Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Oh my, Janelle's dress looks like it's ombre' .... how ... interesting.

Maddie's ring set with the two surrounding bands is pretty but it doesn't look like it would be comfortable. The three rings don't really "fit" together so they will rest on the finger like one piece.  But it's pretty, I will say that. 

Caleb's ring looks like it was made out of old shed roofing.  It suits him. 

I don't like it when strapless dresses don't fit properly like Maddie's dress is doing.  We paid to have corsettes fitted and altered and had the wedding dresses properly fitted so there was none of that spillage and hanging too low going on.  I'm not sure if they began with the wrong size dress, didn't get alterations, had bad alterations, and/or someone forgot to tell her those dresses require underpinnings if you're larger than a B.  It's not a good look. 

I just noticed that Caleb's outfit is exactly the same as the one someone posted on page 3 of the "Unforgiven" thread where people were speculating the whole look would be lifted from Pinterest, lol.  He has removed his tie, but it's virtually identical, right down to the flower he is wearing.  How funny.  

I tineye searched that pic and found an image of the bride and groom together.  I think her dress works much better than Maddie's.  

Grace-Photography-Farm-House-Wedding-37.jpg

Hmmm, I had dinner with my lesbian friends last week. Am I on some slippery slope? She I tell any man I date that he may need to be concerned because I hang out with women who love each other? Whoever Sound Choice Coalition is sounds like an idiot.

• Love 2

Maddie tweeted this a few days ago. Maybe she (or both of them) are headed back to college soon.

Maddie B ‏@MaddieR_Brown  Jun 15

I have started the packing process to make our move to school in Laramie. I am just staring at everything like "how do I pack that!?"

Some of the wedding pictures that she posted on Twitter/Instagram show some boho elements. I would not call it full fledged bohemian or anything, but there are some elements involved. Judging from the group picture I do think Mariah, Mykelti, and Aspyn look nice.

I haven't seen any pictures of the Brown-Brush wedding. Saw a couple pics of the couple when they got engaged and one of just the couple on their wedding day, but haven't seen pics of the family members. Curious to see if Mykelti's new man attended as a guest.

11 hours ago, I8A 4RE said:

Just saw this on TLC's facebook page. I'm happy they seem happy but ugh, I hoped they would wait. Maddie is my favorite and I wanted to see her achieve all those dreams she had, like law school. :/

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/sister-wives-daughter-maddie-brown-is-pregnant/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sisterwives&sf43070473=1

Waited? Not when there is money to be made. My only hope is that she doesn't have a TV birth. Tired of those. That baby will be splashed across TLC and many gossip mags for a pretty penny. Just like all the other reality TV babies who were born because their parents wanted money and fame. Mykelti will be next.

• Love 1

I can't help but wonder if Maddie was pregnant when they got married...

When did she get married...June? Every woman is different, obviously, but that picture looks like she's more than 5 months pregnant.

For anyone who has watched Real House Wives Atlanta, maybe it's Phaedra Parks math.  ;) 

Either that, or a honeymoon baby.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, lma said:

I don't see Maddie ever finishing law school, but hey what do I know? She may one day get her undergraduate degree (some day), but law school is a whole other level. I hope I'm wrong, but she doesn't strike me as the type. She talks a good game. 

There are so many barriers now for Maddie.  If she was serious about her education, she wouldn't be a pregnant child bride living in BFE Wyoming.

• Love 4

Didn't she say she loved her accounting class?  Maybe she will switch to accounting like her mother.  If she really works hard, she could become a CPA, but there are other lower level opportunities that might work for her in the future.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, lma said:

I don't see Maddie ever finishing law school, but hey what do I know? She may one day get her undergraduate degree (some day), but law school is a whole other level. I hope I'm wrong, but she doesn't strike me as the type. She talks a good game. 

She sure does talk the game. Remember how she wasn't gonna quite school just because she met a boy.. but than she did. Remember how kids were a long way aways -like years - and not half a year after her wedding she is knocked up. Not to be pessimistic but nope I don't see continued education in Maddie's future! More TLC checks definitely. We'll get bump watch and delivery with questions asked to the poor beleaguered hospital staff if they ever had a family with 4 grandma's before whilst the Browns reminisce on how they always had to sneak into the hospital via laundry hamper or candy stripper cart to visit birthing sister wives.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

We'll get bump watch and delivery with questions asked to the poor beleaguered hospital staff if they ever had a family with 4 grandma's before whilst the Browns reminisce on how they always had to sneak into the hospital via laundry hamper or candy stripper cart to visit birthing sister wives.  

bwahaa! Best typo I've seen in a while.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

She sure does talk the game. Remember how she wasn't gonna quite school just because she met a boy.. but than she did. Remember how kids were a long way aways -like years - and not half a year after her wedding she is knocked up. Not to be pessimistic but nope I don't see continued education in Maddie's future! More TLC checks definitely. We'll get bump watch and delivery with questions asked to the poor beleaguered hospital staff if they ever had a family with 4 grandma's before whilst the Browns reminisce on how they always had to sneak into the hospital via laundry hamper or candy stripper cart to visit birthing sister wives.  

That gosh-darn story gets better and better with each and every telling!  Pretty soon, Kody's going to be regaling the youngsters with the story of the time he had to rappel the entire family down the roof of the hospital to get in through the window to see the latest Brown baby.

• Love 10

That always confused me. I know they are paranoid but as far as I'm aware hospitals don't require proof that you are legally/blood related before you visit someone in hospital. They could just have said they were friends/sisters/cousins etc. Even if they had shown up in FLDS gear making it obvious that they were sisterwives, but the time their kids were born Utah wasn't actively prosecuting non child abusing, welfare scamming plyg families anyway.

• Love 6

I know they are paranoid but as far as I'm aware hospitals don't require proof that you are legally/blood related before you visit someone in hospital. 

It's just more of the persecution BS.   They want to make a big scene where ever they go;  just witness Kadoofus braying "I HAVE FOUR WIVES" whenever he goes through a door.  Saying they were friends/sisters/cousins doesn't suit the Circus Ringleader.  He has to go for the drama and the possibility that someone will actually care.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 11/29/2016 at 5:20 AM, Kohola3 said:

It's just more of the persecution BS.   They want to make a big scene where ever they go;  just witness Kadoofus braying "I HAVE FOUR WIVES" whenever he goes through a door.  Saying they were friends/sisters/cousins doesn't suit the Circus Ringleader.  He has to go for the drama and the possibility that someone will actually care.

They showed Truely's birth in a hospital.  Kody was discussing Meri's fertility problem with the doctor WHILE CHRISTINE WAS IN LABOR. Kody was yucking it up with dr. about discussing another wife's wimmen problem while another wife is in labor.

This is the same episode where he was kissing on Robyn while Christine was waiting for him to get his ass to the labor room.  What a swell guy.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, toodles said:

They showed Truely's birth in a hospital.  Kody was discussing Meri's fertility problem with the doctor WHILE CHRISTINE WAS IN LABOR. Kody was yucking it up with dr. about discussing another wife's wimmen problem while another wife is in labor.

This is the same episode where he was kissing on Robyn while Christine was waiting for him to get his ass to the labor room.  What a swell guy.

That was really gross. Especially as according to their "courtship rules" they weren't supposed to be kissing until they got married and Christine was so upset when she found out. So it really was a guy "cheating" on his wife whilst she was in labour, according to their rules. Yet another reason polygamy sucks for the women and I don't think her "sister" wives were much in evidence supporting her at the birth before Doofus managed to get their either.  

Of course I'm sure they'd done a lot more than kissing before they were married. Kody wasn't driving hours to see her for a hot meal and some light side hugging.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Featherhat said:

That was really gross. Especially as according to their "courtship rules" they weren't supposed to be kissing until they got married and Christine was so upset when she found out. So it really was a guy "cheating" on his wife whilst she was in labour, according to their rules. Yet another reason polygamy sucks for the women and I don't think her "sister" wives were much in evidence supporting her at the birth before Doofus managed to get their either.  

Of course I'm sure they'd done a lot more than kissing before they were married. Kody wasn't driving hours to see her for a hot meal and some light side hugging.

I am completely stealing that. So funny. 

• Love 3

Hello, first time poster here!

Maddie is having a boy. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-maddie-brown-and-caleb-reveal-babys-gender-w460419

I am somewhat surprised at Maddie and her need for attention by announcing everything via US weekly and for being such a big part of the story line. Expect her to be more private, like Logan. Perhaps has something to say about the lack of attention she received growing up. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Swede said:

Hello, first time poster here!

Maddie is having a boy. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-maddie-brown-and-caleb-reveal-babys-gender-w460419

I am somewhat surprised at Maddie and her need for attention by announcing everything via US weekly and for being such a big part of the story line. Expect her to be more private, like Logan. Perhaps has something to say about the lack of attention she received growing up. 

Or...she has signed a contract to give them all the announcements through to exclusive shots of the baby.  Instead of being paid for each story, she might get paid in a lump for multiples. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Or...she has signed a contract to give them all the announcements through to exclusive shots of the baby.  Instead of being paid for each story, she might get paid in a lump for multiples. 

Raised by a bunch of grifting famewhores and you are bound to follow the family business.  Personally I couldn't care less.

• Love 8

Just ugh.  Another stupid Brown party and worse, a gender reveal party.  Can you tell I think gender reveal parties are kind of stupid?  There was no such thing when I was pregnant, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.  Are they going to do another stupid dance to go with the announcement?  

This is all assuming that the Browns will film the party for TLC.  

ETA:  I just reread the last sentence.  Of course the Browns will film this for the show.  Hello, what was I thinking?

Edited by toodles
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:I'm guessing they aren't filming right now. Otherwise this would have been touted as a big reveal for an upcoming season.

The baby will be born earlier than annouced. By the time the next season airs the baby will be born. Green-eye Mykelti will be pregnant with triplets and she'll adopt a Black baby (In a special episode called This is Us).  She still won't get daddy's love. 

• Love 4

Is there a gift registry for Maddie's baby???  I don't remember if she had one for her wedding.  I know Tony and Mykelti had a wedding registry and wanted all this fancy kitchen stuff that no way could they really have room for in their tiny apartment.  But I guess maybe they just wanted to strike while the (waffle) iron was hot and get what they could while this show is still on the air and people are still paying attention to them. 

The Duggars are famous for their hugely ridiculous gift registries.  They have asked for things as random as boxes of cereal, from what I've heard. Do the Browns have "leghumpers" the way the Duggars do, who kiss their butts on social media and would be likely to send them gifts?  I don't really read their stuff much further than what gets posted here as far as things like their facebook and twitters go and I don't know if they have the same kind of sycophantic following the Duggars do. 

23 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I have a feeling they're setting up for a spin-off. All these Maddie episodes and now she's on the cover of US. Does anybody want to bet me? 

They are boring as fuck. I'm much rather have a Mykelti and Fat Tony spin-off -- especially for the episode where racist Kody joins Tony's Mexican family for Cinco de Mayo. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Is there a gift registry for Maddie's baby???  I don't remember if she had one for her wedding.  I know Tony and Mykelti had a wedding registry and wanted all this fancy kitchen stuff that no way could they really have room for in their tiny apartment.  But I guess maybe they just wanted to strike while the (waffle) iron was hot and get what they could while this show is still on the air and people are still paying attention to them. 

The Duggars are famous for their hugely ridiculous gift registries.  They have asked for things as random as boxes of cereal, from what I've heard. Do the Browns have "leghumpers" the way the Duggars do, who kiss their butts on social media and would be likely to send them gifts?  I don't really read their stuff much further than what gets posted here as far as things like their facebook and twitters go and I don't know if they have the same kind of sycophantic following the Duggars do. 

Maddie's wedding registry is still up...

https://registry.theknot.com/madison-brown-caleb-brush-june-2016/14379145

I didn't know peeps seriously sent gifts  That's crazy  ?

Edited by Sista Snarky
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sista Snarky said:

I didn't know peeps seriously sent gifts  That's crazy  ?

Oh, hell, yes.  These loonytunes see themselves as actual friends and fantasize about face to face meetings where they will be warmly greeted and invited into the family.  And the grifters take those lonely sad sacks for all they are worth.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, hell, yes.  These loonytunes see themselves as actual friends and fantasize about face to face meetings where they will be warmly greeted and invited into the family.  And the grifters take those lonely sad sacks for all they are worth.

Oh my God! I used to be like ha  ha ha when someone would mention Robyn opening a PO Box so fans could send baby presents. ?

I should have known better...reading some of their Twitter comments. I always wonder what some of those people are on. 

Happy gas or something. 

Edited by Sista Snarky
  • Love 2

A recent photo in the Meri thread shows Maddie working in the Wet Bar Showroom. She was working with Meri doing LLR stuff a month ago too. I guess they've moved to Vegas? Are they living with Meri? Is her husband working?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

A recent photo in the Meri thread shows Maddie working in the Wet Bar Showroom. She was working with Meri doing LLR stuff a month ago too. I guess they've moved to Vegas? Are they living with Meri? Is her husband working?

Maybe he will join the family business and get started in Amway?

• Love 2
On 2/9/2017 at 1:24 PM, CofCinci said:

It's been a month now. Safe to say they've moved, I think. 

• Love 1