Type keyword(s) to search

Detective Mike Logan: Hot-Tempered Alpha Bad Ass

• Start Topic

(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:40 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yup. That was it. I wasn't pissed at Mike. I found it really hot. And even more so when I watched the episode after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was pissed and angry with all the women who would rather die than seek treatment, even if it was to remove one or both breasts, where there was reconstructive surgery available.

So was I. I lost both of my grandmothers to cancer and to hear the women in this episode choosing death when there was treatment really made me mad. I would have give anything to have more time with both of my grandmothers. They would done anything to live and have been here to watch their grandchildren grow up. They missed so much and have been missed so much. And these women were throwing that away.

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 5
On 6/24/2016 at 11:40 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yup. That was it. I wasn't pissed at Mike. I found it really hot. And even more so when I watched the episode after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I was pissed and angry with all the women who would rather die than seek treatment, even if it was to remove one or both breasts, where there was reconstructive surgery available.

Oh honey what does it matter when "your husband hasn't touched you since."

On 6/24/2016 at 11:40 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh honey what does it matter when "your husband hasn't touched you since."

On 7/12/2016 at 7:49 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

It matters.

I was being sarcastic.  They were some sorry bitches in that ep.

• Love 1

Copy/pasted from The Good Wife thread: our very own alpha badass will be hunting down the Unabomber on a Discovery Channel miniseries.

http://tvline.com/2017/01/11/chris-noth-cast-manifesto-unabomber-series-discovery-channel/

The Good Wife vet Chris Noth will help take down the Unabomber in Discovery Channel’s eight-episode series Manifesto, the network announced Wednesday.

Noth will play Don Ackerman, the Bay Area Divisional Head of the FBI who supervised the Unabomber Task Force.

The ensemble also includes Captain America: Civil War‘s Paul Bettany (as Unabomber Ted Kaczynski), Avatar‘s Sam Worthington (as FBI agent Jim “Fitz” Fitzgerald) and Game of Thrones‘ Keisha Castle-Hughes (as Fitz’s street-agent partner, Tabby).

Production on Manifesto kicks off this month, with a premiere slated for later this year.