Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Every time you think she can't post something more stupid, she goes and does it.  And that picture - ugh, burned on my eyelids.  I could do very well without ever seeing that hot mess - the bull nose ring, the squinty eyes, the smirk, and the nipples all in one hideous posting.

No, just no.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, suomi said:

The burning question is: What does Kody have to say about that post?

What does Loyola have to say about the post?  I don't think she is very good advertising for the quality of their Master's program.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

How high do they keep the heat in their apartment if she is always wearing tank tops & going barefoot in the middle of winter?  Lots of women go braless, but wear a blazer or scarf to cover their headlights so that they aren't staring everyone in the face (or knees).

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So saggy tits are the newest woke thingk?  OK, Snowflake.

Especially since going braless is so like 50 years ago already.  Way to keep up with the times, Mariah!  🙄

I suppose she thinks she's a real trailblazer with all her stereotypical wardrobe accouterments.  If she knew anything at all about history, she would know just how unoriginal and un-revolutionary she really is.  Braless?  How 1968 Miss America Pageant!  Nose rings?  How grunge/punk of her.  Black turtle necks and berets?  How beatnik in Washington Square Park circa 1963!  I suppose she thinks that if she wears enough of this stuff we'll all be convinced of her amazing woke-ness.  Too bad she just reconfirms for most of us here that she's just an average unoriginal sheltered rube with no real substance whatsoever.

I also think she wears (and doesn't wear) all these things as "badges" to signal her high status and virtue to other fake SJWs in her milieu.  But to anyone who really does have a clue, she is as vapid and transparent as any typical poseur.  We see you, Mariah!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, deirdra said:

How high do they keep the heat in their apartment if she is always wearing tank tops & going barefoot in the middle of winter?  

Far be it from me to defend her so I'm not.  But I will throw out there that a lot of those old apartments in Chicago don't have programmable heat.  My niece lives on the third floor of one in Lincoln Park and it's always an oven in her place.  It's steam heat and heat rises so she has to open windows in the winter so as not to cook.

That in no way excuses Snowflakes udder (pun intended) total lack of class and decorum with that truly appalling photo.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Bras are dumb? Let us know how you feel when you’re 40, Mariah, and your nipples are touching your belly button. 

Oh wait, she already looks 40. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto incorrect
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Bras are dumb? Let us know how you feel when you’re 40, Mariah, and your nipples are touching your belly button. 

Oh wait, she already looks 40. 

Oh wait, her nips are already close to touching her belly button, too............

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

MY EYES!!! Cannot unsee!!

Oh and Mariah, tell that to large breasted women who have back issues. 

Or people like ME who actually do high impact cardio activities. 

Or us COLs with uh...…..gravity issues and are on the chesty side.  I would not be caught dead without a bra.  Thank god for Soma.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, toodles said:

Or us COLs with uh...…..gravity issues and are on the chesty side.

Falls are very serious for COLs.  We need to make sure we are not tripping on our drooping ta-tas.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

If she wants to be so natural, why does she dye her hair a colour not found in nature?

A few years ago she was blonde and typically wore two shirts at a time - a modest one with long or 3/4 sleeves under a summer top.

• Love 8

I like Wacoal bras.  I will check out Soma, too.  Support is a good thingk.

3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Falls are very serious for COLs.  We need to make sure we are not tripping on our drooping ta-tas.

Joan Rivers did a spot about drooping boobs (and other body parts) that was hilarious.  

3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

If she wants to be so natural, why does she dye her hair a colour not found in nature?

A few years ago she was blonde and typically wore two shirts at a time - a modest one with long or 3/4 sleeves under a summer top.

Of course, that was when she still claimed to want to be a plural wife, and just HAD to go to a private school, when the other kids went to public school.

She's special!  And woke, and all of that crap.  Uh-huh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 1/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, deirdra said:

Me too, LOL.  Why do all of her book props look brand new and untouched? When I was in university & grad school, I always looked for used books and paperbacks before spending my lunch money on a pristine hardback (I could afford lunch or hardbacks, not both).  Most colleges and universities have used bookstores where you can sell back the books you no longer need at the end of term and buy used books for the next term. We'd often check out nearby schools' used bookstores too for textbooks, and now students can easily buy used books via Amazon. 

She skipped the first week of term to attend Meri's 49th birthday party and spends all of her time in coffeeshops & brunch spots, so she is not what I would call a dedicated grad student.

Ours also has a reserve book room at the library so faculty can put their books there for those that can't or won't buy the book.  You just aren't able to check them out.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I'm a chesty COL who sometimes goes braless within my own home, but I certainly don't take photos and post them on the interwebz!

Am I the only one who thinks she posted this pic so that certain members of a community would find her desirable?  (To put it as nicely as I can.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Am I the only one who thinks she posted this pic so that certain members of a community would find her desirable?  (To put it as nicely as I can.)

You'd think that her blissful smirk would drive people away.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Anyone remember the episode, I think it was the one the Brown’s were packing to escape persecution (snigger snigger) to LV and Meri tells one of the girls to ‘go find a different shirt! I don’t need to see that much of your body!’.  Damn where were you on this one old Mare? 🙈 Noone needed to see this much of your daughter’s body.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 1/27/2020 at 6:20 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Her eggs are going braless too....

My youngest daughter, now 13, used to call eggs cooked this way 'boob eggs'. She was like three and it still makes me laugh. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I like Wacoal bras.  I will check out Soma, too.  Support is a good thingk.

Joan Rivers did a spot about drooping boobs (and other body parts) that was hilarious.  

I don't recall where I heard it... Might have been Joan Rivers.

Anyways it was something about tossing them over your shoulder and carrying on.. lol

• LOL 5

I knew a little old lady who generously powdered  both sides before rolling them up and settling them into the cups of her brassiere. (She did NOT wear a bra, it was a brassiere!) At one point during the process they resembled cinnamon rolls being prepped for the oven that were maybe just a tad light on the cinnamon. She was a hoot. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I take my bra off the moment I get home from work. 
One night recently I needed to run to Walmart.  I was already sans bra.  Wearing a tee shirt with an unzipped sweatshirt over it. 
Hubby was like “uh....” when I asked him if I needed to put a bra back on to go to Walmart.  It was a yes lol.  
Then there’s Mariah, ugh. 
“Do your boobs hang low....do they wobble to and from? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your boobs hang low...”  It’s a song! 

Edited by Meowwww
  • LOL 13
11 hours ago, toodles said:

Or us COLs with uh...…..gravity issues and are on the chesty side.  I would not be caught dead without a bra.  Thank god for Soma.

When I was younger, I was mad I didn’t have large boobs.  Like, furious. Oh how things have changed—I’m now grateful for my smaller chest. If/when things droop, I’ll go back to Vegas to fix em. 

12 hours ago, deirdra said:

Good observation—Mariah is full of contradictions. She looked much better with her natural hair color. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

...training, interning, doing real life work in the field...

This is the most puzzling piece to me.   I can only speak from my experience as a nurse but you can't learn just from reading.  You need hands on, face-to-face experience with real people.  Social work involves living humans with real issues - please tell me they won't give her a MSW based on just book reports.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

Confession: Sometimes, I don't wear a bra. I might take it off, or if feeling riiillly crazy, I may not even put one on for the day. Here's the thing: I don't talk about it, mention it, discuss it, POST it, tweet it, flash it, text it, or snap chat it. I just DO IT ! For me, nobody else. Giving the boobies a break. 

I also wish I attended Mariah's MSW program. Because, when I was in my MSW program - I actually attended class and DID WORK. It was not just reading and talking. She is a total fucking disgrace to humanity. Countless hours doing research, internships, working A REAL job at the same time. Long commutes to class, work, training, interning, doing real life work in the field, Attending study groups, doing group work, presentations, client studies ETC! Surely I did not have the time to eat out and most definitely did NOT have the money to spend on such absurdities like daily expensive coffees.

She is NOT influential. She is NOT intelligent. She is gross. In every possible way.

And every single picture she posts just oooozes stink. Like, I can actually smell her body odor when I see her pics. It is offensive. She is offensive. And seeing her boobies and headlights is the perfect way for me to avoid snacking today! My appetite is gone. 

Pig.

All. Of. THIS. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Right, her post on how easy graduate school is reflects poorly on her and on her program. She would do well to pick her words more carefully.

I would love it if all of that got back to her counselor or whatever it is for the program.

• Love 11

I would love it if she flunked out of grad school.  Of course she would spin it as something to do with following her heart to a different woke path, or how she decided that her 3 yoga students needed her far too much for her to pursue higher education at this time, etc.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

This is the most puzzling piece to me.   I can only speak from my experience as a nurse but you can't learn just from reading.  You need hands on, face-to-face experience with real people.  Social work involves living humans with real issues - please tell me they won't give her a MSW based on just book reports.

I honestly can not think of a profession that actually doing the work OF the work is not part of how one learns. Of course she would need face-to-face experience in order to complete requirements for her MSW. Unless times have changed, it requires 2 years internship in addition to class work. Plus, client process recordings and presentations. So, where does she find the time (and SO much of it) to do all these other ridiculous things? It irks me that these reality TV posers (think Jeremy-Counting On) are possibly getting a degree without the same requirements the rest of us need. A degree of any kind is a great accomplishment. A Masters is another great accomplishment. But, it is only an accomplishment if you put in the work to earn it. Key word here -EARN..... the degree. I earned mine. I am sure you earned your nursing degree.

Imagine you are assigned a social worker and you end up with woke Mariah with no experience or hands on learning. Just sweaty yoga pants, a muffin and a cup of coffee.😫🤬

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Isn't that why Aspyn decided not to be a school teacher after all.  It was going to require 16+ months of student teaching/intern?

• Useful 3

Okay COL here.  I don't wear a bra at all at least 3 days a week.  I don't put it on for shopping, for company, or for the doctor.  I do wear it for work.  I'll be retiring this year.

Then I will only wear it when I exercise.  

I think it is entirely a personal decision.  If you are bothered by nipples, look away.

That said, why the hell is she pointing it out in her post?  

If she wants to pass the pencil test, go ahead.  Just don't tell me about it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

Okay COL here.  I don't wear a bra at all at least 3 days a week.  I don't put it on for shopping, for company, or for the doctor.  I do wear it for work.  I'll be retiring this year.

Then I will only wear it when I exercise.  

I think it is entirely a personal decision.  If you are bothered by nipples, look away.

That said, why the hell is she pointing it out in her post?  

If she wants to pass the pencil test, go ahead.  Just don't tell me about it.

The thing is it's old news... That battle was fought and won yrs ago by us COL's and little miss twerp can stay in her lane!   😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Last Fall when Mariah posted her schedule, it seemed to include a couple of blocks for "interning". But in first term it may just have been observing others, not interacting with clients herself.  She skipped out on one of her biggest blocks to stay home and rest her "cute little uterus".  I hope she flunks out too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_668.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! What IS that?  I get it, everybody has their own version of weird comfort food, but even if you don't understand it, most of the stuff people refer to as comfort food looks like, ya know FOOD.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_668.jpg

Self-care, self-care, self-care. So sick and tired of this entitled brat and her sharing her “self care” all over social media.  How does she expect to help anyone else? 

I know her type—these types talk a big game until they face an actual challenge or emergency. Throw Mariah into the wilderness and the second she gets lost or cold, she’ll be demanding the 911 dispatcher send her a magic rescue helicopter. “You HAVE to help me.”  Then you get to see who they really are and I’m betting her royal wokeness is a first class bitch when she doesn’t get something immediately. 

• Love 14

Self care in a mixing bowl!  Self care in a coffee cup!  Self care in a smoothie, a vegan hot dog, a down-dog in a public gazebo, a 7,000-calorie brunch, a new pair of XS yoga pants, a resting uterus, an unread book, a trip to Bali, etc. etc. etc.!  I agree that there is no way she is capable of handling difficult issues for anyone else as a social worker, unless she thinks that her clientele are all going to be willing to pose for selfies with her so she can post her fake concern and help on social media for likes and comments.  THIS is what happens when a narcissist and a HBIC breed - you get a know-it-all Snowflake princess who thinks that the world should hang on her every thought.  GET OVER YOURSELF PUDGE.

/rant!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I know her type—these types talk a big game until they face an actual challenge or emergency. Throw Mariah into the wilderness and the second she gets lost or cold, she’ll be demanding the 911 dispatcher send her a magic rescue helicopter. “You HAVE to help me.”  

Exactly... 🙄  in fact no wilderness needed...all it took was not moving into her mommy's McMansion for Christmas and she lost her shit...

She had 3 other mom's houses to celebrate the season with family but nope..."SEND  A HELICOPTER!!... Poor widdle snowflake Mariah is on the ledge!!!! ooops!! I mean driveway and she's melting!!! Ooops! I mean having a melt down!!!"  HURRY!!!!!  😲

• LOL 7