Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve taught 8 children how to vacuum. None were barefoot, and they had the wire over one shoulder, and were shown how to keep it from the path of the vacuum. 🤷🏼‍♀️

And start near the outlet and vacuum (or mow) away from it so the cord lies on the vacuumed/mowed area.  I think Maddie posted a pic of Caleb vacuuming over the cord too.  Common sense ain't too common in this fambly.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 3/11/2021 at 11:02 AM, deirdra said:

And start near the outlet and vacuum (or mow) away from it so the cord lies on the vacuumed/mowed area.  I think Maddie posted a pic of Caleb vacuuming over the cord too.  Common sense ain't too common in this fambly.

Wow. Now this is getting really nit-picky. The kid's trying to help out - Halleluiah!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Not Buyin It said:

Wow. Now this is getting really nit-picky. The kid's trying to help out - Halleluiah!

I don't think that's nit-picky at all, upright vacuums are heavy, and would be hard for a child to control. Even as an adult, I would not use one unless wearing shoes.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

I wasn't expecting Axlebrush to vacuum perfectly, but it would help if his father knew how to vacuum and modeled the best way to do it for his son.  When I was Axel's age I watched my uncle mow his lawn efficiently with an electric mower and how he planned it out to never run over or have to constantly move the cord. I never forgot it and applied the principle to vacuuming, ironing, and using everything else with a cord.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I really hope Maddie isn’t feeding Plexus to her kids. 

She probably is 😞 .  I recall her giving Axel LIV water when he was having "digestive issues".  He probably just needed hydration, where tap water was all that was needed.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

What is LIV?

LIV International is based in Orem Utah and is another multi-level-marketing pyramid scheme that sells overpriced health & beauty products with unsubstantiated health claims. One of the things they sell is bottled "LIV water".  For all we know it is Orem tap water in fancy bottles.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5

I wonder if the Plexus made him hyperactive or exacerbated some of his problems?  If it can help new mothers lose weight and give them energy, it must have some stimulants in it.  Three of the main ingredients listed are chromium, green coffee bean extract and the fruit extract garcinia cambogia.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
Just now, ginger90 said:

I think I posted this previously:

89995BEF-CB1A-4A13-A049-B62A4F125EEE.jpeg

98532D21-39FF-42F5-BA3F-371B57841264.jpeg

EF4B19BA-27D7-4F49-9C45-6BB84994AD93.jpeg

What is she talking about???  I WAS NOT that person!!!  Have we ever seen her employed in any capacity other than MLMs, aside from a brief stint selling close out clothing with her Lemons and Lace?

I can't help but wonder if she took a sample bottle of this magic elixir to Axel's doctor for his opinion of the ingredients to determine if it was safe to feed to a child.  Maddie has made sure that we saw her with open medical textbooks in front of her studying for whatever, and now she is an expert in gastroenterology.

• Love 2

I doubt she ever showed the magic elixir (banned in several countries) to Axel's doctor.  It is not uncommon for good pre- and pro-biotics to cause some digestive issues when you first start taking them because they are ridding your gut of all the bad bacteria that has colonized it during a lifetime of eating junkfood. The doc or Maddie's "extensive research" would have told her that.  I believe the pics of the kids' bodies covered in chocolate sauce and smearing it on the floor post-dated her claims of cleaning up their diet a lot.

• Love 7

Maddie posted a video in her stories, saying that when family comes she likes to plan fun things to do. Then she realized her mom could help her. So, Janelle has been watching the kids so Maddie can get caught up on school work, and she has cleaned her house for her. No mention of Savanah, she also made the trip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

F37F7693-FB34-4DF9-B669-A5D9986C6DFF.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti posted a video in her stories, saying that when family comes she likes to plan fun things to do. Then she realized her mom could help her. So, Janelle has been watching the kids so Maddie can get caught up on school work, and she has cleaned her house for her. No mention of Savanah, she also made the trip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Janelle in the background appears to be on her laptop googling "how to deal with a cluttered kitchen".

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Maddie posted a video in her stories, saying that when family comes she likes to plan fun things to do. Then she realized her mom could help her. So, Janelle has been watching the kids so Maddie can get caught up on school work, and she has cleaned her house for her. No mention of Savanah, she also made the trip.

Maybe Savannah is the one who cleaned Maddie's whole house while Janelle sat on the couch and Maddie put on makeup and took selfies (in her bra?) rather than getting caught up on school work.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 3/25/2021 at 3:42 PM, ginger90 said:

Maddie posted a video in her stories, saying that when family comes she likes to plan fun things to do. Then she realized her mom could help her. So, Janelle has been watching the kids so Maddie can get caught up on school work, and she has cleaned her house for her. No mention of Savanah, she also made the trip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is it me, or does Maddie have something going on in the exact same spot on the left side of her upper lip that Janelle had the (cancerous) chicken McNugget removed?  Yikes, I hope it’s nothing!

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 9
On 3/25/2021 at 6:08 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Evie is so darling.

I still fill badly for Savanah in that she wasn't in Maddie's wedding party.  I guess they weren't and maybe aren't, close.

I don't think I have ever seen Maddie acknowledge Savanah once.  Have there ever been pictures of the two of them posted together? I just find it so sad.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Is it me, or does Maddie have something going on in the exact same spot on the left side of her upper lip that Janelle had the (cancerous) chicken McNugget removed?  Yikes, I hope it’s nothing!

Hopefully it's just a pimple that she popped.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

And now the chicken nuggets are over for me. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A picture Maddie posted, I’m leaving out the Plexus blah, blah, blah.

D2CFE0B8-F988-489B-B87A-ED90DF25D979.jpeg

Janelle looks great! That painting on the wall not so much...  looks like Maddie shares her Mom's terrible taste when it comes to wall decor

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

Janelle looks great! That painting on the wall not so much...  looks like Maddie shares her Mom's terrible taste when it comes to wall decor

At least the elk are alive in that artwork, not on the ground being prepared for dinner.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Elodia said:

After hearing the conversation about decor when they visited the Dargers, I am sure one of the major clashes Meri and Janelle had was over decor.  I can't see Meri liking the cowboy boot lamp and other western stuff Janelle has, and I am sure Janelle hated Meri's old fashioned taste in furniture and collection of dust catchers on the what-not. 

On 3/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, lettsjetts said:
On 3/25/2021 at 8:08 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Evie is so darling.

I still fill badly for Savanah in that she wasn't in Maddie's wedding party.  I guess they weren't and maybe aren't, close.

I don't think I have ever seen Maddie acknowledge Savanah once.  Have there ever been pictures of the two of them posted together? I just find it so sad.

They were fairly open about how they had no experience with weddings other than what they saw on tv or at the movies.   I am pretty sure they just watched Steel Magnolias a few times and figured that was how to do it.   Savanah was about 11 at the time, which is old enough to be a junior bridesmaid.   I doubt they knew what that was.   Or maybe she didn't want to do it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Some preschool's/head start, require you to help out a certain amount of hours each month.

If that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me that Maddie would elevate her role of helping the teacher by distributing snacks and handing out paper to kids to that of a teaching position.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me that Maddie would elevate her role of helping the teacher by distributing snacks and handing out paper to kids to that of a teaching position.

True.  I just find it hard to believe she is in school, running online businesses and working as a preschool teacher.  As a single mom I worked 12 hour shifts, between 36-80+ hours a week.  I didn't have time for anything but work and seeing to my child's needs.  Cleaning was pushed to the back burner until I had time.  

• Love 9

I taught preschool during my young adult years, and needed a specific amount of college credits, certain classes, and a certificate to do so. I lean toward the above mentioned belief that she's a class parent, because, otherwise she would've plastered getting the required educational units (and how hard, and how much work it is 🙄) all over SM

eta: and why on earth would she choose that when it's obvious that she doesn't like kids that much?

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Add some snark
  • Love 8