Type keyword(s) to search

WAGS LA: The OGs of E! Waggier Than the Rest?

Episode 5:

"Cheat Sheet"

Barbie is beyond annoyed when she hears that Larry is planning to propose to Nicole at Barbie's wedding; at the same time, Sasha films her new music video; and Tia presents Natalie and Olivia with a huge opportunity at New York Fashion Week, but Olivia is distracted when her sister makes a move on her man.

Airs July 31, 2016.

Oh, a "stealing thunder" episode. Can't wait. While I don't normally understand the fuss on that, I do think it's a bit rude to hijack a wedding to have an audience for your proposal. I mean, do these people even have that many friends in common? I am guessing this is something strongly encouraged by production.

Ok Olivia's sister is just horrible. She moves in unannounced, clutters up the place, and calls Mercedes to come hangout. When has that ever been appropriate? She has to go. But he is a dumb ass and entitled person. Olivia just fell for his justifications hook, line, and sinker.

And, no, Nicole should not get engaged at Bambi's wedding. She needs to sit her clingy ass down somewhere. She can get engaged while in Cabo but not during any wedding activity. And, who is going to propose. Larry just doesn't seem that into her anymore.

• Love 2

Episode 6:

"A WAG Wedding"

Everyone travels to Cabo San Lucas for Barbie's big day; Olivia has plus one problems, which Natalie comes to believe Sophia is behind; and Nicole's wedding fever causes some complications.

Airs August 7, 2016.

Totally inappropriate behavior at the reception. I was embarrassed for Olivia and yucky sister arguing at such a perfect event. Say what you want, but Barbie's wedding was awesome! I don't even get into weddings like that. 

Larry is too done. He can't even fake giving a fuck. Nicole is coming off desperate and thirsty as hell. She's a freaking REAL model, not Onstagram famous, and she's running that hard behind a man. Plain Janes don't stand a chance. 

Sheldon is gorgeous.

I feel kinda bad about the Mercedes thing.

So no one is going to mention the way Natalie looks?

• Love 1

I will say from what weve seen, and it could be editing, but Mercedes and the sister had more chemistry than he did with Olivia.

That sister is a mess, how do you trust your sister after they try to do that slick shii. I dont believe she just wanted to be friends with him, maybe at first but i think they vibed and she pursued it a bit.

Nicole is looking desperate, i dont understand begging a man to marry you

8 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I will say from what weve seen, and it could be editing, but Mercedes and the sister had more chemistry than he did with Olivia.

That sister is a mess, how do you trust your sister after they try to do that slick shii. I dont believe she just wanted to be friends with him, maybe at first but i think they vibed and she pursued it a bit.

Nicole is looking desperate, i dont understand begging a man to marry you

I think Mercedes and Olivia could have had more chemistry is she wasn't so intent on making herself seem like wifey material. She was boring. But, when she's with her girls, she's a hoot. The sister, who I can't stand, wears her wild side in the open, and maybe Mercedes saw her as fun.

Begging a man to marry you always backfires. Even if he does, it will always be, "I didn't want to get married- you forced me/you tricked me."

Sasha is a gorgeous woman.

Barbie's wedding was STUNNING. She looked beautiful and why, hello Sheldon. 

I like Olivia and I was hoping Mercedes and her would work. I can't stand her sister, sweaty looking and not at all cute.

Seyi is a nice looking man.

3 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

I havent had time to watch can yesterday ( olympics!!) Can someone fill me in??? Sounds good!!!

Wedding was gorgeous! Last minute Mercedes tells Olivia he can't come to wedding. While sitting at the table alone with yucky sister, Natalie sees Mercedes number come up on yucky sister's phone. Revelation made at reception that, yep, yucky sister has been entertains calls and texts from Mercedes. Fireworks almost erupt at gorgeous reception. But, it was thwarted and fireworks lit up sky instead in celebration of Barbie and Sheldon's lurve. Of course desperate ass Nicole was nagging and well, desperate, begging a texting on his phone all the time Larry to marry her- he seemed appalled.  

17 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Wedding was gorgeous! Last minute Mercedes tells Olivia he can't come to wedding. While sitting at the table alone with yucky sister, Natalie sees Mercedes number come up on yucky sister's phone. Revelation made at reception that, yep, yucky sister has been entertains calls and texts from Mercedes. Fireworks almost erupt at gorgeous reception. But, it was thwarted and fireworks lit up sky instead in celebration of Barbie and Sheldon's lurve. Of course desperate ass Nicole was nagging and well, desperate, begging a texting on his phone all the time Larry to marry her- he seemed appalled.  

Thank you!!!! I just watched last night. 

Nicole is just insane. Girlfriend needs to listen to Sasha and chill the eff out. And honestly, why is she so desperate. If she is looking to get married, ditch the guy who clearly isn't ready to be married and go find someone who will. She is beautiful and lots and lost of men would love to have a beautiful albeit crazy model on their arms. lol I would go hang out with some rich ass investment bankers and see what happens. 

All of these athletes with the exception of Sheldon and Antonio seem like they just want to be single and mess around. these girls are like crazy desperate ( im looking at you canadians ) to be with an athlete

Natalie is 100% responsible for any wedding drama. barbie should be pissed at her and her alone. And no offense, but why cant she seem to open her eyes? too heavy lashes? Too much plastic surgery?

Sophia wins the worst sister ever award

Glad Olivia breaks up with Marceades..I think. lol. UGH

I dont know why I watch this show.

A male friend of mine, just a buddy, but very eligle type, confirmed what I knew to be true. He said he is ready to be married. So the next girl he meets, unless she's batshit crazy, he is going to marry. I always knew it had more to do with his timing than the woman with men.

You can be the best thing since sliced bread, but until he is ready, he ain't tying no damn knot!

Nicole really knows how to irritate a guy, doesn't she?  I don't even know why she thought she needed to stir the pot by suggesting that she might get engaged at Barbie's wedding; it's obvious her boyfriend had no plans to propose.  And even if he had, her annoying schtick at the wedding would have changed his mind with a quickness.  I feel like Nicole wanted to show up at Barbie's wedding with a huge rock on her finger and steal focus from the happy couple--or, more accurately, the bride.  Barbie just got what she wanted and I think Nicole knows it ain't in her future with Larry--immediate or otherwise.

I never liked Kelly Kelly (Barbie's WWE Diva name/character), but I thought she looked absolutely lovely on her big day and so very happy.  And, damn!  Sheldon looked GOOD!  I didn't find him more than cute before, but he cleans up really well. 

Autumn will be thrilled that an argument broke out at Barbie's wedding while she was busy doing a "He ain't cheating & our marriage is fine!" photoshoot back home.

• Love 3

Episode 7:

"WAG Interference"

Tia meets Larry's ex-girlfriend who accuses Nicole of being a homewrecker; Olivia gets into an angry exchange with Marcedes over Cabo; Barbie and Autumn consider whether their friendship has a future.

Airs August 21, 2016.

Every time the camera is on Larry, he's always on the phone and ignoring Nicole. What is he always looking at?? She's so crazy I'm surprised she never yanks it from his hand to see what he's always doing. He doesn't even seem like he likes her, quite frankly. 

8 hours ago, tumamita said:

Every time the camera is on Larry, he's always on the phone and ignoring Nicole. What is he always looking at?? She's so crazy I'm surprised she never yanks it from his hand to see what he's always doing. He doesn't even seem like he likes her, quite frankly. 

Something had to have happened between them because in the beginning it looked like he really liked her. Remember when she just popped up and he seemed so happy to see her? But now, he's always on the phone and just checked out.

• Love 1

Maybe it was all the marriage talk.  Nicole seemed to think a proposal at Barbie's wedding was a definite possibility which makes me wonder if she thought she could hound him into proposing there.

• Love 1

Why wouldn't Olivia just approach the whole situation by asking to see the text before talking to anyone? Why has Olivia said that she only dates athletes yet when she finally finds one all she can think about is how it's hard to trust an athlete because she was previously cheated on by one? And it seems strange to have a fight with your partner and after making up, not even a kiss?

New girl was all excited about the potential drama of having Larry's ex around and brought it up to Nicole and to the table in hopes of something popping off. She claimed she doesn't like fakeness but when she got called out for her true intentions, she denied it wholeheartedly. What was that about fakeness? 

I thought Nicole handled it as best she could without throwing Larry under the bus while still trying not to lie for the sake of covering his ass. It's really telling what the 'wife' mentality is that you would quickly jump on the other woman that was once wronged by your man. You should care more about protected his character even if it means deflecting a negative image onto someone else simply for telling their truth? I think Nicole is going to have another argument on her hands when she gets home and tells Larry how things went down. 

• Love 1

Episode 8:

"Moving on Out"

A visit with Tyler Henry of "Hollywood Medium" stirs up emotions in the WAGS; Nicole makes a drastic decision that could end her relationship with Larry;  Olivia gives her future with Marcedes some serious thought; and Sasha puts on a musical performance.

Airs August 28, 2016.

Nicole is a sweet girl but I suffer from second hand embarrassment with how desperate she comes across in her relationship. How many times are we going to hear her complain about not getting a ring from Larry all the while she's holding his hand and sharing his bed? Her threats are useless because she feels too strongly for her to let him go for her own needs. If the relationship ends, I see him being the one to end it.

Sasha's performance....that's some mighty performer's rust she had going on there. Not sure how much better she can be without the aid of studio magic, but kudos to her for getting up on a stage and being vulnerable enough to give completely to her music. She's beautiful and has big dreams for her music career. I think I would safely bet that Beyonce she is not nor will ever be.

Olivia and Mercedes seem so awkward to me. I don't know what the timeline is of their relationship on this show but they don't seem like a real couple at all. If it's real, then I blame the optics on Olivia and her brick wall exterior. I wonder what she needs from a guy before she can truly embrace girlfriend status.

• Love 2

Olivia and Mercedes seem so awkward to me. I don't know what the timeline is of their relationship on this show but they don't seem like a real couple at all. If it's real, then I blame the optics on Olivia and her brick wall exterior. I wonder what she needs from a guy before she can truly embrace girlfriend status.

I definitely agree that there Olivia and Mercedes are so awkward together, I have a feeling that Mercedes is just in it for the camera time... I ain't buying what there selling.                                                                          It was good to see Ashley all pregnant and all and still not married... I hope Natalie is taking notes.

It makes me laugh that Nicole goes on and on about Larry proposing (to the point she was ready to upstage Barbie at her own wedding)…and Larry clearly has no plans to marry her anytime soon.  I get the feeling he'd do the same thing as whatshisname on the show who proposed and started backing off the actual wedding as soon as the fiancee started planning it.

Episode 9:

"New Blood"

Two WAG worlds collide when Autumn introduces several Los Angeles Rams wives to the group. Meanwhile, Nicole questions her decision to move out.; and the pressure of a long-distance relationship weighs on Olivia, who also faces work issues with Natalie.

Airs September 4, 2016.

Episode 10:

"Pegging Party"

Tia arranges a pegging lesson; Natalie and Olivia are invited to be brand ambassadors to Thailand; Larry reveals his intentions for a future with Nicole; and Barbie auditions for "Days of Our Lives."

Airs September 11, 2016.

1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

So much plastic and filler!

Lips that belong on a Platypus.

Those eyelashes could dress 5 squirrels!

Is this really what men go for now?

They claim they like natural, but accidentally fall into p of people who look like this.

• Love 2

I don't understand Barbie saying that she put her career on hold after WWE to plan her wedding. She had about 1.5 years from the time she left WWE to the time she got engaged. Did she put her career on hold in preparation to be engaged? 

Pegging...not for me. At least some of them were able to see the humour and laugh it off instead of coming across judgmental about it. 

Natalie and Olivia appear to be beautiful women...under the layers of foundation, plump lips/cheeks and fake eyelashes. I would love to see them lay off on those things and go for a more natural look, especially Natalie. She looks like she's had cheek fillers which went too far. I've always thought that Nicole is absolutely beautiful but man, her photoshop..she looked absolutely stunning.

Nosey Nicole is gonna eff up her surprise proposal...lol. 

• Love 1
On 9/12/2016 at 6:47 PM, RHJunkie said:

I don't understand Barbie saying that she put her career on hold after WWE to plan her wedding. She had about 1.5 years from the time she left WWE to the time she got engaged. Did she put her career on hold in preparation to be engaged? 

Pegging...not for me. At least some of them were able to see the humour and laugh it off instead of coming across judgmental about it. 

Natalie and Olivia appear to be beautiful women...under the layers of foundation, plump lips/cheeks and fake eyelashes. I would love to see them lay off on those things and go for a more natural look, especially Natalie. She looks like she's had cheek fillers which went too far. I've always thought that Nicole is absolutely beautiful but man, her photoshop..she looked absolutely stunning.

Nosey Nicole is gonna eff up her surprise proposal...lol. 

I dont even try to understand Tia but whatever floats your boat lol

ITA agree about Natalie and Olivia- especially natalie. Her fillers in combination with her heavy eyelashes makes her look like she cant open her eyes all the way! I would love to see her sans makeup I think she would be prettier with less. She looks totally fake

Like compare Nat and Olivias ' day to day' with Nicole...Nicole is stunning and doesn't rock the whole blow out and fake eyelashes every single second. Her photo shoot was amazing, she is a really gorgeous woman. Im happy Larry is proposing so she can calm the eff down lol. I like her though .

Nicole reminds of Kendall Jenner who also doesn't do the whole seriously made up look every second on the show, and Nat/Olivia = the rest of the kardashians lol

• Love 1
16 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

I dont even try to understand Tia but whatever floats your boat lol

ITA agree about Natalie and Olivia- especially natalie. Her fillers in combination with her heavy eyelashes makes her look like she cant open her eyes all the way! I would love to see her sans makeup I think she would be prettier with less. She looks totally fake

Like compare Nat and Olivias ' day to day' with Nicole...Nicole is stunning and doesn't rock the whole blow out and fake eyelashes every single second. Her photo shoot was amazing, she is a really gorgeous woman. Im happy Larry is proposing so she can calm the eff down lol. I like her though .

Nicole reminds of Kendall Jenner who also doesn't do the whole seriously made up look every second on the show, and Nat/Olivia = the rest of the kardashians lol

That's actually a pretty good comparison. Nicole is the low key Kendell Jenner of the group, haha. I agree about Nicole...she's gorgeous and she seems like a genuinely sweet and easy going person. I get being in a long term relationship and feeling like it's time to take the next step but she has come across as needy in the process. I'm happy that Larry is proposing as well...or I'm assuming that's how it'll all go down. She hasn't been wearing a ring at any red carpet events I've seen her in but she could have been told to keep it under wraps because it was going to be used for the show.

Episode 11:

"Trouble in Paradise"

Nicole's wacky antics lead Larry to contemplate calling off the proposal; Sasha and Tia argue over a secret nickname; Sophia makes a connection with a new athlete.

Airs September 18, 2016.

15 hours ago, announcergirl said:

How could anyone purposely want to be tied to thirsty, suspicious, smothering Nicole for life? Like on purpose.

she seriously was crazy trying to hunt him down. Granted he should have texted her back ( at least an "im alive leave me alone ) text but really either you trust him or you dont.

• Love 2

Did Sophie just say that she skipped on the girls' trip to Thailand because she didn't want to miss going on a date with a athlete who she just met?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Girl bye!

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, OrientalAmish said:

Did Sophie just say that she skipped on the girls' trip to Thailand because she didn't want to miss going on a date with a athlete who she just met?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Girl bye!

Yes, that thirsty idiot said that. Wasn't he a bit forward on a first date?

• Love 2

Uh. The women saying the Larry  proposal was romantic lol. Half the proposal was "we've got problems" argument  . The most unromantic proposal I've ever seen or heard .  LOL

this is gonna be some marriage 

• Love 2

I'm really hoping that having the ring on her left hand will instill some confidence and self-respect in Nicole.  I doubt, but I'm hoping.

Is Olivia pregnant in real life?  She was certainly looking a bit bloated in the last few episodes.

Also did not understand the need for Sasha's wig.  Her hair underneath appeared to be the same length and a similar style.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DNR said:

Uh. The women saying the Larry  proposal was romantic lol. Half the proposal was "we've got problems" argument  . The most unromantic proposal I've ever seen or heard .  LOL

this is gonna be some marriage 

You think there will actually be a marriage? You have more faith than me. I figured this was just a shut up ring to get her off his back for awhile. I picture him like that other guy from S1 who kept coming up with reasons to delay actually getting married.

• Love 3

Season 3, Episode 1:

"Wag War"

Dominique Penn attempts to mend the rift between mutual friends, and former besties, Sasha and Autumn; Nicole searches for a wedding venue; Natalie copes with her recent breakup.

Airs November 5, 2017.

Did anyone watch? It's interesting how Barbie has flipped her attachments from the wives in season 1 to the girlfriends in season 2, and now apparently back to the wives. I guess Tia and Sophia are gone.

The miscommunication between Sasha and Autumn is unfortunate, but there seems to be more to it. I did find it amusing how Olivia and Natalie instantly declared themselves Team Sasha and were eager for the drama when Autumn showed up at the Goodbye San Diego outing.

Nicole continues to exhaust me.

11 minutes ago, LisaRuel said:

Did anyone watch? It's interesting how Barbie has flipped her attachments from the wives in season 1 to the girlfriends in season 2, and now apparently back to the wives. I guess Tia and Sophia are gone.

The miscommunication between Sasha and Autumn is unfortunate, but there seems to be more to it. I did find it amusing how Olivia and Natalie instantly declared themselves Team Sasha and were eager for the drama when Autumn showed up at the Goodbye San Diego outing.

Nicole continues to exhaust me.

I read that Barbie and her husband are already separated. Rumor has it he beat his ex wife and was a super drunk. Anyway,She always seems super phony. Sasha does seem like she thinks she better than everyone else, but for some reason I still kind of like her. I like Autumn too, except I keep forgetting shes in her twenties because she cakes her makeup on so much. Im like five years older and look younger than she does.

Olivia and Natalie seem harmless but they still annoy me. They're just so OTT with things sometimes, but they do seem like fun girls.

Nicole kills me with "If you dont help me with this wedding I could have a heart attack!" You know she begged those doctors to let her keep those electrodes for sympathy from Larry. smh

Natale and Olivia are so over the top but I don't mind them to be honest. I appreciate that they can move on from drama quickly but I also like that they're using the show as an actual platform to build their brand and do something for themselves. There is a pattern of cattiness that I've noticed from the various different WAG style shows and it's usually embedded in this sense of superiority and rank if you're a wife vs being the fiance or the girlfriend. That sense of elitism is beyond ridiculous to me considering they're hanging their hats off the accomplishments of someone else...and I think that's precisely why I've had a soft spot for er the cousins no matter how extra they can be. They aren't obsessed with the label enough to settle for a WAG life when they see so many opportunities for them to build themselves and grow their own independence. 

Nicole seems like a sweetheart and a chill friend but man, I think I would be so exhausted being in a romantic relationship with her. She's the woman who is obsessed with making her 7 year old's dreams come to life. The man put a ring on your finger because he wants to be with YOU, not because he has secret desires of being a wedding planner. 

How can Sasha and Autumn both claim to have had such a great and close friendship with one another and not one of them thought to go out to lunch and talk over their gripes? Either they're both full of shit or something else happened that isn't being said right now...you don't throw out a valued friendship without owing a conversation to one another. 

On 11/8/2017 at 11:08 AM, LisaRuel said:

It's interesting how Barbie has flipped her attachments from the wives in season 1 to the girlfriends in season 2, and now apparently back to the wives.

I think she's worried about not being at the top of the WAG echelon (not as rosy at home as she implied last season).  So Barbie wants to make sure she's still good with the wives.

Episode 2:

"Thirsty Thots"

Sasha invites Natalie and Olivia to her hometown in Trinidad; Olivia deals with an Instagram faux pas; new WAG Michelle Quick struggles to deal with ``thirsty LA women'' who may, or may not be after her husband.

Airs November 12, 2017.

Michelle was acting like a hater and I actually loved that her husband downplayed it by calling her out and saying that she would be doing the same thing if she were single. All the wives on these shows like to point out how single women act around their men or just athletes in general...I doubt that these wives were approached by their future hubbies wearing full length frocks, minimal make-up while at church so they can just settle their asses down and shut up because chances are, they were probably scoped out while while at some club or out on the town dressed to the nines in a tight fitting dress, heels and with some drinks in their hand. Michelle is a paranoid babysitting wife. I guess there's someone for everyone because I don't see how anyone would want to put up with that. Nicole was needy like that too but she seems to have gotten better now that she's officially gotten a ring on her finger and she knows what Larry's intentions are. Not sure what Michelle's reason is. 

Michelle already looks like she's in her mid-30s. I was surprised to learn how young Autumn is as well. She looks older than her age as well. Clearly Michelle in her confessionals has the plumped lips...I hope she learned her lesson. It looks ridiculous, lol. 

Love looking at Carnival festivals around the world. The outfits are always intricate and gorgeous. 

I'm not crazy about Natalie's hairstyle. The bangs are just a no for me. 

Michelle goes for Sasha because of Autumn but then gets offended when Olivia sticks up for Natalie. They claim that it's actually Sophie that Michelle has a problem with and as they argue Autumn sticks up for Michelle because the other two girls don't know Michelle...but Michelle doesn't know them either and she was already talking shit about them behind their backs. Everyone is trying to call out each other for doing the same shit they're all guilty of doing, lol. 

• Love 1

Michelle is a little over the top and her monitoring of her husband's every move seems like it would be exhausting. But whatever works for them I guess.

The new alliances are interesting. I do wish Sasha and Autumn would just have a one-on-one talk without all the outside chatter, but I guess an easy resolution would be boring.

Both Natalie and Olivia seem a little bit more...enhanced than last season. I'm not sure I understand Olivia's relationship or her explanation of her public persona and the guy from her Instagram photo.