Type keyword(s) to search

Heidi Klum: Try Not to Hate Her for Being Beautiful

• Start Topic

I feel like everyone should have a fake "smile"  that looks genuine.  It comes in handy if you have an annoying boss/coworker/family member and you don't want to fight.  But I think that goes for both men and women.  Its hard to cultivate since I tend to show my emotions, but I've now developed "granite face," and I'm working on "genuine smile," which is a little harder.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, answerphone said:

Even Heidi had trouble pulling off that horrendous green outfit. Ugh. She just wears those bizarre get ups to attract attention.

She is gorgeous but some of those outfits she selects look like they wear her.

She can sometimes make it difficult to see beyond the clothes. imho

• Love 1
On 10/11/2016 at 10:11 PM, PepperMonkey said:

I think Heidi's stunning, even when she wears outfits that make me go, "huh?"

I don't care if Donald Trump DID say she's no longer a 10 because she's too old.

Donald Trump is in No position to criticize any ones looks considering that his mouth looks like a Butthole. 

Edited by Nancypants
Fuck you Donald Trump
  • Love 10
On 11/16/2017 at 1:50 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

But I don't see the lip work people have mentioned re her appearing at the finale part 1 mini collection runway show via Skype or whatever. 

I don't think she's had any lip work done.  In the finale part 1 she was wearing a light pink, wet shiny lip gloss.   That's all.

• Love 1
On 9/15/2017 at 10:54 PM, Nancypants said:

Heidis hair looks amazing this season.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:02 PM, chitowngirl said:

It looks close to her natural color. Perhaps she stopped coloring it and is letting go natural? It does look good.

I would have agreed with you both, but for photos I saw today.  Forget blond streaks, her now-grown-five-+-inches-out roots are a dark brown, possibly darker than some of the photos of her as a early twenties unknown beauty.

To have seen her last "collection" at Lidl, it looks cheap in real, and it's not well tailored -if any- at all. But I can have a thing for the shoes :) I will keep you updated and post a picture here if I buy them ^_^

EDIT : OK, I'll have a look Monday or Tuesday, on my way back from the ice rink : https://media.lidl-flyer.com/42288869-188b-11e8-8856-005056ab0fb6/esmara-by-Heidi-Klum-Dès-lundi-5-mars-01.pdf

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, enoughcats said:

Let's take the headline for these threads and change it to

Heidi Klum: try not to hate her for being a brunette.

Because she's even died the blond ends of the brunette new growth.

I think it's very pretty.  Not sure I would call it brunette.  To me, this is brunette - 

brunette.jpg

I would call Heidi's medium brown or maybe a dark golden blonde? 

kk.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1

Heidi has moved on to husband number three.  And they've had two weddings, in different countries and months apart.  The well honed cynic in me must ask, with two different weddings,  would one expect the dissolution of this marriage to require two separate divorces? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1