Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Pete Martell

Dean Winchester: aka Squirrel

Posting this here because we don't have a Jensen thread.

This would be perfect for Jensen.  Its about a guy from Austin, Texas trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world.  Its from the team behind Chernobyl 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Posting this here because we don't have a Jensen thread.

This would be perfect for Jensen.  Its about a guy from Austin, Texas trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world.  Its from the team behind Chernobyl 

I would so love that! Another thing I would love to see him in is a sort of Jack Ryan type role. He would be great!

• Like 2

As the show is coming back, I realize I was perfectly happy with the hiatus and wish it never ended. I will only miss the things that could have been and memories of Dean as a character. Not even what he is now in Dabbernatural. Season 2 and Season 4 and MOC Dean, those I will miss and mourn.

Maybe it's because I found a new show/fandom with a Dean-like character (apparently my type is iron-clad) that it feels easier and easier to simply ignore SPN beyond Season 11.

Hopefully Jensen announces something good in the future.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

As the show is coming back, I realize I was perfectly happy with the hiatus and wish it never ended. I will only miss the things that could have been and memories of Dean as a character. Not even what he is now in Dabbernatural. Season 2 and Season 4 and MOC Dean, those I will miss and mourn.

Maybe it's because I found a new show/fandom with a Dean-like character (apparently my type is iron-clad) that it feels easier and easier to simply ignore SPN beyond Season 11.

Hopefully Jensen announces something good in the future.

Who is this Dean-like character you speak of?

Yeah, a new fandom is always the best salve when losing an old one, or when an old fav show has gone off the rails.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Who is this Dean-like character you speak of?

Yeah, a new fandom is always the best salve when losing an old one, or when an old fav show has gone off the rails.

I found myself with something completely new (to me), a Chinese fantasy show called "The Untamed". The main character is fun-loving, mischievious but also incredibly caring for his family and protective of everyone weaker or in need. He just can't not jump in and be a hero. Secretely, he makes an enormous sacrifice for his younger brother that propels the entire plot forward on some level and leads to lots and lots of suffering. I found myself bawling several times

I mean, sound familiar? 😂

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Jensen, not Dean. A nice little featurette on the making of Radio Company Vol. 1

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 6

I'm wondering it there should be Jensen and Jared threads separate from their SPN characters. I know that we have the Supernormal and Media threads but they're still mostly SPN related. Maybe a thread to follow both actors after they move on from SPN? Just a thought 🙂

• Like 5

12 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I'm wondering it there should be Jensen and Jared threads separate from their SPN characters. I know that we have the Supernormal and Media threads but they're still mostly SPN related. Maybe a thread to follow both actors after they move on from SPN? Just a thought 🙂

Good idea. However, what will happen to this forum overall when the show has aired its last episode? Ironically the shutdown is what will likely keep the forum the way it is for longer than would have happened if the finale aired on May 18.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Good idea. However, what will happen to this forum overall when the show has aired its last episode? Ironically the shutdown is what will likely keep the forum the way it is for longer than would have happened if the finale aired on May 18.

Don't they keep forums for shows that are popular and in re-runs, but no longer showing new episodes?

• Useful 2

Yes, as long as there's sufficient activity I think. The OUAT forum is busier than many currently airing shows. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, starfishka said:

🙃 "Soap opera" Jensen.

Such a baby! And yet, we can see 'our' Jensen there in the humble grin and easy laugh. Love him!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, starfishka said:

🙃 "Soap opera" Jensen.

Baby Jensen! 😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Need a happy place today...

6382e0691e70ce03ad80e8985fa7115d69c5e3a4

That is a happy (gorgeous, sexy) place, indeed!

• Like 8

Season 5 on TNT. Dean looked exceptionally handsome today.  

That's all I have to say.  Just that. 🙃

😷😷😷 from Texas😷😷😷

• Like 7

I like Jensen in all his different hats. I think he wears them well and he obviously likes them.

• Like 5

I don’t understand the weird brimmed hats.. but I’m from England so there’s that.  He’s got the looks and physique to wear anything he damn well chooses and he knows it. But I am often surprised at his eclectic choices, especially the last few years.

I do appreciate that Jensen always brings the complexity no matter how dire the script. And I’m way more excited about Jensen’s next project than I am about the ending.

Oh ... I also don’t get Slipknot??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don’t understand the weird brimmed hats.. but I’m from England so there’s that.  He’s got the looks and physique to wear anything he damn well chooses and he knows it. But I am often surprised at his eclectic choices, especially the last few years.

I'm not a fan of hats indoors, even as fashion statements, but I have to say I much prefer Jensen's choices to Jared's beanies.  JMO.  

• Like 6

Proof that Alec from Dark Angel really is a very young Dean Winchester:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

This should be illegal

EeS3nlrWAAAo79Y?format=jpg&name=large

I feel kind of assaulted.

All seriousness,  he looks ten years younger than he did in March. There has to be a crossroads involved somehow.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

15 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Proof that Alec from Dark Angel really is a very young Dean Winchester:

I forgot how much I loved Jensen's hair as Alec. It should be illegal for someone to look this fabulous - so as to prevent early heart attacks!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All seriousness,  he looks ten years younger than he did in March. There has to be a crossroads involved somehow.

Whatever role Jensen gets next he really needs to keep this look.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All seriousness,  he looks ten years younger than he did in March.

I think this is why I'm so reminded of Alec. Though that would mean, what, 20 years younger? 😲  Except that he's barely aged at all?

• Like 4