Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Intent All Episodes Talk...

On 11/17/2018 at 5:27 PM, Sigmagirl said:

Well, he went to med school out of country. So maybe it was not as stringent as, say, a degree from Hudson. ?

Jeez, Hudson. The murder capital university in the greater NYC area! If I ever saw that on a résumé, I'd be all, "Thanks, anyway!"

• Love 2
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Jeez, Hudson. The murder capital university in the greater NYC area! If I ever saw that on a résumé, I'd be all, "Thanks, anyway!"

I don't know. I might be impressed. It's probably harder to make it through Hudson without being killed or arrested than it is to get a diploma from Harvard, Yale, or MIT...

• Love 2

I was just watching “The Gift” (S3E3) and in the scene where Bobby is trying to get Bobby Cannavale (Julian) to confess, he throws a textbook on the table. The title is “Psychology and Psychic Phenomena.” About thirty seconds later, Julian picks up the book and it’s titled “Psychology and Diseases of the Brain.” Same color jacket, same font in the title. 

• Love 1
On 12/11/2018 at 2:39 AM, cooksdelight said:

I thought he went to medical school in someplace like Grenada, since he was shipped out of town right after the murder.

Grenada is probably safer than Hudson!

On 11/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, wknt3 said:

I don't know. I might be impressed. It's probably harder to make it through Hudson without being killed or arrested than it is to get a diploma from Harvard, Yale, or MIT...

Damn, that's a very good point. "You made it out alive from HUDSON?! That takes steel balls/ovaries. Congrats, you're hired!"

• Love 1

I never realized how dim I could be sometimes where recognizing actors is concerned. Came across "Purgatory" for the umpteenth time, and it must be the first time I REALLY paid attention to the bad guys. Duh! Mike Stoat was played by freakin' Dean Winters, he of SVU and the "Mayhem" commercials! Always wondered why he looked and sounded so damned familiar.

Like I said...dim.

That said, I did recognize (from prior airings) Lauren Velez, as Lois Melago. Another Dick Wolf actor re-used. (She was one of the regulars on Wolf's New York Undercover). Funnily, like Jill Hennessy, I read she also has a twin.

Maybe Stoat's shorter hair threw me off or something.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I never realized how dim I could be sometimes where recognizing actors is concerned. Came across "Purgatory" for the umpteenth time, and it must be the first time I REALLY paid attention to the bad guys. Duh! Mike Stoat was played by freakin' Dean Winters, he of SVU and the "Mayhem" commercials! Always wondered why he looked and sounded so damned familiar.

Like I said...dim.

That said, I did recognize (from prior airings) Lauren Velez, as Lois Melago. Another Dick Wolf actor re-used. (She was one of the regulars on Wolf's New York Undercover). Funnily, like Jill Hennessy, I read she also has a twin.

Maybe Stoat's shorter hair threw me off or something.

I do the same thing. Makes me crazy until I figure out who they are. I think i have become a top ten user of IMDB.COM. 

There is a parody Hudson U account on Twitter. It’s pretty funny sometimes, like warning students away from that strange guy in the quad. “It’s really NYPD Detective Robert Goren pretending to be a bum again!”