Type keyword(s) to search

Say Yes To The Dress - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, dogdays2 said:

Well said.

The mere process of trying to choose a dress, stay within budget, and get your mother/sister/whomever to agree that it looks okay is drama enough for most. 

IMHO, there's a not-too-fine line b/t looking sexy and looking like a sl--.  I don't know where brides today get the idea that they need to wear their honeymoon night look on their wedding day.  Or that anyone other than their DH wants to see it. 

I agree like where did this need to be this sexy stripper bride come from? You've already got the man/partner they're sexually attracted to you. why show everyone else too?

• Love 1

Are there going to be only two consultants featured this season? Lisa and whatever her name is who looks and dresses like she wants to be more than just a consultant. 

As other posters have said, black heart bride was way full of herself.  She is a pretty girl, but honey... you really aren't all that.  She should've grown out of the need to go for shock value to get attention a long, long time ago.  She even said her fiance wanted to her to wear white.  No way in hell was she really going to be wearing a black dress and veil.  

I was very underwhelmed by the dresses the Pnina assistant bride chose.  I was expecting the second dress to be way different - short maybe for the reception, but instead it just looked like a cheap Halloween bridal costume. And her headpiece looked stupid. How do you decide to put it on only half of the back of your head?  

• Love 3
On 1/23/2018 at 12:45 PM, eclectcmoi said:

As other posters have said, black heart bride was way full of herself.  She is a pretty girl, but honey... you really aren't all that.  She should've grown out of the need to go for shock value to get attention a long, long time ago.  She even said her fiance wanted to her to wear white.  No way in hell was she really going to be wearing a black dress and veil.  

I was very underwhelmed by the dresses the Pnina assistant bride chose.  I was expecting the second dress to be way different - short maybe for the reception, but instead it just looked like a cheap Halloween bridal costume. And her headpiece looked stupid. How do you decide to put it on only half of the back of your head?  

Black dress bride was horrific. I cannot imagine why anyone would choose to marry her. And agreed about the Pnina assistant bride. I did not like either dress (plus, the second one was not fitted correctly--the horizontal wrinkles on the hips were evidence that it was too tight) and all the makeup she had caked on really aged her. She looked like a bad drag queen.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 9

Holy Schmolkes! That young bride from Texas looked 10 years older than she supposedly was. I would think if you’re going to travel all the way to New York to get a wedding dress you would have at least tried on some dresses back home to get SOME idea of what you like and what silhouette looks good on her. Also, who tries on dresses without a bra?! Those puppies needed support! So, in general I think that was completely made up situation and she already had a dress bought and altered back home. But the other brides were just lovely. I thought circus bride would be too petite for the dress she picked but it looked wonderful on her! And I loved third bride and her family. No unnecessary drama or bickering. Just people who love each other.

Rant Over

• Love 12

I am so fed up with this show. I watched the first two episodes but haven't watched last week's (something about a bride wanting a black dress) or tonight's episode. I have enough on my DVR to catch up on. So I may or may not get around to watching the rest of this season and may delete it from my DVR list. I feel rather liberated. As @atlantaloves says, what a bunch of whore dogs.  And not just the brides and their entourage, but also Kleinfelds. This show used to be charming and entertaining. 

• Love 1

I agree that Texas bride already has a dress back home and was just there for her TV moment.  But the consultant even said that she thought the bride was just there to play dress up.  And the consultant was wearing white, not black.  Isn't that breaking the rules?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, PugMum said:

And I loved third bride and her family. No unnecessary drama or bickering. Just people who love each other.

Third bride and her family were nice, but when I saw a commercial for 50 Shades Freed after she said she wanted a dress like the one she saw in an ad for the movie, I got mad and called hijinks. 

Liked circus bride, though. She seemed genuine.

• Love 7

I thought the Texas bride looked and acted like a very immature 15 year old.  And I agree, she already has her dress back home.  I really liked the circus bride and I was expecting her to go for unusual, but she looked lovely.  And I loved the dress on the third bride.  It was classically beautiful and she looked wonderful.  

• Love 9

Texas bride is not a good liar. She obviously has A dress at home, and just wanted to have an adventure in NY and be on tv.  The smirk on her face (and her friends) was hard to ignore. I did like the final floral ball gown she tried on last though, It was a lot of flowers but pretty. 

The other brides were lovely. 

• Love 3

I may not be 100% correct, but I believe there is an application to fill out to be on the show. I *think* my sister did it about 4 years ago for her wedding, and you had to talk about who you would be bringing and the personalities/dynamic of the group. If Texas Bride already had a dress back home, either she completely lied on her form or the producers didn't care and thought it would make for great TV. 

The Circus Bride's final dress, while gorgeous, didn't fit with the rest of her wedding I thought. The groom looked pretty casual, and I thought the dress she had on prior to the dress she chose was prefect. But I did love that the dress had pockets, and that she loved that it did too. My sister had a pretty similar reaction when she found out her wedding dress had pockets. 

There are some gorgeous dresses in the background of shots in this show, and I wish they showed them more. 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, rur said:

Third bride and her family were nice, but when I saw a commercial for 50 Shades Freed after she said she wanted a dress like the one she saw in an ad for the movie, I got mad and called hijinks. 

Liked circus bride, though. She seemed genuine.

The 50 Shades movie wedding dress was designed by Monique L.(I can't spell her last name) I follow her on Instagram and she mentioned doing the dress. and I just checked Klinefelds does carry M.L's "cheaper" Blush line but not the M.L collection. 

Since I've gotten rid of cable I usually will watch an older episode or two on Hulu, but sounds like I'm not missing much thanks to y'all. 

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The 50 Shades movie wedding dress was designed by Monique L.(I can't spell her last name) <snip>. 

Monique Lhuillier.

Courtney, the bride from Texas, is a dolt. It's because of people like her I could never be a bridal consultant. Not sure I could overcome the urge to say "Honey, you don't need a wedding gown, you need a clue. Why don't you go home and get one, then come back and we'll talk."

What stuck me as odd about her appointment was despite her saying her wedding was in only three months, we didn't hear Antonella say "It takes 6-8 months to order a gown, so I can only show you gowns that allow ordering within that time frame with a rush fee, or sample gowns that you can buy today and take home with you." It appeared Courtney had her pick of any of the gowns, even being allowed back into the stockroom - which was odd. Antonella sounded like she couldn't wait for Courtney's appointment to be over so she could get her out of the store. Can't say I blamed her.

Loved both Angela and Brianna, and the gowns they chose. I have no interest in the "50 Shades" series (book or movies) but that Monique Lhuillier gown from the "Freed" movie is gorgeous, and even though Kleinfeld's doesn't carry that specific gown, I thought the gown Brianna chose was lovely and looked stunning on her.

I recently picked up a used copy of Randy's book, It's All About the Dress: Savvy Secrets, Priceless Advice, and Inspiring Stories to Help You Find "The One". I'm not planning on getting married, but I was curious about the book. It's filled with great advice; all about budgets, silhouettes, bodices, necklines, sleeves, fabrics, embellishments, accessories, etc.. - interspersed with photos and short stories of brides with different body types and varying ages and styles. I even recognized a few of the brides from episodes of SYTTD! Should be "required reading" for any bride making an appointment at any bridal salon. The son of a good friend of mine recently got engaged to his long-time girlfriend; I think I'll make a gift of the book to his fiancée (she hasn't begun shopping yet, so it should really help).

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 4

Randy did a commercial voiceover about someone's Fifty Shades Freed photo shoot and where to see it.  Anyone remember what exactly he said?

I think Antonella did mention at least once that Courtney couldn't choose anything that took six months to get.  It was pretty obvious that Courtney was only playing dress-up.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, PugMum said:

Holy Schmolkes! That young bride from Texas looked 10 years older than she supposedly was. I would think if you’re going to travel all the way to New York to get a wedding dress you would have at least tried on some dresses back home to get SOME idea of what you like and what silhouette looks good on her. Also, who tries on dresses without a bra?! Those puppies needed support! So, in general I think that was completely made up situation and she already had a dress bought and altered back home. But the other brides were just lovely. I thought circus bride would be too petite for the dress she picked but it looked wonderful on her! And I loved third bride and her family. No unnecessary drama or bickering. Just people who love each other.

Rant Over

There were only 3 months left until her wedding and she claimed to be a shopaholic.  There is no way she didn't already have a dress bought and paid for in Texas.  NO WAY!  She and her famewhore family and friends just wanted to get on TV, so she showed up at Kleinfeld's and pretended not to have any clue as to what she wanted so she could play dress up on TV. She was never going to buy a dress there anyway.  Of course, it might not have been pretend, she was no rocket scientist, methinks.  She just wanted a trip to New York and a chance to try on dresses on TV.  The scene at the end where she lamented all the dresses she hadn't gotten to try on (and be filmed wearing) sealed it for me.  With only 3 months until the wedding, where was she planning on getting a dress if she didn't already have one ordered?  And, yes, the drag queen hair and makeup as well as the nonsupportive undergarments made her look to be around 40.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 3

The first couple of dresses Courtney tried on looked horrible in the bust area.   Yes, she needed a bra, but especially with the first dress, I'm not sure she could wear one.   And seeing how awful she looked in that first dress, and hearing how much her entourage  loved that dress, really said to me that she was just playing the Barbie doll. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

And seeing how awful she looked in that first dress, and hearing how much her entourage  loved that dress, really said to me that she was just playing the Barbie doll. 

Seriously. I couldn't believe that someone in that group didn't mention her needing a bra.

Edited by rur
  • Love 7

Did they really say that the dress the African American bride bought was a Pnina? If the bodice could be lined from the boob down instead of just having white boob covers then that was a truly stunning dress. I have never said that about a Pnina before. 

• Love 9

Here's another negative comment about Courtney from Texas.  She needs to grow up and quit acting like a child.  She already has a child who needs an adult in his/her life.  I hope the husband to be has a good job - is there money in being a "cowboy"?  He's going to need it if she's a shopaholic.  I cannot believe her entourage told her she looked beautiful in that first dress.  She needs a dress with support up top and/or a good fitting bra.  No one has mentioned the friend with her, who had on enough makeup to last a week.  She spent her entire time smiling at the camera.  Yes, I agree they were only there for the shopping experience and it was a waste of TV time, IMO.

I thought the same thing about the circus bride's dress, in that it was lovely, but it seemed so formal compared to the way everyone else, including the groom, was dressed.  I think the 2nd dress would have been more appropriate for the casualness of the ceremony, but it's her $$ and taste, not mine.

Edited by laredhead
Add content
  • Love 5

Oh God girl, that dark haired friend of the stupid Blond, I wanted to kill her with that idiotic simpering smile. Yep, all they wanted to do was just be on the big ole T.V. So obvious.  I wanted to bitch slap both of them straight to hell. That was horrible. But everybody else was okay, so happy for our wonderful Randy an his dress line. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Courtney, the bride from Texas, is a dolt. It's because of people like her I could never be a bridal consultant. Not sure I could overcome the urge to say "Honey, you don't need a wedding gown, you need a clue. Why don't you go home and get one, then come back and we'll talk."

What I don't understand is, if someone doesn't know what she wants, why not scour wedding magazines and tell them "I'm not sure what I want, or what I'd look good in, but I brought pictures of a few different dresses that I really like. Can we try something within my budget that looks like these dresses"  That's what I'd do anyway.

I swear I was going to scream if I heard her say "I don't know" one more time. 

• Love 6

I agree with everything said above about Texas bride. If you don’t have fake boobs you need a bra. I also hate that the decision to get married is seen as more significant and a bigger deal than having a child. People have been getting pregnant out of wedlock and then marrying forever but the difference I see now is that they seem to be planning a family deliberately and then only later planning the big princess wedding.

That was one reason I liked wedding SOS. Those couples seemed to have their priorities straight. It seemed like George was much more invested in them looking perfect for their weddings than they were.  I don’t think the plastic surgery or eyelash extensions were worth it but I kind of liked the idea of him getting them dressed up and groomed nicely since it was a nice break for some busy parents. I don’t think any of them will keep the look but I do appreciate him thinking about a suit that the second groom could wear again as separate pieces. Should we have a separate thread for this show?

Back to the main show, I like Antonella but I wondered why she was wearing a white top. I thought that they wore black to help the brides stand out and the white top interfered with that. Finally, when they introduced the new consultant Hunter, my first thought was that Hunter is a newer name and I had never heard of anybody over 40 with that name. Then she said that she was only 23. She is a pretty girl but could somebody please give her a makeover? Everything about her hair, makeup and outfit screamed middle aged.

• Love 6

Uh-oh... I recognize the mom and daughter on the preview for next week. They were on "My Cat From Hell" a couple years ago. They were bat-bleep crazy, and should not be responsible for any animals.  I guess I could hope they've changed (yeah, I'm an optimist), but I'm afraid we're in for more drama and famewhoring. 

Hey man, somebody needs to start a forum for Wedding SOS....it's a wonderful show -- that darling George K.  is knocking it out of the park....such a nice man....and does those people proud. I love this new show. I am enjoying it more than Yes to the Dress right now let me tell ya. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, atlantaloves said:

Hey man, somebody needs to start a forum for Wedding SOS....it's a wonderful show -- that darling George K.  is knocking it out of the park....such a nice man....and does those people proud. I love this new show. I am enjoying it more than Yes to the Dress right now let me tell ya. 

I just submitted a request for a Wedding SOS forum. The request is here: http://forums.previously.tv/forum/166-new-show-forum-requests-onoff-air-status-updates/

If you have better ideas for the topics than I did, share them, please.

3 hours ago, Psychobunny said:

Back to the main show, I like Antonella but I wondered why she was wearing a white top. I thought that they wore black to help the brides stand out and the white top interfered with that.

Maybe they relaxed the dress code.  I thought she looked pretty though. At first I thought Antonella was a bit rude with the bride from Texas, but upon reading everybody's comments and seeing how dense I was not to see that the bride probably purchased a dress back home, well, I can understand why Antonella was aggravated with her.  Nothing worse than someone wasting your time.   I just thought the Texas bride was extremely clueless, not conniving!  Duh to me. ;)  

I loved Circus bride!  She was so sweet, and all of her friends seemed to truly love her.  It's interesting when a friend or family member can go pick out a dress for said bride based on their personality, and many times they're right.  However, I did like the dress she initially picked out, but this one was lovely on her too.  It had a bit more flair since it was more poofy at the bottom.  I've seen several pictures of family and friends that got married and the bride is wearing a really nice dress, and the groom is standing there in a plain shirt and a pair of jeans.  I understand that not everyone can afford a tuxedo or a nice suit, but sometimes the stark contrast between the bride and groom's outfit gives me a WTF moment.  

Third bride and her family were nice,

Yes, they were all very nice.  It's good to see a family come together and not argue about the bride's choices.  There's a difference between telling the bride that you don't like the dress vs. being downright mean (as we've seen some of them do.)   The bride's brother was so generous in offering to pay the difference for the dress.  How many times have we heard that from the entourage, only to have them back out when they realize they have to ante up some real cash?  He was very stylish himself!   And yay for Randy and his collection that is selling well!  I'll always root for Randy.  

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, ChitChat said:

<snip> There's a difference between telling the bride that you don't like the dress vs. being downright mean (as we've seen some of them do.) <snip>

Everyone a bride invites to their appointment should be able to set aside their personal aesthetic in favor of the bride's, and comment only on whether a particular dress is flattering to the bride, regardless of whether the silhouette, fabric, and embellishments (or lack thereof) are in line with their own likes/dislikes. If you, the bride, like lace - then don't bring someone you know hates it and will tell you they dislike every lace dress you try. If you have your heart set on a mermaid silhouette, then likewise don't invite someone who thinks ballgowns or sheaths are the only "acceptable" silhouettes for wedding gowns.

I always fell terrible for the brides who find a dress they love and makes them feel beautiful, only to have members of their entourage dismiss it because they don't like crystals, bows, tulle, or whatever. It shouldn't be about whether they like the dress, it should be about how the bride looks in it.

• Love 7

Texas bride Courtney looked lumpy and dumpy in every dress. 

Antonella:  What do you like about this dress/silhouette?

Courtney:  Ummmmmmm I don't know.

Antonella:  What do you not like about this dress/silhouette?

Courtney:  Ummmmmmm I don't know.

Seriously, she and her friend seemed somewhat high.

I liked circus bride and fifty shades bride, and loved both dresses they bought.  Kinda reminded me of the old days at SYTTD.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Yes, they were all very nice.  It's good to see a family come together and not argue about the bride's choices.  There's a difference between telling the bride that you don't like the dress vs. being downright mean (as we've seen some of them do.)   The bride's brother was so generous in offering to pay the difference for the dress.  How many times have we heard that from the entourage, only to have them back out when they realize they have to ante up some real cash?  He was very stylish himself!   And yay for Randy and his collection that is selling well!  I'll always root for Randy.  

Yes, I thought that family was so cute, and absolutely adorable. It was so nice to see a group focused on what the bride wanted, and like you said chitchat, they got their dislike across with no sniping. And yes, homeboy was looking hella cute!

22 hours ago, Psychobunny said:

Finally, when they introduced the new consultant Hunter, my first thought was that Hunter is a newer name and I had never heard of anybody over 40 with that name. Then she said that she was only 23. She is a pretty girl but could somebody please give her a makeover? Everything about her hair, makeup and outfit screamed middle aged.

I would have gone to my grave swearing that that chick wasn't no 23. Come on y'all, we have eyes!

I fazed out of this one. Glad to hear there was less drama & some nicer dresses chosen.

I did catch a bit of TX bride. She was annoying (& looked awful in everything), but even if she was just there for TV time, Antonella was still at fault in how she handled the appt.  She was rude & bitchy. Honestly, it really doesn't matter what the bride was up to (& I do believe everyone is in on it whatever it may be) - Antonella was still getting paid for her screen time, & she gave herself a crappy advertisement for her consultant services. If I had never seen the show before, tuned in & saw her acting like that, I would never want her anywhere near me or anyone I cared about.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, nekilarose said:

And yay for Randy and his collection that is selling well!  I'll always root for Randy.  

I will never root for Randy's blue wedding dress, ever.  

I finally caught up with this season and saw the episode with the Pnina  T. manager...holy crap that wedding dress was awful, it looked like it was made by committee.  The reception dress was not so bad, but my what large crystals you have.  

Glacial wedding dress wasn't so good imo, odd details did not look as flattering as it could have.  Why elope if you are going to be filmed buying your dress with your medical care team, being all dramatic about the wedding rain out, (bad acting all the way around there) then finally getting married but still maintaining how unimportant it is to have anyone else there for your wedding?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will never root for Randy's blue wedding dress, ever.

I knew they were going to get someone in that horrible excuse for a wedding dress this season - looks like it will be next week according to previews.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I knew they were going to get someone in that horrible excuse for a wedding dress this season - looks like it will be next week according to previews.

And I'm sure they will be gushing love for it all over the place.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, ChitChat said:

I'll always root for Randy.  

I don't have the affection for Randy that most other do.  He's fine at what he does but the whole "Hello, Beautiful" shtick wears thin and is totally unbelievable when he repeats it multiple times each episode.  If he said it to me, it would be meaningless because it's insincere.  I imagine he's trying to be nice, but seriously, I am not beautiful so I would turn a  jaundiced eye at being called so.  I would feel as if I were being insulted.

• Love 2
On 27/01/2018 at 10:55 PM, Spunkygal said:

I am so fed up with this show. I watched the first two episodes but haven't watched last week's (something about a bride wanting a black dress) or tonight's episode. I have enough on my DVR to catch up on. So I may or may not get around to watching the rest of this season and may delete it from my DVR list. I feel rather liberated. As @atlantaloves says, what a bunch of whore dogs.  And not just the brides and their entourage, but also Kleinfelds. This show used to be charming and entertaining. 

Yes, it used to be a lot more enjoyable.  I don't know if it's the delusional brides, the crappy dresses, the entourage, or what.  It's totally fake & who needs to see the fake drama?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

Yes, it used to be a lot more enjoyable.  I don't know if it's the delusional brides, the crappy dresses, the entourage, or what.  It's totally fake & who needs to see the fake drama?

Yeah, I'm done.  Some of those on the first two episodes have been so wholly unpleasant that I just can't anymore.  Why watch something that makes me upset?

• Love 2

the entourage

This.  Back in the "old days" brides would bring their mom, maybe a bridesmaid.  Then their friends, families, and assorted hangers-on figured out they could be on teevee if they tagged along.  They didn't/don't give a tiny rat's hiney about what the bride actually wears.  When was the last time we saw a bride with fewer than 4 people in her party? And the Atlanta version may be even worse.

• Love 2

Let's not forget all the contrived situations that seem to be increasing yearly. For example, last year there was the Empire State Building wedding bride who happened to run into the store owner and get an appointment, and happened to need an officiant for her wedding, who happened to be newly "ordained" Randy. And this year, already, we've had, as pointed out above, an elopement that included a film crew, and a woman who wanted a dress just like one in the movie that just happened to be advertised at the next commercial break. 

I don't know if the show runners think this is what we want or if it's the only way they think they can keep the show on the air. I'd like to think that a focus group would tell them "Forget the angst; show us more dresses!" 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, rur said:

I'd like to think that a focus group would tell them "Forget the angst; show us more dresses!" 

Heck, I'd watch a fashion show of wedding dresses each week if it meant no more fake family drama.  I was only in it for dress porn but I'm done. I can't take the unpleasantness and trashy crap anymore.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I don't have the affection for Randy that most other do.  He's fine at what he does but the whole "Hello, Beautiful" shtick wears thin and is totally unbelievable when he repeats it multiple times each episode.  If he said it to me, it would be meaningless because it's insincere.  I imagine he's trying to be nice, but seriously, I am not beautiful so I would turn a  jaundiced eye at being called so.  I would feel as if I were being insulted.

I understand what you're saying, but IMO, Randy says "hello, beautiful" in a very friendly, non-creepy kind of way.   I was always "the friend" of the pretty girl back in high school, and some guys would try to use me to get to my best friend, so I understand the insincerity of some men saying "hello, beautiful," but I don't mind it when Randy does it because I think he's just trying to put the bride at ease.  They're usually stressed out as it is!   As always, YMMV!!   ((And a big fat PFFTTT to the high school guys who were jerks!)

• Love 10
On 1/30/2018 at 6:41 AM, gonecrackers said:

Antonella was still at fault in how she handled the appt.  She was rude & bitchy. Honestly, it really doesn't matter what the bride was up to (& I do believe everyone is in on it whatever it may be) - Antonella was still getting paid for her screen time, & she gave herself a crappy advertisement for her consultant services. If I had never seen the show before, tuned in & saw her acting like that, I would never want her anywhere near me or anyone I cared about.

Agreed! But then, I think Antonella is *always* rude and bitchy. If a bride says her budget is, say, 4k or less, you can see Antonella’s tightened jaw and scowl, and if the bride still isn’t satisfied after 3-4 dresses, Antonella will sigh and get all huffy with the bride, like ‘I don’t know what else I can pull for you!’ Most consultants say things like that to Randy, but Antonella says it to the bride! She’s the worst. I hate her segments. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, jcbrown said:

That dress is awful and not good on her and she was a dimwit. I regret nothing.

So she wore a fully sequined mermaid style with a huge fluffy tulle bottom at her outdoor wedding where her groom was in jeans and a cowboy hat.  No surprises there. No taste, no brains.

The platinum blonde hair is so unflattering, makes her look like a drag queen doing Jayne Mansfield.  And about 20 years older than her actual age.

Even having had a child, her boob situation was appalling.  Get a fitting and buy the right bra; it makes all the difference.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 6

That dress is awful and not good on her and she was a dimwit.

That thing is hideous.  As is the hair.  Probably sees herself as Marilyn Monroe when she looks in a mirror - but Marilyn definitely had better taste.

• Love 1
On 2/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

Is Shay gone?

It was either the black dress/heart bride or the Pnina manager, (don't remember which and it may not have been either!) but when the bride came out of her dressing room and was facing away from the mirror/pedestal they have in those hallways, a bunch of people were oohing and ahhing, and Shay was one of them. He was in a loose blue sweater, so still considerably more casual than what the consultants generally wear.

All that to say, Shay is apparently still at Kleinfeld, but off the show.

• Love 5

I didn't see a great pic of TX bride there, but what I did see looked like a hot mess. She didn't look good in anything she tried on the show, boobs included, but she's not dressing for her body type, or, as has been mentioned, using correct undergarments. She could look great if she toned down her look & dressed for her type with the right support. I'm curious what she thinks when she looks in the mirror... she must think the sagging & lumpy look is attractive. At the very least her post baby body self-esteem seems secure; either that or she's overcompensating.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1