Type keyword(s) to search

The Music of Nashville

I have to say, I am OBSESSED with the 3 triple exes tracks. (Only 2 out on spotify/itunes UGH). Seriously though, if these three were a real band they would be blowing up country radio. Repeat all week!

Immediately added the live on the record album to my spotify playlists. On repeat all day. Cant stop. So good. How are these people better live than on the studio versions??

Edited by hqtextbook

Damn, these girls are good. They make me like a song I have no use for. Boom Clap.

Ha, that's how I felt about Ho Hey. Can't stand the original but I liked their cover of it!

How are these people better live than on the studio versions??

There's a local artist from my hometown who is the same way. He is amazing live but some of his albums are lackluster because he loves to let the producers have creative freedom and several of them have really overproduced his albums by throwing in every bell and whistle and every instrument known to man. He sounds so much better when it's just his voice and his guitar.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

From last night in San Francisco [singing "A Life That's Good"]. They were all so happy and thankful to the fans for the S4 renewal. As expected, everyone sounded fantastic. My friends that went with me don't even watch the show but they had a great time.

an9igXJ.jpg

• Love 3

The Music of Nashville: Original Soundtrack, Season 4, Volume 1, is set for release on Dec. 4. The Music of Nashville: Original Soundtrack, Season 4, Volume 1 will be released on Big Machine Records and be available at all digital retailers and Target.

The Music of Nashville: Original Soundtrack, Season 4, Volume 1 Track Listing:

1. "Like New," Charles Esten
2. "Beyond the Sun," Lennon Stella
3. "Holding on to What I Can't Hold," Mark Collie
4. "Too Far From You," Aubrey Peeples
5. "Far to Fall," Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
6. "Crazy," Steven Tyler, Hayden Panettiere
7. "Spinning Revolver," Will Chase
8. "Sleep Tonight (A Lullaby)," Chris Carmack, Jonathan Jackson
9. "In the Name of Your Love," Riley Smith
10. "Run With Me," Chris Carmack
11. "Speak to Me," Clare Bowen
12. "I Want To (Do Everything for You)," Connie Britton, Riley Smith
13. "History of My Heart," Jonathan Jackson
14. "What If It's You," Hayden Panettiere
15. "Count on Me," Sam Palladio
16. "Rockin' & Rollin'," Lennon & Maisy Stella
17. "Take My Hand, Precious Lord," Chaley Rose

Read More: New 'Nashville' Soundtrack to Be Released in December |http://theboot.com/nashville-season-4-soundtrack/?trackback=tsmclip

I honestly haven't been that impressed with many of the songs so far-- so I don't recognize really the ones that have already played on the show (other than Crazy, and the Chaley Rose song)... think the Lennon Stella song "Beyond the Sun" was already in one of the episodes, too? And didn't Chip Esten already perform "Like New" in season 2?

Welcome any insights as which from above have already played/aired this season.