Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Man, they need to get Jensen on Whose Line Is it Anyway and SNL.  I don't include Jared because I think he would just bust up laughing through EVERY sketch and they'd never finish anything!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just read the NY Times article and I get the impression that Jared thinks we LIKE his hair.  Honey no - and don't refer to your face as "the thing".  You sound like an asshole.

Edited by omelas

I had the same impression and was like, "Has TWoP been the only site where people mock the hair"? Is the CW site all about how gorgeous his locks are? Because if so, maybe someone needs to infiltrate.

Get a haircut, Jared!

Man....that's just unfair how fucking good looking those boys are.  Holy carp.  Jensen describing holding JJ is too much and I totally picture it because of him holding the shapeshifter babies. 

so they want to sleep for a week, but that's not happening with little ones.  lol. 

Ahhhh...so sweet, :)  Jensen.    I bet she will have his finger wrapped around her finger.

watch out Jared children are a little fragil, lol.  I can tell he can't wait until the boys can rough house with him.

I'm not particularly surprised given it was pretty lackluster, but I also thought it was already a foregone conclusion so I'm surprised at the news.

Does that mean we can pretend it never happened or was just a bad fever dream of Dean's induced by the Mark of Cain(never mind that Dean isn't sleeping)?  Does it mean that the shapeshifter lore is intact with skin goo? I wouldn't mind Ennis popping round to help Dean and Sam.

IDK, it had it's rough spots but it's 1 out of 195 episodes.  Plus, compare it to "Man's Best Friend With Benefits".  I know I'd much rather have watched the "Bloodlines" episode. 

Whilst Man's Best Friend was godawful, it didn't skewer existing canon like this did, between the shapeshifters and NOT ONE HUNTER ever knew about the 5 monster families in Chicago.

• Love 1

Well I'm kinda hoping we revisit Ennis and David and those gorgeous sets in S10.  Maybe with less pilot pressure we can flesh out the story some more.  Oy.. flesh out.. bad pun, sorry.

(edited)

Huh. Interesting tweet from Ben Edlund.  He apologizes for blowing the Grand Canyon canon in the last episode that he wrote. 

ben_edlund ‏@ben_edlund

Also -- sorry about Grand Canyon gaff in last episode I wrote -- that dropped ball of canon was mine to carry

Edited by catrox14

I would disagree that it was his own ball to carry.  When did he tweet this, catrox14? I mean, it's been a year since the episode aired, did he just now realize we were all confused by it a year ago?

A couple of days ago.  Sorry I thought the date was in the tweet

ben_edlund ‏@ben_edlund May 13

Also -- sorry about Grand Canyon gaff in last episode I wrote -- that dropped ball of canon was mine to carry

The Jus In Bello con is happening in Rome. I've been seeing some of the tweets about the remarks from Jared, Jensen and Misha. 

For those that wonder if Jensen isn't being noticed by Hollywood elite I will offer this, I saw this tweet and is a quote from Jensen: 

Jensen talked to David Nutter about Game of thrones and he said "let me know when you're ready, I'll get you on the show" #JIBCon #JIB5J
(edited)

argh. Sigh, I don't know why I can't get the tweet to embed:

From Misha Collins

If you're a TV watcher, good news: I'm gonna be on TV, so u can watch me! Whose Line Is It Anyway, June 16th at 8pm @cwwhoseline @aishatyler

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

Woo hoo!  I've been saying since they announced that WLiiA was coming back that one of them should be on the show -- since both are on the CW.  However, I was kind of hoping for Jared just so Ryan Stiles could have someone almost as tall as him for a change.  And vice versa.  (Ryan Stiles is 6'6".)

ETA  Also, I wouldn't mind if one of them was on Hollywood Game Night as well.

Edited by Demented Daisy

LOL Jared IS a moose LOL.. That's a great shot.  I think Jensen actually took it.  He's even a great selfie photographer.  Is there nothing that guy doesn't do well? Jeez

• Love 1
(edited)

I think its one of those unwritten rules of the universe...Jensen Ackles can do anything! I really like this selfie (which as a photographer I usually loathe them.)  I especially like Misha's goofy grin and John Barrowman in the back like he snuck in without anyone noticing.

Edited because auto correct sucks and photography and photographer aren't really the same things.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

Poor Jensen, even if he wanted to do any of the social media, he can't use his name because all the variations have been taken by fake accounts.  They made a joke about it at a con.  So he will never be on it, since he can't even use his own name.  So sad.

(edited)

Supernatural won a Leo Award for Best Visual Effects for 8.23 - Sacrifice.

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
DRAMATIC SERIES
WINNER

Mark Meloche, Grant Lindsay, Christopher Richardson,
Trevor Chong, Kevin Genzel

Supernatural - Sacrifice

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Can we talk about the guys' acting abilities here? Which season do you feel they were best at, other times you felt they didn't quite deliver? Just to pass the time of course during the hiatus. :) I have to think about mine, especially the times where I've been disappointed.