Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Age Of Innocence

In the aftermath of a clever plan orchestrated by Lily, Damon sets off on a road trip with Bonnie and Alaric in search of leverage they can use against his mother. Meanwhile, Caroline, who is being held hostage by the Heretics, learns some shocking information about Valerie’s past, while Stefan learns a few unexpected details about his own past from Lily. Finally, Alaric turns to Bonnie for her help after coming clean about a secret he’s been keeping.

Jo is the love of Rick's life?  No mention of Jenna or Isabel?

You can't be a vampire and a werewolf except when you can.  You can't be a witch and a vampire except when you can.

Katherine, Rebecca, Stefan and Elena's doppelgangers that have been showing up for centuries, and now Valerie.

Julian is the devil?  Is that supposed to mean Lily and her heretics aren't that bad?  Whatever show.

At least Damon, Bonnie, and Rick were entertaining.

Why does Lily have so much control over the heretics?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Well, that episode was frustrating as hell. The Damon/Bonnie/Alaric scenes were fun and interesting. It had its own handed-from-the-network hashtag on Twitter. So that was the main focus of the episode, right? Wrong!! Why the hell was the focus of the episode on the story about a heretic who is boring as hell (as are all the heretics - the only one with any semblance of a personality got killed at the end of the episode), and which seemed to mess with Stefan's history as we knew it. I just don't care about their 'relationship'. The whole thing felt like filler, which was so annoying when the other plot within the episode was actually enjoyable. (and did we really need that many flashbacks? I was starting to get whiplash from all the jumping back and forth.)

Apologies for the rant, but the episode tonight was the first time I've thought "maybe I'm too old for this." And I'm not even that old.

• Love 1

I am so over Jo. I didn't think she was interesting when she was alive, and now she's even more annoying dead. I used to really like Alaric, but now I feel frustrated whenever he's onscreen. I wish he weren't around so that Damon and Bonnie could continue their buddy-bonding. 

Poor freaking Caroline. She's my favorite woman on the show and she's one of the few characters who's had a pretty consistent character development. I just want her to be SOMEBODY'S first choice. She broke my heart asking Stefan if he even remembered when he first saw her. I would much prefer if Stefan didn't even remember Valerie - it was 150 years ago and sometimes I can hardly remember guys I knew ten years ago. 

Which brings me to my least favorite aspect of this show: the emphasis on EPIC! ROMANCE! It kills me, and so much of it requires bizarre character nonsense. Elena and Stefan were epic, and Damon and Katherine were epic, then Stefan and Katherine were supposed to have been epic, then Elena and Damon were epic, and Alaric and every woman he dates/marries, Bonnie and Jeremy, Jeremy and Anna, Tyler and Caroline...I'm exhausted with everybody being The One. And now is Valerie supposed to be even more epic than Katherine or Elena for Stefan? It's ridiculous! I am sick of the retconning on this show. 

That said, the show is still an enjoyable popcorn show. I just want Caroline to kick ass and find some happiness. 

I'll sit at my table for one because I liked it. I wasn't bored by any of the stories tonight and that's unusual.

Damon, Alaric and Bonnie were so much fun to watch. I thought Oscar was funny. And I didn't mind the Stefan flashbacks either. Oh and a quick Hello from Tyler to top it off.

I'm liking the season so far even though the heretics are pretty boring. Maybe it's because it's not all about Elena anymore. Anyway, back to my teeny table in the corner.

• Love 6

Could we have a whole show of just Damon, Bonnie and Ric.....oh but pretend they are trying to bring anyone but Jo back. One fun and free wheeling heretic that was kind of Kiaish without the psychopath gene and he gets killed...ugh!(only distractions was he looked kind of samoin or korean how would he ever have met the others in the 1800s?)

I am far from a Stefan fan, but that was some really unfair recon of his past. It goes against his whole personality to meet a girl(who looked far older than 16)  lose his virginity AND fall maddly in love in one freakin' night. If he really loved her that much he would never have slept with her. It was like someone who never knew Stefan's character wrote that whole story. Then at the end it was like a fast speed retread of Stefan/Elena/Damon triangle with Stefan as Elena and Caroline as Damon. Caroline thinks her love is not enough for Stefan and Stefan saying he feels more for Caroline than he ever did for sweet young Valerie(Stefan). The only thing missing is if Stefan really loves Caroline as much as he should he would have let the vervain be dammed and kissed her anyway b/c the pain wouldn't be near as bad as the feeling gotten from the kiss. I was so disappointed that didn't happen and THAT is why I can't buy a true love between Stefan and Caroline.

If I were a Stefan fan I would have been totally pissed about that whole story tonight.

And lastly this Lily whiplash is not helping her character at all. Is she evil- is she weak -is she a leader -is she a sheep? I don't have a lick of sympathy for her and I don't see how these people keep following her. It is like everyone feels sorry for her but she doesn't deserve any of it. So she hated Giuseppe but Julian hung the moon? Both seemed cut from the same cloth she was just still in the honeymoon phase with Julian, he was Giuseppe all over again for sure. I guess all these different parts are supposed to make her have a layered personality but it just adds to her unlikablity. Last week Stefan and Damon talked about how mean she was with her discipline of them, this week Stefan says she was a sweet strong mother. What ever....I hope she dies!

I wish I could say I truely hated the episode but the three musketeers + Oscar saved it.

• Love 3

Hi, Tyler! Bye Tyler!

Not the car, Stefan!

At least Damon, Bonnie, and Rick were entertaining.

Every scene was gold! Then Oscar appeared and I knew I wanted the whole episode to be about those four. Speaking of Oscar, I was this close to liking Valerie but when she killed him I was back to disliking her again.

Love Damon going full Monty and Bonnie's OMG!expression.

I can't quote right now Cattitude but I was thinking the same thing during the Stefan/Valerie sex scene! I found it out of character for human Stefan of that time period to sleep with a woman he JUST met, especially if he really liked her. It felt totally off.

I loved Damon, Bon Bon and Ric. And I used to be totally bored by Bonnie so these last two seasons my enjoyment of her has surprised me.

I'm starting to feel like I need a chart to figure out who is the love of each character's life because it changes so frequently.  Jo was an okay character, but I don't get her as the love of Ric's life.  I've had longer relationships with the contents of my fridge than they had.  Also I don't get Stefan in 1883 jumping straight into sex with Valerie if he really liked her, it seems a lot out of character.  The heretics are boring me, and I'm getting a little tired of these big bads that are impossible to kill until they aren't.  Someone needs to just pick up the damn phone, call Klaus, have him do a guest spot and get rid of the heretics please and we can go on to something else.  

• Love 4

How could I have forgotten the most mind numbing GMAFB moment of the night. Valerie being with a vampire for years and NOT knowing dying with vampire blood in your system makes you a vampire!!!!!!!!!! You're killing me Plec......

• Love 2

So is Tyler Caroline's fiancé from last week? I totally forgot about him.....

I'm confused. All of a sudden Valerie shows up sitting next to Stefan in present day. Did I miss something? I know Caroline brought her up in the phone convo. But when did they actually connect to arrange a meet?

Bonnie Damon Alaric was the best part of the show. One thing that ticked me off though...why couldn't Damon instead of Stefan have gotten the hot girl to check up on him in the past?

That was boring. I don't give a damn about Lily, Valerie, or any of the heretics I don't give a damn about how Stefan lost his virginity. I don't give a damn about bringing Jo back. I don't give a damn. And WTF was that whole thing with Caroline & Stefan and her talking like she's been into him since the first time she saw him? Are they going to rewrite the whole beginning of the show?

• Love 3

I loved seeing Tyler, even for a few minutes. Damon/Bonnie/Alaric were funny. Other than that? This episode was pretty awful. Especially considering how good The Originals was.

The Stefan/Valerie flashbacks were so boring and really what is this new first love of his? They're rewriting history and the Katherine love story now? For these new heretics people. I don't care, I started fast forwarding through the flashbacks. I don't care for his mother either. 

And the baby? They had to throw in a miscarriage. 

Awww, I liked Oscar so of course Valerie had to go and kill him. I guess now we know that Asian characters get the same treatment as the black characters on this show - cannon fodder/red shirts who are lucky to live more than one episode.

Hated Caroline's blatant jealousy of Valerie. Girl, get a hold of yourself. Do you know how lame it is to be jealous about someone your boyfriend slept with before he met you?

I agree that it was totally out of character for Stefan to sleep with Valerie right after he met her. I mean, this is prim and proper 16 year old Stefan we're talking about. Realistically he would have protested and said it wasn't right. He would have blushed when she started undoing her clothes, not said, "Hey, let me do that for you!"

Loved the Damon/Bonnie/Alaric show. Ha, and I loved that Bonnie and Alaric just wanted Damon to put some damn pants on. Alaric is right - Damon could just compel himself a sorority house to wait on him hand and foot, but we know he wants to keep an eye on Alaric. But hey, points to Alaric for not hiding the phoenix stone in the soap basket! Demerits for calling Jo the love of his life (sorry, Jenna!) and still wanting to resurrect her with the evil phoenix stone.

I liked the transition they did of Stefan waiting for Valerie in 1863 to Stefan sitting in the same spot outside the hospital in present day. Too bad he still doesn't know the truth since Valerie made herself magically invisible during her confession.

was he looked kind of samoin or korean how would he ever have met the others in the 1800s?

There have been Asian settlers in the United States and Canada since the 16th century. Many came to North America during the gold rush (both in California and British Columbia). Thousands were brought over to work on the transcontinental railroad in the 1860s. It's no stranger that Oscar was in the United States in 1863 than it was for Pearl and Anna to be in Mystic Falls in 1864.

• Love 1

I'm confused. All of a sudden Valerie shows up sitting next to Stefan in present day. Did I miss something? I know Caroline brought her up in the phone convo. But when did they actually connect to arrange a meet?

I was confused too. I think she went there to think and saw him, but he couldn't see her. I think she cloaked herself. That's why he didn't respond to her.

Is this show gonna fall apart without Nina Dobrev?

Edited by Writing Wrongs

I thought this episode was a mess.

I'm beyond annoyed at this retcon of Stefan's history which makes no sense to me and seems OOC just to create some false connection to the heretics. I wanted to slap Caroline and tell her to get a grip on herself -- but clearly this ridiculous heretic is going to be a problem just based on Stefan's moody brooding.

So Lily loved her boys after all? Too little too late. I am paralyzed by not caring about Lily or heretic background. I have no sympathy to give. I just want them dead. However I guess the boys will have to rescue her from Julian at some point.

We can however keep Oscar.

I continue to love Damon/Bonnie and mourn for the ship that never was. Never liked Jo so Alaric is just irritating me now.

• Love 1

He didn't see or hear her so he still doesn't know the rest of the story. I assumed she used magic. Heh, or Harry Potter's invisibility cloak.

Man, Stefan had no game back then. He's lying there after having sex for the first time and he says, "Come with me. I want to show you something," and proceeds to take this girl to his mother's grave. DUDE.

Of course, then Alaric did essentially the same thing to Bonnie (without the preceding sex, thank goodness) when he took her to the morgue. Come on, you guys. Can you not have a conversation without being near a dead body (or where you think a dead body is buried in Stefan's case)?

• Love 3

WTF was that whole thing with Caroline & Stefan and her talking like she's been into him since the first time she saw him? Are they going to rewrite the whole beginning of the show?

THAT'S actually true. Caroline reeeeeallly wanted a piece of some Stefan when she first saw him and only backed off when he flat out told her "it's never gonna happen." That's part of the reason I love Steroline: the irony of that statement from Stefan.

• Love 8
Every scene was gold! Then Oscar appeared and I knew I wanted the whole episode to be about those four. Speaking of Oscar, I was this close to liking Valerie but when she killed him I was back to disliking her again.

I'm all for Oscar being resurrected, and Damon, Bonnie, Rick, and Oscar going on a road trip together that lasts the rest of the season.

Also, it is hilarious that Cho's long lost twin is so different from him.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

Yay!  Tim Kang!  Tim Kang!  So good to see him back on TV again!  What a different person he is from his character of Cho in "The Mentalist"!  But it's good, all good!  He was the most funniest, refreshing thing in the whole episode!  Why oh why did Valerie have to kill him!  That bitch!

I'm not surprised that Stefan was so easily seduced by Valerie.  After all, he was a teenage boy and he was innocent and very susceptible to a beautiful woman.  I thought Stefan looked very sweet and pure with that old hairstyle of the bangs framing his face.  He was so gorgeous!  Any woman would fall for him.

Valerie has got to be the most progressive woman during that time since she outright approached Stefan and then unhesitatingly took him into the woods and ..... well, took him!

The Valerie and Stefan tragic love story was kind of corny, but I thought it was cute anyway. 

There have been Asian settlers in the United States and Canada since the 16th century. Many came to North America during the gold rush (both in California and British Columbia). Thousands were brought over to work on the transcontinental railroad in the 1860s. It's no stranger that Oscar was in the United States in 1863 than it was for Pearl and Anna to be in Mystic Falls in 1864.

Thanks for this b/c it was very interesting and pushed me to do more research. I always knew the Chinese were here a long time and Pearl looked very Chinese to me so I never had any issue with Pearl and Anna being in the US then plus Katherine came from Europe and knew Pearl a long time so she could very well have come over with her. Oscar looked Korean or Samoan to me and while there were a few Koreans as early as 1880s the first major influx wasn't until early 1900s so it didn't seem very realistic that in the  MF area Lily would have met Oscar in the 1860s.

I looked up both Kelly Hu and Tim Kang and indeed she is of Chinese decent and he is of Korean decent. I know it isn't a big difference to most but my nephews are part Chinese so I notice these difference more.

Regardless of that small issue that bugged me I wish would could keep Oscar and get rid of the rest of heretics instead we get to keep the rest and lose him. Boo!

I may be in the minority here, but I'm actually liking this season a lot better than last. Perhaps it's because Elena is gone, because having every storyline centered on her and her safety was getting tiresome to me. I kind of like how family dynamics between Lily, Damon, and Stefan is at the forefront now. Granted, this show is still a shell of what it once was, but compared to the past couple of seasons I'm seeing an improvement. The only thing that is irking me is the Valerie/Stefan love story from the past. It's tiresome to me and it seems like a ploy to just create yet another love triangle. We've had enough of those on this show to last for quite some time. I'd rather see something besides another girl tear about Stefan and Caroline, or another guy (Enzo, Tyler, etc). That's a device that has been overused on this show, and I'd like to see the writers get more creative.

• Love 4

A love that dare not speaks it name between Stefan and Valerie? I felt my eyelids drooping during their scenes. Then can tag on flashback stuff but to fit it in with what we already know came before, ultimately Valerie was nothing more than a mild crush who popped Stefan`s cherry back in the end. Forgotten when the whirlwind of one Katherine Pierce came into his life. 

They already kinda pulled that thing with a little love story with Rebekah back in the day. That he had been compelled to forget and long since moved on to his epic love Elena. I gave Becks some leeway on this because when she was undaggered, no time had passed for her to get over her love. But she eventually did.

Now Stefan has moved on to Caroline and Valerie is equally like some doll who has just been taken out of the box and goes all glowy eyes for Stefan. Who forgot about her like four women ago.

Did like the little road trip moments with Damon, Ric and Bonnie. Not as good as last year`s road trip when Stefan drop-kicked Ms.Cuddles but I`ll take it. Also loved Damon`s assessment that both him and Lily had moved on to other families. It`s good that he was able to cut that emotional tie.

Figures, they kill off the only Heretic who is fun. 

Julian is obviously an abusive sadist. Sadly, the actor also doesn`t have much in the way of charisma or charme. What is up with casting this year? It has never been so bad. One or two misses, I could understand but all of them?

• Love 2

Oscar was fun and different and brought an interesting vibe to his scenes.  Plus, he didn't have the veddddy British accent that seems to be required of 3/4ths of any new regularly recurring characters introduced on TVD or The Originals.

So I knew he was a goner.

Oh well.  Back to more people with British or Australian accents who have "very surprising" pulled-out-of-their-hats retconned connections with the main cast.  You say Stefan had a previously unrevealed but totally hugely important first romantic relationship with one of the Heretics?  How very interes....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 5

Oscar was fun and different and brought an interesting vibe to his scenes.  Plus, he didn't have the veddddy British accent that seems to be required of 3/4ths of any new regularly recurring characters introduced on TVD or The Originals.

So I knew he was a goner.

Yep, I liked him immediately and I knew because of that that he'd be deader than dead :( So now I imagine Lily will accuse Damon of killing Oscar, so now that war can continue, and no return of Elena's coffin, yay (not)!

I thought it was established that Katherine was Stefan's 1st....or am I confusing him with Damon? I also thought Caroline being jealous of something that happened 150 years ago was ridiculous and out of character. Yeah, Caroline has been known to be jealous and insecure in the past, but I thought she was above that now. She didn't seem threatened by Stefan's feelings for Elena, so her behaving this way over something that happened much longer ago is absurd.

• Love 1

I thought it was established that Katherine was Stefan's 1st....or am I confusing him with Damon?

First love maybe but Damon wasn`t a virgin in those flashbacks for sure. They kinda implied it with Stefan but it wasn`t made explicit as far as I can remember. So they didn`t technically make lol!canon but emotionally for sure. You can not watch those first Season flashbacks with Katherine and insert those new stuff with Valerie like a couple months before. That doesn`t track.

I also thought Caroline being jealous of something that happened 150 years ago was ridiculous and out of character. Yeah, Caroline has been known to be jealous and insecure in the past, but I thought she was above that now. She didn't seem threatened by Stefan's feelings for Elena, so her behaving this way over something that happened much longer ago is absurd.

It would have made sense for Caroline`s character some time ago because I believe her issue here was more like of course Stefan remembers the first time he saw Elena and the first time he saw Katherine and now the first time he saw Valerie. Every one of those women immediately struck an "epic" connection with him whereas Caroline just knows she did not.

But Caroline has been a priority for two guys now. Both Tyler and Klaus were focused on her pretty hard. And neither one ever dated Elena for example. So, some of this stuff should have fallen away by now.

On the other hand, this dates back to a convo Stefan and Damon had last year when Stefan asked Damon about advice on Caroline. Damon told him to let her down gently (just not on the day of the funeral) because the very fact that Stefan had to ask him told Damon that Stefan wasn`t feeling an epic love. Only at the end of the episode did Stefan realize that while this was true, not every love needs to be like this and maybe the slow burn he had with Caroline could be more valuable in the end.

To my mind, Stefan is the only character who has come to such a conclusion. Damon isn`t like that, he only knows the big "epic" burst of passion. He is not the slow burn guy. Elena was also not the slow burn gal so that is okay. IMO Caroline CAN be a slow burn gal but I don`t think she ever came to a realization like Stefan. What she knows in their circle is "all epic, all the time". Even for herself with Klaus and Tyler it was kinda like that so that is her one and only meassuring stick.

So here comes Stefan with another "epic" blast from the past and for Caroline that is a big blow. She needs to realize first what Stefan came to realize previously and then this Valerie buisness won`t seem threatening anymore.   

• Love 2

How could I have forgotten the most mind numbing GMAFB moment of the night. Valerie being with a vampire for years and NOT knowing dying with vampire blood in your system makes you a vampire!!!!!!!!!! You're killing me Plec......

That reminds me of why I've always thought the whole heretic thing doesn't make sense. If these people are magic siphoners they'd suck up the magic of healing vampire blood and wouldn't be able to turn because they'd suck up the magic from it, and even if they did turn somehow they'd suck up the magic for BEING a vampire until they were a dessicated corpse. It also makes me wonder how the hell Bonnie's magic could do ANYTHING to these Heretics when they could just siphon up the magic of the spell that's being used on them.

It also makes me wonder why if Valerie killed herself to turn herself into a vampire why she didn't just kill herself again. She was in enough anguish to kill herself once, heightened emotions wouldn't make that better.

I loved seeing Tyler, even for a few minutes. Damon/Bonnie/Alaric were funny. Other than that? This episode was pretty awful. Especially considering how good The Originals was.

I think that just because it's a new show they put some actual effort into The Originals unlike with TVD which has been on long enough that like with all shows that have been on long enough the writers think that the fans will stick with it regardless of how terrible it gets so they don't even try anymore. Then there's the fact that everything on this show is focused around relationships with the characters to an extremely excessive degree instead of TVD world and it's beings like The Originals is and thus much much less interesting.

Awww, I liked Oscar so of course Valerie had to go and kill him. I guess now we know that Asian characters get the same treatment as the black characters on this show - cannon fodder/red shirts who are lucky to live more than one episode.

There's only 3 types of character on this show, the fun and interesting kind that die quickly like Oscar, the boring ones we all wish would die that stick around forever like the heretics, and the fun and interesting kind that go through character assassination and long since wear out their welcome until they become annoying and boring dicks we also wish would die and stay dead like Enzo. The latter 2 take forever to die if they ever do and they almost never actually STAY dead in that event.

On that note, I can understand why Alaric would want to bring Jo back and would think that it would work, witches make nature their bitch including death without consequence with both this show and The Originals on a routine basis as he basically says, so the thought that he COULD bring her back has merit. However, this phoenix stone has "this is not going to end well" written all over it and Alaric is a complete moron if he can't pick up on that.

I liked the transition they did of Stefan waiting for Valerie in 1863 to Stefan sitting in the same spot outside the hospital in present day. Too bad he still doesn't know the truth since Valerie made herself magically invisible during her confession.

What I would want to know is why Valerie would even bother coming there just so she could confess about her sins without even having the guts to actually confess and instead confess to someone that can't even hear her. What was the point? Valerie imagining confessing to Stefan while actually talking to a wall would have had the same effect.

Edited by immortalfrieza
  • Love 1

probably the worst episode since season 5 Imo.

the best parts were the roadtrip, but there just wasn't enough of that to make this episode sing.

whoever thought it was a good idea to devote so much screen time to stefans' love life and sex scenes that were terribly acted and cringy needs to get a new job.

way, way too much time spent on the least interesting part of the story so far.

The caroline part was also boring, including all the insecurity nonsense, just no, don't care.

oscar was great, a refreshing change of pace, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next with him, and learning more of his backstory.

the flashforward was better this week, and continues to be in the plus column for me.

Lily just needs to go die in a fire.

• Love 1

I thought Nina Dobrev did an excellent job with playing both Elena and Katherine.  She made them two very different people, and even when Katherine was impersonating Elena there were subtle differences.  However, she was right to leave the show.  The writers are stuck in a rut, and I'm not sure they are ever going to get out of the repetitive SLs.

I doubt it will happen because The Originals are going strong, and their SLs are going in different directions, but it would be freaking hilarious if Klaus was Caroline's fiancée.

I am enjoying Damon, Bonnie, and Alaric.  I hope we get more of these three.  Everything with them, and then with them and Oscar was terrific.  I'm wondering if Damon has Stefan put him in the coffin, and he agrees to stay there until it's time for Elena to wake up as a way to make peace with Lily.

Along with the comedy, I wish we would get a conversation between Damon and Alaric where Damon tells Alaric he knows exactly what it's like to want to bring someone back (dead, in a tomb, on the other side).  That Damon was selfish, he didn't care about the consequences, or who else got hurt so long as he got what he wanted so he's not about to lecture Alaric about morals.

I don't want Bonnie to be the Hunter, but I think it is a possibility.  My other guesses are Jo, Alaric, Julian, and Lily.

• Love 1

Yay!  Tim Kang!  Tim Kang!  So good to see him back on TV again!  What a different person he is from his character of Cho in "The Mentalist"!  But it's good, all good!  He was the most funniest, refreshing thing in the whole episode!  Why oh why did Valerie have to kill him!  That bitch!

IKR!

I loved Cho! And the moment Kang appeared I did a mini happy dance, and then they had to go and kill him.

Screw Jo, bring back Cho! 

• Love 1

I doubt it will happen because The Originals are going strong, and their SLs are going in different directions, but it would be freaking hilarious if Klaus was Caroline's fiancée

Along with the comedy, I wish we would get a conversation between Damon and Alaric where Damon tells Alaric he knows exactly what it's like to want to bring someone back (dead, in a tomb, on the other side). That Damon was selfish, he didn't care about the consequences, or who else got hurt so long as he got what he wanted so he's not about to lecture Alaric about morals.

Klaus as Caroline's fiance would be so great!

And great point about Alaric and Damon. This conversation is long overdue and I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet. If anyone can understand Alaric at this point it's Damon, and it's a beautiful parallel, especially that Damon does have the option (technically) to bring Elena back by killing Bonnie.

Damon most definitely understands what Ric is feeling, and he won't  judge, because Damon just doesn't do that. It's one of the very many reasons I love his character.

The scene where Bonnie and Alaric were arguing and Damon was stuck in the middle was beautiful because this must be such a novelty for him. lol.

• Love 1

While Damon was literally standing in the middle of the two of them.  That was funny.  I like that Damon isn't a hypocrite, and regularly acknowledges that there is a limited number of people he cares about, and everyone else is expendable.

I wonder if Matt is the Hunter.  That conversation between Matt and Bonnie where he asks her if she ever wonders if they are fighting the wrong people, could have been foreshadowing.

Maybe the sequence of events goes like this:

1)  Damon gets coffined.

2)  Alaric and Bonnie do whatever with the Phoenix Stone, and it goes wrong.

3)  The Hunter is born or resurrected, and everyone else goes on the run.

• Love 1

That was boring. I don't give a damn about Lily, Valerie, or any of the heretics I don't give a damn about how Stefan lost his virginity. I don't give a damn about bringing Jo back. I don't give a damn. And WTF was that whole thing with Caroline & Stefan and her talking like she's been into him since the first time she saw him? Are they going to rewrite the whole beginning of the show?

Totally agree. TVD is still my background show. While I clean / do work or something else.Simply because its boring. It never used to be.

Caroline was into him the first time she saw him, but I think its absolutely ridiculous that she was jealous... that happened hundred of years ago. There's NO WAY you can be the first choice of a hundred year old vampire. let it go honey. It's you he wants now.

Also, I don't think Caroline's fiancé is a vampire as I have a feeling that spell will never be lifted. Or at least not at that time.

Or maybe I'm just hoping. Because I'm really quite against the Caroline + Stephan pairing. 

Unfortunately, nothing, since they killed him :(

well, death doesn't always stick in this show.... lol

to quote Corey Mathews: "And when did he get over this... death?"

lol

Edited by vavera4ka
  • Love 2