Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In - Trailers and Previews

• Start Topic

Okay, so I'm probably going to get flamed, but, I'm watching.  Here's how I see it, she did the crime and now she's paying for it.  Joe will pay soon after.  As long as they do their time, pay back all the money, and never do it again, I'm fine with it.  The only exception to that rule is murder, rape, and any abuse of a child or animal.  Those I cannot ever forgive.  Thieves can be rehabilitated, and I pray they've learned their lesson and will live the rest of their lives as law abiding citizens.

That being said, I need my Milania fix. :D

I agree with you.  Anyway, I enjoyed the show.  There were some really sad parts and some really funny parts as well.  Glad to see Milania is still Milania, lol.  That family could totally get their own show.  I'd watch.

• Love 3

They will never be able to pay back all of the money they stole and owe. They are $13 million in debt. They're only paying off their relatively small debt to the Govt. because they were forced to. No such arrangement exists with their creditors.

Okay, that sucks - big time.  But, I'm still watching, even if only for the adorable kids and grandparents.

I doubt they've learned anything. Even as Teresa was going to jail, they were blaming everyone else. I would be highly surprised if they live their lives on the straight and narrow from here on out.

In his last interview, Joe was downplaying his role/guilt. He claimed all he did was "sign" his name, that he NEVER filled out an application or did anything beyond signing. I guess the banks, the fertility Dr, the small business's and his ex partner all came to him forcing him to sign his name, force him to take their goods/services or steal their money because.....well....... just because he is so "SPECIAL"!

Neither Teresa OR Joe will admit that they willingly stole money, goods and services to live a lifestyle they were never entitled to live and still are not entitled to live.

• Love 10

In his last interview, Joe was downplaying his role/guilt. He claimed all he did was "sign" his name, that he NEVER filled out an application or did anything beyond signing. I guess the banks, the fertility Dr, the small business's and his ex partner all came to him forcing him to sign his name, force him to take their goods/services or steal their money because.....well....... just because he is so "SPECIAL"!

Neither Teresa OR Joe will admit that they willingly stole money, goods and services to live a lifestyle they were never entitled to live and still are not entitled to live.

Right on and shame on them for trotting out the kids/ 

I'm not either but I remember someone posting about this a while ago saying that 25% of earnings can be garnished.  I don't know if that's true or not.  If it is, I'd rather see Teresa flipping pizzas for minimum wage which would take her forever to pay back the debt than for Bravo to pay her big bucks for returning to RHONJ which would allow her to pay it off sooner.

I just want to see them out of them mansion.  That is the insult that they owe and go to prison but keep a mansion because idiots like Bravo continue to fund their lifestyle. 

• Love 8

Joe just seems so very broken. He seems like a man that could benefit from either counseling or a good talk with his priest. I wonder what will happen to him when he goes away for so long. He seems like he's barely holding it together as is, and that's at least with the privileges and responsibilities of everyday life surrounding him. It just feels like he will be completely lost to depression once he's behind bars. 

The one thing that I thought that the show captured well was the way that incarceration really impacts every aspect of the family's daily lives, from the big things to the small ones. I understand the sadness around missing your children's big milestones, but I imagine that the constant stress of having to cut conversations short would eventually take an even bigger toll. 

• Love 4

For someone who wouldn't even utter the words jail and joe in the same sentence because "that's the Italian way". Remember they just said Joe was "away". And Theresa was soooo mad that someone (I forget who) mentioned it? Now she's allowing them to FILM about it. Haha. How desperate!

Is anyone really surprised? Teresa will do anything for a buck. If she had to choose between her pride and a fancy prom dress for one of her four beautiful dawwtuhs, of COURSE she'd pick the dress.

• Love 4

Ugh. This is really disturbing. I feel sorry for the families who were screwed over by the Giudices; certainly *not* the Giudices. Someone alert me if they ever tell the truth.

Thanks for the list of advertisers.

• Love 5

They're paying for their crimes already.

Yes - with jail time but not with money.  They need to continue paying until every single person and business they ripped off are paid back.  So many contractors, laborers and suppliers were ripped off by the Giudices when they were building that grotesque mansion.

Their credit cards, real estate taxes and income taxes are also unpaid.  I'm not sure about the mortgage on the mansion; it's $12,000 a month so I can't imagine how Juicy could have been paying that.   It was slated to go into foreclosure but I don't know the status of that.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Yes - with jail time but not with money.  They need to continue paying until every single person and business they ripped off are paid back.  So many contractors, laborers and suppliers were ripped off by the Giudices when they were building that grotesque mansion.

Someone on another site mentioned that they owe $11,000 to the fertility clinic that helped them get pregnant with Audriana. And it's too bad that they can't repo Adriana and let her be raised by parents that are contributing members of society.

That's sad but kind of funny.

• Love 7

But according to Joe on WWHL they're down sizing by getting rid of some things.  He wouldn't admit that there are problems with the house.  Oh wait.  They got a check from Bravo for filming (um, cough, cough, exploiting their children) for this special.  So maybe he'll get to stay there a few more months with the girls.  So pathetic. 

And I'm sure Tre is writing (or putting down thoughts) about her stay in prison for the new book that will be released when she gets out.  And then there will be a new cookbook about cooking with canned food and low grade meat so she can support herself once she's out and Joe 'goes away'. 

• Love 5

I don't like the Gudices but I still watched tonight. And I'll watch whatever show Tre is on after she's out of prison. I do find these people interesting.

Cannot believe Gudice blamed Gorga for Tre being sent to jail! Yes shit talking his sister on tv is what caused her to commit fraud. What a dumbass.

• Love 2

I don't like the Gudices but I still watched tonight. And I'll watch whatever show Tre is on after she's out of prison. I do find these people interesting.

Cannot believe Gudice blamed Gorga for Tre being sent to jail! Yes shit talking his sister on tv is what caused her to commit fraud. What a dumbass.

For some reason, Teresa/Joe and some of their supporters still believe that the Gorgas and/or the Lauritias set the Guidice's up or turned them in. They do not want to admit that the reason, the sole reason, the Guidices were busted was because of their overwhelming greed! They just had to file for BK, so that they would not have to pay a dime, even though they got so much money/goods/services illegally to begin with. Had they never filed for BK and paid their bills with Teresa's Bravo paycheck, they would have gotten away with their criminal acts.....BUT....NO, they just had to have it all for free! GREED!

• Love 8

Funnily enough I think that if they did that and appeared sincere they'd win a ton of people over, myself included.  It's one thing to commit a crime.  It's another to commit a series of crimes, then act like it all just happened to you.  A little culpability, maybe an "I'm sorry" would go a long way for them, I think.  

For some reason, Teresa/Joe and some of their supporters still believe that the Gorgas and/or the Lauritias set the Guidice's up or turned them in.

Eh, don't commit crimes nobody can turn you in.  Alternatively, don't be an asshole to people who know where the bodies are buried.  Seems pretty easy to me. 

I'm a jealous hater, though, because I don't have the...chutzpah, I guess, to steal my way to nice things, to get myself famous for being stupid and playfully-violent, or to parlay a stint in jail into more fame/money (albeit money garnished by the government).  I'm the moron working my butt off to maintain a one-bedroom apartment with no lavish life (or endpoint) on the horizon.  Maybe I should just go the Giudice route, but keep my friends/family the hell off my tv show.  Not really seeing a downside to it, besides us jealous haters online.

• Love 4

Hmm, boycotting a business on principle is something I'm proud of and have done numerous times. Course, I don't have the ethical standards of the Guidices...

Fortunately, most of us don't have Gudice standards {itself an oxymoron?}

"

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 5

I didn't watch and won't watch, but the fact that Joe blames the Gorga's for Teresa being in jail tells me everything I already knew. These people are sociopaths, pure and  simple and they have not learned one single thing from this whole course of events.

If they aren't acting like being prosecuted for crimes is something that jus randomly "happens": to people,. like Cancer, accidents or natural disasters, they are blaming everyone else. I hate the Gorga's almost as much as I hate the Guduices, and I think calling both Joe's morons is an insult to morons.

However Joe, you disgusting pig, the Gorga's did not hold guns to your heads and force you to commit crimes. No one did. You did it because you are a vile, disgusting, greedy POS just like your dear wife, The one you called the C word when whispering on the pone to one of your bimbos, ON NATIONAL Television.

Now, judging by the promos, we are supposed to feel bad for the fat pig because the  C is in jail and he misses her so much?  Misses her paycheck maybe..  

All I can say is the fact that anyone is actually buying this load of crap does not bode well for the future of this country. Talk about a sucker born every minute..       

• Love 5

I didn't watch last night and have no intention of watching the next two segments either.  For me, it's a matter of principle.  I can't support any attempt to garner sympathy for people who lined their pockets at the expense of others.

• Love 6

I didn't watch last night and have no intention of watching the next two segments either.  For me, it's a matter of principle.  I can't support any attempt to garner sympathy for people who lined their pockets at the expense of others.

I get that.  That's why I won't pay a single penny to ever watch anything Tom Cruise does. Principle. I think he's a repugnant human being and far more dangerous than the Guidices.  Which is saying something.

• Love 2

My question to the judge-why are we watching Joe drink alcohol?  Wasn't that a circumstance in mitigation?  I so want him  to be in the clink the moment Teresa's exits prison.  Sorry but this getting to be a joke, 

• Love 4

According to Joe this all happened because the Gorgas' came on the show.  Yeah, like no one would have looked at their bankruptcy filing if the Gorgas' weren't on the show.  And didn't Joe once say he's the smartest person in the world or something like that?  No Joe, apparently you were hanging out with a lot of stupid people most of your life. 

I wonder how all the people who the Giudices' ripped off felt watching this 'special'.  I didn't watch it but was forced to watch snippets here and there on other shows.  They're still in the stucco box and he has to take the kids to 'all' their pay by the hour activities.  I wonder how many of the people they owe money too had to give up things because of people like Joe and Tre not paying their bills.  These two are disgusting.  

• Love 2