they forget that many people have allergies to dogs and they would like to enjoy the market, too. Not just the food thing. 

I've seen people feed samples of food to their pets at the market, my sister is a vendor and those samples are meant for people, not pets. They cost the vendor money. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

The emotional support animal thing has gotten completely out of hand. There are so many companies that will provide fake "therapy pet" letters and faux harnesses these days! I love animals but I was at the Farmers market where they have signs everywhere saying no pets unless physical disability due to food health regulations. But still people blithely go in with their dogs because they consider them family members. Which is fine, but they forget that many people have allergies to dogs and they would like to enjoy the market, too. Not just the food thing. 

I've seen people feed samples of food to their pets at the market, my sister is a vendor and those samples are meant for people, not pets. They cost the vendor money. 

Exactly!

I think I've already griped about this before, but....

I LOVE dogs.  LOVE them.  But I do NOT like stepping in and tracking dog poo and pee all over my grocery store, Michael's Craft store, Barnes & Noble, Office Max and everywhere else these dogs are going and the owners are not cleaning up after.  I expect accidents at PetCo and PetSmart (we have both - and LOTS of both in my area) but can't people clean up after their dog?  Honest to God truth - about six times now I have seen dripping pee puddles on stacks of cat food/dog/food/pet supplies where the dog lifted his leg and the owner stood there and watched?? Or else was oblivious.  So rude!  I absolutely CANNOT picture Audrey or Mariah cleaning up after those dogs.  My bet is that they are like these people I mentioned, and they leave the mess for someone else to clean up.

• Love 8

One of the regular vendors sells sous vide bacon from their own farm raised hogs and she stopped giving samples altogether because they can't discriminate against people with pets and those people were feeding bacon samples to their dogs right in front of her.  As she says on her "sorry, no samples" sign, this was cutting into her bottom line as this is her livelihood. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Leaving this here without comment.

I had to stop watching after figuring out she was cooking after she ran her hands through her greasy stinky hair. Puke. 
ETA it was also wayyyy too much underarms for me. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Ah, poor Snowflake.  She's gotta make do with a tiny kitchen.  How is this entitled spoiled little baby going to help all those less fortunate people she's pretending to care about?

SJW, my ass.  "She's a pretender, doesn't mean a word of it."

• Love 7