Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In - Trailers and Previews

• Start Topic

I don't see a topic for this or anything similar

Teresa Giudice Comforts a Crying Gia on the Phone from Prison in Latest Teresa Checks In Preview

See more of how the #RHONJ family is coping during Teresa's time away.

by Jordan Upmalis

October 5, 2015 • 12:07 PM ET

Video: http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/teresa-giudice-calls-gia-from-prison-real-housewives-of-new-jersey

----

VideoByBravo

Published on Sep 30, 2015

Catch up with the Giudice family in a three-part Real Housewives of New Jersey special starting Sunday, October 11th @ 8/7c, only on Bravo. #RHONJ

Edited by quinn

Refuse to watch ANYTHING regarding these criminals.  Nope, nope, never.  I don't want to do anything in a round about way to financially support these people.  Wont be watching any of their TV specials, interviews, buying books, etc.  Crime shouldn't pay.  But I guess it does.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 6

Would it salve anyone's conscience to consider that if the Giudice's are making money so visibly the gov't. will lien on it? It's possibly an opportunity to pay whatever amount they can on their debt

That's what I'm thinking.

While I watch....

• Love 3

For someone who wouldn't even utter the words jail and joe in the same sentence because "that's the Italian way". Remember they just said Joe was "away". And Theresa was soooo mad that someone (I forget who) mentioned it?

Now she's allowing them to FILM about it. Haha. How desperate! She had to give up even the smallest bit of self professed dignity. Haha. She deserves it.

• Love 6

LOL at "juror" being Milania's spelling bee post. Gia is a pretty girl but woah...she has a ton of make-up on in her THs.

I keep forgetting how old Gia is, because she looks so damn grown. She's not even I high school yet (as of the filming), and she has 5 layers of makeup on. She needs to take it down a notch. She's a beautiful girl, she doesn't need all that.

I see that Audriana is becoming a mini Milania. The world certainly doesn't need two Milania's!

300 minutes a month is not a lot of time, especially when Teresa is calling home everyday.

• Love 1

So it is  the hardest time of Joe life and Teresa's father can't bring himself to visit her in prison.  Teresa must be thanking her stars she has daughters. 

The bozo attorney and Joe don't see to talk to each other.  Joe called in like a spa and the attorney said the opposite.

Gia and her comments about Melissa.  Oh good gravy Joe and Melissa are her only relatives on her mom's side.

Fifteen minutes was almost too much.

• Love 1

Please boycott this show and its advertisers. And let your voice be heard. Anyone interested can PM me and join the social media campaign. Here's a sample tweet:

.@OldNavy As an advertiser on @Bravotv, why is it ok to reward and glorify criminals? #RHONJ #WontWatchWontBuy

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 9

For me, the bottom line is really the bottom line.  The more the Giudices earn, the more that will be garnished to pay back the government and creditors.

They don't seem to have many options and seem broke and desperate.  I disagree that doing this show would be their first choice in employment if they had it to do all over again.

No matter who hires them, there will be people protesting about it.

How much money should they be allowed to earn?  I'd think the govt and creditors would want them to earn as much as possible to increase any chance of being paid back.

• Love 1

IMO The Government will "lean" on her hard core to garnish every penny she legally makes so she may get SOME  cash but she would be wise to pare down.

That's assuming she's wise. These two make a 20-watt light bulb seem bright.

I think her creditor's can start applying to garnish her wages since the BK was finally officially dismissed. IRS and State of NJ will certainly be looking for about the $1M in back taxes they owe.

• Love 2

I think the combined debtor's can in total garnish up to a certain percentage? I'm not a court ordered garnishing expert though.

I'm almost sure though that the BK judge in his final filing did prioritize the creditor's for payment (good luck except for IRS). Juicy's ex-partner was fairly high up. Maybe since he was already awarded a judgement in the civil case?

Not a lawyer either - but read way too many legal docs related to my job. Friday was about 250 pages of various and I literally thought about maybe becoming a dog walker (good $ in DC).

Oh for sure! I somehow came upon a link that a source says all Bravo and other earnings would immedialy be garnished. It wasn't one of our usual sites so…..but I hope it's true.

I think the combined debtor's can in total garnish up to a certain percentage? I'm not a court ordered garnishing expert though.

I'm almost sure though that the BK judge in his final filing did prioritize the creditor's for payment (good luck except for IRS). Juicy's ex-partner was fairly high up. Maybe since he was already awarded a judgement in the civil case?

Not a lawyer either - but read way too many legal docs related to my job. Friday was about 250 pages of various and I honestly thought about maybe becoming a dog walker (good $ in DC).

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1

There was a preview clip shown during The People's Couch, and Audriana looked like one of those pageant kids with all the makeup she was wearing. SMH at these famewhoring goons.

• Love 1

Me too. Can't be any worse than BH and OC.

Yes it can. Being a skank, a liar a shit stirrer and an idiot are legal. Stealing is a crime. Lying under oath is a crime. There are actual victims when crimes have been committed. Watching any thing involving Tre's family that will put money in their pockets is like pissing on the actual victims.

Please boycott this show and its advertisers. And let your voice be heard. Anyone interested can PM me and join the social media campaign. Here's a sample tweet:

.@OldNavy As an advertiser on @Bravotv, why is it ok to reward and glorify criminals? #RHONJ #WontWatchWontBuy

thank you. I am in.
  • Love 6

Ha!  That's rich.  I don't see how filming their misery is glorifying them.  Go save a kitten from a rescue shelter.  That's a more worthwhile cause.  

• Love 2

Ha!  That's rich.  I don't see how filming their misery is glorifying them.  Go save a kitten from a rescue shelter.  That's a more worthwhile cause.

Well, we all have our causes. And to me, how Bravo is glorifying their criminal life is fairly obvious, both in a literal sense via their paychecks, and in the more obvious way of centering an entire show around this family, broadcasting it on TV for all the world to see, and continuing to portray them in a sympathetic and rosy way.

• Love 6

I'm not either but I remember someone posting about this a while ago saying that 25% of earnings can be garnished.  I don't know if that's true or not.  If it is, I'd rather see Teresa flipping pizzas for minimum wage which would take her forever to pay back the debt than for Bravo to pay her big bucks for returning to RHONJ which would allow her to pay it off sooner.

• Love 5

Oh for sure! I somehow came upon a link that a source says all Bravo and other earnings  would immedialy  be garnished. It wasn't one of our usual sites so…..but I hope it's true.

No, they are only required to fork over 25% of their future earnings to the government until their debt is paid in full. I think the grand total they owed was approx. $450k, and they've paid roughly half of it, so they now only owe $200 - 250k. That's it. They have not reached any agreement with their creditors, and going by their track record, they have no plans to pay any of them back. Each creditor has to sue to even have a chance to see a penny, and to that I say: get in line, and good luck. This notion that Bravo's hiring of the Giudices is good for their creditors is simply false.

• Love 6

Well, we all have our causes. And to me, how Bravo is glorifying their criminal life is fairly obvious, both in a literal sense via their paychecks, and in the more obvious way of centering an entire show around this family, broadcasting it on TV for all the world to see, and continuing to portray them in a sympathetic and rosy way.

So this is your cause?  Boycotting a show.  Not something I'd be proud of.  It's pretty worthless.  And I don't need a show to feel sympathetic towards them.  I already feel that way.  As I said before, I still like them.  They made some mistakes and are paying for their crimes.  They don't need to keep being punished.  Justice is being served.  They still have children also.  If they wanna make a couple of much needed bucks by filming then go for it.  Somebody's gotta put food in those kid's mouths.

Edited by Sai
  • Love 2

I won't be watching tonight. I have no interest in seeing Teresa on the phone crying that she wants to be home with her daughters. I have no interest in seeing what her girls are being put through because their parents are criminals.

Yes, they are earning money for doing the show, and hopefully a portion will be going to pay off their debt. But God forbid they should actually go out and get a real job in order to pay their creditors instead of plastering their faces in front of TV cameras. I find the whole thing distasteful and I want no part of it.

• Love 6

Hmm, boycotting a business on principle is something I'm proud of and have done numerous times. Course, I don't have the ethical standards of the Guidices...

I have done the same thing and believe boycotts are effective. I also rescue animals and at any given time have a full house of pets someone else tossed tossed away. If I had to define a cause rescue is it but that hardly pecludes my ability to have other interests. I vote, hold a job, walk and chew gum, and plan to boycott any advertisors on this or any other show featuring the criminals.
  • Love 8

I have done the same thing and believe boycotts are effective. I also rescue animals and at any given time have a full house of pets someone else tossed tossed away. If I had to define a cause rescue is it but that hardly pecludes my ability to have other interests. I vote, hold a job, walk and chew gum, and plan to boycott any advertisors on this or any other show featuring the criminals.

Brava! (Can't say bravo - part of the boycott. Kidding...). Do you have a Twitter or Facebook account? If so, I've compiled a list of advertisers to contact. Companies care about their brand image and PR more than anything. Let me know.

• Love 3

That's a lot of shows to boycott.  There's criminals all over Hollywood.

http://madamenoire.com/410394/stars-with-criminal-backgrounds/

Wow.  Interesting read.  Tim Allen sold cocaine!

Well, back to the show.  Gia's going to a prom and Teresa's gonna miss it.  That must have broken her heart.

Brava! (Can't say bravo - part of the boycott. Kidding...). Do you have a Twitter or Facebook account? If so, I've compiled a list of advertisers to contact. Companies care about their brand image and PR more than anything. Let me know.

Cripes, leave them alone.  Hasn't their family suffered enough?!  They're paying for their crimes already.

• Love 1

That's a lot of shows to boycott. There's criminals all over Hollywood.

http://madamenoire.com/410394/stars-with-criminal-backgrounds/

Wow. Interesting read. Tim Allen sold cocaine!

Well, back to the show. Gia's going to a prom and Teresa's gonna miss it. That must have broken her heart.

Cripes, leave them alone. Hasn't their family suffered enough?! They're paying for their crimes already.

Joe and Teresa are 100% responsible for what their kids have gone through.
  • Love 8

Cripes, leave them alone.  Hasn't their family suffered enough?!  They're paying for their crimes already.

Personally, I don't think their punishment or suffering is commensurate with their years of deceit and criminal behavior. Especially when I see them still living in a mansion, and continuing to live large via their Bravo paychecks. My sympathy goes to their victims.

• Love 11

Personally, I don't think their punishment or suffering is commensurate with their years of deceit and criminal behavior. Especially when I see them still living in a mansion, and continuing to live large via their Bravo paychecks. My sympathy goes to their victims.

The courts feel otherwise.  Justice has been served.

I'm done with this.  So not worth arguing about.  Continue with your hate crusade.  I'm out.  Gonna make a cup of tea to enjoy during the show.  Enjoy your evening.

• Love 1

The courts feel otherwise.  Justice has been served.

Partly. The Govt. issued their sentences, and are in the process of collecting their IRS debt, but their victims (the creditors) have been denied justice for years. And then there's the court of public opinion...

• Love 8

Partly. The Govt. issued their sentences, and are in the process of collecting their IRS debt, but their victims (the creditors) have been denied justice for years. And then there's the court of public opinion...

Sadly, many of the business's that Teresa/Joe STOLE from went out of business and can no longer go after them for the money they are owed. Then add in that the Statute of Limitations for filing for payment has passed for many of the bussines they STOLE from, there aren't many left that can file against then. What about their children? What about their homes and their lifestyles? I guess for some, the only ones that matter are the Giudice girls/Teresa/Joe and what they have. Of course, ALL that Teresa/Joe and their daughters have/own is from STOLEN money/services and not from legit means. Even this HW job is based on lies and therefore NOT a legit job. Had Teresa/Joe really lived the lives they earned through Joe's "business" they would never have gotten on the show to begin with. 

Like you, I will not watch this show. I will not watch or support Teresa/Joe EXPLOITING their daughters to pay their legal costs or to continue to live a lifestyle they are NOT entitled to.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Okay, so I'm probably going to get flamed, but, I'm watching.  Here's how I see it, she did the crime and now she's paying for it.  Joe will pay soon after.  As long as they do their time, pay back all the money, and never do it again, I'm fine with it.  The only exception to that rule is murder, rape, and any abuse of a child or animal.  Those I cannot ever forgive.  Thieves can be rehabilitated, and I pray they've learned their lesson and will live the rest of their lives as law abiding citizens.

That being said, I need my Milania fix. :D

• Love 5

Okay, so I'm probably going to get flamed, but, I'm watching.  Here's how I see it, she did the crime and now she's paying for it.  Joe will pay soon after.  As long as they do their time, pay back all the money, and never do it again, I'm fine with it.  The only exception to that rule is murder, rape, and any abuse of a child or animal.  Those I cannot ever forgive.  Thieves can be rehabilitated, and I pray they've learned their lesson and will live the rest of their lives as law abiding citizens.

I doubt they've learned anything. Even as Teresa was going to jail, they were blaming everyone else. I would be highly surprised if they live their lives on the straight and narrow from here on out.

• Love 7

Here's how I see it, she did the crime and now she's paying for it.  Joe will pay soon after.  As long as they do their time, pay back all the money, and never do it again, I'm fine with it.

They will never be able to pay back all of the money they stole and owe. They are $13 million in debt. They're only paying off their relatively small debt to the Govt. because they were forced to. No such arrangement exists with their creditors.

• Love 4