Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm glad Nina saw through Sasha lying. It was so obvious! Hopefully she is growing a brain and seeing when people are lying to her. Don't fall for it! Fuck Sasha! what a dumb bitch! If everyone wants Nina to be happy, then get her away from Valentin! Tell her to find a guy that won't lie to her and deceive her. But if she falls for it again and goes back to Valentin and forgives everyone...she and Valentin deserve each other. 

Idk why Obrecht is so concerned about her relationship with Nina. They didn't seem to like each other or get along for forever. Why does she need her?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

But if she falls for it again and goes back to Valentin and forgives everyone...she and Valentin deserve each other. 

She does. It's ridiculous. How many giant lies does he need to tell before she finally washes her hands of him? Spoiler: too many.

1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

Ava shot Olivia.

Wasn't it Kannie? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Ava shot Olivia.  Sonny Corinthos pulled the trigger and shot an unarmed AJ Quartermaine.  

Are Sonny and Carly ever going to take a vacation?

Ava shot Olivia by accident. She was aiming for Franco and missed.

No, Sonny and Carly are never taking a vacation.

Lucy actually gave a decent speech about atonement.

But then Sasha's first act in her long atonement process is to lie to Nina some more. Mikey has decided he can roll with another liar though, so it's all good.

So, is Neil evil? Will Julian save Alexis from him? Neil seems overly imposing about having Brad bring Lucas in after he found out who the baby is. 

5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Ava shot Olivia by accident. She was aiming for Franco and missed.

No, Sonny and Carly are never taking a vacation.

I forget. Why did Ava want to kill Franco ? Besides making lots of people happy. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

So, is Neil evil? Will Julian save Alexis from him? Neil seems overly imposing about having Brad bring Lucas in after he found out who the baby is. 

It seemed logical to me to ask Lucas to come in because Brad's anxiety related to something about their life together. But maybe you're right.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:12 PM, dubbel zout said:

Dev needs to go. I'd take Oscar back to get rid of Dev.

Shut up with the hair shirt, Sasha. Ugh. I'm sure we're supposed to think she's all noble for fessing up and taking most of the blame, but it's so self-serving.

Dev is the new Jason. Or maybe Sasha is the new Jason in self-serving.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, tvgoddess said:

Bury the hatchet? With the woman who drugged me, molested me, tormented me, put me into an unsafe forced delivery with no doctors, no hospital, then ripped the baby out my womb (I still shudder at the thought of Nina's hands being inserted literally into Ava's body), then stealing the baby and fleeing to another country, all the while gloating and then never ever really apologizing for all of it? 

I don't want to see to Sonny yelling at women or Jason continuing his thug life as a career criminal either, but fuck Nina forever. And if I were Ava, I'd no sooner bring her scotch than wish her dead from a rotting flesh eating bacteria. No, I'm not forgiving and I'm sure as hell never forgetting. I'd rather see Ava alone than become friends with Nina. HELL NO.

Ava: Uterus schmuterus! Let’s have a drink! 

I would have loved the scene where Lucy tells Sasha about rising above scandals... if Sasha wasn’t such a fucking idiot. 

Edited by BlueberryJane23
Because
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Sasha as a character would be more interesting if she had been more self-serving with the scheme in the beginning, that would made her actually coming to love Nina and regret her actions and now want to atone for them a better story.  But with all this "My dying grandma!" stuff at her motive and now her sacrificing herself on every altar she can find, she's just oatmeal.  So perfect for Michael, I guess.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:59 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

idk why Obrecht is so concerned about her relationship with Nina. They didn't seem to like each other or get along for forever. Why does she need her?

I'd wager because she's a substitute for Britt and/or a link to dead Nathan.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think Sasha as a character would be more interesting if she had been more self-serving with the scheme in the beginning, that would made her actually coming to love Nina and regret her actions and now want to atone for them a better story.  But with all this "My dying grandma!" stuff at her motive and now her sacrificing herself on every altar she can find, she's just oatmeal.  So perfect for Michael, I guess.

LOL, and true. After Nell scammed Michael, I think the writers didn't want to give him another "schemer" (in quotes because until the baby switch and jail, Nell was a total amateur), and that's why Sasha had more noble reasons for pretending to be Nina's daughter. Can't have the favorite son of the mighty Sonny Corinthos get duped two times in a row!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

That would be 3 times in a row.  Sabrina wasn't a scammer, per say, but she did Michael real dirty.

So, this is Michael's type.  Women who are slightly shady but seem super nice, Nell being the meaner exception.  Starr, Kiki, Abby, Sabrina and Sasha are all nicer types who were doing shady shit.  I feel like this is a commentary on his shitty parents.

Reminds me what a waste Starr and Michael were.  Remember how OTT wacko they both were as children?  and how they became total white bread when they got older?  Wasted potential.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, nilyank said:
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Rosalie was a good character and the actress could actually act.

She also thought that she had chemistry with Michael.

Which was probably why the dumped her, heh. Can't have even a whisper of someone outshining Michael.

• Love 4

Liz: Scott and I wondered how Franco was affording his attorney. Are you bankrolling him?

Kim: Yes. He has the right to make his own medical decisions.

Liz: Oh that's funny because I seem to remember you denying Oscar's right to make his own medical decisions.

Lizzie from the top rope! Loved that comment and really loved that stupid look Kim gave her. Liz was never my favorite character but I am 100% on her side in this entire storyline. Kim is nuts. She needs to be a wig on a stick in Shadybrook.

• Love 23

Sam's tears over Drew did nothing for me, but when she admitted that Drew was a good husband and better to her than she deserved, it was the most truthful statement that's come out of her mouth in months. Of course Sonny and Carly had to be the ones to tell her and Jason about Drew's presumed death. None of them ever gave a crap about him as Drew when he was alive, so don't try to pretend now that we care he's been declared dead. Sonny telling Carly that they would tell Scout about her dad made me sick. Sure, Carly, let's tell a small child everything, shall we? Maybe they should start with how they worked so hard to get her daddy out of her mommy's life - to be point where Carly sabotaged Drew's car, not caring if Drew would have been hurt or killed or hurt or killed another person - so her mommy could go back to her rightful place being fifth-most important to Uncle Jason.

• Love 13

The stuff over Drew was most definitley lame, especially the Carson angle. This idea that they're going to be telling stories about him.  Ok show. So much hypocrisy but that's the show when it comes to them and JaSam.

As for Sam I am shocked she even had a reaction, let alone her squeezing out some tears.  I was dumbfounded by it all.  But Kelly's performances just leave me unmoved.  I thought she tried more though today but not saying much, maybe because her co star just stands there and really didn't do anything but look constipated.

Edit: Carly sabatoged Drew's car. Guess they forgot that one.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Sam's tears over Drew did nothing for me, but when she admitted that Drew was a good husband and better to her than she deserved, it was the most truthful statement that's come out of her mouth in months.

Yeah considering that's the Drew she couldn't have been assed to pretend to give a shit about when his son freaking died. Instead she was more concerned about Jason's supposed "pain" over Oscar's death. Whatever. 

I guess this was the writers' bone to the Sam/Drew shippers after pulling shit like having Sam not give a crap about Oscar's death, all to facilitate the reunion of suck that was her and Jason. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8

I really hated that in the midst of her tears for Drew, Sam felt the need to apologize to Jason for breaking down in front of him. I know that's a minor point to criticize, but c'mon, her ex-husband and her daughter's father is dead, she should be able to feel sad without any flash of guilt that she's loved and lost a man other than Jason. And Jason, were he capable of approximating human emotions, should feel some sadness over Drew's death, too. Drew was his brother, after all, and even if his loss won't affect Jason personally, it will definitely affect Monica, Danny, Scout, and Jake, and that should matter to Jason. But instead, Drew's death is just another kink in Jason's investigation of Shiloh/Peter, and it's just another hiccup for poor downtrodden Sam to endure before getting arrested again.

And I'm really questioning whether Drew will even receive a proper memorial or if Sam crying and calling Drew "a good man"(unspoken end of that sentence: better than Jason) will suffice. I would not be surprised if the show just squeezes in Monica hanging a plaque in the crypt in between Jason's sleuthing and Carly cooing over Donna, before steamrolling into more Franco "Drew" drama like the real man never existed.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

And Jason, were he capable of approximating human emotions, should feel some sadness over Drew's death, too. Drew was his brother, after all, and even if his loss won't affect Jason personally, it will definitely affect Monica, Danny, Scout, and Jake, and that should matter to Jason.

I wouldn't give a crap about the cyborg not feeling anything about Drew dying, since I was personally more than fine with Drew and Jason existing in a world where they merely tolerated each other's existence. That is until they shoved the borg into Drew's dying son storyline like he suddenly gave so much of a crap about Oscar, to the point of once again, Sam being more concerned about his pain over Oscar's death.

And that was exactly why that whole gross mess annoyed me so greatly because it was more of the same of Burton having to be shoved into every damn storyline with his mediocre acting abilities. And so yeah it's really funny that now, he could care less about Drew's death but he supposedly cared so much when Drew's son, who he barely knew, died. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

I really hated that in the midst of her tears for Drew, Sam felt the need to apologize to Jason for breaking down in front of him. I know that's a minor point to criticize, but c'mon, her ex-husband and her daughter's father is dead, she should be able to feel sad without any flash of guilt that she's loved and lost a man other than Jason. And Jason, were he capable of approximating human emotions, should feel some sadness over Drew's death, too. Drew was his brother, after all, and even if his loss won't affect Jason personally, it will definitely affect Monica, Danny, Scout, and Jake, and that should matter to Jason. But instead, Drew's death is just another kink in Jason's investigation of Shiloh/Peter, and it's just another hiccup for poor downtrodden Sam to endure before getting arrested again.

And I'm really questioning whether Drew will even receive a proper memorial or if Sam crying and calling Drew "a good man"(unspoken end of that sentence: better than Jason) will suffice. I would not be surprised if the show just squeezes in Monica hanging a plaque in the crypt in between Jason's sleuthing and Carly cooing over Donna, before steamrolling into more Franco "Drew" drama like the real man never existed.

It definitely seems like a plot point for when JaSam "heroically" take down LW's boyfriend and expose his evil deeds against Sam and Jason + maybe a little bit of Drew while padding themselves on the back for doing it!

Not like we haven't seen this before! I'm waiting in anticipation for the climax of this storyline.

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Carly sabotaged Drew's car, not caring if Drew would have been hurt or killed or hurt or killed another person - so her mommy could go back to her rightful place being fifth-most important to Uncle Jason.

I never saw this, so obviously it was during one of my many not bothering to tune in for Carson/Jason scenes. Of course, I never saw the infamous Sam giving birth to Scout scenes either. Tried to find them and couldn't. Oh well.

1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

I never saw this, so obviously it was during one of my many not bothering to tune in for Carson/Jason scenes. Of course, I never saw the infamous Sam giving birth to Scout scenes either. Tried to find them and couldn't. Oh well.

It was during NYE 2017.  Carly hired someone to sabatoge Drew's car so he would be stuck with Kim and JaSam could be all alone on the Haunted Star.

I mean Drew could have died and all but hey JaSam Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hater said:

The stuff over Drew was most definitley lame, especially the Carson angle. This idea that they're going to be telling stories about him.  Ok show. So much hypocrisy but that's the show when it comes to them and JaSam.

FFS, Sonny and Carly couldn't have dropped Drew fast enough once Jason came back.  Fuckin' show.

And my soul screamed when I saw the preview of Sonny at Morgan's grave.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Liz: Scott and I wondered how Franco was affording his attorney. Are you bankrolling him?

Kim: Yes. He has the right to make his own medical decisions.

Liz: Oh that's funny because I seem to remember you denying Oscar's right to make his own medical decisions.

Lizzie from the top rope! Loved that comment and really loved that stupid look Kim gave her. Liz was never my favorite character but I am 100% on her side in this entire storyline. Kim is nuts. She needs to be a wig on a stick in Shadybrook.

YES!!! That stupid look on Kim's face was priceless. I'm just sorry Elizabeth apologized for her comments b/c she was right and had no reason to apologize. Liz was not out of line. The only person out of line is Kim. 

Kim has a lot of nerve preaching to anyone about one's right to make his/her own medical decisions given that she would have NEVER even told Oscar he had a tumor if it weren't for real Drew.  And didn't she initially veto some procedure Oscar wanted to try and wasn't she begging Julian to abduct Oscar so he wouldn't do whatever that treatment was?!? Kim just needs to shut up.

Honestly, I'm so over this entire storyline, and it's not even done. I love RoHo so I wish I could find some enjoyment in this mess, but I can't. I detest Kim (at this point) and don't want to see her w/Dranco. Plus, I prefer Franco to "Drew." "Drew" - so far - is an unlikable jerk with a single focus. 

Whenever this tragedy of storyline ends, I hope we get to see Kim institutionalized. Each time I think I can't be more astonished by Kim's attitude and her selfishness, I am! Each new appearance she makes exceeds the selfishness shown the prior time she was on screen. It's crazy! Take today for instance. How dare she even speak to Liz or act like they have anything to talk about? She is unapologetically screwing this woman's husband!!!! Does she think Liz should be happy w/her? Or want to speak to her? She wants Liz to gift her husband to her on a silver platter! It's ridiculous. I'm happy Liz pointed out that Kim is sleeping w/her husband and thinks that's A-OK b/c he identifies as "Drew." Kim displays no regrets or remorse. She doesn't even have the decency to look ashamed. Kim is just awful.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Linny said:

I really hated that in the midst of her tears for Drew, Sam felt the need to apologize to Jason for breaking down in front of him. I know that's a minor point to criticize, but c'mon, her ex-husband and her daughter's father is dead, she should be able to feel sad without any flash of guilt that she's loved and lost a man other than Jason. 

I don't think that is a minor point at all. I noticed that crap too. She did marry Drew and have a kid w/him, so I should hope she would feel sad when he died. There was no need for her to apologize to Jason. That was stupid. Now . . . . . 

That said, at least Jason didn't fake any emotion like Sam and CarSon. The minute SB stepped back on screen, CarSon ditched Drew w/a quickness They were never "friends" again and barely interacting, so miss me w/that "Oh no. It's so sad that Drew is dead. We have to be there for Scout" nonsense. And Sam played Drew for a fool and unnecessarily lied to him for months. When he dumped her, they basically never interacted again. We never saw them have any conversations re: Scout or anything else that I can remember. I'm surprised Sam had this much emotion! 

• Love 4

My main grip with Carson was the "we'll tell Scout stories."  Nope just nope.  The child isn't even shown let alone you telling her stories, MA and PA Walton with your useless child being born a few days ago. Scout doesn't matter and neither did Drew so stop acting like they do.

Drewco story needs to die like yesterday.  What is the point of this?  Nothing is going to happen to Franco and Liz!  There are no stakes, so just stop.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 8

Sam barely reacted when she heard Drew's plane went down originally, so I'm surprised Sam is having a reaction now, even if it is all about Scout. "Drew's with Oscar now." Puh-leeze.

And Sonny and Carly blathering on about Scout was too much. They've seen her less than her parents! I love how Carly and Sonny think Drew knew they cared about him. When?

"Why do I think you're pumping me for information?" Because that's exactly what Peter is doing, Andre. Some WSB operative.

• Love 7

I hate that Drew's death is reduced to a plot point to prop how wonderful Jason is for Sam. Even worse is it's about Sonny and Carly, Sam asking Sonny to tell her and Jason showing zero emotion hearing about the death of his twin brother.

I liked Liesl clinging to the idea that there is one more member to her very small family.  Valentin is almost tolerable around her

I guess Nina is going to take Valentin back since JPS isn't going anywhere.

Maxie's hair is the grey I'm planning to paint my front door.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And Sonny and Carly blathering on about Scout was too much. They've seen her less than her parents!

That scene was eyerolling.  Not to mention a nanosecond after they're all gloomy gussing about poor Drew and poor fatherless Scout they're like "LET'S GO SEE DONNA!!" and it's like they forgot what they were just talking about.  I hope, much like they plan on telling Scout about Drew (sure), they told DawnofDay about her nanny--since that's who she'll be spending most of her time with.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I hope Sam gets an orange prison jumpsuit soon.  Her clown palazzo pants with black side-boob revealing top has got to go. 

I wonder if they plan on having her room with Harmony and Nelle?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I hope Sam gets an orange prison jumpsuit soon.  Her clown palazzo pants with black side-boob revealing top has got to go. 

I wonder if they plan on having her room with Harmony and Nelle?

The new promo shows her in an ugly blue jumpsuit with a high ponytail.

Valentin's goodbye to Liesl today has me worried.Their conversation sounded to me like an official goodbye from GH. 

If it's true, and I hope it isn't, it's just another example of a talented actor being poorly used  while less talented ones are featured front and center. 

(small tear rolls down my cheek)

• Love 1

And, WTH with the tease scenes of Carly & Nina. You have two queens of daytime and they don’t show up the next day. I was waiting for them to spill their guts to each other.

Side note. The two actresses both went to Boston University and sort of knew each other. Pretty amazing they ended up on two of the best soaps GL & ATWT and playing the most iconic roles of Annie & Carly. Now, they are on GH and I was hoping for an epic drowning of their sorrows episode. Nope!

Edited by ByaNose
33 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

But surely he'll go check on Monica, having once again promised to be a better son to her. #sarcasm

Monica who?

24 minutes ago, rur said:

Valentin's goodbye to Liesl today has me worried.Their conversation sounded to me like an official goodbye from GH.

KG may be going on vacation but I think they would be nuts to get rid of Liesl. She doesn''t require much writing and she can bring the funny or the OTT villain.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

to be point where Carly sabotaged Drew's car, not caring if Drew would have been hurt or killed or hurt or killed another person - so her mommy could go back to her rightful place being fifth-most important to Uncle Jason.

Carly is seriously a bad person.  But wait, she is the best mother in the world.  Ever!  Donna!!!  (LW's fake HA, HA, HA!)!

I so love Sam being arrested except I know that she will be exonerated by the Borg.

I don't know how to feel about that weird scene between Valentin and Liesl, where they are being mutually respectful.  But I enjoyed watching it, unlike everything else on this show.

• Love 4

Jason showing zero emotion hearing about the death of his twin brother.

The one plot that Jason should be involved in is finding out and resolving who stole five years of his life since he returned.  Instead the focus is on Franco.

Just watching Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam/Donna at General Hospital in yesterday's episode, I couldn't help but think how much more enjoyable this soap would be if they were removed from Port Charles.  I am still trying to get past that the only surgery scene that we have seen in well over a year on a soap called general hospital focused on the mob kingpin dressed in hospital garb.  What a STAIN on the show these characters are.  How the ratings would rise - so many possibilities of plots - a gal can dream.

At least the writers are giving Julian some good lines before he becomes that town's pariah after Wiley Corinthos' true identity becomes established.  It was nice seeing WdV and Roho together in a scene as I enjoy both actors but can't stand the characters.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, blondiek237 said:

Now that Drew has been declared dead, will this effect the Franco court case seeing as he is claiming to be a dead man

I don't think so, because I never really got the impression that Franco was trying to steal his identity in the legal sense.  

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, blondiek237 said:

Now that Drew has been declared dead, will this effect the Franco court case seeing as he is claiming to be a dead man

The court will give him Aurora to run, Drew's bedroom at the Q mansion, declare him Scout and Oscar's new daddy.

Fuck this show and his whole "Oscar is my son" bullshit. He's not your son, was never your son, will never be your son. I could not stand Oscar, but the writers are taking their fantasy way too far. 

• Love 8

hope Sam gets an orange prison jumpsuit soon.  Her clown palazzo pants with black side-boob revealing top has got to go. 

which is really messing with my head trying to keep track the timeline-- she wore those pants to appear in court-- so she had her bail hearing, was released-- didnt go home to shower or change-- and went to the hospital to see the new baby? And Maxie kept talking about the wedding 'yesterday' so we're still the day after the wedding!?!-- I feel like Sam's been wearing those pants for at least a week

• Love 1