Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

On 6/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, ginger90 said:

She pretends like she's this happy soul with the dogs and the trees and the sun. Grateful for the "little things". Makes her a "better person". Oh, like her college cafeteria actually having the food she said they didn't so she had an excuse (LIE) to be sponsored by a juice company? 

Full. Of. Shit.

I can't stand pretenders like this. Her untruths can cause damage--like when she and Audrey lied about how the airline wouldn't allow their "necessary" service animals and pitched a fit (we've never heard about their 'anxiety' since). Lying about her college's menu was untruthful and potentially damaging. Lying about drinking a brand of juice she was never observed drinking. She has learned nothing from her spiritual yoga journey. She'll step on the backs of whoever she needs to get where she wants to go. She hides behind a veil of happy spirituality when in fact she is calculatingly misleading. 

Mariah is a nothing but a phony with a deceptive soul. She learned from the best, I guess. 

• Love 20
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Checked out the guy's website. Nice bio about how he started his company. Gives major kudos to his parents, and has sweet tributes to his father and dachsund, Gary. Travels around giving design workshops. Seems like a pretty cool guy with a good sense of humor.

Good for Audrey for getting out there and pursuing her dream.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Checked out the guy's website. Nice bio about how he started his company. Gives major kudos to his parents, and has sweet tributes to his father and dachsund, Gary. Travels around giving design workshops. Seems like a pretty cool guy with a good sense of humor.

Good for Audrey for getting out there and pursuing her dream.

I mean this sincerely Gothish;  I really admire your ability to find something positive to say in nearly every post you make.

That being said, If the logo on the cap he is wearing is an example of his creativity, I am singularly unimpressed.  Sometimes I wish I had your empathy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I mean this sincerely Gothish;  I really admire your ability to find something positive to say in nearly every post you make.

That being said, If the logo on the cap he is wearing is an example of his creativity, I am singularly unimpressed.  Sometimes I wish I had your empathy.

I appreciate the compliment Sandy! ❤️ What is Yin without Yang?

His designs didn't knock my socks off, but I figure, someone has to design the everyday logos we see all over the place. They aren't all going to dazzle us, but they are servicable, lol. And he does seem like a cool guy, and I do give Audrey props for getting out there - if this guy inspires her to work hard and pursue her dream, then that's awesome.

• Love 10
(edited)

In the real world, I suspect most "design" work that puts food on the table is pretty mundane, and only occasionally does one get to be really creative.  So she is probably learning some good lessons.  And when designing logos, the colours may already be part of the brand and you cannot copy anybody else's logo that is legally protected by a trademark or copywrite; research is needed to make sure your logo is unique or face lawsuits.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 12:31 PM, TurtlePower said:

I don't mind when people take on opportunities like Mariah is doing with the Naked brand. What gets me is when they LIE. She lied about how much she drank Naked, now she's lying about what Westminster didn't have on the menu to add credibility to that claim. If I were Naked, I'd drop her. 

Does she really think deleting a comment from an old roommate who never saw Mariah drinking Naked in college makes it disappear?  Based on their website, Westminster seems to have a better choice of healthy food than most institutions.  Perhaps Sludge and Pudge should have eaten what they offered instead of always eating "on the go".

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 13
57 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

That being said, If the logo on the cap he is wearing is an example of his creativity, I am singularly unimpressed.

If you go to the "store" on his website you will be similarly unimpressed.  If this guy is her muse, Sludge better stick to hanging on to the back of the Brown Gravy Train for as long as she can.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I agree with this, Sandy.  I wish I could be kinder and more positive, and yes, empathetic too.  

But...I'm with George Carlin on this subject:  I have a very low tolerance for other peoples' bullshit (or what I see as such.)  Sorry to say, being old and having heard it all (or most of it!) has a tendency to make one jaded.  It's wonderful that there are people that can be optimistic and see the sunny side of everything.  Gothish, I hope you never lose that perspective.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

But...I'm with George Carlin on this subject:  I have a very low tolerance for other peoples' bullshit (or what I see as such.)  Sorry to say, being old and having heard it all (or most of it!) has a tendency to make one jaded.

Ditto.  The phony sunshine and roses crap that Sludge and Pudge post are so fake.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Lying about her college's menu was untruthful and potentially damaging. Lying about drinking a brand of juice she was never observed drinking. She has learned nothing from her spiritual yoga journey. She'll step on the backs of whoever she needs to get where she wants to go. She hides behind a veil of happy spirituality when in fact she is calculatingly misleading. 

Mariah is a nothing but a phony with a deceptive soul. She learned from the best, I guess. 

This is why I’m not a fan of influencer type marketing. It attracts the bottom feeders lucky enough to have a bit of a following or minor celebrity looking to make a quick buck from the gullible (I despise MLM for this reason too).

Fans love celebs having social media, as it gives a behind-the-scenes glimpse into a celeb’s personal life, they feel connected and like ‘a friend in the know’ having that kind of access to them.  It’s very easy then, for a celeb to capitalise on their trusting fans and try and push product on their audience this way, which is all fine and dandy with me IF they have integrity and hold out to partner with products they adore, or use, or at very least, have researched personally. They lose my respect entirely with the overpriced detox teas, sugar filled health juices and waist trainer crap these reality stars all peddle to the masses, when it’s blatantly obvious the product has no use in their actual life and they’ve just copied and pasted the marketing spiel (even going as far to delete actual friends humorous teasing in the comments to keep up the deception). 

There are genuine and good (but gullible) fans out there that will buy something based on what ‘Mariah from Sister Wives drinks and says is healthy and she’s a wellness blogger so she would know...’ 

In terms of Mariah (and majority of her MLM loving family), it’s obvious they have no moral compass, integrity or duty of care for their captive audience or fans, they are purely out for the dollar and all they can grift, before the 5 minutes are up and they all need to try and get real jobs.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This is why I’m not a fan of influencer type marketing. It attracts the bottom feeders lucky enough to have a bit of a following or minor celebrity looking to make a quick buck from the gullible (I despise MLM for this reason too).

Fans love celebs having social media, as it gives a behind-the-scenes glimpse into a celeb’s personal life, they feel connected and like ‘a friend in the know’ having that kind of access to them.  It’s very easy then, for a celeb to capitalise on their trusting fans and try and push product on their audience this way, which is all fine and dandy with me IF they have integrity and hold out to partner with products they adore, or use, or at very least, have researched personally. They lose my respect entirely with the overpriced detox teas, sugar filled health juices and waist trainer crap these reality stars all peddle to the masses, when it’s blatantly obvious the product has no use in their actual life and they’ve just copied and pasted the marketing spiel (even going as far to delete actual friends humorous teasing in the comments to keep up the deception). 

There are genuine and good (but gullible) fans out there that will buy something based on what ‘Mariah from Sister Wives drinks and says is healthy and she’s a wellness blogger so she would know...’ 

In terms of Mariah (and majority of her MLM loving family), it’s obvious they have no moral compass, integrity or duty of care for their captive audience or fans, they are purely out for the dollar and all they can grift, before the 5 minutes are up and they all need to try and get real jobs.

I completely agree that celebrities should have some positive personal experience with, or at the very least do thorough research on, the products they shill.

It reminds me of an episode of Frasier, when the station wanted him to promote some products, and he refused to do so unless he or his family and friends tried them out and could truthfully tout their claims.

• Love 4

Now I'm reminded of a Brady Bunch episode, where the family tested laundry detergent, and Mike said they had to have tried it!  So they did.

I am of the opinion that the Browns do not care whether or not they are touting something that is crap, as long as they get their cut.  

COL here.  It just occurs to me that COL can stand for Clueless Old Lady, or Cynical Old Lady.  Right on both counts!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Ok it reminds us all of something different on screen! 

I’ve got the Spider-Man quote ‘with great power, comes great responsibility’ in my head 😆

They have the power, but zero responsibility to go with it. 

This is the problem with making stupid people famous but I can only blame myself for watching this shit show and giving them a power position with an audience. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It’s very easy then, for a celeb to capitalise on their trusting fans and try and push product on their audience this way, which is all fine and dandy with me IF they have integrity and hold out to partner with products they adore, or use, or at very least, have researched personally. They lose my respect entirely with the overpriced detox teas, sugar filled health juices and waist trainer crap these reality stars all peddle to the masses, when it’s blatantly obvious the product has no use in their actual life and they’ve just copied and pasted the marketing spiel (even going as far to delete actual friends humorous teasing in the comments to keep up the deception). 

According to the FTC:

When the advertisement represents that the endorser uses the endorsed product, the endorser must have been a bona fide user of it at the time the endorsement was given. Additionally, the advertiser may continue to run the advertisement only so long as it has good reason to believe that the endorser remains a bona fide user of the product.  [See § 255.1(b) regarding the “good reason to believe” requirement.]

I know they are technically not "advertising" but how is it legal to endorse a product you don't use?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

According to the FTC:

When the advertisement represents that the endorser uses the endorsed product, the endorser must have been a bona fide user of it at the time the endorsement was given. Additionally, the advertiser may continue to run the advertisement only so long as it has good reason to believe that the endorser remains a bona fide user of the product.  [See § 255.1(b) regarding the “good reason to believe” requirement.]

I know they are technically not "advertising" but how is it legal to endorse a product you don't use?

I guess hence the scramble to delete the incriminating comment 😉 

I suppose if this rule does apply to influencers, companies could argue she has photographed herself  ‘candidly’ on her personal Instagram with the product in hand and that is the proof she is using it herself (as it’s not a set up professional photo shoot). They will be given instructions on how to photograph the product and what to say, but it will be on the celeb themselves to do the posting so it appears to be their opinions. They will also be given instructions to monitor the comments for anything like the roommates comments, without opposition like that, it’s difficult to prove they don’t use genuinely use the product. 

I don’t know the specific rules that apply to influencers, but I do know they legally have to have the word ‘sponsored’ or ‘ad’ in the post if they are receiving compensation for it. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Clarification
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

...the endorser must have been a bona fide user of it at the time the endorsement was given.

So I guess she could have bought a bottle, taken a sip, shot the picture and posted it to fulfill the requirement.  Something the Brown Grifters are good at - doing as little as possible for the bucks.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I agree with this, Sandy.  I wish I could be kinder and more positive, and yes, empathetic too.  

But...I'm with George Carlin on this subject:  I have a very low tolerance for other peoples' bullshit (or what I see as such.)  Sorry to say, being old and having heard it all (or most of it!) has a tendency to make one jaded.  It's wonderful that there are people that can be optimistic and see the sunny side of everything.  Gothish, I hope you never lose that perspective.

Agreed. I used to see the sunny side of everything and thought everyone was honest and kind. All that did was make me an easy target for bullying and liars. Once I learned that there were people who would lie and hurt others to get ahead, it was overwhelming because I could not imagine why they'd do that. Don't they feel bad? Don't they care? Isn't their success less enjoyable? No, no and........no. 

So, I have empathy. I just don't have it for people who like to lie to get ahead or get what they want. I lost respect for both Sludge and Pudge following the ESA incident with the airlines--as someone with a disability who could really use a service animal, I was insulted and angry with their actions (and failure to apologize). Anxiety my ass, they're all over the place without those "essential" support dogs. 

Fakers. Liars. I don't have it in me to feel happy for anything they do because of the means they have used to get there. They just cruise on ahead, making up shit as they go with their stupid smiles and fakery. Someone calls Mariah out? Just delete them! Solves everything for her. 

Karma has a lot of work to do with this one. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I think the ESA situation was a rough lesson for Mariah and Audrey. It doesn't seem that they have mentioned it or have used that excuse since. They must have realized that their followers and the public at large were not buying it.

Lesson: If you are going to complain about something on social media, make sure it's a legitimate issue and you know what you're talking about. Example: Target had a nationwide system failure this past Saturday - Point-of-Sale and other systems shut down or malfunctioned for hours. A local tv host and "lifestyle guru" in Rhode Island complained on Twitter because she couldn't purchase her "hundreds of dollars" worth of stuff and asked Target what they were going to do to "make good with us consumers"

Well, she was completely lambasted in the comments. She took the post down the next morning, but people even criticized her on other tweets and other social media. 

Edited by Gothish520
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 6/16/2019 at 12:48 PM, deirdra said:

In the real world, I suspect most "design" work that puts food on the table is pretty mundane, and only occasionally does one get to be really creative.  So she is probably learning some good lessons.  And when designing logos, the colours may already be part of the brand and you cannot copy anybody else's logo that is legally protected by a trademark or copywrite; research is needed to make sure your logo is unique or face lawsuits.

You are so right. I’ve been in this world and it’s usually tedious. And everyone’s an art director, you know? Clients often have their minds set on what they think is great, for numerous reasons, and if you’re lucky you can nudge them out of the box a bit. A client who gives you free rein isa treasure!

• Love 5
On 6/17/2019 at 12:48 AM, DaphneCat said:

According to the FTC:

This reminds me of long ago when Dixie Carter was playing the role of Julia Sugarbaker on "Designing Women".  She was doing some advertising spots for a paint company for a home she supposedly had bought, and was using their products throughout the renovation.  A fan once asked her if the home was hers and if she really used the product, to which Dixie replied, "Well, there is such a thing as truth in advertising!" 

Come to find out years later that the home had indeed been a part of her compensation for the ad.  The ad was supposed to be one in a series that would take the consumer through the reno of Dixie's river hideaway using their products, but for some reason I don't believe the series was ever completed, and if I remember correctly Dixie still owned the home when she passed away. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So Sludge has another passion other than being Mariah's human selfie stick ?

Well, sure, every single thing they do is a "passion" right down to the avocado toast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/17/2019 at 8:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

Agreed. I used to see the sunny side of everything and thought everyone was honest and kind. All that did was make me an easy target for bullying and liars. Once I learned that there were people who would lie and hurt others to get ahead, it was overwhelming because I could not imagine why they'd do that. Don't they feel bad? Don't they care? Isn't their success less enjoyable? No, no and........no. 

So, I have empathy. I just don't have it for people who like to lie to get ahead or get what they want. I lost respect for both Sludge and Pudge following the ESA incident with the airlines--as someone with a disability who could really use a service animal, I was insulted and angry with their actions (and failure to apologize). Anxiety my ass, they're all over the place without those "essential" support dogs. 

Fakers. Liars. I don't have it in me to feel happy for anything they do because of the means they have used to get there. They just cruise on ahead, making up shit as they go with their stupid smiles and fakery. Someone calls Mariah out? Just delete them! Solves everything for her. 

Agree.  I think when I was young and right out of HS, i eventually realized that I was the most naive trusting person on planet Earth.  Quickly learned to trust very few people.

• Love 5
On 6/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

16 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Agree.  I think when I was young and right out of HS, i eventually realized that I was the most naive trusting person on planet Earth.  Quickly learned to trust very few people.

I think you can realize that many people are only out for themselves, that many people lie, and that many people are selfish and self-serving and still have a positive outlook and still see the good in the world. Otherwise, life would be very dreary! 

I also think that most people have it in them to behave selfishly. Doesn't mean that they are evil or horrible. I have no problem calling The Browns out when they deserve it, but that doesn't mean that everything they do and say deserves criticism. I choose not to revel in relentless negativity and bad feelings.

• Love 12
(edited)

Faux activism that is actually a sponsored post for GoDaddy. Typical. Wouldn’t volunteer to do anything worthwhile, unless getting a quick buck for it.

I loved the shout out to her insect animal loving dad in the post, it brought back fond memories of him being stung by the wasp that time and being so dramatic, when Truly also got stung and barely made a peep. (I’ll also add she got stung at the expense of king Sol from memory whom he chose to save from the nest first instead of Truly. Standard Kody operating procedure. Anyway I digress).

Someone wrote in the comments: 

CC49850E-555D-4323-96CB-B15F0C119868.jpeg.a2943f269fc034096a63cd458c65df2d.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Mykelti style errors
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:
Faux activism that is actually a sponsored post for GoDaddy. Typical. Wouldn’t volunteer to do anything worthwhile, unless getting a quick buck for it.

THIS!

wasn't GoDaddy also the company that used to run the skeevy Super Bowl ads?  not very feminist of her.  you'll notice that I am following mariah's lead and only capitalizing "I" (because obviously I am the center of the universe) and the names of entities that might benefit me financially.  this post brought to you by DirtyHair TM and the Toddler Toe Tap TM.  collab with me!

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

this post brought to you by DirtyHair TM and the Toddler Toe Tap TM.  collab with me!

Is that what you call a toddler toe tap?  I had to look at the pic for a few minutes to figure out what was weird about her left leg/foot.  It sort of looked like when you get out of the car and you have a wedgie but you don’t want to be seen pulling it out of your bum so you move your leg around funny in hopes that it will pop out on its own . . .

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I loved the shout out to her insect animal loving dad in the post, it brought back fond memories of him being stung by the wasp that time and being so dramatic, when Truly also got stung and barely made a peep. (I’ll also add she got stung at the expense of king Sol from memory whom he chose to save from the nest first instead of Truly. Standard Kody operating procedure. Anyway I digress).

A grad student not doing proper research on a company before endorsing a product?!?  I'm not surprised, her activism is as superficial as the rest of her life, such as the "my dog is ESA" myth.  Anything to be an "influencer" and for an easy buck. Sheesh.  🙄

6 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Is that what you call a toddler toe tap?  I had to look at the pic for a few minutes to figure out what was weird about her left leg/foot.  It sort of looked like when you get out of the car and you have a wedgie but you don’t want to be seen pulling it out of your bum so you move your leg around funny in hopes that it will pop out on its own . . .

I saw that, too.   Mariah is such a child.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Love 9

"Nature is freaking cool.  We all have some connection with nature."

Wow, I am so impressed with such deep and insightful declarations. And from a Master's student.  So profound.

She probably wouldn't know a bee if it stung her on her toddler pose toe.

My hate for this poseur grows with every insipid posting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

"Surely there are other bee saving organizations you could support instead?"

There are. Most areas have local groups dedicated to the removal and relocation of bees. Why didn't Mariah do something more local to help her own community? Instead she runs to the biggest name she can find, snaps an opportunistic photo and makes herself sound like an idiot ('nature is freaking cool'--really?). These causes are nothing more than a passing trend for which she wants attention because, you know, she "cares". 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

These causes are nothing more than a passing trend for which she wants attention because, you know, she "cares".

Herd a term several months ago.  Listening to a show on the radio,  two activists talked about people who are only there for the glory and quickly send them on there way.  They called them slacktivist's.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

"Nature is freaking cool.  We all have some connection with nature."

She's finding "nature" for the first time in Chicago?  There's tons of nature in Utah & Nevada where she grew up.  That bee sign at Wrigley's Field is not a real bee, dear.  She sure is a slacktivist!  Sometimes I wonder if she's even gay or just prefers the company of women instead of controlling men.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

"Surely there are other bee saving organizations you could support instead?"

There are. Most areas have local groups dedicated to the removal and relocation of bees. Why didn't Mariah do something more local to help her own community? Instead she runs to the biggest name she can find, snaps an opportunistic photo and makes herself sound like an idiot ('nature is freaking cool'--really?). These causes are nothing more than a passing trend for which she wants attention because, you know, she "cares". 

Plus, I assume she's getting paid. So there's that too.

• Love 4

Yup, unwashed hair, cheesing, pretending they actually do soul cycle (not just turn up for the picture), matching fire hazard jackets, pride and rainbows, uncapitalised letters that deserve the respect of capitalisation...Nothing new to see here, just standard Pudge/sludge operating procedure. 

Ok what is with the ugly (presumably LuLaRoe) leggings on Audrey? Wow those look like literal crap💩 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok what is with the ugly (presumably LuLaRoe) leggings on Audrey? Wow those look like literal crap💩 

Did you see Mariah’s leggings?  Horizontal stripes, for when you want your ass to look like it needs it’s own zip code!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Sooo all I got from this self-absorbed dribble and video, is a motion sickness induced headache and that yoga (like white shoes) is queer now. Who knew?

Also ‘my queerness is a practice.’ Um why though? she has to practice being queer? Shouldn’t it just be a part of her identity, ingrained in who she is?  Why would you need to practice who you inherently are? 

Just my unasked for opinion, but she should quit public posting about anything philosophical until she gets out of her self absorbed early twenties and gains real perspective and life experience. She’s embarrassing herself and future middle-aged Mariah will cringe, (assuming she does develop enough humility by then). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

So three paragraphs that make virtually no sense, followed by "I'm turning off commenting for some blithering reason followed by a request for messages.  Her flight of fancy gibberish becomes less and less coherent all of the time.

17 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

She’s embarrassing herself and future middle-aged Mariah will cringe, (assuming she does develop enough humility by then). 

Not only is she embarrassing herself but she's making me want to puke.  And the thought of her ever developing self awareness - not happening.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 6/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, toodles said:

Call me old fashion, but V-8 is a regular part of my breakfast and has been for years.  It's not green, but it's not expensive and you can get a big bottle instead of a bunch of plastic bottles.  You can get it at Costco in cans too.  

Green juice?  Big deal.

small voice----we have a very large bottle of Naked Green Machine in the fridge

I will show myself out.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I wouldn't count on Mariah ever having humility (look at her parents.)  They could all use a big dose of it.  It would be nice if they did.

Humility is for us lowly monogamists.

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And the thought of her ever developing self awareness - not happening.

I know 😔 the cards are fully stacked against her, but I’m still rooting for her to have an epiphany one day and gain even an ounce of self awareness, maybe when the audience is long gone and she’s working a 9-5, perhaps experienced a few breakups and hardships in life that help one gain perspective...

I would never defend her, she’s never been my favourite and as a personality, she’s thoroughly unlikable to me (and I’m not imagining that will change). I’m guess I’m hoping even just a tiny bit of that smug pompousness and me-me-me  in her posts is still youth and will fade. I know personally I’m glad there was little social media when I was 22, god only knows what horrors I would have posted! 😆 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

small voice----we have a very large bottle of Naked Green Machine in the fridge

I will show myself out.....

I for one am totally ok with this, as long as you didn’t buy it cos Mariah said you should. If that was the case, you should not only see yourself out, but let the fridge door hit your backside on the way. 

Otherwise, you enjoy that juice and sit right here with me! 😆 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I for one am totally ok with this, as long as you didn’t buy it cos Mariah said you should. If that was the case, you should not only see yourself out, but let the fridge door hit your backside on the way. 

Otherwise, you enjoy that juice and sit right here with me! 😆 

Actually, I buy it mostly for Mr. Twopper who alternates between it and V8.   I was catching up on reading the posts and saw the discussion about whether she used it in college.   It sounded familiar so I went to look at the bottle just to make sure that's the brand we have.

• Love 4