Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Yeah, she was supposedly supposed to appear on Flash and LoT as well as Arrow, but so far we have not had the dubious pleasure. All three of her appearances so far have been Arrow. 

So....yay, we have that to look forward to. /sarcasm.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, she'll be appearing on all the shows for the second half, so she isn't sticking around on Arrow for long.

I watch both Arrow and Supergirl regularly. I watch the Flash and LoT randomly if there is something I'm interested in that affects Arrow or Supergirl or vice versa.  If she gets her own show altogether like a Birds of Prey spinoff or something, she's less likely to pop up as randomly on the shows I do watch. Or at least I can plan accordingly. 

Like her showing up at the end of 5.09 just pissed me off. If she's Black Siren posing as Laurel for like ONE episode, fine. But it sounds to me like she's gonna be a floater as a real and alive Laurel Lance, if I read WM's comments correctly.

I'm hoping all the talk about how she's 2nd most important to the Green Arrow and all the canonization of Saint Laurel since she died is the set up for her to be spun off.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Sigh. I hope she comes back only to be sent off to her own show. This is like a game of "Whack-A-Laurel" because she just keeps popping up randomly and annoying the crap out of me. 

Take comfort in the fact that it seems like KC was only in Van for a couple days to film all her scenes for 508, 509, and 510, as well as possibly an appearance on Flash, before she had to go back to Boston to film her movie, and then to Hawaii for vacation. 

• Love 1

But that was most likely for 1 day. Also she must have squeezed the time for Flash also. they could have filmed KCs scenes for 5x10 during the crossover. Since Gregory Smith filmed also 2x07 of LOT.

Edited by Velocity23
(edited)

Thanks for the info

I joked about Dream World Laurel hitching a ride on the alien pod to get Oliver, but you guys, she's dressed the same. At least it looks like it to me. Not, the crazy, hilarious version is that it actually IS Dream Laurel. A more plausible one is that Susan gave Oliver hallucinogens that makes him see dead people. 

This would be fun, except for the 510 preview scene that's already been released which seems to contradict the vision theory.

She probably just filmed multiple episodes over the same days and they didn't bother with wardrobe changes for the cameo. 

Edited by Morrigan2575

I'm assuming the Russian vodka is just another thing like the comment about a Twitter thing or whatever with a Russian reporter? (I'm not rewatching that scene to check that fact.) I wouldn't even be surprised if they explain the reporter's absence in an upcoming episode by having Oliver say she's in Russia for a story ... and still not finding that suspicious. Then that could lead to the Bratva episode? 

At this point, I really want the reporter to completely screw over Oliver and for Thea to just tell him she warned him. But I'm instead expecting everyone to comfort him and tell him he couldn't have known it would happen. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Thanks for the info

This would be fun, except for the 510 preview scene that's already been released which seems to contradict the vision theory.

She probably just filmed multiple episodes over the same days and they didn't bother with wardrobe changes for the cameo. 

My crack theories how Laurel can be alive in her own meatsuit.

1) Given all the canonization of her by the writers and characters and an actual statue in her honor, a higher power decided resurrect Laurel in her own meatsuit.
2) Her statue had a piece of Laurel's soul (think horcrux or the the fobwatch from Doctor Who) and it came to life because someone wanted to resurrect Laurel and got help from Constantine. .

3) The Power of Love resurrected her from the shared dream walking and she became a living breathing Laurel who came out of the dream akin to  @bijoux's theory which I love BTW. 

4) Laurel is a revenant.

5) Laurel was never really most sincerely dead but only mostly dead. Nyssa with the help of the doctors squirreled her off to Nanda Poorbutt where she was fully trained by Nyssa and now is back as the The Black Canary.

6) Someone had Laurel's DNA and gave it to some science genius to regrow Laurel as a clone.

• Love 6

I need Moira to come back and smack some sense into him.

7 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I hope the next clip they release includes whatever assumption it is they're working under for why Laurel just popped up one day - miraculously alive - in the lair, and everyone just accepts it. I had anticipated her showing up while Oliver and the gang were out fighting or something, not insinuating herself into the group as the real Laurel. 

It would redeem this season a lot if Felicity is suspicous and trying to find out who this doppleganger is.  But more likely they'll just have her kiss St. Laurel's parts too.

• Love 1

It wouldn`t make sense to me if it was real!Laurel. Sure, people have come back "from death" before but those had an explanation, either we didn`t see them actually die onscreen or it was the Lazarus Pit. Would be ridiculous if noone asked questions. And it can`t be because of Flashpoint because those changes came into effect after episode 2 and Quentin was still deep in his grief-drinking by then so obviously Laurel`s death did not change.  

• Love 1

This will probably make it to the board sooner or later. Take her word with a grain of salt. She's usually wrong about these things. 

Lindsay B‏@lemon_buzz

Arrow is at VFS studio today & downtown studio tomorrow. Emily hasn't filmed in over a week for those asking @WhatsFilming #yvrshoots @olv

https://twitter.com/lemon_buzz/status/806962256491597824

Case and point Juliana posted this about 20 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/JulianaHarkavy/status/806958510378393600

Edited by wonderwall
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

All I'm seeing here is EBR and Juliana Harkavy interacting and I'm trying really hard not to allow myself think that's a reflection of them working together on screen.

It's the whole "walking away" and then "coming back later" that made me think they were filming. But I suppose we'll see...

• Love 1

I'm forcing myself not to get my hopes up, but the show would actually be doing something right this season if they have Tina be Felicity's friend. (God knows Felicity could use one right now. But it would be so sad if the friend she has came in the form of someone she hasn't even met yet.) 

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

I wasn't even thinking about that, but that the fact that they are interacting on SM is a reflection of them having been spending time together and having scenes together.

It's nice to see they're friends. Hopefully it means they're interacting quite a bit in the show.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I trust KP more. So episode 13 isn't a Felicity heavy episode. I wonder what it's about tbh

Lemon_Buzz is Ken Pursuit's wife and I get the feeling that KP doesn't really know when EBR is in studio because her screentime (while down) is down the least compared to Thea, Diggle and Lance.  And obviously all of the screentimes are down (Except Oliver's) because there are more characters that are getting screentime/scenes together (Rory/Rene, Rene/Curtis, Rory/Evelyn, Noobs/Oliver, etc

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

IIRC he swore up and down that Emily was not at the mansion set filming which we now know she was. 

Even on his Twitter in response to that tweet he was implying the reason Emily has been filming less is because Felicity has less screen time when in reality she is fairly on par with the same screen time she had last season and is still getting the second most screen time on the show.

Im not saying he's a troll but I think them spoiling all of last year has created this idea (not here just speaking generally) that KP and CG are always right which I don't buy. I think they had a good source last year one they don't have this year considering they haven't scooped a single storyline. Therefore they are just going back to who they happen to see on set and it's possible Emily might not be filming but it's also possible they just haven't been there when she was. It's possible they can be wrong.

Honestly I think this biggest thing that got me was when CanadaGraphs a couple of months ago was all I'm posting this now that it's official about I think the Talia or Tina casting or something like he knew before hand but was just waiting for it to be made offical when all last season he spoiled just about every single major surprise the show had in store and didn't care a crap that it wasn't official. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I think they had a good source last year one they don't have this year considering they haven't scooped a single storyline. Therefore they are just going back to who they happen to see on set and it's possible Emily might not be filming but it's also possible they just haven't been there when she was. It's possible they can be wrong

I started wondering recently if they lost their source.  I also wondered if the show has deliberately tried to fake them out.  Way back in the day Mutant Enemy deliberately released foilers and Wonda AKA Watch with Kristen...which is how she ended up being called Wrongda.

They don't seem as up on Arrow stuff lately, so maybe there was a crackdown on set.

Honestly I think this biggest thing that got me was when CanadaGraphs a couple of months ago was all I'm posting this now that it's official about I think the Talia or Tina casting or something like he knew before hand but was just waiting for it to be made offical when all last season he spoiled just about every single major surprise the show had in store and didn't care a crap that it wasn't official. 

Was it the KC stuff?  That cracked me up when he was like, well now that KC announced it I can confirm that she's back as BS.  I'm like really?  You're confirming it?  Like he was somehow more reliable than KC mentioning it at a Con,

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I started wondering recently if they lost their source.  I also wondered if the show has deliberately tried to fake them out.  Way back in the day Mutant Enemy deliberately released foilers and Wonda AKA Watch with Kristen...which is how she ended up being called Wrongda.

They don't seem as up on Arrow stuff lately, so maybe there was a crackdown on set.

It would make sense I mean there has been just less spoilers in general this year from the show. I can't imagine any show runner being happy about how the show was spoiled last year. One twist being scooped is to be expected but all of them include their season long mystery hook is a systematic problem. So I could see the production taking a barb wire approach this season.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Was it the KC stuff?  That cracked me up when he was like, well now that KC announced it I can confirm that she's back as BS.  I'm like really?  You're confirming it?  Like he was somehow more reliable than KC mentioning it at a Con,

Actually you might be right.  His tweet is when The Sure Jan gif becomes appropriate haha. It felt like I'm still relevant posturing.

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Is BS working for Prometheus?

Seems awfully convenient she shows up when she does and, has the pass codes.

Honestly that was my first thought, and it's still in the back of my head after hearing in the clip that it seems like she's playing dumb with Oliver, but I'm wondering if that's reaching too much. Then again, Prometheus seems to be quite the elaborate plan-maker. Ultimately though, I'm just getting the feeling that she pushes them somehow to get them to start looking for a new BC like the real Laurel wanted.

But in keeping with the idea of complicated plans, since Malone was actually good and not working with Prometheus, how in the world did he get Oliver's old arrows from inside SCPD? Unless that becomes a twist in the Prometheus reveal later or if that was just some throwaway idea that writers had in that one episode so they could set up the Lance red herring at the end of 506.

Does anyone think Oliver is going to revisit his no kill rule again after accidentally killing Billy?

6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Is BS working for Prometheus?

Seems awfully convenient she shows up when she does and, has the pass codes.

How would he know about BS? Unless she found him and volunteered her services. I think the likely answer is it's a plot hole. Or they will say she hacked it or something.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Chaser said:

How would he know about BS? Unless she found him and volunteered her services. I think the likely answer is it's a plot hole. Or they will say she hacked it or something.

No idea how he would know her but, the guy seems to be the Chess Master type of villain.

The only things I know about 510 are that Oliver/Felicity are looking for a mystery BC, they're on a Pier, the statute (most likely gets blown up), Diggle's in jail, LL/BS just pops up and doesn't know anything that's been going on and there's a scene with Felicity and Prometheus.

I think we can safely rule out Flashpoint or Timetravel because any changes that brought Laurel back to life would be unknown to TA. Just like no one knew about Baby Sara until told them. They would just think she was there all along.

So that leaves BS. Why would BS just decide to pop in just then? Of course it could be a plot hole but, I don't know. If she showed up in 10 as the mystery BC I might buy it. Instead she shows up at the end of the Prometheus episode and, she's apparently hanging out with the group during whatever time jump there is.

When she was on Flash, we learned that she's a follower, not a leader and, she was used to create distractions while Zoom did his thing. 

Now she shows up, while the gang is trying to find out who Prometheus really is, trying to find his mother and, she's another distraction. They're dealing with someone miraculously coming back from the dead, no explanations, they're filling her in and, probably chasing after her while she's blowing stuff up, like the BC statute.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I need to correct a previous post above. It was the Vigilante (not Prometheus) who said that the GA had never experienced loss, thereby indicating that the Vigilante didn't know that Oliver was the GA. This cuts against Adrian Chase being Prometheus. From 507:

Vigilante: "Shut up! You're not getting the job done because you don't take it seriously enough. Maybe because you haven't lost anyone. You don't have a full understanding of what's out there."
Oliver: "Oh, I've lost people. Almost more than I can bear."
Vigilante: "Then it hasn't been more than you can bear. Maybe you need a push!"

Also, TR tweeted a thank you/goodbye to Arrow cast and crew. So that rules out Billy faking his death and being Prometheus.

• Love 1

We don't know that there's going to be a time jump between 509 and 510 - at least not a significant one. Maybe a day or two? (Though given that the clip has Oliver saying Felicity's working, I'd hope they gave her time to mourn before calling her up and going, "Hey, gotta deal with a Lance family member again! Need you at the computer!" Since everyone wanted her back when they needed her when she was paralyzed, though, I'm not holding my breath.) 

The thing is, unless KC's going to be around full-time, I don't get how it's possible she's not Black Siren. If she's Laurel, is she just going to decide to leave town at the end of her guest stint now? Disappear because of some other change to the timeline? Die again? Decide to go traveling with her sister even though she's not going to be on Legends of Tomorrow? Having her be Black Siren, con the team, then be put back in the pipeline/sent back to E-2/etc. seems like the easiest way to have her only be in a couple of Arrow/Flash episodes. (She's in The Flash too, right?) 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

(Though given that the clip has Oliver saying Felicity's working, I'd hope they gave her time to mourn before calling her up and going, "Hey, gotta deal with a Lance family member again! Need you at the computer!" Since everyone wanted her back when they needed her when she was paralyzed, though, I'm not holding my breath.) 

Since she's working on tracking down details that would lead her and the team to Prometheus - the dude that was ultimately responsible for Billy's death - seems pretty in character for her to be on the job to me. 

• Love 2

Do we know if BS is connected to Prometheus?
Is it possible that they're totally unrelated and maybe Malcolm Merlyn/Legion of Doom helped BS escape from Central City and sent her to Team Arrow to mess with them as a distraction from their bigger plans elsewhere?  Malcolm Merlyn breaks into the lair all the time, so he would be able to provide her with the info on access.

For the 5.10 preview clip (I've got bad audio) - was Felicity and Lyla looking for Talia?  If so, maybe while Felicity is tracking down clues about Talia, she ends up running into Prometheus (maybe unrelated to BS)?

Edited by ComicFan777
7 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

For the 5.10 preview clip (I've got bad audio) - was Felicity and Lyla looking for Talia?  If so, maybe while Felicity is tracking down clues about Talia, she ends up running into Prometheus (maybe unrelated to BS)?

No, they're looking for Prometheus's mother. Oliver said he was working on tracking down Talia.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2016 at 4:02 PM, Morrigan2575 said:

I started wondering recently if they lost their source.

KC was their source?! Lol

I flipped thru CG twitter and he did a write up of the diner scene. I can't link on my mobile but brief recap:  Oliver, Curtis, WD are at the diner talking about finding someone. The scene moves to an alley/parking lot where GA approachs Tina about coming to Star City. Tina's stunt double is also there so some type of action.

Does CG normally know what the scene is about? I feel like he normal describes what he sees not the dialogue. 

Im curious about what makes them seek out Tina to join the Team. An anti vigilant cop from another city seems an odd choice for recruitment. I wonder if the police is super duper corrupt again and they are looking for a cop to trust on the force?