Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Kill

So which twin was complaining about Simon talking to her?

I quoted her upthread. Nimah.  "So because Raina likes to hang out with Simon, I have to do the same?"

Her complaint probably was a bit of both: She's not that athletic, and Simon does annoy her.

kdm07, I am still sad that the show wants me to buy a love triangle w/Alex, Natalie and Ryan. He is so damn boring!

That and buying that Shelby could be into Caleb for me

By the time  this show is done Alex and Shelby will be the most reasonable couple.

• Love 1

By the time this show is done Alex and Shelby will be the most reasonable couple.

By the time they're done? Some of us are already there!

By the time this show is done Alex and Shelby will be the most reasonable couple.

Agreed! They have the most chemistry and would be sexy together. Two hottest Actresses for me LOL

By the time they're done? Some of us are already there!

Agreed! They have the most chemistry and would be sexy together. Two hottest Actresses for me LOL

Heh I can already see the grumblings.  I saw it in Legend of Korra I'm seeing it here.  The male characters end up so badly written than the audience wants the female leads to be together and  stay far away from everyone else. 

• Love 1

I think I'm out, y'all. This is a little too soapy for my tastes; too many secrets!; the past and future storylines need to be two different shows; and only a few characters are interesting. I'll probably still read recaps and maybe check out the finale episodes, to see who they decide is the terrorist.

So let me get this straight. A supervisor in a highly-structured government organization lies to an employee about his assignment. Then, the supervisor admits the lie and adds that the employee is actually in probation without him knowing it, and if the employee does not achieve his tasks during probation (which are not explained and discussed and documented properly) the employee will be terminated.

As well, let us see Amin sisters. So they alternately attend classes and instructions at the Academy. Meaning that neither of them get 100% content of the education and training. How does this make them effective agent(s), law enforcement officer(s) again?

Enough. I am out.

• Love 2

Heh I can already see the grumblings.  I saw it in Legend of Korra I'm seeing it here.  The male characters end up so badly written than the audience wants the female leads to be together and  stay far away from everyone else.

Then it's on them for poorly written characters.

and she always manages to have that effortless (and by "effortless" I mean "totally planned and carefully styled") teased crown volume when she puts her hair in a ponytail.

Right!?!?!? it makes me very bitter.

Watching way late here but have to comment.  The funny thing too about the twin's training is whichever one remained complained to the other one that she had to do all the training herself.  Ha.  Kinda like all the other recruits that don't spend half the day hiding in a room.  

What I find ludicrous is that it's like the FBI filled this class by an open cattle call and investigated no one.  It's like American Idol.  Here's our top 20, now vote out the losers as we go! 

I've read that something like 80-90% of FBI agents have accounting or finance degrees, because the FBI deals mostly in that field.  

I don't like that there is an Asher on this show and How to Get Away with Murder both.  This already feels like a Shonda copycat enough.  I wish Chopra's character had an Indian name, too.  I'm tired of woman named Alex on tv.  And Raina.

I assume Raina is the mean twin since didn't Simon's initial twin joke call them Nimah and Meana?