Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

I was able to decipher some of the titles.  I see:---Wanderlust...Strong is the New Pretty...Wonder Women...Why We Ma?????....Delusions of Gender....something by Cheryl Strayed (could be Brave Enough)...something by Ayn Rand...Me and Earl and the Dying Girl...The Road.  That's all I could make out.  Maybe their cookbooks are in the kitchen and textbooks on their desk.

Smoke is curling from an incense stick on the mantle.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Does Audrey go to school too, or does she work? I don't remember seeing it mentioned? Maybe she is a stay at home wife?

I haven't heard anything about school or career for "Audge" but it seems she is throwing herself full tilt into LLR.   I followed some links on lularoeaudreykriss and came to a dead end at Rainbow LulaRoe, a closed Facebook site, which I wasn't about to ask to join.  I don't know if the rainbow aspect refers to the myriad of colors offered by LLR or their orientation.  Seems rather limiting to offer LLR to such a select group only, so it must be referencing the colors.

I was able to view a video slapped together by Mariah and Audge, it's about 50 minutes long and I skipped through it.  The first 5 minutes are M & A self consciously preparing for call-in's by customers, a rack of LLR garments in black and white.  Mariah is more confident on camera, Audge does a lot of mugging with exaggerated facial expressions.  Pretty amateur effort all around.

The glimpses we have seen of the apartment (fireplace, french doors etc.)  look pretty swank as does the neighborhood, so money is coming is funneling to them from somewhere.

• Love 5

Audrey seems like a sweet girl and Mariah more dominating. She says she is a blogger, where is her blog? Is it these random instagram posts and videos? And is it me or does Mariah's hair always look greasy and dirty? 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

That pictures makes it look like it's 3 inches long!

Two more inches of growth, then there will be Instagrams of them sitting braiding each others pit hair.  Then will come videos of them with fists in the air stomping around chanting I Will Survive.

• Love 4
On 9/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, suomi said:

Too lazy to correct the typos? Are those pancakes? Too burnt to tell; good to know the peanut butter is within its intended life span. Are two people eating that many 'cakes? "Rub it on your thighs, because that's where it's going," as we say in my house. Bless her heart, she can't hold a candle to Michelle but she does offer discount coupons, LOL. 

Too lazy to correct the typos because she's too busy putting in all those hashtags. 

#seriously #whocares #narcisisst #zlistrealitytvpersonality #goawayalready 

• Love 6

"One of my favorite things about myself is that every time a new season comes around I think it is my favorite season. I love it because that means I'm not waiting around all year for my favorite season..."

*blink blink*

That has to be the most vapid comment I have ever read.

• Love 19

Exactly who I was reminded of by today's eye brows on Mariah.  They've managed a lighting and hair spray combination to give Audrey the look of gray hair.  Do they actually look at the photos before posting?

• Love 10

Geez these two are certainly in love with themselves.   

And can't you just hear it:   "You're prettier", "No, you're prettier", "No you are absolutely adorbs", "Let's lots and lots of pictures of each other because the world thinks so too", "Of course they do, because we are pretty and adorbs and stars and gay".

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

My third favorite thing about myself is that my eyebrows don't look like a dump truck left skid marks on my face.

My favorite thing about you is that your name is a Golden Girls reference. My second favorite thing about you is that you make me cackle inappropriately loudly.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

My favorite thing about you is that your name is a Golden Girls reference. My second favorite thing about you is that you make me cackle inappropriately loudly.

I love Celia's name too!  GG fan here, and my 30-something daughter grew up watching it with me.

But my favorite things about our Celia:  her avatar, and her wit.  Cackling at her posts is a huge plus, too.

• Love 6
On 9/7/2018 at 3:16 PM, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn#chicago #chicagofitness#chicagoblogger #fitnessblogger#healthandwellness #fallfeels #chicagofall#chitown #wellnessblogger #seasons #fall#fallinthecity

9C40E4D3-1E3A-415E-B689-F06EF63FAD29.jpeg

92365389-A516-4038-A2D6-73D40C174D68.jpeg

Honestly? FOUR fall-related hashtags? Are seasons hot and trending on Twitter?

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

What's up with all the blogger hashtags?  Does she really have time to write a blog in addition to all these inane SM posts?

And doesn't a graduate degree require massive amounts of study?

Where does dear Mariah find the time to post and hashtag everything she does?  She must have legions of fawning sycophants just like her mother.

That apple didn't fall one inch from the tree.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And doesn't a graduate degree require massive amounts of study?

As I recall, every waking hour was taken up with classes and study. I was lucky to find time to sleep let along do yoga and blog.  School must be a whole lot different these days.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

As I recall, every waking hour was taken up with classes and study. I was lucky to find time to sleep let along do yoga and blog.  School must be a whole lot different these days.

I got my MSW in 1982. I was a single mother with two young boys.  I was a good student.  Yes, there was a lot of work, but, it wasn't all consuming like say, the way I hear law school is and the way my first husband was consumed by medical school.  We had a lot of reading and a lot of papers in addition to class time, but, I did manage to have a life.  I am not a fan of Mariah and her constant posting, and don't find any of it compelling, but, if that's how she wants to spend her off time, that's her choice.  

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Where is this Chicago blog? I don't know of any fitness blog. She has a wellness blog?

She hashtagged all three like she always does but all I ever see from her is Instagram crap.  Does that count as a blog?

I'm not positive, but didn't she have a Tumbler page at some point? I think you might have to be a member to see anything on that site, it's not one I'm familiar with past very bad experiences my daughter had with a psycho stalker when she was in high school.

• Love 2