Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Maybe it's because I wasn't oversaturated with it, but I actually preferred this to "Let it Go", even without the various singers, which was a great idea.  But since Frozen 2 didn't even get a best animation nom, I wonder if the film really has any support.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I will never stop loving that Travolta shade.

He's probably pissed somewhere that he didn't get what a third chance to get it right.

(I remember they had him on the next year to correct it and somehow he still got joked over it.)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

This is a pretty cool idea. The International Coalition of Elsas sound great! 

It’s actually something I wouldn’t mind seeing in the future. Whoever came up with this concept wins...nothing since there is no Jetski at stake. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bmoore4026 said:

That song didn't seem as memorable as "Let it Go".  Personal opinion.

I agree.  Even though I am tired of "Let it Go" and have been tired of it for years, it is more memorable and powerful.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He's probably pissed somewhere that he didn't get what a third chance to get it right.

(I remember they had him on the next year to correct it and somehow he still got joked over it.)

I may be misremembering, but isn't he the one who made a joke about it?  I remember thinking that he had a really good sense of humor about it.

Edited by Steph J
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

It’s actually something I wouldn’t mind seeing in the future. Whoever came up with this concept wins...nothing since there is no Jetski at stake. 

Have you seen this? I love it.

• Love 1

Commercial break - I hate the novel Little Fires Everywhere with the heat of a thousand suns so will definitely be skipping that show.

Diane looks like she stopped by after running errands.   I’ve seen that outfit on her many times.

• Love 4