Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Adorable pic of uncle and niece, but that couch (at least its arm) is filthy.  I couldn't sit on a couch like that.  Yuck.

I was going to say the same thing.... that couch is so stained, greasy, filthy that I wouldn't want to sit on it and no way would I rest my arm on it.   *barf*

Maybe the filth in that house is what's behind all of them having stomach issues.

Good grief at least buy a can of furniture shampoo and clean it or if nothing else put a clean towel or pillowcase over the arm!

It's looking a lot like Janelle's lazyboy recliner..... They're such slobs. 

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief at least buy a can of furniture shampoo and clean it or if nothing else put a clean towel or pillowcase over the arm!

I recently took care of a little foster cat and in preparation for getting the next one, I had to deep clean everything (to avoid spreading any possible diseases from one street kitty to the next). I discovered that using a mixture of vinegar, water and dish soap would work for cleaning upholstery. I used it on everything that I couldn't run through the washing machine. Worked well and no harsh chemicals! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was going to say the same thing.... that couch is so stained, greasy, filthy that I wouldn't want to sit on it and no way would I rest my arm on it.   *barf*

Maybe the filth in that house is what's behind all of them having stomach issues.

It's looking a lot like Janelle's lazyboy recliner..... They're such slobs. 

If that sofa was Robo's, I'd blame it on Kootie laying his nasty-ass hair on it.  But since he apparently hasn't been inside Janelle's house for nearly a year, it's probably filthy from Janelle's stinky feet while she watches TV and munches on Fritos or whatever is handy.  Yuck!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

We've seen Axlebrush eating candy bars for dinner while lounging on the floor and Evie smearing chocolate on herself and the floor, so it is not hard to imagine that everyone in this fambly eats and snacks on the couch and wipes their hands on it when their fingers get greasy or sticky.  My mother made us eat at the kitchen table as kids. Not just to teach manners, but to contain the mess and make cleanup quicker and easier. I think I made this same post a couple of years ago when Maddie was going on about having to vacuum crumbs from all corners of her house.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

So their front door opens into their living room?

Looks like there's a little square of tiles as you step into the room.

No wonder their carpets are filthy..... Plus I've seen pics and videos of them wearing their shoes indoors.

They could always put a boot tray on top of the carpet next to the front door for people to leave their shoes on.  Or enter the house via the back door when their shoes are filthy.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

They could always put a boot tray on top of the carpet next to the front door for people to leave their shoes on.  Or enter the house via the back door when their shoes are filthy.

And not allow the kids to bring food out of the kitchen.

• Love 11
On 1/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, Teafortwo said:

I recently took care of a little foster cat and in preparation for getting the next one, I had to deep clean everything (to avoid spreading any possible diseases from one street kitty to the next). I discovered that using a mixture of vinegar, water and dish soap would work for cleaning upholstery. I used it on everything that I couldn't run through the washing machine. Worked well and no harsh chemicals! 

Yes I do that. I got a period stain on one of my dining chairs and I was devastated- I scrubbed with the magic recipe and then lysol-Ed the chair. No stain (light grey). 

I understand Maddie has two small kids, and kids can leave crumbs and stains on the furniture, but she would do better with a cleaning routine, or if she snaps a photo and realizes the sofa is filthy (I get clutter blindness is a thing), maybe don’t post that one and take the time to clean up. 

• Love 7

I agree with the no food except at the table for kids.  It's a good thing for them to know and saves so much on cleaning.  My daughter will also allow the kids on the tile floor with certain items, but never on the furniture or carpet.  

I doubt such rules were enforced in any house except Meri's and that was maybe part of why the kids thought Meri was so overbearing.  Well she is overbearing so there is that.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

In one of her posts this morning she says how happy Axel is because his aunt Aspyb is there for a visit.

Who is Aspyb?

I can't fathom how casually they are all travelling here and there.  I believe Aspyn and Mitch are living in Utah and Maddie & family in NC.  Whether driving (unlikely, it's over 2,000 miles) or flying, the risk of exposure to CV would be too great to chance inflicting it on other family members.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

I can't fathom how casually they are all travelling here and there.  I believe Aspyn and Mitch are living in Utah and Maddie & family in NC.  Whether driving (unlikely, it's over 2,000 miles) or flying, the risk of exposure to CV would be too great to chance inflicting it on other family members.

I figured that she meant Aspyn and the "b" at the end was for Brown but Aspyn isn't a Brown anymore.... What's Aspyn's last name now?

Like u said, they certainly travel around and visit a lot for a pandemic.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

In one of her posts this morning she says how happy Axel is because his aunt Aspyb is there for a visit.

Who is Aspyb?

"b" is next to "n" on the keyboard and Maddie is too lazy to proofread. Aspyn's last name is Thompson now. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Also, are they all so casually employed that they have all the time and just enough money to travel and quarantine?  From Christine's post, Aspyn just attend Mykelti's baby shower in Flagstaff, possibly, too.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, are they all so casually employed that they have all the time and just enough money to travel and quarantine?  From Christine's post, Aspyn just attend Mykelti's baby shower in Flagstaff, possibly, too.

I don't think Aspyn quarantined, it seems like Mykelti's shower was on the weekend, and she went from there to Maddie's.  They were all having a grand old time at the shower without masks or even social distancing.  Pretty irresponsible.

• Love 7

FA9BBF29-F43E-4611-8DB7-C7FCED870D3C.jpeg

madison_rose11 You know those sayings “mom life is about drinking coffee till it's time to switch to wine.” 

I do. I see it all the time! I was also that mom. I drank copious amounts of coffee till it was time for my glass of wine at night. I figured, ”this must be it. This must be how surviving motherhood with 2 little ones is done.” 
(Also, that whacks your adrenals and I knew it did, but I was just trying to make it, I did not care.)

I started feeling hopeless. I started to fall into that “motherhood is a burden, ” TRAP! It's a trap y’all! 

School? Anything other than keeping babies alive? forget it! There was no way I could tackle both school and motherhood and homemaking. 

Now, it's different. I don't believe in overnight, one day, magic fix. It does take time, but to me, my family and I were worth it! I feel like I can do it all now! I'm not that person who shared like this, but I know the desperation I had as a mom. It would be a disservice not to share. I would be taking Plexus even if I wasn't sharing, so here I am. 

I now thrive through motherhood, I don't feel so overwhelmed and now attend school. I have a part-time job, I run a social media platform and I'm the primary homemaker. All because I started looking into gut health and found products that worked for me! So I'm here to basically say... What's the harm in trying? 

Also, anyone else study or work standing? 😂🙋‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Also, anyone else study or work standing? 😂🙋‍♀️

blah, blah, blah... buy my magic snake oil  🙄

and yes... standing while working kind of became a thing several years ago when stand up desks hit the marketplace, maybe if she'd pull her head out of her ass and quit pushing MLM pyramid scams and get a real job she'd know that.

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

blah, blah, blah... buy my magic snake oil  🙄

and yes... standing while working kind of became a thing several years ago when stand up desks hit the marketplace, maybe if she'd pull her head out of her ass and quit pushing MLM pyramid scams and get a real job she'd know that.

The best way to cope with digestive issues is to not ADD things like magic snake oil, but to SUBTRACT things you are eating or imbibing via an elimination diet.  Then add real foods back one at a time to see what your digestive system likes and avoid the ones it doesn't like.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

The best way to cope with digestive issues is to not ADD things like magic snake oil, but to SUBTRACT things you are eating or imbibing via an elimination diet.  Then add real foods back one at a time to see what your digestive system likes and avoid the ones it doesn't like.

Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

This! 

• Maddie just discovered the key to gut health in a month, and you can buy it from her!  Janelle's still searching, after years, even with her certification as healthy eating coach or whatever and her Strive support groups.
  • However, to her credit, Janelle went to school in person, worked a full-time job and raised her children as a single mother - possibly while living in a teepee or outdoors on a ranch - when she separated from Kody & Meri.  And, Janelle managed to work full-time and raise a gaggle of children in the hostile environment (sharing a kitchen with Meri) for at least a few years.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

This! 

• Maddie just discovered the key to gut health in a month, and you can buy it from her!  Janelle's still searching, after years, even with her certification as healthy eating coach or whatever and her Strive support groups.

This is brilliant and someone needs to ask why her mother isn't taking this amazing miracle cure!  

Bunch of grifting con artists. 

Maddie looks awful with that severe hair color and it looks like she did it herself with a $5 box of dye from the drug store.... Whenever Maddie makes a video she talks a mile a minute with her bottom teeth jutting out and grinding.... meanwhile she keeps flattening and pulling strands of hair through the fingers of her free hand over and over and OVER again until I want to jump through the screen, grab her hand and tape it behind her back.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This is brilliant and someone needs to ask why her mother isn't taking this amazing miracle cure!  

Maddie looks awful with that severe hair color and it looks like she did it herself with a $5 box of dye from the drug store.... Whenever Maddie makes a video she talks a mile a minute with her bottom teeth jutting out and grinding.... meanwhile she keeps flattening and pulling strands of hair through the fingers of her free hand over and over and OVER again until I want to jump through the screen, grab her hand and tape it behind her back.

So true!  Robo drives me nuts too, always flippin' her hair around, ya know, while she's sittin' there getting freakin' whiplash from Kootie.

That dark hair is awful on Maddie, and the latest MLM she's trying to hawk?  Overpriced crap.  She can keep it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I now thrive through motherhood, I don't feel so overwhelmed and now attend school. I have a part-time job, I run a social media platform and I'm the primary homemaker. 

Maddie seems to take a shotgun approach to life, blasting away hoping something will reach the target.  We know that LLRot has fallen by the wayside but what happened to Lemons and Lace?

Her primary responsibility is that of mother and homemaker, a role she has chosen.  If she can find the time to attend school, whether in person or online, good on her but by spreading herself so thin with so many undertakings, something has to take a backseat.  She is setting herself up for failure in at least one of these roles.  I hope it's as the distributor of Joyjuice, rather than that of mother, Maddie is no Wonderwoman, the role of She-Ra has already been claimed by Robyn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Maddie needs to take a look at the old Breck shampoo ads.  The mothers all had hair that matched the colour of their childrens'.  Endearing, not harsh and hideous.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

what is the thing with her teeth?

I can barely pay attention to what she's saying because she talks so fast and her bottom jaw/teeth look so stiff.... it looks like Axelbrush has the same thing...is it an under bite?

I've noticed her compulsive hair pulling, smoothing, fiddling as well, she exhausts me 😑

• Love 5

However, to her credit, Janelle went to school in person, worked a full-time job and raised her children as a single mother - possibly while living in a teepee or outdoors on a ranch - when she separated from Kody & Meri.  And, Janelle managed to work full-time and raise a gaggle of children in the hostile environment (sharing a kitchen with Meri) for at least a few years.

Janelle was not always a single mother. Christine watched her kids while she worked and helped with them. Just as Christine was able to stay home with her kids because Janelle was bringing in money. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Janelle was not always a single mother. Christine watched her kids while she worked and helped with them. Just as Christine was able to stay home with her kids because Janelle was bringing in money. 

Maybe they can marry each other and qualify for SS survivor's benefits when the show ends.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Maybe they can marry each other and qualify for SS survivor's benefits when the show ends.

I wouldn't put it past them.  If there is a loophole to free money, they'll find it.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Did Maddie try canned cabbage for her gut?  I hear it’s a real game changer!

Though it may not change in the direction she is hoping for.  Not that I've ever gone looking for it since fresh cabbage is cheap, but I've never seen canned cabbage at my local stores (and wouldn't buy it if I did), just jarred sauerkraut.

Maybe Axelbrush is dreaming of his perfect wedding gown.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1