Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Speculation

• Start Topic

Between Sally's smeary-eyed 'bottomless pit of need' and Alex's smug coldness, if I were John I'd consider running off with Iris and Liz Taylor. Mrs. Evers, if she looked his way, could give him devotion and impeccable laundering... Ramona Royale doesn't stand much of a chance of surviving, but if she did... rowr.

I keep hoping John will be all right at the end, but given that he's become a serial killer, I doubt that will happen. I tend to agree with those of you who think he will face an eternity at the Cortez.

I have a theory that in Episode Six (which is supposed to be a big game changer, from what I've read) we're going to find out that none of this is real and these are all just actors making a horror movie rip-off of Blair Witch. Then the story proper will begin and all these actors will be cursed or something from defiling the murder house in the woods.

• Love 4

Bumping it up with some unspoiled Cult spec:

Ally, the Jill Stein voter with the fear of clowns, is being gaslighted by her wife Ivy.

Oz, Ally & Ivy's son, might be kidnapped by his nanny Winter & her brother Kai, a Trump supporter/lunatic/serial killer.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1

Someone wondered if there was a connection between Kai and their family. I briefly wondered if Ivy might be their sister. I can't remember who Winter was talking to, on the phone, if she mentioned a name. 

• Love 1

Right now my guess is that Kai hasn't committed a murder in terms of actually doing the deed himself. I don't think that he's one of the clowns, I think that he's encouraging the clowns to commit the crimes the way Manson made his family commit their crimes. 

I'm starting to think that the psychiatrist was the one spraying the fumes and that he might be one of the clowns. Or I might totally have it wrong and Kai is one of the clowns while the psychiatrist is the one pulling all of the strings. 

I'm convinced that the psychiatrist is involved but I can't decide who is more likely to have the upper hand in the relationship with Kai in terms of power. 

I don't see the point in fixating on those happy face pins if it isn't meant to show that guy in a sinister light.  

Regarding the connection between Ivy and the cult, I think that Ivy wants Ally to be on their side and feels like this is the way to get her on their team. As to whether or not Ivy has always been the kind of person who kidnaps some asshole person who disagrees with her, I'm not sure. How has Ally not seen signs over the years that indicate her wife has some extra crazy in her?

Edited by Avaleigh

I was thinking the same kind of thing about Kai. I figured he was giving the orders for the murders and planning them but was not one under the masks. I am actually glad he is participating it makes him even sicker.

Resurrecting this post so we can speculate on how the hell they’re going to wrap up this mess of a season. What about the high school kids in the bunker that were going to be the future of humanity and seemingly the “stars” of the show? If they were hand-picked by the collective, then they must have been considered to be the “Evil Adam and Eve”—even though there was NO hint that these normal, college-bound kids were anything but  your typical over-achieving, good kids. If the coven witches resurrected the bunker witches, then will Michael resurrect them for the final battle? But there’s not enough time for them to  “become evil.” So why would the collective have wanted them?? And if none of this mattered, why waste so many episodes on the bunker?? They definitely did nothing this season to make me care about saving humanity...even if I’m supposed to consider MYSELF in that group. If the annoying bunker people and the witches and warlocks and satanists are supposed to be “the face” of what’s at stake here...eh, maybe having a good ol’ apocalypse isn’t such a bad idea after all. It was a good run, humanity!

• Love 2

I read speculation that maybe S9 would continue this season. I would love that, (but doubt it), but there is no way to wrap up this season properly. It had such promise, but as usual, the pacing was seriously off.

Oooh. Fun thread. Let's see:

I think Michael incinerates Zoe, Misty and Queenie so they can never be brought back. Why else would they introduce that power if not to have it play a big part in the story?

I'm pretty confident Cordelia, Myrtle & Madison die and return to the bunker on Halloween night to resurrect Coco, Mallory and Dinah.

Given what we know about Coco - that her powers are useless - the fact that she was important enough to hide with an identity spell and bring back tells me she, not Mallory, is the true Supreme.  This sensing danger thing makes no sense when you remember that Coco was the one who thought the text alerting them to the bomb was a joke and didn't want to leave the salon. Mallory is the one that senses danger and is likely an angel of some kind and Dinah is the Voodoo Queen. Together those are three powerful witches.

Michael so obviously dies. I think they turn back time a few years, he's back at Murder House, and he dies somehow before he figures out who he is.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Resurrecting this post so we can speculate on how the hell they’re going to wrap up this mess of a season. What about the high school kids in the bunker that were going to be the future of humanity and seemingly the “stars” of the show? If they were hand-picked by the collective, then they must have been considered to be the “Evil Adam and Eve”—even though there was NO hint that these normal, college-bound kids were anything but  your typical over-achieving, good kids. If the coven witches resurrected the bunker witches, then will Michael resurrect them for the final battle? But there’s not enough time for them to  “become evil.” So why would the collective have wanted them?? And if none of this mattered, why waste so many episodes on the bunker?? They definitely did nothing this season to make me care about saving humanity...even if I’m supposed to consider MYSELF in that group. If the annoying bunker people and the witches and warlocks and satanists are supposed to be “the face” of what’s at stake here...eh, maybe having a good ol’ apocalypse isn’t such a bad idea after all. It was a good run, humanity!

Exactly. How can all of that simply be overlooked?