Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

like it, if only for the idea that Malcolm actually has a real agenda instead of this half-assed impossible plan to get Oliver to kill Ra's..

At this point I'm kind of expecting a reveal that Malcolm has a brain tumor which adds to his illogical behaviour and extremely complex, yet stranegly ineffective plans to get himself a clean slate.

• Love 3

Oh sure it doesn't have to mean those things. But I think there is enough out there to spark speculation.

I don't recall SA being quite as 'verklempt' for lack of a better word about  "minor" character deaths in the same way he has been about Moira, Tommy, Sara and whoever this is (unless he's trolling and it is about the Foundry getting destroyed, which would be hilarious).

Unless I've missed something, I don't think we've had another major character death this season since Sara.Oliver doesn't count because he's not really most sincerely dead. I don't even know if Ted Grant is dead or not LOL. But I don't consider him even a minor character. To me it seems likely that someone important will die. So assuming someone important dies, we have

potential meatsuits in

Slade

Malcolm

Roy

Detective Lance

Thea (not likely she's getting a mask)

Felicity

Maseo and his family (prolly his son) so like others have said would be a tough scene to have a child's death.

Diggle (not likely because that would just be sick and wrong and he's marrying Lyla)

Baby Sara ( they are not going to kill a baby. )

minor characters that I doubt SA would be so emotional over

Vertigo

Brick

Characters that will NEVER die because the universe hates me and does not want me to be happy

Laurel

Ray

Willa is getting fitted for a Mask

Yup. I noted that in my comment next to Thea's name :) so I eliminated her.  I was just grouping together possible victims and then ruled out why not likely.

So, wait MG actually specifically discussed Roy dying on his tumbler?

Yup. I noted that in my comment next to Thea's name :) so I eliminated her.  I was just grouping together possible victims and then ruled out why not likely.

Yes you did note that. I re-read after I commented and realized I read it wrong whoops lol

• Love 1

Doesn't mean they were talking about the same thing, could have been two different scenes filmed.

Is it possible that they were filming a scene together? Certainly. It's also possible that they filmed independently.

Also keep in mind CH said 220 was the hardest episode he's filmed (until recently) so what he as an actor perceives and emotional difficult doesn't necessarily equate to what an audience perceives.

waiiiit, I thought he said that while they were shooting 219? 

ALSO was KC in LA the whole week? Is she not going to be a part of episode 20?

Point brought up in the spinoff thread that made me think about Laurel dying.

If they bring back Sara as Sara in the spinoff it was suggested she could come back crazy from LP, but then I thought OHH maybe Laurel is the death and then someone LP's her(although I don't know who would really want to LP Laurel but that's just me) she could then become a psycho version of BC . I mean Laurel already has some dubious behavior.  Then maybe Sara never really died... I dunno...it made sense in my head. Prolly should have stayed there ....

Maybe CH's scene was so difficult not in terms of what happens to Roy but Roy in a scene where he needs to do a lot of emoting to help someone else e.g. Thea with her feeling about MM dying.  He also said that the Roy mirakuru's episode was very hard to do because he had to show rage but didn't have a single line of dialogue and hurt his throat with the Grrrring.

Re MG's tweet about someone dying:  I don't think he would spoil the permanent death of a major character like that. It's just too big a thing and he'd want it to be a surprise and a shock. So I think the someone dying is either not a regular character e.g. Akio or a bad guy, or the death isn't permanent. 

Unless, as dancingnancy says, it's coming from about MG and even Berlanti, who both seem to be in love with the comic book characters.

• Love 3

Roy on the Team is like OG3 because he fits in so well. Thea might too. Laurel, on the other hand, doesn't. 

The news that Katie Cassidy is out of town during the 3-20 early shooting is intriguing.  Another leak said she was still in hot water with Quentin in episode 21.  It would have provided a lot of opportunity to give Laurel some positive character beats as a supportive piece of whatever game changing event occurs in 3-19/3-20.  Her not being part of the team when the crisis is huge seems like an odd choice when trying to make a hero out of her.

I refuse to have my hopes up with the possibility of Laurel dying. I'm not THAT lucky (I've run out of luck with Sleepy Hollow and Katrina).

Besides, Guggentroll did say on tumblr that Sara's return will not disrupt Laurel's journey. Hence - the journey goes on. Unfortunatelly, on our tv screens.

• Love 7

I refuse to have my hopes up with the possibility of Laurel dying. I'm not THAT lucky 

Unfortunately nobody will ever be that lucky. Laurel is the only character that I am 100 % sure will never be killed off. Never. 

• Love 6

If they bring the Lazarus Pit into play, it could really be anyone that dies.

I don't think Laurel is really dying but they may kill her and then bring her back with the Lazarus Pit because it happened in the comics. But with KC's light schedule this week, I lean more towards someone on Team Arrow dying. That and by 3.20 they will be trying to tie everything together and if there is one person that hasn't been tied to Oliver's humanity, it's Laurel.  

• Love 1

For those who are at the end of their patience with Laurel:  What if her Arc is a full curve?  She wants to/has motivation to be a vigilante, tries and then realizes that at least for now she shouldn't be.  It seems to me that even someone who really disliked Laurel's character would have to give her some credit for backing away from the vigilante life.  It would also leave room for her to have a later in time road to being a hero.  If you want to rehabilitate a polarizing character without losing her, it would be a way to start heading in that direction.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wasn't there something MG said awhile back about 319 being a Ray heavy episode? So...speculation on the series of events.

318-Public Enemy. The team is arrested. Oliver ends up in jail. Felicity is in the hospital. Perhaps Laurel loses her job?

319-Broken Arrow. With the team out of commission, Ray tries to take up the slack. Maybe it doesn't go so well. If it's Ray focused, this would explain KC not being in it much. At the end of the episode, the foundry explodes. Cue...

320-The Fallen, opening with Oliver running through the hospital.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

For those who are at the end of their patience with Laurel:  What if her Arc is a full curve?  She wants to/has motivation to be a vigilante, tries and then realizes that at least for now she shouldn't be.  It seems to me that even someone who really disliked Laurel's character would have to give her some credit for backing away from the vigilante life.  It would also leave room for her to have a later in time road to being a hero.  If you want to rehabilitate a polarizing character without losing her, it would be a way to start heading in that direction.

Isn't that what they already did in 3 episodes and she is still polarizing? I don't know why they can't just cut bait with Laurel.

• Love 2

If they have Laurel stop being BC now that we know Sara is coming back, the Laurel fans will forever believe that they took BC away from Laurel because of Sara. And MG has twice now reassured the Laurel fans that Sara's return will not affect Laurel's arc. So I don't think there's any chance she stops being BC. None whatsoever.

• Love 7

Isn't that what they already did in 3 episodes and she is still polarizing? I don't know why they can't just cut bait with Laurel.

I would say that in 3 episodes we have seen Laurel try to join the vigilantes.  The writers can't claim to have her be the full on BC and have a scene like the one with Malcolm in 3-15.  It wasn't even a contest.  Malcolm spoke for the audience when he said she was embarassing herself.  Some may be disappointed with the writers these days, but they wrote truth for that scene.  She has tried it, costume and all.  A person/character people can root for will admit when they try and fail.  If Laurel admits she has a long way to go on a lot of levels, there is far more story to be had with her going forward, plus she moves inches closer to being something other than reckless and emotional.  Her passionate fans can still hold on to someday seeing the BC emerge in full plumage and they might just begin to repair her with those who can't accept her now.

• Love 1
(edited)

As someone who can't stand Laurel, and probably never will, I'd rather she stay fumbling proto-vigilante wearing her dead sister's clothes. At least that gives me opportunities to point and laugh [and laugh] at her a lot. If she goes back to just lawyer, then the show itself has to go back to trying to fit lawyer!Laurel into the narrative, and they were completely unable to do that before. It was mind numbingly boring, she was ostracized in her separate storyline away from the A-plot, which made her useless, and it lead to way way WAY too much of Katie Cassidy's "acting". I'd rather watch the Buckles, thank you.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 3

Probably by showing us her time in the LoA.

Isn't the point of the spin off to show a team of heroes? Why would Sara be in unrelated flashbacks to a super hero team?

They showed the Lance family drama through flashbacks.  They showed what Sara went through on the island via flashbacks.  I think it would complete Sara's arc to see her in her LoA days. Nyssa could show up in spinoff and reminisce about Sara. Hell, they might bring Sara back for 3 episodes and kill her off again. Nothing would surprise me now.

They showed the Lance family drama through flashbacks. They showed what Sara went through on the island via flashbacks. I think it would complete Sara's arc to see her in her LoA days. Nyssa could show up in spinoff and reminisce about Sara. Hell, they might bring Sara back for 3 episodes and kill her off again. Nothing would surprise me now.

Right, but Sara was still on the show in the present. Why would a new audience care about LoA flashbacks of a character that was on another show and isn't even alive anymore?

• Love 7

For those who are at the end of their patience with Laurel:  What if her Arc is a full curve?  She wants to/has motivation to be a vigilante, tries and then realizes that at least for now she shouldn't be. 

I don't think they will do that because of all the viewers happy that Laurel is finally becoming her Black Canary true self.  Now many are excited to get rid of other characters or at least minimize them (Felicity especially, also Diggle) so that the show can go full on comics, with the Green Arrow/Black Canary fighting team, supported by Arsenal and Speedy.  Just look at the comments at the Green Arrow TV site or at EW.

These viewers would be hugely pissed off if Laurel backed off from being BC and went back to being a lawyer. The train to make her Manhunter or any other character has long left the station.

• Love 2

Right, but Sara was still on the show in the present. Why would a new audience care about LoA flashbacks of a character that was on another show and isn't even alive anymore?

I think it's fair to think much of the audience for the spinoff will be Arrow/Flash viewers who already know about Sara.  Sara's story could inform Nyssa's if she makes multiple appearances.

They showed the Lance family drama through flashbacks.  They showed what Sara went through on the island via flashbacks.  I think it would complete Sara's arc to see her in her LoA days. Nyssa could show up in spinoff and reminisce about Sara. Hell, they might bring Sara back for 3 episodes and kill her off again. Nothing would surprise me now.

The Deadline announcement was for Series Regulars. The show is still in development so the only ones announced would be the series regulars that were already under contract.
  • Love 2

The Deadline announcement was for Series Regulars. The show is still in development so the only ones announced would be the series regulars that were already under contract.

Series regular only means that no other show can sign them to a contract. A series regular doesn't have to appear in every episode.

I think it's fair to think much of the audience for the spinoff will be Arrow/Flash viewers who already know about Sara. Sara's story could inform Nyssa's if she makes multiple appearances.

Arrow, yes. Flash, maybe. But who wants to watch and get invested in the origin story of a dead person?

• Love 2

Arrow, yes. Flash, maybe. But who wants to watch and get invested in the origin story of a dead person?

People like Sara and want to know more about her?  Hell LOST did it for 6 years (I KEED they all weren't dead the whole time).

• Love 1

These viewers would be hugely pissed off if Laurel backed off from being BC and went back to being a lawyer. The train to make her Manhunter or any other character has long left the station.

I can't see them going back to where she was as a lawyer either.  Maybe if she developed a sudden interest in horticulture and left law to sell flowers?  Oliver could use someone to grow herbs for his little pouch and Tatsu's Tea House.  Obviously (hopefully) joking.

There is a line on just how far they can go with a bumbling/fumbling "hero" before even people who detest her feel bad in relishing in her pain.  I feel for the writers/producers trying to work to please what can often be a split audience (comics and nothing but comics v. story first - who cares about comics).  DC is doing a BC only comics line soon.  Maybe there is some direction to take her that would be interesting for all.

• Love 1

People like Sara and want to know more about her? Hell LOST did it for 6 years (I KEED they all weren't dead the whole time).

Maybe. I guess I just don't see the point in watching her go through everything she did to become who she was just so she could fall into a dumpster so her sister could take her place. It holds zero appeal to me, but maybe others will be into it, if she does only appear in flashbacks.

• Love 5

I didn't watch Lost -- did you know all those people were already dead?  Or did you find that out only later?

Maybe. I guess I just don't see the point in watching her go through everything she did to become who she was just so she could fall into a dumpster so her sister could take her place. It holds zero appeal to me, but maybe others will be into it, if she does only appear in flashbacks.

Yeah, me too.  I wanted to know Sara's backstory and her time with the LoA when I first heard she was coming back on the show but since she died, what's the point?  It's just going to make me angry that they killed her.

While some of us really liked her, there was also some of the audience who didn't and resented that she was the Canary and Laurel wasn't.  That part will be even less interested in her backstory now that she's dead.

• Love 1
(edited)

For all the reasons you state above, I don't see the point of even bringing Sara back (other than having their Buckle and eating it too). It actually pisses me off.

I didn't watch Lost -- did you know all those people were already dead?  Or did you find that out only later?

There is a never ending argument in LOST fandom as to what it really was all about. I was just making a bit of joke.  

But I do think a series of flashbacks can work depending on why they are using the flashbacks and what the story informs. 

Edited by catrox14

The LOST flash backs were just like the Arrow ones. History of the current "Present" cast. Unless Nyssa joins the superhero team up, I just don't see how past Sara'S history with the LOA will have any value. As is, all of that would be better done on Arrow since it's the show with Flashbacks.

I get that Sara being alive will affect Laural's journey no matter what so who knows what MG meant. Sara or perhaps Laurel most be getting a new Comic book character destiny. I still wish Laural was the one moving on to the Spin off. Her history, if not her name fits other comic characters. Like Jean Loring or Kate Spencer.

• Love 4

What would be the point of that if she can't interact with the present-day heroes? There'd be nothing tying her story to the present, and her only purpose would be so we could see her time with the LoA, for...what, exactly?

Bringing to the Spinoff discussion page. 

Sunshine brought up Quentin a couple of times in this thread and I am curious too.  It has been spoiled Quentin is still on the outs with Laurel by 3-21 and that before that he is going to Central City.  Quentin meets Joe will be fun to see.  I haven't heard any spoilers to do with Alex Kingston (sigh, why can't we have more?), so it doesn't appear Quentin goes to see her.   Anyone have any leads or thoughts on why Quentin would go to CC?

(edited)

Since MG said "Sara’s return won’t affect Laurel’s arc," we know that Caity will be back as Sara.

Since Sara never interacted with any of the other announced main cast within the current canon of either show, it seems highly unlikely that her part in the series will be told in flashbacks (a single episode flashback, a la Agent Carter's team uncovering the mcguffin in the past that the Agents of SHIELD are dealing with in their present, I could understand, but you don't make a main cast contract with someone you only plan on using in one episode).

This says to me that Sara will be brought back to life.  It puts pay to AK's statements that "everything you need to know, we've already shown you," because the Lazarus Pit has been introduced.  While I could see Oliver LP'ing Sara's corpse (given the odd legal realm this show breathes in, wouldn't that free Thea of culpability?  No dead body, no murder!) to save his sister... possibly even playing along with Ra's after he gets the LP demo next episode with this express purpose.

Alternatively, I could see Nyssa, discovering her father has disowned her, saying "fuck it!" and grabbing her girl.  If anyone could sneak into Nanda Parbat, it would be little Miss RAISED THERE.  She could resurrect Sara.

In both cases, Sara having been dead for almost a year, she'd be crazy and out of it.  Possibly she'd do something horrible that would help snap her back to sanity, then give her reason to atone further and keep her distance from her family "for their own sake."  This leads to her joining the new team in Coast City, possibly not as Canary.  My comic knowledge is not deep enough to suggest other possible heroes for her to inhabit. 

Edited by TrueMyth
  • Love 3

Since MG said "Sara’s return won’t affect Laurel’s arc," we know that Caity will be back as Sara.

Since Sara never interacted with any of the other announced main cast within the current cannon of either show, it seems highly unlikely that her part in the series will be told in flashbacks (a single episode flashback, a la Agent Carter's team uncovering the mcguffin in the past that the Agents of SHIELD are dealing with in their present, I could understand, but you don't make a main cast contract with someone you only plan on using in one episode).

This says to me that Sara will be brought back to life.  It puts pay to AK's statements that "everything you need to know, we've already shown you," because the Lazarus Pit has been introduced.  While I could see Oliver LP'ing Sara's corpse (given the odd legal realm this show breathes in, wouldn't that free Thea of culpability?  No dead body, no murder!) to save his sister... possibly even playing along with Ra's after he gets the LP demo next episode with this express purpose.

Alternatively, I could see Nyssa, discovering her father has disowned her, saying "fuck it!" and grabbing her girl.  If anyone could sneak into Nanda Parbat, it would be little Miss RAISED THERE.  She could resurrect Sara.

In both cases, Sara having been dead for almost a year, she'd be crazy and out of it.  Possibly she'd do something horrible that would help snap her back to sanity, then give her reason to atone further and keep her distance from her family "for their own sake."  This leads to her joining the new team in Coast City, possibly not as Canary.  My comic knowledge is not deep enough to suggest other possible heroes for her to inhabit. 

Taking to the Spinoff Discussion Thread

• Love 2
(edited)

Laurel is not going to stop being BC.  She's going to get some serious training and come back awesome...or rather her stuntwoman will.  There is absolutely no way they would go through all that and then just drop it.  They'd drop the actress/character from the show first.

From the spoilers only thread:

-- Asked if 3x20 is more emotional than Moira, Tommy and Sara's deaths, MG says: "I really hope so.  It’s shooting now."

Whose death/fallout from death would be even more emotional than Moira?  Really only Felicity or Thea...the rest of Oliver's family, if one goes by what he saw before his death.  

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2
(edited)

For Oliver, I have to imagine Thea's death would have much more impact than Felicity's. Not to say he wouldn't be heartbroken if Felicity died, I'm sure he would, but Thea is his sister and his sole remaining family member. With both his parents gone he's never going to find another sister (well, that's not necessarily true if what we've heard about Robert is accurate) but as cold as it sounds he can always find love again.

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 2

(well, that's not necessarily true if what we've heard about Robert is accurate) but as cold as it sounds he can always find love again.

 Edited by KirkB, A minute ago.

Ha!  Like father like son?

(edited)

If his flashes before death mean anything, and really, if there's any time thoughts mean something it's your last thoughts prior to dying, he considers Felicity part of his family.  Only his father, mother, sister, and Felicity were shown.  Plus he'd have the additional issues that, while he's been drawing closer to his sister and improving that relationship, he's pushed Felicity away.  So add in a frisson of guilt and wasted opportunities to the fact that he's in love with her (at least that's what we've been told) and thinks of her as his family and future, I feel fairly confident that he'd be devastated if she was killed.

Again, though, I'd think he'd agree to head the LOA in exchange for LPing either of them.  

I have to reiterate, TEMPORARY death.  There is no way the network would let them kill Felicity for real, even if they wanted to.  I'm a little less positive re Thea, but I think giving her a mask is a good clue that she's staying around.  If either of them die, I am 100% sure re Felicity and 97% sure re Thea that they'll be LPd.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 6

If his flashes before death mean anything, and really, if there's any time thoughts mean something it's your last thoughts prior to dying, he considers Felicity part of his family.  Only his father, mother, sister, and Felicity were shown.  Plus he'd have the additional issues that, while he's been drawing closer to his sister and improving that relationship, he's pushed Felicity away.  So add in a frisson of guilt and wasted opportunities to the fact that he's in love with her (at least that's what we've been told) and thinks of her as his family and future, I feel fairly confident that he'd be devastated if she was killed.

Again, though, I'd think he'd agree to head the LOA in exchange for LPing either of them.  

I think he'd be devastated for either too and yeah, I could see him being even more emotional than when his mom died if for no other reason than he doesn't have many people left to lose so the next big blow would be worse than the one before. 

That said I still feel like Felicity isn't going to be at the center of his devastation even if it means they completely wasted his life flashes before him shot of he and Felicity.  Or maybe I'm practicing reverse phycology on myself in the hope I get the opposite of what I'm saying. 

Discussion of Sara and her role in the spinoff does not belong here, it belongs in the Spinoff topic. In addition, there's a lot of repeating of yourselves going on in here. Bring something new to the discussion, or posts will be deleted.

We do not want to have to lock the topic again, but we will if the circuitous conversation continues.

• Love 1

What if Ra's ask MM to kill Sara's killer (aka Thea) to prove his loyalty. Oliver in rage, kills him. Then trade Thea coming back to life for him becoming Ra's.

• Love 1

What if Ra's ask MM to kill Sara's killer (aka Thea) to prove his loyalty. Oliver in rage, kills him. Then trade Thea coming back to life for him becoming Ra's.

But as of Nanda Parbat now Malcolm loves Thea and wouldn't ever do anything to hurt her.  insert eye roll. 

• Love 1

I know. Thea is behind everything. She's secretly been playing Oliver, Macolm and Ra's against each other. She is working with Nyssa. They bring Sara back and the three of them take over both Starling and the League.

• Love 1

Does anyone have a guess/spoiler about WHY the lair blows up?  Besides an overload of to-many-people-knowing-exactly-where-it-is-and-how-to-get-in? Is it the episode baddie?  Or Malcolm?  Ra's? Is it this season's Applied Sciences and the team actually blows it up for reasons?

• Love 1
(edited)

when did he say that?

It might not have been MG who said it.  I distinctly recall that there was a lot of discussion on this forum late last year about a spoiler that Oliver would have help in the form of 3 additional superheroes by the end of this season.  So if Thea also gets a mask, then she would make it 4.

If Roy dies and Thea takes his costume, it would certainly fit the EPs' theme of each superhero is actually not the first one in that costume (except for Ray/Atom).

Edited by tv echo

Well at this rate there will be 5 new heroes on the show: Roy, Thea, Ray, Laurel, and Tatsu. smh no wonder this season was a mess

Ray is moving to other show. Actress that plays tatsu is committed to a new pilot, so even if they wanted to keep her around as katana, realistically they probably can't. So they may make those 2 superheroes that arrow can call in future seasons, but they won't be back as the regular arrow team. I think the final 3 permanent costumed members of ta will be thea, ll, & roy this season. I really cant see any member of team arrow dying this season & staying dead. Personally, i would wager that none of team arrow die at all.

Ray is moving to other show. Actress that plays tatsu is committed to a new pilot, so even if they wanted to keep her around as katana, realistically they probably can't. So they may make those 2 superheroes that arrow can call in future seasons, but they won't be back as the regular arrow team. I think the final 3 permanent costumed members of ta will be thea, ll, & roy this season. I really cant see any member of team arrow dying this season & staying dead. Personally, i would wager that none of team arrow die at all.

The problem for me isn't how many are going to stay... The problem for me is they spent so much time on other people's stories this year that it made this season a mess. Yes, Ray and Tatsu won't be on Arrow next season (maybe guest stars at best), but that doesn't mean that they (LL, Roy, and Thea included) didn't take away from Oliver's story right now. I would've understood making 2 new superheroes, but 5??? That's just ridiculous because people are getting bored with the amount of masks on the show. It goes back to the saying, "when everyone is super, no one is".

• Love 9

The problem for me isn't how many are going to stay... The problem for me is they spent so much time on other people's stories this year that it made this season a mess. Yes, Ray and Tatsu won't be on Arrow next season (maybe guest stars at best), but that doesn't mean that they (LL, Roy, and Thea included) didn't take away from Oliver's story right now. I would've understood making 2 new superheroes, but 5??? That's just ridiculous because people are getting bored with the amount of masks on the show. It goes back to the saying, "when everyone is super, no one is".

Totally agree it has dragged down the show, but that is more for the bitterness thread. I was just doing the math so the final ep superhero headcount matches their predictions. Maybe they didn't know about tatsu actress looking to book another show & that might be why they rushed thea, while hinting katana earlier in the season. I hope they don't plan on expanding team arrow anymore next season they have enough people to fight crime & now all their regular cast knows about team arrow & has reason to be in the lair so that they can streamline the plotlines and not have people stranded in dead end plots like ll s1 & fs s3 which distracted from the main arrow plot. Also I hope they direct their attention to the villains instead, cuz those have been very weak this season.

(edited)

It might not have been MG who said it. I distinctly recall that there was a lot of discussion on this forum late last year about a spoiler that Oliver would have help in the form of 3 additional superheroes by the end of this season. So if Thea also gets a mask, then she would make it 4.

If Roy dies and Thea takes his costume, it would certainly fit the EPs' theme of each superhero is actually not the first one in that costume (except for Ray/Atom).

That was DR and people keep messing up his quote.

He said at least 3 or more legitimate heroes (not costumed heroes) that could protect SC aside from Oliver Queen. He also said the second half of the season was building that up. Now, keep in mind that actors almost always talk about what they're filming, just filmed or just read in a script.

Also, keep in mind that DR gave that answer at a convention right around 313/314 filming and it's seems rather obvious he was talking about the end of 313 with Oliver specifically leaving SC in the hands of Dig, Felicity, Roy and Laurel.

Edited by Morrigan2575