Type keyword(s) to search

Say Yes To The Dress - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yeah, I thought the dress Chloe chose made her look like a barrel. She'll probably wear Spanx or some kind of shapewear for the actual wedding though. Country bride sounded terrible, like her voice couldn't decide between yodeling and vibrato.

England episode, that has now been exiled to early Sunday mornings. Raven's dresses all were gorgeous, although I thought the one she chose said red carpet rather than wedding. Frilly altered dress looked like someone had glued tissue paper to it. Just awful.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

England episode, that has now been exiled to early Sunday mornings. Raven's dresses all were gorgeous, although I thought the one she chose said red carpet rather than wedding. Frilly altered dress looked like someone had glued tissue paper to it. Just awful.

I loved Raven! She looked great in everything. Jade made a great choice as well. That 'not quite pink, not quite blush' dress was a horror...It looks awful on everyone because it's just awful...some brides go way overboard to be 'unique'...epic fail. And it clashed with her hair. I just set up a  'record' feature for the England show. I find it a wonderful surprise to find it in my recordings.

• Love 3

I hate that the SYTTD: England is buried on Sunday morning.  Although, I do record it and I enjoy watching it with my Sunday breakfast.  I just wish it was on Saturday nights.  It's usually a nice palate cleanser from the OG SYTTD.  :) 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Yeah, I thought the dress Chloe chose made her look like a barrel. She'll probably wear Spanx or some kind of shapewear for the actual wedding though. Country bride sounded terrible, like her voice couldn't decide between yodeling and vibrato.

England episode (I love these!): I thought Raven looked gorgeous in everything she tried.

The frilly altered dress was a horror. It looked like the bride draped a wrinkled comforter around herself and covered it with tissue paper flowers.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, jcbrown said:

England episode (I love these!): I thought Raven looked gorgeous in everything she tried.

The frilly altered dress was a horror. It looked like the bride draped a wrinkled comforter around herself and covered it with tissue paper flowers.

That frilly dress was fugly as well as being astoundingly unflattering.

The girl had a kind of barrel chest so the ruching was tight and then it just flared out into that mess so she looked enormous. And the bodice itself seemed ill fitting because even at her wedding where it theoretically had been altered, the material was sticking away from her breasts.

I don't think I would have been a fan of the dress unmodified but I think the original design with the tight ruching below the hips would have been at least more theoretically flattering. I say theoretically because the style would only flatter someone who was thinner on top because of the silhouette. So on a slimmer woman you would have had more of a shape showing before it poufed out.

As modified you just saw a stocky ruched chest and then a vomit of tulle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/22/2021 at 12:21 PM, ChitChat said:

I like Gok, but some of the dresses he picks for the brides look terrible.  They eventually get it right though.  Maybe it's because some of the dresses appear to be ill-fitted at the try-on stage, but look better once tailored to the individual.  That's to be expected.  

I think that Gok has a plan in the way he chooses dresses.  It could be that he wants to see how they react to specific features.  Ultimately, it seems like a funnel that starts with 'anything goes' down to the perfect dress.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, cynicat said:

I think that Gok has a plan in the way he chooses dresses.  It could be that he wants to see how they react to specific features.  Ultimately, it seems like a funnel that starts with 'anything goes' down to the perfect dress.

Also, the shop has a great selection, but it's not as overwhelming as Kleinfeld.  

I feel like Kleinfeld carries so many designers and the styles tend to be very similar across brands.  Remember when everyone had a stripper fairy dress in their collection?    

There is a different selection of designers at the British shop and you don't see ten versions of the same style and silhouette.  There is more variety across the lines they carry.  Kleinfeld has so many it's like more of the same over and over.

Know what I mean?

• Love 5

I loved Chloe - I want to be friends with her. Such a great sense of humor and she seemed so warm and genuine. 

I find it interesting that Pnina and Haley Page dresses are off the radar after being pushed and pushed for years. I get because of Covid they are not there in-person, but we are not even seeing their dresses. Actually...in general I am not seeing enough dresses. These one and done appointments are not doing it for me. Please have them try on many dressses! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Also, the shop has a great selection, but it's not as overwhelming as Kleinfeld.  

I feel like Kleinfeld carries so many designers and the styles tend to be very similar across brands.  Remember when everyone had a stripper fairy dress in their collection?    

There is a different selection of designers at the British shop and you don't see ten versions of the same style and silhouette.  There is more variety across the lines they carry.  Kleinfeld has so many it's like more of the same over and over.

Know what I mean?

Yes exactly! With Gok, you see (usually) 3 dresses that are very different- silhouettes, sleeves, embellishments, etc. With Kleinfeld, it's 3 (or so) that are often quite similar. In fact, with the same sex couple I could barely tell the dresses each bride tried on apart. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Yes exactly! With Gok, you see (usually) 3 dresses that are very different- silhouettes, sleeves, embellishments, etc. With Kleinfeld, it's 3 (or so) that are often quite similar. In fact, with the same sex couple I could barely tell the dresses each bride tried on apart. 

Gok also has a better imagination with the fittings.  He'll pin on sleeves, straps, embellishments, etc.  And sometimes he sketches.  I know he is a hired gun at the shop, but he is a stylist.

I think he does a better job than the Kleinfeld crew.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, junejunehannah said:

I loved Chloe - I want to be friends with her. Such a great sense of humor and she seemed so warm and genuine. 

I find it interesting that Pnina and Haley Page dresses are off the radar after being pushed and pushed for years. I get because of Covid they are not there in-person, but we are not even seeing their dresses. Actually...in general I am not seeing enough dresses. These one and done appointments are not doing it for me. Please have them try on many dressses! 

Haley Page lost her wedding dress company as she licensed her name. I am not sure she is even doing wedding dresses at the moment. 

Pnina hasn't been around for several seasons nor do I remember her dresses. Or at least there haven't been any super memorable episodes like the early seasons when women were paying $25,000 for some of her dresses. I don't know whether she used to be exclusive to Kleinfelds but now if you go to her website, her dresses are available in a lot of different stores across the country. 

Perhaps Randy's line will be the new go-to line. I think there have been one-offs in the past season or two where a designer like Lazaro was doing a trunk show and a bride just happened to want a Lazaro dress.

Remember, the England episodes were actually filmed two years ago.

I believe Pnina was exclusive to Kleinfelds. Interesting she's expanded now. I have wondered if the brands they feature are paying for that privilege. There are many they carry we don't see getting a try.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, junejunehannah said:

Actually...in general I am not seeing enough dresses. These one and done appointments are not doing it for me. Please have them try on many dressses!

Agree!  Now that you say that, I wonder if this show is basically adults playing virtual Barbie through watching real people try on lots of different dresses?  Or else it's a ridiculous thought I just need more coffee.  Could be both.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Remember, the England episodes were actually filmed two years ago.

I believe Pnina was exclusive to Kleinfelds. Interesting she's expanded now. I have wondered if the brands they feature are paying for that privilege. There are many they carry we don't see getting a try.

I think at least part of the reason that Pnina was featured so often on SYTTD was because Kleinfelds was the exclusive distributor in the US.  I'm sure they figured it would drive traffic to the store if women watching the show loved her dresses and came to Kleinfelds because it was the only outlet.

Now, with her stuff available all over the country, there is a lot less incentive for her to be on the show since, if a bride sees one of her dresses on SYTTD, she can go out and find it closer to home.

Now that Haley Paige no longer owns the rights to her name when used for wedding dresses, there's no reason to feature her, either.  She's not designing Haley Paige gowns anymore and, appearing on the show plugging those dresses isn't going to help her current business prospects.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Tonight's blond bride never had any intention of getting a dress at Kleinfeld.  She was there just because her mom wanted her to shop there.

The other bride was annoying.  Her fiancé was going to buy her second dress but he didn't know it yet?  One of those "it's all about me" brides.

• Love 10

So, that link crashed my browser.

Petite bride knew what worked on her and what would be overwhelming. Her mother and sister weren't listening and kept pushing dresses that were the wrong type. I don't blame her for being done with the whole thing.

Liked the second dress on LaQuesha until the explosion of tulle on the bottom.

• Love 1

I liked LaQuesha a lot more at the end than I expected to when the epi started. I was quite impressed at how diplomatically Randy managed to say, “both your  boobs are completely hanging out and no one will be able to see anything else!” when she came out in the first dress.

Blond bride needed to shop alone and to try on something simple and elegant. Not sure why her consultant kept bringing her variations on the same dress.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, camom said:

Tonight's blond bride never had any intention of getting a dress at Kleinfeld.  She was there just because her mom wanted her to shop there.

The other bride was annoying.  Her fiancé was going to buy her second dress but he didn't know it yet?  One of those "it's all about me" brides.

And her gigantic boobs hanging out of the first dress.  Not a good look for someone who wanted a classy dress (anything but).

• Love 3
7 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Blond bride needed to shop alone and to try on something simple and elegant. Not sure why her consultant kept bringing her variations on the same dress.

My first thought when she said that she didn't want a lot of bling was to put her in a plain, satin-type of dress.  Something very formal & elegant.  I'm no bridal dress expert, but I don't understand why the consultant didn't go that route.  

As for SYTTD in England, again, I like Gok, but I think some of the dresses he puts those brides in are truly awful on them.  Everything was a low, plunging neckline on the latest episode.  All I could see on some of those dresses was the bra cups showing through.  I think Gok likes to be "shocking" by exposing a lot of skin on his brides!  Some of them looked good, but some of the dresses were a 'no' for me!  YMMV.  

• Love 1

He Gok dresses were underwhelming this week.

And HELEN the bride would have been better off spending her money on a better wig and some dental work. It wasn’t just the front gap but it appeared she might be missing teeth in the back.

And if her budget was unlimited, why was she being shown the sake relatively inexpensive dresses that everyone else is shown. At Kleinfelds they are shown some truly fabulous stuff when the budget is high. Yes you can find a lovely dress on a more modest budget and money doesn’t necessarily mean the dress is beautiful, but a high budget does enable one to pick from the higher end designers who use more beautiful materials and often have better designs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

LaQuesha was a little too much for me. The first dress was an abomination, which Randy very diplomatically told her was a no go and why! The tulle & feather explosion wasn't it either, I hope she changed her mind. The 3rd dress was exactly what she wanted and it looked the best on her, was elegant & classy...

Blonde, petite bride just wasn't into it. The consultant was no help. I agree with the bride that she'll shop alone next time. 

• Love 3

Uch, that petite blond bride was soooo obnoxious, IMO. That perpetual pout and the expression like she's smelling a wet fart? Please bitch, just speak up and tell your consultant what YOU want. She should have been in a satin sheath like Carolyn Bessette Kennedy wore, that would have been perfect for her. She's very pretty, but her negative superior personality put a veneer of sour over her.

They had to bring out LaQuesha in that boob hanging dress just as a show ploy right? There's no way someone could look at themselves with giant udders hanging out and think that looks 'bridal'...unless you're hooked up to a milking machine and your name is Bubbles the Cow.

As for Gok, I haven't seen the UK version on in a few weeks, is it still going?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, ChitChat said:

My first thought when she said that she didn't want a lot of bling was to put her in a plain, satin-type of dress.  Something very formal & elegant.  I'm no bridal dress expert, but I don't understand why the consultant didn't go that route.  

Right?  Her attitude was off-putting because so many women would probably love to be on SYTTD. I don't know if it's her general attitude or if she was pushed into it because of her mother but it was frustrating to watch. On the other hand, why weren't they bringing her super simple dresses?  At least one without lace.  The Carolyn Bessette Kennedy one is a good idea.

13 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I was quite impressed at how diplomatically Randy managed to say, “both your  boobs are completely hanging out and no one will be able to see anything else!” when she came out in the first dress.

I loved what Randy did when he discussed the apex issue because the "falling off" look is something I've seen before, think looks awful and it's not exclusively a chest size issue.  I've seen that same "falling off/droopy" look on people with very small cups.  It's less a chest size issue than it is a decolletage size issue.  It was an epiphany.

I liked both dresses she chose.  I thought I'd hate the poofy thing in front but she really did have what it takes to pull it off. 

26 minutes ago, gingerella said:

As for Gok, I haven't seen the UK version on in a few weeks, is it still going?

It is but it's now split from the US airing and airs very early Sunday morning. 

The UK version has leaned quite heavily into the tragic backstories lately. And I don't like when we don't learn about the people they're marrying.  Call me shallow but I like to judge hotness compatibility.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I loved what Randy did when he discussed the apex issue because the "falling off" look is something I've seen before, think looks awful and it's not exclusively a chest size issue.  I've seen that same "falling off/droopy" look on people with very small cups.  It's less a chest size issue than it is a decolletage size issue.  It was an epiphany.

Agreed.  That was a good "bridal" lesson!  I'm not a fan of the sweetheart neckline when it barely covers the brides nipples.  Makes me want to pull that dress up myself!!   When looking at some of these dresses, I think that modesty went out the window a long time ago! 

I'm all for a bridal gown with a little more coverage for the ceremony (especially in a church), and then they can go full stripper mode with a second dress for the reception if that's their thing.   ;)   Look at me everybody!!  I'm super sexy!!  Jeez, save it for the honeymoon!   

• Love 2

It was quite the contrast. I paired this week's hanging boobs and blond pouty queen with a Gok season 1 episode where he worked with a red head who'd lost her eyesight. Gok was so sensitive and really made the bride feel beautiful. He also featured a Marilyn Monroe lookalike who ended up buying a Randy Fenoli dress. Not an unpleasant person in the episode. So refreshing.

• Love 2

I wonder if Vera retired, she hasn't show up for any of the alterations.

And HELEN the bride would have been better off spending her money on a better wig and some dental work.

And ditch the purple lipstick. I've found that generally only black women can truly carry off purple but that shade was all wrong for her. Her mom had really sparkly purple lipstick as well. As for the dress, the top was nice but I really dislike the trumpet skirt in an entirely different fabric.

TLC is now also showing the England edition repeats on weekdays at 4 and 5am.

This talk about the blond who hated everything and should have tried on something simpler (I agree), makes me think that the way Gok works with brides is much better.  They talk about what they want and then trust him to put them in dresses that they may not have picked for themselves.  It worked with the first bride when the consultant brought in the dress that she initially thought looked cheap.  I wasn't crazy about the tulle around the shoulders, but the rest of it really was beautiful and looked really good on her.

• Love 4
On 9/1/2021 at 7:33 AM, Rootbeer said:

Now that Haley Paige no longer owns the rights to her name when used for wedding dresses, there's no reason to feature her, either.  She's not designing Haley Paige gowns anymore and, appearing on the show plugging those dresses isn't going to help her current business prospects.

If I understand correctly, she has lost the rights to her name, period. She cannot use it to identify herself in social media or in any other business venture (it appears she tried with a non-bridal business and JLM’s lawyers pounced). She isn’t doing any bridal anything. JLM owns her name, her bridal line, everything. There’s no way she can associate herself with any of her prior creations, and it doesn’t appear she’d be allowed to, much less want to, even remotely promote the things created by others under her name.

Hayley apparently started using the bridal line instagram to do/say more personal things; it’s been a while since I read up on it but I think JLM asked her to stop doing that and she refused, so they sued her into nonexistence because she signed a bad contract at the age of 25.

Upon further reading it looks like a June ruling will allow her to start a new business in 2022, but not under her own name: Article 

Edited by Toodleoo
3 hours ago, Shannon L. said:

This talk about the blond who hated everything and should have tried on something simpler (I agree), makes me think that the way Gok works with brides is much better.

From what her Mom & sister said, it sounds like she's like that with everything - hard to please!  Maybe she wasn't articulating what she wanted because she was so confused herself.  Although I do think the consultant should've brought in a dress with no bling just to see what she thought about it.  Problem is, she was so nitpicky about everything!  She probably would've found something wrong with anything they put on her!  

She needs to go home and do a Google search for bridal dresses and at least narrow down the look she's going for to a few dresses, then when she goes dress shopping she won't be so overwhelmed.  I thought she gave up too easily.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

From what her Mom & sister said, it sounds like she's like that with everything - hard to please!  Maybe she wasn't articulating what she wanted because she was so confused herself.  Although I do think the consultant should've brought in a dress with no bling just to see what she thought about it.  Problem is, she was so nitpicky about everything!  She probably would've found something wrong with anything they put on her!  

She needs to go home and do a Google search for bridal dresses and at least narrow down the look she's going for to a few dresses, then when she goes dress shopping she won't be so overwhelmed.  I thought she gave up too easily.  

Perhaps the mom/sister aren't listening to the bride. I grew up that way. Mom/sister had similar tastes. I'm a renegade to the bone. Never liked shopping with either one of them. I always felt like I was being pushed to something I'm not. I totally understood when she said the next time she goes shopping she's going alone.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I know the appointments have to be booked in advance. Logically, Kleinfeld should ask the bride to review a catalog of some of their gowns and select a couple just to clarify what they envision as the style of the dress.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Angel pie said:

I know the appointments have to be booked in advance. Logically, Kleinfeld should ask the bride to review a catalog of some of their gowns and select a couple just to clarify what they envision as the style of the dress.

It would be inconceivable that any bride in real life actually had not studied bridal magazines.

The only scenario I could imagine is that a bride actually could get an f about the dress but just needed something to wear. But they wouldn't wind up at Kleinfelds. I had a friend who went to Davids and got a nice off the rack dress for under $500 and another who got married in a pretty non-bridal dress at a restaurant where they had booked a private room.

• Love 3
On 9/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, amarante said:

Yes you can find a lovely dress on a more modest budget and money doesn’t necessarily mean the dress is beautiful, but a high budget does enable one to pick from the higher end designers who use more beautiful materials and often have better designs.

Also you can dang near get a custom/ cotutor(sp?) dress. I'll never understand when someone with an "unlimited" budget doesn't go directly to a designer like Vera Wang or Amsale.  I wouldn't go off the rack "basic" to Klinefeld's 

• Love 4

Hi, I'm in the UK and have just seen an old SYTTD.( NY Kleinfeld)

Season 16 episode 3.

The episode where Ally (Pinina assistant)

gets two couture dresses 

Did anyone notice the dressing room scene with friends and family.

The little girl is worth watching.

I apologize if this has come up before on this forum, but please check it out.

Denise

• Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Also you can dang near get a custom/ cotutor(sp?) dress. I'll never understand when someone with an "unlimited" budget doesn't go directly to a designer like Vera Wang or Amsale.  I wouldn't go off the rack "basic" to Klinefeld's 

In fairness if you go to a specific designer you would be limited to that designer and Kleinfelds does carry some of the higher end designers. 

But I think the more sophisticated brides are probably visiting the ateliers of designers whose designs they have liked in magazines.

Some years ago there was a series in the Amsale boutique and those designs were lovely but seemed very much appealing to a certain taste. They were almost the antithesis of what Pnina was showing at the time. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, amarante said:

In fairness if you go to a specific designer you would be limited to that designer and Kleinfelds does carry some of the higher end designers. 

But I think the more sophisticated brides are probably visiting the ateliers of designers whose designs they have liked in magazines.

Some years ago there was a series in the Amsale boutique and those designs were lovely but seemed very much appealing to a certain taste. They were almost the antithesis of what Pnina was showing at the time. 

I remember the Amsale show, loved it BTW, and I love her designs/dresses the designer that they have now since she's passed has really done a good job of continuing on where she left off and continuing a little bit in her essence but at the same time doing their own thing.

This is the perfect example of what I mean when brides who go to Klinefelds with "unlimited budgets" go directly to the designer and get something custom/couture not off the rack even if Klinefeld has a lot of the higher end designer like Amsale, Reem Acra, Oscar de la Renta, ect.

Model Jasmine Tookes married her Ecuadorian Snapchat executive boyfriend in his country of Ecuador over the weekend, where his farther was just elected to head of the country I think. 

She wore custom Zuhair Murad and she channeled her inner Gace Kelly and looked amazing imo. 

The ball gown top skirt came off and she wore the lace sheath dress underneath all that and then at the reception she took off the big ball gown over skirt. 

So it was a 2 in 1 dress.

The rest of the wedding pictures and write up are on vouge:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/slideshow/jasmine-tookes-juan-david-borrero-ecuador-wedding/amp

But as sitting here thinking about it as I'm writing this post I wonder if she got a little bit of a discount because she posted the designer all on her social media as well as the designer posted her on his social media and then we have this vogue article about it and it's all over online as well, So it's free press for Zurhair.

86.jpg

30-2.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2

On the Facebook Buy and Sell group in my area, someone was selling their used wedding gown for $25,000.  They purchased it new for $39,000!  A few posted that an FB group really isn't the best place to sell this item.  

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Marisagf said:

On the Facebook Buy and Sell group in my area, someone was selling their used wedding gown for $25,000.  They purchased it new for $39,000!  A few posted that an FB group really isn't the best place to sell this item.  

Not if they are firm on that $25,000 price. Ebay might be better or heck even craigslist. 

Can someone explain to me the purpose of the off the shoulder straps Monique had to have? Is it so technically the dress isn't strapless? I don't like the look of them. Peter was fine, so much better than Shay. Funny when the producer asked him if he liked plunging necklines.

• Love 5

Right after Peter is introduced, and I had to go back and pause to confirm, there's a bride with electric blue hair wearing red cat ears. Her friend(?) is sporting a pink and black steampunk-ish facinator. Gotta wonder what was up with that. And hopefully we never have to see Shea again.

So Monique's MiL is Moslem or a nun in a very strange sect? Not a fan of her dress, with or without adjustments, but love the headpiece. Random trivia of the day; the origin of the term 'trunk show'.

• Love 4

Not a fan of Peter, the new salesperson. He’s too much about himself and not  th brides. I don’t care that you had to wear a tie and shirt at your old work, I don’t want you helping me with your shirt open to your mid chest and I can see all your chest hair. It’s distracting and unprofessional. I cannot see Ronnie approving this fakakta ‘uniform’. Randy Fenoli, that’s your work wear mentor Peter.

• Love 8

Monique looked miserable. Her dress looked good once it was fitted but she was giving last week's bride a run for her money in wedding dress misery except she actually found one. Or maybe she needed to given how little time was left before the wedding.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Can someone explain to me the purpose of the off the shoulder straps Monique had to have?

I noticed the off the shoulder straps at the wedding weren’t either of the ones they had pinned on at the salon, but anyway I thought those loose, floppy strips of bedazzled cloth looked dumb. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought hairy chests have been out of style for quite a while 

Personally, I find a little chest hair peeking out of the top of a shirt sexy. 

But, if my consultant came up to me attired as Peter was, I'd probably automatically say something like, "I guess I got here a little early. Go ahead and finish dressing and we can get started in five minutes."

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 9/8/2021 at 7:17 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

She wore custom Zuhair Murad and she channeled her inner Gace Kelly and looked amazing imo. 

Thanks for the link!  That is a beautiful dress.  I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the ceremony too.  The white roses and assorted flowers filling the church were just stunning!

7 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Right after Peter is introduced, and I had to go back and pause to confirm, there's a bride with electric blue hair wearing red cat ears.

I saw her!  I didn't see her friend though.  I should've hit pause!

7 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don’t care that you had to wear a tie and shirt at your old work, I don’t want you helping me with your shirt open to your mid chest and I can see all your chest hair.

I kept waiting for him to button his shirt and fix his tie!  That look is a 'no' for me. 

7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Monique looked miserable.

I wasn't convinced that she really loved that dress.  After the consultant brought in a group of dresses that she hated, I think she should've walked the bride through the stockroom to see if she could point out what she liked.   When someone is that picky, it's going to be difficult for a consultant to find the right dress.  I felt like the consultant was pushing that dress on her.  

This season of SYTTD is lacking the same energy as in past seasons.  There aren't as many brides in the salon (which I understand), but I miss the background noise of all of the other brides and their entourages.  These consultants aren't doing it for me either.  

• Love 3