Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Found

Generic Episode X (in ten easy steps):

1.  Agents are assigned ridiculous tasks without any substantive training.

2.  Management reminds us (the viewers) that there is a larger conspiracy afoot.

3.  Alex manages to hide in plain sight.

4.  FBI botches yet another arrest.

5.  Gratuitous cleavage shots of female agents.

6.  Gratuitous bare chested shots of male agents.

7.  Gratuitous sex between agents.

8.  Continual bitching and sniping between agents.

9.  Cliffhanger ending.

10.  Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Wasn't that easy?  Gotcha covered.

Edited by Dowel Jones
  • Love 3

You forgot the weekly reminder that Alex is the awesomest ever, which I'm starting to believe since this is a relative term. 

More like everyone else is an incompetent moron meant to prop Alex up, which only negates the Quantico training scenes.

Qunatico has become the show I DVR and then forget it's there to be watched until I doing all my weekly deletes on Sunday and realize I didn't watch the last episode. Not a good sign.

That's what happened to me yesterday. I forgot that it was on my list and watched it after it had been sitting there for a week.

Edited by funkymunky

I caught this episode on TV last week and I'm torn.

On the one hand, I thought the premise of the show had potential, I liked the idea of it.

On the other, I disliked most actors and the dialogue was pretty bad.

So I'm not sure whether to keep watching or not. 

• Love 1

How big of a company is this Dystech supposed to be anyways?  It was supposed to be a corporate retreat.  I know it was a big room, but there were perhaps 100 people there?  We only know about 5 NATs, but there are supposed to be 50 of them.  And I thought there are supposed to be about 50 analysts as well.  So the FBI sent 100 people in their mid to late 20s into a cocktail party of a huge Fortune 500 company?  These 100 undercover agents were all supposed to be employees of Dystech?  I can't imagine that more of them wouldn't have gotten their covers blown.  We only saw one girl getting thrown out.  But all it takes is "[Real employee] What department are you in?  "[Recruit] I'm in accounting."  "Who do you work with?"  "Uh, Jim and Jennifer."  "Your boss Larry Smith is a real asshole isn't he?" "Yep, nobody can stand him."  "Who are you?  I'm Jackie Jones and I'm the head of accounting and you don't work here."   Covers blown.

I completely don't understand why Simon would call his pretend boyfriend and tell him to take the train down from New York so he can meet him while he's on this undercover mission.  And then squirrel him away in a hotel room.  Why?  He had to have thought that Creepy Elias would stalk him to no end.  He stalks him incessantly in the dorm, why would a party/hotel be any different?

I am confused about Liam and Miranda and Booth.  Liam put Booth onto this undercover assignment onto Alex.  Before it seemed like Miranda didn't know about it.  But then she was seen listening to a bug feed from Liam's office, and it seemed he knows that she was listening?   Then Ryan comes to Miranda and she tells him she knows about the assignment.  I have no idea who knows what or whose idea it was or who is working with who about this.

I cannot be the only one who thought that we were about to see some sister-lovin' when Nimah and Raina were both sprawled on the bed, facing each other and one of them said "let's get out of these clothes".  And I thought that Simon and Elias were going to get on as well right after Simon's tearful confessional.

Here are Caleb's nicknames for Shelby so far:  "Taylor Swift", "Blake Lively", "[Katherine] Heigl".  I wonder what he's going to call her next.  Someone that fits in the category of "wholesome blonde".

Justin Bieber?